Lydia's Service Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David Raymond grinned,

"Oh I shall. I have hardly started yet."

With that, he withdrew the dildo completely, even quicker than it had been inserted.

I gasped audibly, completely lost for words as I gulped for air.

Tony laughed,

"That's a proper gape!"

He pointed at my anus, open and pulsing from its recent visitor.

I willed myself to speak again,

"Thank you, Sir, I hope my ass is giving you pleasure."

"Oh it is, and it's about to get a damned good reaming so I'd like some more appreciation from you."

"Yes, Sir please fuck my filthy ass and make me suffer."

"That's more like it, keep it up!"

He entered my anus again, the dildo thrusting slowly but purposely as it plunged inside my rectum, withdrew until it almost exited, then pushed inside me again.

As he repeated his strokes, they got harder and faster.

"That feels so good, Sir, make me feel that cock in my ass, Sir. God knows I deserve it. I'm a filthy old slut, Sir, and I deserve to have my ass abused. Fuck me hard and fast, please, Sir."

The Master actually looked a little impressed as I watched him between my outbursts. Perhaps against my desire, perhaps not, but I began to respond to this humiliation and abuse. I started to orgasm!

The tingle and wave of endorphins built as David Raymond continued to pump the dildo up and down my anal passage. I was no longer having to think about my outbursts and talking dirty. It all came out naturally as I responded to the assault on my bottom.

"Oh God, please don't stop, Sir, fuck my dirty slut ass harder, Sr!"

I arched my back and raised my buttocks as the dildo carried on sliding in and out of me. I gripped the sides of the worktop and shook as I grunted and sighed,

"Nnnnng, Oh God, shit, fuck, fuck, Oh my God, fuck me, fuck me!"

David Raymond was a little taken aback I feel and his pace slowed as I writhed and pushed myself , impaling myself on the dildo, wanting its full length inside me,

"Fuck me hard, please, Sir, I love it deep inside my ass!"

The waves of orgasm as I climaxed, carried on longer as David Raymond held the dildo, letting me push it as deep into me as I desired, my anus clenching and contracting around it as my vagina throbbed and suffered for its lack of attention.

Almost on autopilot, I heard my own voice requesting,

"Please Sir, finger my cunt, please, Oh God, please."

I felt fingers part my labia and slide inside my vagina. I assumed that they were David Raymond's fingers but I cared not whose they were.

The Master spoke,

"Is she very wet, Mr Raymond?"

"She certainly is!"

David Raymond fingered my vagina with two fingers while his other hand pounded my anus with the dildo, and my foul-mouthed tirade accompanied my orgasm-fuelled guttural moans,

"Nnnggg ... uurrrgghh... Oh God, fill my dirty cunt and ass, Sir ... fuuuuuck ... Mmmm ... urrrggghhh ... God my cunt is fucking aching for your cock, Sir!"

The Master called a halt to proceedings all too soon.

"I'm afraid we are out of time Mr Raymond."

David Raymond withdrew his fingers from my vagina but left the dildo inside my anus. Possibly an act of defiance in that I was expected to remove it myself.

"Get to the bathroom and clean yourself up, pig! Your day isn't over by a long way yet!"

I pulled out the dildo and took it with me as I shuffled to the bathroom, my anus aching and my vagina throbbing. As I showered I could hear muffled voices talking but the conversation details were indistinct.

I heard my front door open and close. I assumed that David Raymond had left.

I dried myself quickly and washed off the dildo, returning it to Tony as I entered my lounge.

The Master was sat in one of my lounge chairs and spoke to me as I stood to attention in front of him.

"That was meant to be a lesson, Doctor Beaumont, but perhaps more of a passage of discovery too.The humiliation was intended as discipline, but I feel that it perhaps proved a point I made earlier. You know what that is, don't you?"

"I think so, Sir. You did say that I desired this situation, I just didn't know it."

"Yes, words to that effect. And was I correct?"

"In a way, Sir, but this is still against my consent."

"You can walk away any time you like, Doctor Beaumont. You just have to accept the consequences of your actions. Meanwhile I shall continue to be proved correct. Tell me truthfully, did you enjoy that, what did you feel?"

"I felt humiliated and uncomfortable in the extreme, Sir."

