Lynda Carter Makes a Porno

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What about anal? Only if the women ask for it. What if I told you I have never had anal sex before? If you let me be the first, I would lube my prick in you pussy and then go VERY VERY SLOWLY until you told me to go faster. Ok thank you. She walks past a few men without stopping until she stops in front of a huge black man. How tall are you and what do you weigh? I am 6 feet 7 inches tall and weigh 335 pounds. How old are you? I will be 28 years old on my next birthday. You can tell just by looking at him that he is a body builder. He has stroked his cock to erection, and it is huge. What is your name? Malcolm. How large is your penis? It is 11 inches Lynda when I am making love to a woman, they tell me that I stretch them further than they thought was possible. But they keep coming back for more. What do you think of anal?

Most women take it as a challenge to take this in their ass. But if they want it, I use a lot of lube and go VERY slow until they get used to it. After that they cum harder than they have ever cum before. Lynda I might get in trouble, but you meet my wife? Your wife? Yes, Liz is my wife. We talked it over and the reason we are here is we both want to make love to you. Really that's very interesting. The next place she stops is in front of identical twins.

What are your names? My name is Johnny, and this is my brother Jimmy. How old are you? We just turned 18 last week. Have you ever shared a woman before? Yes, most women when they realize we are identical twins want to fuck us both at the same time. What is your favorite position with a woman? I am a pussy man, and my brother loves the ass. I forgot to ask how big is your penis? Well, believe it or not the only thing about us that is not identical is out cocks. Mine is 7 inches and my brother is 6 1/2 inches. Ok thank you.

She walks to the end of the line without stopping she than turns around and walks over to a rather plain looking man. He stood at least a foot shorter than Lynda and was very thin and lanky. He is obviously Latin. What is your name? Juan. How old are you? I am 27 years old. Please don't take this wrong but compared to all the other men you don't look that impressive. Your right Lynda I don't look that impressive but what I have is stamina I can get women off multiple times before I cum and then I am ready to go again in just a few minutes.

Really? Yes, this is the fourth time I have been at one of these casting and I have been picked each time. I also have given the woman the most orgasms as well as the most intense orgasms. She turns towards Victor who shakes his head yes.

Ok thank you gentleman. I will have all my choices in a few minutes. Victor yes Lynda when I'm ready can you bring in everyone so I can tell them all at once my decision. Yes of course. Can I also tell you who I want to shoot what scenes with? Yes of course we want you happy. Everyone walks in and form two rows the woman in the front and the men standing behind them. I just want to tell you that I you are all beautiful and I am sorry that I could not pick all of you. I could but I think I would have been fucked to death or died by orgasm. That brings a round of laughter from everyone.

Victor told me that not only can I pick who I want to join me in the movie but what scenes they would be in. I don't know what scene will be first second and so forth bit here goes. RIA I want you to be the first woman that I make love to. Oh, thank you Lynda we will have so much fun together and I promise you will cum like you never have cum before. I am going to hold you to that. Liz when I first saw you, I knew I had to pick you but when I found out your husband was here as well, I just knew I had to have you both. Sorry Malcolm we won't be doing anal. That's ok Lynda what about that beautiful mouth of yours. Yes Malcolm. Yes. Nari you are so small and delicate, but I think there is a sexual animal just below the surface I hope I right. Juan, would you like to join Nari and me. I am going to see if your claims are true.

Yes, Lynda you will cum and cum and cum until you ask me to stop. Johnny and Jimmy don't think I forgot about you in talking to Hy there is one thing he told me about that I have not been able to stop thinking about taking on three men at the same time in order to do that we need one more man Alan would you like to join us. Yes, I would be honored to. Those are my choices. I am sorry if I did not pick you. Lynda, you surprised me with your choices. I can see this is going to be a very special film. Those of you who were picked please get your robes on and meet back here with my wife. The rest of you go get dressed and the buses will take you back Lynda would you please follow me.

