Lynda Carter Makes a Porno

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now you will please me and remember if you cause me ANY pain the pain you feel will be ten times worse. Yes Mistress. Mistress, please get on the bed lay on your back and spread you legs wide. Oh my God Mistress your pussy is so wet I can see your juices running down into your ass. Ok Lynda gets on the bed and get your head between my legs. Yes Mistress. Have you ever been with a woman? Yes Mistress. How many? Twice in the last two days! This one time I am going to tell you how to please me.

Thank you Mistress. The secret to eating pussy is to make sure you are using your tongue, teeth, and hands. With the tongue you start out licking the pussy from the bottom you go up to the top with the flat part of your tongue like your are licking an ice cream cone. You use your teeth to gently nibble on the pussy lips and clit. You do this VERY gently! I will remember Mistress! Now your hands are the most important part. With them you can pull apart the pussy lips, this gives you the ability to fuck into the pussy with your tongue. Now this is VERY important if the clit has not popped out of its hood you can GENTLY play with it until it does.

Ok Lynda are you ready to use this valuable information that I have given you. OH YES Mistress! Good what you are going to do is use each part one at a time until I tell you that you have mastered it. I will give you instructions if you are not doing them perfectly. Yes Mistress. Then for your final exam you are going to use all three techniques on me until I cum at least 3 times. Yes Mistress.

Ok let's get started Lynda get your head between my legs. Yes Mistress. Lynda since you have never seen one pussy before especially this close why don't you start with your hands to get a better feel for it so to speak. Yes Mistress. Nari spreads her legs to give Lynda some room to work. Thank you Mistress. Lynda do you see the little point on the top my pussy. Yes Mistress. That my clit what does it look like. Well, it's sticking out about halfway.

Ok take it between your thumb and forefinger and GENTLY move it back and forth. Wow it coming the rest of the way out. Ok now take your hand and make it like it was a gun. Yes Mistress. Take the two fingers and push then into my pussy. WOW it's so hot and wet. Good now move your fingers in and out as fast as you can and while you're doing that twist your hand left and right. Every time you push in try to hit my clit with your thumb. OOOOOHH that's it keep doing that. If you really want to drive me crazy slow down and speed up your thrusts. Yes Mistress.

Lynda stop! Yes Mistress. Ok now I am going to teach you how to use your tongue and teeth. Thank you Mistress. When you are licking a pussy, you use the flat part of your tongue going from the bottom to the top. At the top you give the clit a few fast flicks and a gentle nip with your teeth. After you have done that a few times you want to spread the lips apart and fuck the pussy with your tongue. Now Lynda let's see if my instructions were any good. Yes Mistress. Lynda puts her head back between Nari's thighs and you can see her head start going up and down. Nari starts to move her hips up and down. Since this is the first time with Lynda she is moaning and groaning in pleasure.

So, would you say that you think you know how to eat pussy? Yes Mistress I do. Good now it's time for your final exam. Lynda you are going to take everything I taught you about eating pussy and make me cum 3 times. Do you understand Lynda? Yes Mistress. Ready set cum! Lynda gets back between Nari's thighs and starts eating her pussy. Nari immediately starts to respond to her pussy being eaten so well. You can see and hear her wet pussy slapping Lynda in her face. Suddenly you see Nari arch her back and scream Aaaeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiii with her first orgasm.

Lynda keeps going to get Nari to her second orgasm. Nari then screams out MY ASS MY ASS STICK YOU FINGERS UP MY ASS!! When Lynda does this Nari goes absolutely fucking crazy she is jerking around on the bed that she is having some sort of seizure. Raoul is sitting on the chair and is applauding the scene in front of him. Last orgasm Lynda and you better make it a good one. Lynda replies Yes Mistress except this time her words are muffled because her mouth is full of Nari's pussy and her head is clamped between Nari's thighs. Lynda pulls out from between Nari's thighs with her face dripping with cum. Master for this last orgasm may I bite you clit? Since you asked this one time you may cause me pain. Thank you Mistress. Lynda has her arms around Nari's waist so he can keep her mouth locked on Nari's pussy. Although Lynda was holding Nari place, she wasn't being held so tautly that she couldn't move at all, in fact she was able to move her hips quite freely.