"Yes, physically I am sure that you did, but you cannot hide your reactions and emotions, both of which were exposed for us all to see."

As he had not asked me another question, I remained silent.

"Judging by today's performance, you will make an excellent pigslut. Now, you do need to listen properly as I tell you about transport. Are you listening?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Right, when we need to get you to a different location, we use subcontractors called, logically, 'transporters.' Normally the transporters will be taking you somewhere in darkness , so they will collect you from the courtyard outside. Do you know where I mean?"

I assumed that he meant the open courtyard in front of my block of flats. It was off the main road and accessed on foot via a footpath about fifteen yards long outside the entry door to my block.

"Yes, Sir, the front courtyard where vehicles can access but not park."

"Yes that is correct. You will be given a pick up time. You will be ready and standing to attention in front of your computer monitor from one hour before that. You will be naked. When the Transporters sound the buzzer and speak into the intercom you will respond affirmatively, and leave immediately via the stairwell, not the elevator. You will deposit your key in the key safe and move as fast as you can to the transport where they will give you your orders. Are you understanding this so far?"

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir."

"Good, now they will normally be early. You can draw your own conclusions as to why that is. You will be transported either strapped to a pallet or in a cage."

He paused, then continued,

"However, today you will be collected within the hour, and taken for a training session at a facility we use. Because it is still light out, to reduce the risk of attention, you will be picked up from the underground car park."

He smiled at Tony,

"Tomorrow your training here will continue. You will be told specifically what to do by seven, tomorrow morning. Check your emails for instructions. You are to follow all instructions explicitly and without question. "

I nodded.

"So, I am leaving now. I suspect that Tony has some short term plans for you before you prepare for what awaits you tonight. Have you any questions?"

"No Sir, all understood."

The Master nodded appreciatively before turning to Tony,

"The transporters shouldn't be too long. They have the Turkish Delight to pick up first, then they will come straight here. Have her lube up with whatever she wants to use from the bag."

Tony sighed, "Ah yeah, got to love that Turkish bitch!"

"Indeed, so anything you have planned for her meantime won't have to take long before she prepares her cunt and ass, just to be clear."

"No worries, Boss. I understand."

"Excellent, I will catch up with you later, Tony."

As the Master left, Tony grabbed my wrists, pushed my arms above my head and walked me backwards until he pressed me against the wall. He bent down and locked his lips over mine, and pushed his tongue into my mouth, kissing me deeply.

I responded, kissing him back. His hands let go of my wrists and moved down to grab my buttocks, kneading them and pulling me into his groin.

He broke off almost as abruptly as he had started, leaving me panting as he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, and spoke.

"Good response, pig. Nice to know that you are learning your place and how to treat your betters. Before I fuck your cunt we need to go over a few things. Punters are going to be paying to fuck you, and we want them to keep coming back That depends upon them getting value for money from you, and that starts with you knowing what the fuck you are doing. Are we comprehending so far, pig?"

"Yes Sir, Loud and clear, Sir."

"Are you aware of the terms, girlfriend experience, and 'porn star experience?"

"No Sir, not exactly."

"OK, well they relate to the service you will be providing to paying punters. It basically falls into three categories. If they want a porn star experience you act like a porn star, filthy as fuck, licking out their ass hole, talking dirty and fucking them like you are on heat. They might want to use some bondage, toys and tools on you, straps, canes, stuff you are into anyway"

He smirked at his last statement, obviously a comment about my time with Brian.

I nodded, unsure what to say, if anything.

"If they want a girlfriend experience you provide that. Kisses, long slow fucking and blow jobs, body to body massage, that kind of stuff."

Again, I nodded.

"The third category is those that book you just to unload. You will be handling a lot of those. It means they get to pick a hole and fuck it until they cum. It's very popular as a quickie before work. You might get four one after the other before eight in the morning."

I stammered a nervous response this time,

"Y ... y ... yes Sir, I u...understand now."

"Good, now speaking for myself I will normally go for the GFE, girlfriend experience but plus, plus standard, so I get what they get, just a whole lot more intense. In other words you treat them like kings but treat me like a god. Have you got that?"

"Yes Sit, I have, Sir."

"Good, but because we are short on time, what I want right now is to unload but spicing it up a bit, and I want to use your cunt, fucking you from behind."