Ok Lynda you cast is complete now we must schedule the shoot. Can we wait about two weeks so I can get a tan, so my body looks perfect? Yes, that's a great idea but please wear a bikini so when you take it off, we will see the tan lines. If I may ask, why do you want tan lines? The tan lines show parts of your body that you don't normally see. Ok. Since we are not going to be shooting for two weeks, we would like to send a stylist over to shave your pussy a few days before we shoot. Can she come over this week and next week the first time it was shaved it was red and irritated for a few days and I don't want that when we shoot. Of course, I will have someone call you to schedule it. Also, I want to send our wardrobe department to help you pick out what you're going to wear and have everything tailored so it fits your body perfectly.

Its two weeks later and Lynda is in the car pulling up to the same house that the casting was held at. She is met at the door by Victor and his wife Yvonne hello are you ready. Yes, I am. I have been playing with the toys you sent me, but I have not touched myself in two days, so I am so ready. I have a request to make. Yes, if possible, I would like my first scene to be with Ria when were shooting my casting choices I said I wanted her to be the first woman I ever made love to I would like to make that happen. Yesterday when we were setting the scenes, we remembered what you said so the first scene will be with RIA. The next scene will be with Liz and Malcolm. That will be the first day of shooting. Let's get you to hair and makeup and we will explain the scene to you.

The makeup artist asks her to put on a robe and since for the next few days she will be having sex in front of all these people Lynda just strips down right there. You can actually hear people gasp when her body is revealed. Her breast is full and firm riding high on her chest she must really be turned on because her nipples look like pencil erasures. The fact that her breasts are snow white while the rest of her body is golden brown makes them look that much bigger. After she has removed her skirt and panties and is standing there gloriously nude the perfection of her body is revealed to all. As with her breasts her butt and her pussy are snow white and is perfect like the rest of her.

In this scene you are laying out at the pool when a masseuse comes around the back of the house. She will start to give you a massage because you pulled a muscle in your leg, and it will progress from there. There is no written dialogue so say what you want. If it starts to turn you on say it. If you want to talk dirty or order her around, do it. When you cum let us know. You brought the bathing suit you used when you tanned? Yes, ok let's get started. They do her hair and makeup just like they did it at the casting to make it look like this was shot the same day. Since she is going to be lying at the pool, they cover her body with tanning oil. They walk her onto the set, and she can't believe how many people are working on the production. Lynda lies down on her back, and they check the lighting and the sound levels once that is done the director comes over. You are going to start on the phone you are talking to someone thanking them for sending their masseuse over to help you with your pulled muscle.

Ok quite and action. Thank you, Lisa. CUT!!! Lynda you can't use any names the only names you can use are the people in the scene with you. OK sorry. Quite take 2 and action! I can't believe I pulled my calf muscle playing tennis today. I can't thank you enough for sending your masseur over here at such short notice. Off in the distance you here a women's HELLO is anybody home. She's here got to go call you later bye! Back here by the pool. As RIA walks into the frame, she stops in disbelief when she realizes that she is going to be massaging Lynda Carter. Hello Miss Carter. Please call me Lynda.

Ok Lynda. My name is Ria. What happened to you leg. I was playing tennis today with some friends and I pulled my right calf muscle. I have an event that I must go to, and my friend told me that you helped my friend when she hurt her back. I am so glad that you where able to fit me in today on such short notice. Cut! Get camera 2 in closer you are to follow Ria's hand as they move over Lynda's body. Ria when you start you give her a real massage nothing sexual. Yet! Remember you are going to start on her right calf. Remember Lynda do whatever feels right. Ok. Positions

QUITE ACTION!!! Let me help you turn over on your stomach. Ria helps Lynda stand up sets the lounge chair flat puts a big towel down and helps Lynda lay face down. Once Lynda is comfortable RIA goes over to her bag and gets her massage oils out. Lynda looks over and is surprised at how sexy Ria is. Her breasts are straining against her t shirt, and you can see that she is not wearing a bra and you can clearly see her erect nipples poling through and with the short shorts that she is wearing you can tell she has an ass you would die for and legs that go on forever.

Now Lynda the oil that I use goes from cool to warm the heat will help loosen up your muscles. Ok let's get started. She pours the oil onto her hands and starts to rub it into her calf muscle. When Ria makes contact with her calf you can see Lynda twitch but once that has passed, she starts to relax and lets Ria work on her leg. As the pain in her leg starts to go away you can hear Lynda's contented purr. Ria takes this as a sign for her to become bolder, so she starts to massage both legs. Lynda raises her head wondering why Ria is massaging the other leg but since it feels so good and relaxing, she puts her head down and lets her the continue.