As the Lynda ate her out, Nari began whining and moaning in obvious pleasure. She glued her mouth to Nari's cunt and snaked her tongue into her fuck hole, licking her sex juices from her tight hole. Lynda moaned in pleasure into Nari's pussy, the vibrations which vibrated her clit giving Nari a sexual jolt and making her squirm a little. Her squirming threw Lynda's timing off making her go on for twenty minutes before Nari was finally able to cum again.

You stay where you are and don't move a muscle. I will be back. Juan, come with me and help me prepare. Yes Mistress Juan replied. You could hear in her voice the unspoken question "prepare for what?" That question was answered when the door opens and in steps Nari she is holding a black dildo and has an even larger one fastened around her hips. She threw her a huge black dildo and said, "I figured that you needed to get used to the idea of black things fucking your pussy, so while we want you to play with your tits with one hand and masturbate yourself with this nice big dildo.

I don't care how fast you go but by the time I say stop there better be a huge puddle of cum under your ass. While the sexy couple was watching the show, they were amused with all of it. They cheered and jeered Lynda on and called her all sorts of derogatory names, which turned Lynda on even more and was beginning to believe were true as she fucked herself on the huge dildo. Lynda was really squirming now as she fucked herself with the dildo.

Although she didn't want to cooperate with them at first, her body was wracked with so much pleasure, she couldn't think about anything other than how soon her next orgasm would wash over her. I know you know what it like to fuck a flesh and bone man but when I fuck you with this strap you will cum like you never have cum before. Why Mistress? Because it never gets soft and on the inside are bumps and ridges to give me please so the longer I fuck you the better it is for me.

You liked it when I spanked you didn't you? Yes Mistress I found out something about myself today I am a submissive and I love pain!! Please Mistress do whatever you want to me just dominate me hurt me. But please Mistress don't leave any marks. Dominate and hurt you. Yes Mistress. So, if I were going to tie you to the bed and whip you and then fuck you that would excite you. Oh YES Mistress. Juan go get my ropes. Yes dear. A few minutes later Juan comes back into the bedroom his arms are filled with ropes and chains and clips.

She lay back onto the bed. Her arms were secured to the corners of the bed. Her legs were spread and raised, with her ankles secured to cuffs on either side of the bed, slightly lifting her ass from the mattress and completely exposing both her cunt and anus. She now laid bound spread eagle with her whole body now open and vulnerable. Oh, thank you Mistress!!! Please Mistress Make it HURT!! Pinch my nipples!!!! Slap my face. Do whatever you want just to make it hurt. I need your pain so I can have my pleasure. Slap my tits!!! Nari starts slapping her tits so hard that she left red handprints all over Lynda's tits. HARDER MASTER HIT ME HARDER!!!!!!!

Nari then took out a vicious looking pair of alligator clips, triple sprung and with razor sharp serrated edges. She opened the jaws over Lynda's erect nipples and let the brutal devices snap shut onto her sensitive nipples. Then she repeated the process on her erect clit. Each clip had a short length chain attached so they could be pulled on increasing the pain.

"Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!" she screamed out in pain, her entire body jerking and spamming from involuntary muscle movements caused by the pain. Her nipples and clit felt as if it were on fire. This had several effects on Lynda. First was that her nipples and clit were now harder and longer than they had ever been in her entire life. Of course, with each pull she received, she screamed out agonizingly in pain, until she had hardly any voice at the end.

About halfway through, despite all her pain, she also started to cum and the worst part was that she began cuming each and every time she received a painful pull either on her nipple or her clit. Sometimes Nari would take all three chains and pull on them simultaneously leaving her torn between the extreme pain of the shock and the extreme pleasure of her orgasm. Nari didn't ask if she was ready at this point, knowing that all the fight was taken out of her by the torture. Even if she wanted to fight them, her energy was so greatly sapped; she would only be able to put up a feeble fight at best. Juan crawled onto the bed to undo the clamp on her clit, the mere removing of it causing her clit to feel like pins and needles after having the blood cut off for so long.