"Yes Sir, where do you want me?"

"I haven't finished yet, pig. shut the fuck up and listen. You will lube up as you feel necessary for your sessions, but if I am going to fuck you, I don't want anything but cunt juice and spit to be used, is that clear?"

"Yes Sir, that is clear, Sir."

"That goes for both your cunt and your ass. Now about that spicing up, get your ass out on the balcony and bend over the rail."

Every apartment in my block has a small balcony. They are six feet long, three feet wide, and have a black iron rail around them, three feet high. They are accessed via a door from teach apartment's lounge.

Mine faces East and is over a relatively quiet street, Montpelier Road. When on the balcony you are very exposed. My balcony can be viewed from both the street below, the buildings opposite, and most of the other balconies on the East side of my apartment block.

I was, therefore, quite glad that the weather was decidedly cold when I opened up the door and stood on my balcony, naked. My flesh broke out in goosebumps almost instantly as the icy breeze stroked across my bare body.

Tony followed me,

"Bend over the rail, tits on the outside, legs spread!"

The rail was icy cold against my chest and the underside of my breasts.

"Spread your arms out on the rail. Don't move your fat ass except for your cunt muscles. I want some active participation from that gash of yours, not just a fat, wet hole!"

I heard Tony unzip himself, then felt his warm penis against my vagina before he slid it inside. Fro what I felt, he was average sized, with a wide girth. I felt his pubic hair bristle against my vagina as he pushed his penis deep inside me.

I tensed my pelvic floor muscles, then released them before clenching them again around his penis.

"Ah yes, that's what I'm after, pig. Make that cunt work while I fuck you!"

He pulled back, then launched himself forwards violently, thrusting his penis deeper inside me, then puled back equally violently. I struggled to match his motions as he continued to pound my vagina, and I had to hold myself against the rail.

There was no danger of me being forced over the rail, but I feared it nonetheless. I also feared anyone seeing us. I was certain that we would have been noticed by occupants in the buildings across the street at least.

Cars drove down Montpelier Road, cyclists passed and pedestrians walking, but thankfully nobody looking up, until one man walking his dog on the other side of the road looked up and did a double take at what he was seeing.

He stopped and stared as I endured my vaginal pounding from Tony, my breath coming in gasps as he pummeled me against the railing. I hoped that he would move on, but he did not. He succeeded in attracting the attention of two other men walking up Montpelier Road.

They crossed the street to watch me displayed as Tony carried on pumping his penis in and out of my vagina. I was thankful that my apartment was on floor five, not a lower one where I would be even more exposed.

In a bizarre moment of reflection, I looked back on my day so far. For a lady in her mid sixties with very little sexual experience, today had been somewhat startling in its content and it was far from over!

I had been masturbated on, anally penetrated with a dildo wielded by an old nemesis, had anal intercourse twice with two different men, and I was presently experiencing my second session of vaginal intercourse, again with separate partners!

My body was responding automatically to Tony's penis grinding inside me. I grunted involuntarily as waves of endorphins passed through me.

"Gnnnaaarrrrggh, Oh God, oh shit, sorry Sir."

"No need to apologize, pig but maybe moan a bit louder. I don't think that your new fan club heard it clearly!"

My breasts bounced against the railings as they hung, sagging with their mass hanging on my wrinkled flesh. I did think that I cannot have been an attractive sight, but my personal concepts of attraction particularly sexual attraction, were somewhat different given recent experiences.

I did wonder whether Tony might withdraw and have me take his penis in my mouth before he climaxed, particularly for the entertainment purposes as he was playing to the crowd of what was now six men viewing our display. He slapped my buttocks as he thrust inside me and held his hands around my neck on occasion, but only briefly and with no danger of making me choke.

I felt Tony ejaculate, and his thrusting slowed to a grunted hard penetration every few seconds, pushing me even more into the railing, my breasts bouncing as I recoiled against the force of Tony's thrusts.

As he stopped, I increased my pelvic floor contractions and releases to milk his penis inside me. Involuntarily, I let out a huge sigh as Tony's weight rested against me on the railing.

Whistles and a clapped round of applause came from below. My face was red and sweating, and my stomach bulged through the railings. I could not help but think tat I was not an attractive sight, but hey seemed not to care.