Feeling bolder Ria moves her hands up so now she is massaging the back of Lynda's thighs just blow Lynda's incredible ass. Ria is encouraged to see that Lynda's hips seemed to have a mind of its own as they rotated in small circles. Almost asking to be touched and Ria was not going to let this opportunity to pass her by. With shaking hands, she reached up and grabbed a cheek in each hand and squeezed. This brought a moan from Lynda's lips as she pushed her ass up against Ria's hands.

RIA decides to go for it and reaches up and unties Lynda's bikini top. Once that obstacle has been cleared Ria starts to massage Lynda from her ass to her neck. That feels wonderful please don't stop. I could show you something that you might enjoy more. Do you want me to show you? The way Lynda's body was trembling if there had been any question as to her enjoyment her reaction to Ria's touch certainly removed that doubt. Sure, if it feels this good, I'm game for ANYTHING.

Turnover. Once Lynda is on her back RIA pulls off her t shirt and shorts. She has perfect 38DD breasts an all over tan and a body that belongs to a men's magazine. That's when Ria leans down and brushes her lips with mine. That was the first time I had ever kissed a woman that way. It was feather soft. I was paralyzed I did not know what to do but luckily, she did. She sprang at me with her mouth her lips parted her tongue pushing into my willing mouth and once it was inside, I could feel it probing looking for my tongue. I like the way it felt. I wanted more. As I pulled her to me her kiss became demanding. I was kissing her back now I was sticking my tongue into her mouth while she sucked on it. All this time Ria's hands were holding my head and running her fingers through my hair. Now her hands moved slowly toward my breasts.

I arched up to meet her fingers as they came into contact with my erect nipples. She rolled them between her fingertips softly so as not to hurt me. Her lips touched mine again before her head moved down to my breasts. I could not wait to feel her lips on my nipples sucking them biting them making love to them. She was going slowly tormenting me making me ache with desire. When she finally got there, she started to lick and suck and blow on my nipple. I began to moan and beg for more. She pulled back my nipples were harder than they have ever been before, and my pussy was dripping with desire.

Now you do me. I looked at her tits not as I had looked at fits in the past but as a lover. I couldn't wait to feel her tits taste her tits. Make love to her tits. I could feel her nipples stiffen under my touch. It was exciting that I was able to bring her pleasure. Harder she demanded as I pinched and pulled her nipples. I finally bent down and put my mouth on her nipple and gave it a tentative lick than a bite. She groaned twisting her body pushing her nipple harder into my mouth. I was anxious to feel her pussy for the first time, but I wanted her to take the initiative and teach me.

Moving her mouth to my ear she whispered "I am going to lick your sweet cunt baby. I'm making you cum harder than you ever have before" I was ready. Not only was I ready but I wanted this more than I ever wanted anything in my whole life. Her hand moved down my belly her fingers pulling off my bikini bottoms that were so wet that you could see and smell my desire. Moving down her hand pressed against my pussy. I felt her fingers make contact with my clit. She rolled it pulled it lightly and flicked it back and forth just like she had done with my nipples. The only difference was the results. "Eeeeeeeeeeee" I squealed out in joy as I had my first ever vaginal orgasm from a woman washed over me. She slipped a finger into me once she saw how wet and ready, I was she followed it with two more.

My hips buckled and shimmered along to her rhythm. Spread your legs RIA demanded I want to see your cunt! I was more than happy to respond to her command. Spread your pussy lips. I reached down and spread my lips are far as I thought they could go. Wider! So, I reached down took a set of lips in each hand and spread them so wide I thought I was going to tear my flesh. Good! You want me to eat your pussy, don't you? Yes, has any women ever had their tongue in your pussy before? No! You are the first woman I have ever been with. After I am done with you will eat my pussy. Yes. She put a towel under my head so I could watch her slide her hand up my thighs and put one leg over each arm of the lounge chair spreading my legs even more. Her fingers explored my cunt moving in and out with amazing speed causing me to cum again. "Oh, thank you!" I squealed, "That felt so gooood! Please make me cum again!" Lynda pleaded.