So Nari get on the bed and gets between Lynda's thighs and starts to sink the 14 inch long 6-inch-wide strap on into Lynda's pussy. Of course, Nari was well known for her ability to pleasure women. She always angled the strap on in such a way that it rubbed over her slave's clit as she pressed it in and pulled it out. Keeping Lynda's love button in such a high state of arousal made her cum at least a dozen times before Nari was done with her. Because the dildo was so gargantuan, it also massaged Lynda's g-spot as it sawed in and out of her. You can see the shape of the dick going in and out on Lynda's smooth stomach.

Oh, baby you're fucking me better than any man has ever fucked me. What did you call me slut!! Mistress I meant Mistress Lynda gasped. Please Mistress HARDER FUCK ME HARDER!!! Lynda was no different than any other woman and Nari soon had her cuming on the end of dildo. The wildly her hips slammed back at the cock impaling it and the more intensely her cunt milked at the cock fucking it. Nari had turned Lynda into little more than a fuck toy for the couple to use as they wanted.

Although she didn't want to cooperate with them at first, her body was wracked with so much pleasure, she couldn't think about anything other than how soon her next orgasm would wash over her. When this became obvious, the Juan untied her ankles, which quickly wrapped around Nari's waist as she was now able to participate more as she could now move her hips further and move them she did, fucking back at her for all she was worth as she came and came and came.

She bucked and humped back against the Nari's pile driving crotch as Nari pulled on the clips that were still attached to her nipples. Lynda was whining and groaning as her orgasm approached leaving no doubts that she was certainly enjoying the fucking she was getting by Nari.

At the end of the first round Lynda was dog tired and sore. She was so tired that she couldn't even stand, much less walk. Juan pulled Lynda up and half dragging half walking brought her to another room. It looked just like an S&M dungeon, with all sorts of nasty devices, whips paddles canes etc. Nari took Lynda to each piece of equipment and explained how it was used. She then showed Lynda the collection of dildos vibrators butt plugs and clamps for the women's nipples and clits. She explained to Lynda that she found out firsthand how these things worked.

They then gave Lynda a turkey sandwich and a coke to drink and then let her lay down on the cum covered mattress for an hour or two. Although the fucking would end so Nari and Juan could get some sleep, Lynda's would neither be restful nor sound. First they tied her arms painfully behind her back in a reverse prayer position tying her elbows firmly together with her hands up between her shoulder blades her forearms also lashed tightly together.

The position in addition to being extremely painful on her shoulders also forced her to thrust her huge tits way out in front of her. A noose was then forced around the base of her left tit and pulled tightly bulging the mound of flesh out even further into a tight ball as more of the rope was wound around the base. Another length of rope was produced, and her right breast suffered the same fate. Get some rest slut we are not done with you yet.

When it was time to begin the festivities again Lynda was still worn out. She was led over to what looked like a sawhorse to her. She was lifted and set down, with a leg on either side of the cross beam. She saw that the top of the cross beam was very bumpy and seemed to be coated with some sort of jelly. The high heeled shoes they made her wear were just high enough for her to sit comfortably on the cross beam and were by design ready to be attached to other devices.

In this case, a short chain was attached from the d-ring on the outside of each ankle to a ring concreted to the floor. This caused her to spread her legs a little wider making her press her abused pussy a little harder against the cross beam. A hook was lowered from the ceiling, attached to the ropes circling her wrists and pulled up tight, forcing her to stand straight. Her eyes grew big as saucers. "MY GOD! THAT PRICK HAS TO BE TWO FEET LONG AND IT'S WAY TOO THICK TO FIT INTO MY TIGHT PUSSY!" she hollered. She was then forced to bend over while a two-foot length of large, vibrating beads was forced deeply into her ass making her moan in discomfort and then a thick nineteen-inch vibrating dildo was forced into her cunt.

Juan began hanging weights from the chain between her nipples until he had at least a pound pulling down on her sore nipples stretching both her nipples and tits and making the cruel clamps bite down even harder on her already abused nipples. She gasped each time an additional weight was added to her chain, pulling even more on her sore nipple and tits. A few minutes later Lynda noticed that her slit was getting hotter and before long a fire like pain is burning through her pussy.

The gel that she had noticed as she was placed down over the cross bar was a mint green liniment whose very instructions warned against coming into contact with bare skin and was now irritating the sensitive inner flesh of her cunt lips. This irritation forced her to hump her hips back and forth slowly at first, then faster as the pain grew between her widespread thighs. She had been bound tight enough to force her to stand straight, yet loose enough so that she could really throw her hips forward and backwards.