Tony laughed, as he raised himself off me and slapped my buttocks,

"Looks like you have a new fan club, pig! Maybe we'll give them another show sometime. Inside and get cleaned up now!"

I stood up to go inside, but Tony stopped me,

"On second thoughts, give them a good look at you first, hands behind your head and move right up to the barrier."

I did as he asked and another round of applause came from below.

"Slowly turn around, let them see your ass as well as your tits and cunt!"

I turned around slowly to more whistles and claps, then took an impromptu courtesy as Tony called me in, finally,

"Now you can get cleaned up, and make it quick!"

The arrival of the Transporters came very shortly after I had cleaned myself, and lubricated my vagina and anus with some spermicidal lubricant provided by Tony from one of the bags. The Master had perhaps listened to my recommendation as it was a new tube, bought today as it had the receipt in the pharmacy bag with it.

It was paid for by debit card. I dropped the receipt in my bathroom bin, intending to retrieve it later.

The buzzer sounded as I walked back from my bathroom. Tony answered the intercom,

"Yep, she's on her way down now. Park up in her parking space and she'll be coming down the stairs. "

He turned to me,

"Come on, fucking mush, pig, get your fat ass down to the car park, mush, mush!"

He slapped the back of my head as I marched past him,

"Fucking move it, pig! Run, fucking run! He followed me out into the corridor and kicked my right buttock as I headed for the stairwell door."

I had no idea how I was going to get back in my building when I returned, let alone my apartment. assumed that a key would be left in my key-safe but I did not know.

I ran as fast I felt safe to, and within my capabilities, down the stairs. I heard the fire door slam shut above me as I descended and assumed it was Tony watching me descend as far as he could down the concrete stairs.

My feet slapped against the cold concrete, my stomach and thighs wobbled and my breasts bounced erratically as I ran, making myself breathless.

I was consumed with fear and reluctance. I did not want to do this. I did not want to continue. I did not want my body used as an object for sexual gratification. I did not want to be subjected to pain and humiliation for the entertainment of men.

As I reached the sub ground level of the car park I was determined to refuse any further indignities, but strangely compelled onwards. I was suffering from the exertion. My breath was short, and my head spinning as I staggered towards the two men stood by a large blue van in my parking space.

Both were wearing quilted weatherproof coats with their hoods up. One blue, one a dark khaki green. Both wore jeans and black sneakers. I could not see their faces clearly but blue coat was black and khaki coat was white, possibly Eastern European. both were around five feet ten inches tall.

Blue coat spoke, in an accent that sounded Jamaican with South of London influences, Croydon perhaps,

"Move it, get over here, you know what to do!"

I stood six feet from him, my hands on my hips as bent forward breathless,

"Please, you need to get the Master on the phone. I can't do this any longer. I want to speak to him and end it."

There was a pause and they both laughed. Blue coat spoke again,

"Look, there are two ways we can do this. I cavity search you and you get in the cage, or I taser you, cavity search you and put you in chains before we throw you in the cage. Whats it going to be, bitch?"

I felt dejected, knowing that there was no way out of this at present. I had to accept my fate.

"I apologize, Sir. I am a little light headed with running down the stairs."

He snarled,

"On your knees, open wide!"

As I knelt and tipped my head back, he pulled my mouth wide with his fingers. My lips stretched tight. He slapped my face and issued another order,

"Get up, spread your legs and bend over!"

His fingers roughly penetrated my vagina, probing and poking. He used a finger of each hand up my anus, pulling the apart and peering inside.

"Have you got something up here, bitch? Do I have to get a tube and funnel and flush it out?"

"No Sir but have been anally penetrated with a large dildo recently."

They both laughed and he withdrew his fingers,

"I was only kidding you, Grandma."

The other man opened up the rear doors of the van. There were two cages in there. Both were steel construction with vertical bars. The cages were forty five inches long, thirty inches high, and twenty six inches wide. The front, facing me, had doors that opened in the middle and hinged on either side.

The bars on the doors were vertical except for a semi circular portion on each door around twenty inches high that formed a steel circle six inches in diameter when closed.

The right hand side cage was empty. The left hand side one had a person in there. It was a naked female, slim but very shapely and with long, very dark brunette hair. The crease of her bottom was framed in the metal circle as she faced into the van.