I watched as her mouth got closer and closer to my pussy. Then I felt it her hot breath on my cunt. Her tongue so soft moved around my pussy teasing me by flicking just the tip around my pussy. Reaching down I took her head in my hands I guided her to my pussy to give me the release that I so desperately needed. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity she began to lap and slurps my pussy. She flicked my clit back and forth like she had done with my nipples. RIA seemed to sense my need to cum she let me grind my pussy against her face. Her tongue increased its speed and pressures she than slid her finger into my pussy and found my g spot.

The results were much more dramatic. "Aaaeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!" Lynda squealed in glee as her orgasm washed over her. I needed a couple of minutes to catch my breath. She slid one of her fingers into me and started to move it in out. I started to move my hips in time to her trusts and she added a second then a third finger. Once she hit my special spot, I came all over her hand. When she pulled it out, she did something so sexy I almost came again. She licked her hand clean. Then she leaned down and gave me a deep kiss that I never wanted to end. Why would I? I could taste myself on her lips.

Are you ready to return the pleasure my love? Yes!! RIA got out from between my thighs and climbed on top of me. She turned around and knelt over me giving me an eyeful of her pussy. I reached up and ran my finger from the bottom to the top of her sweet pussy. I could not believe how wet it was. Just to see what would happen I pushed my finger into her asshole. Owe she squealed in surprise and a little bit of pain! If you're going to play with my asshole you need to make sure that your finger is wet.

I pushed my finger in and out of her wet pussy getting it good and wet so I could play with her asshole. When I got to the top of her pussy, I rolled her clit between my fingers just like she had done to me. OOOOHHHHH You are a fast learner. Now I put my finger against her asshole and pushed. Enough for now I want you to eat my pussy. Slowly lowering her pussy towards my eager mouth just as it was about to make contact with my tongue she pulled up. Hey don't tease me. Sorry I could not help myself. That's ok just don't do it again. To make a better point Lynda gave her a little love bite on her thigh.

Finally, she lowered herself onto my eager tongue. I wanted to taste her lick her make her come. I slipped my tongue out to lick her as she ground her pussy against my month and tongue. Reaching up I grabbed her ass and pulled her tighter against my tongue. How do you like your first taste of pussy? RIA asked!

"Hmm hmmmn Hmmm!" Lynda tried to say but couldn't. "Well, I'm sorry, I forgot, you've got a mouthful of my sweet little pussy now, making it impossible for you to say anything. I started to tenderly lick her pussy savoring the taste. Her leg began to tense up and I instinctively knew that she was getting ready to come.

I sucked her clit into my mouth and rolled my tongue around it. Ria's body now began to shimmer and shake. RIA can't get enough of her cunt getting eaten. Her mouth is hanging open drool dripping down her mouth unable to scream for the feeling coming from her pussy being eaten so well. She's gripping her breasts and tweaking her nipples but that's all she can do right now it seems. Both our bodies were starting to glisten with sweat. Her pussy began jack hammering against my mouth her juices were running down my chin when it happened. RIA had her biggest orgasms yet a loud, squealing orgasm that had her whole body shaking as if she were the epicenter of an earthquake. Baby you were wonderful. I have never cum like that with someone who was with a woman for the first time. Thank you I had a great teacher. Lynda, I want to 69 you. What is a 69? We lay on top of each other my pussy in your face and your pussy in my face. That sound like fun. There is not enough room on this chair so let's lay the towel on the grass. Ria notices that Lynda ass is getting a little red from the sun. Let's move under that tree it look like you ass is getting sunburned. It wasn't long before the women were moaning and groaning in delight.

So, with Lynda's face in Ria's pussy, they start to go at it Ria's head is bobbing like a piston in a racing engine and Lynda has her arms around Ria's waist so she can keep her mouth locked on Ria's pussy. Suddenly Lynda comes first, and you can see her cum spraying from her pussy all over Ria's face and chest. You could see the Lynda's mouth working on RIA's pussy as her hips wiggled and humped in delight. Since this is Lynda's first time with a woman it takes her a little longer to get Ria off, but she finally gets Ria to cum. As we lay there in each other arms RIA asks me what I thought about making love to a woman. Your softer than a man but when I cum with a man it's an inner orgasm where with you its more an outer orgasm. Ria agrees and tells me the next time she'll bring some toys I can't wait for her to teach me.