Of course, when she did so, she rubbed her clit over the bumps and irritant on the top of the cross beam. The faster she humped, the more she stimulated her clit, the more liniment she rubbed into her slit and the wilder the weights swung and bounced that were attached to her nipple rings. The pain was so great from the liniment, that she could just stand there, but by humping herself she was both getting herself off, as her clit rubbed over the hard bumps and she was rubbing more and more of the liniment into her slit, not to mention the bouncing swaying weights yanking on her nipples and tits.

As Lynda kept hollering in pain from both the liniment and the weights pulling on her nipples and begging them to get her off the contraption, Nari just laughed and made of fun of the bound slut. Their "joke" was not funny to her; the pain in her crotch, shoulders and breasts was very real to her. Their behavior worried her. How far would they take their tortures? Maybe they'd even kill her, or make her really wish that she were dead, she'd be in so much pain. This was exactly the feelings Nari wanted her feeling, extreme pain, degradation, and humiliation, in addition to the knowledge that she wouldn't get out of this, until Nari was completely satisfied.

But those things were so far in the future Lynda couldn't even think about that. All she could think of right now, was ridding herself of the pain in her slit, nipples, and shoulders, as she was forced to make things even worse on herself by rapidly humping her hips back and forth along the top of the cross beam.

It wasn't all pain, however. The vibrating beads in her ass, the vibrating dildo in her cunt, the feeling she received as she savagely dragged her clit over the bumps on the tops of the cross beam and even the diabolical way that her nipples were being tugged, creating both pleasure and pain at the same time, were driving Lynda towards yet another immense orgasm as she stood naked in front of her Mistress humping her hips as if fucking some invisible cock, thus humiliating herself.

Every half hour, over the next couple of hours Juan applied additional liniment over the bumps on the cross beam, keeping Lynda hips in rapid motion. She was simultaneously in tremendous pain and unbelievable delight. Her bliss was so great that it even took her mind off her pain almost, but not quite fully. After the last application of the liniment Lynda could rest, although fitfully for a couple of hours in her painful standing position with two vibrators buzzing away inside of her. Her arms by now were numb but every so often she would feel an orgasm strike her and shake her to her very core as the small touch of pleasure swept over her.

She was still groggy, having gotten virtually no rest since she had arrived. Without moving her from her position, the hook pulled up on her arms, forcing her to bend forward. The Nari stuck her fingers in her ass, and slowly pulled several of the beads out of her ass. Then getting a better grip on the beads, she pulled with all of her might, yanking them from her ass and causing her to have several more intense orgasms as her sphincter was forced to open wide as the widest part of each bead passed through it, and then it clamped down almost fully closing again around the narrowest part of each bead.

Lynda yelped both in pain and in pleasure, as each bead passed out of her anal cavity, working her already sore sphincter very hard and further getting it used to be forced wide open. As Nari and Juan were horny again, they prepared her for another round of fucking. Leaving Lynda bent over at the waist, they removed the vibrating dildo from her cunt, leaving that hole gaping wide open.

Without moving Lynda, they pulled the sawhorse out from between her legs, so that they could get to her pussy and asshole. They wiped her slit off with a dirty rag soaked with alcohol, which had been refrigerated to make it feel even colder, to get any traces of the liniment off of her. You know this is the perfect position for you to get fucked by a dog. But we didn't have time to call our friend to bring over King to fuck you maybe next time.

Another vicious clamp was brought out and snapped shut over her clit, drawing a scream of agony from Lynda. The short chain attached to the back of her clit clamp was then clipped to the chain between her nipples, pulling on both her nipples and clit until Lynda realized that by bending further over, she could relieve some of the pain. Of course, in doing so, she was in a better position to be fucked.

She had fucked her pretty much as before except this time Nari were standing behind her instead on laying on her. Juan even fucked her again as he fucked her none too gently and then walked around to her mouth, for her to lick his cock clean. This session was painful in a different way. Her cunt, although sore, was now stretched so wide that she didn't have any stretching pains. However, the clamps, because they had all been tied together, and unless she was bent over just right, really pulled on the three most sensitive places on her body and bit down hard on them as well.