Lynda Carter Makes a Porno

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This really did torture her already abused nipples and clit as she was constantly being buffeted back and forth as Juan fucked her mouth and Lee fucked her cunt, the movements forcing her to further torture her nipples and clit. Juan while fucking her mouth was especially cruel and got a charge out of pulling her up to get a better angle on her mouth, which in turn pulled really hard on the chains which stretched her nipples and clit out to their maximum and also caused the vicious clamps to bite very hard into her most sensitive of places.

Nari placed the head of the dildo against her gaping hole, grabbed her hips and with one brutal shove, hilted the thick, sixteen-inch dildo into her cunt. The shove made her lift up slightly in an attempt to more comfortably accommodating the long, thick prick as it slammed into her fuck hole. Unfortunately, the move also yanked on the chains, making her stretch her nipples and clit and makes the clamps bite down harder on those same three places.

It also caused the weights, dangling from her nipples, to swing and bounce, further torturing her nipples and clit with tugs and also caused the clamps to bite down harder with each tug they received. Lynda bent further down, and tried to stay at that angle, to relieve the tension on the chain connecting her nipples to her clit. But there was no winning in this diabolical bondage, when she bent over far enough to relieve the tension on the chain; it angled her cunt in such a manner as to make it easier for Nari to fuck through her cervix and into her ultra tight uterus. Nari didn't take long to fuck Lynda as she had better things planned for later.

After switching off with Nari and dumping a full load into her pussy he pulled out with an audible "PLOP." He shoved is now deflated and scummy cock into her mouth. As Nari really began banging away on her cunt, the Juan placed his hands under her shoulders and lifted her up, stretching her nipples, tits, and clit to their maximum, thus causing Lynda the maximum amount of pain as she was being fucked front and back.

Her nipples, tits and clit stretched so tightly that she thought one or more of her most sensitive pieces of flesh would actually be ripped from her body. The clamps were biting down with their razor sharp, serrated edges and her throat and cunt was being vigorously raped by two huge cocks. Although Lynda at first resented the way they were using her like some little fuck toy., but she knew that he had no choice in the matter as he was constantly being instructed on what to do to her and she to him.

After Nari and Juan were done with her for the time being Lynda's binds were removed. She could shower and could use the toilet. Her arms were then bound behind her back again, wrist to opposite elbow. Clamps were placed on her nipples with one-pound weights hanging from each clamp. Now she was then led over to a short stool. Even from a distance, she could see the long, thick, heavily ribbed dildo sticking straight up from the chair.

She was turned around, so that she back faced the chair and Nari said, "So far slut, we've had to do all of the work fucking you, so we decided that you would do all the work for a while. We're going to lower you down slowly as you take most of this twenty-inch dildo into your whore cunt. When you're low enough, we're going to attach a clamp to your clit on a very short chain attached to the seat. It should let you rise until there is only six inches of dildo left inside of you whore cunt.

Then we'll tie your legs to the legs of the stool. Now here's the deal. If you pull up any further than having just six inches of dildo inside of you, that clamp will bite down harder on your clit and stretch it out painfully. If you try and stand, not moving in one position, your legs will cramp, give out and you'll find your slutty white ass painfully impaled on that dildo. So that really leaves you but one option, to fuck yourself on the dildo. Oh, I guess you could try to stand all the way up, but you'd probably rip that clit out of your cunt."

Lynda was positioned, just as she said, her legs tied to the stool and her clit clamped with a short chain from the stool. Lee and Juan just stood around watching and waiting as she just squatted there with the huge dildo jammed inside of her cunt, not moving. "They aren't going to get me to act like a whore for their amusement!" she thought to herself. As time went on, however, her legs did tired, as Nari explained to her before they started. She could feel them beginning to shake, and still, she didn't move. Slowly she began losing ground, the dildo sliding further and further into her cunt.

After three more slides where she was fully impaled on the dildo Lee said, "Listen slut we ain't got all day. You're going to stay there until you have six nice big orgasms for us. You can do it the easy way or the hard way, and it looks like you're doing it the hard way. You ain't got the strength to wait and start much more and do six orgasms without tiring and having the full length of the dildo in your pussy. So, if I were you, I'd get my ass pumping'."

Lynda wanted to be stubborn and didn't start right away but considered what Nari had just advised her. Seeing that she was probably right, she began fucking herself on the huge dildo. Knowing that she would have to get herself off half a dozen times before they let her off this damnable contraption, she began fucking herself up until she felt the slightest of pulls on her clit clamp and then rammed herself down to what she considered to be a safe distance from the bottom. She also realized the dichotomy of her position.

If she didn't fuck herself fast on the huge dildo, she'd never cum and be released. If she fucked herself too fast, or had too large of an orgasm, she'd also end up sitting on the dildo and possibly tearing her pussy. She picked a speed that she felt was a good compromise one between the two extremes.

Of course, the dildo itself were not her only torments, she also was wearing those two damned nipple clamps, each bearing a full pound weight on them. Almost any reasonable fucking speed, one fast enough to get her off relatively quickly, was going to cause the weights to swing and bounce, especially as she changed directions from up to down or down to up. Each bounce and swing of the weights would cause the cruel clamps to bite down further into her already tortured nipples, having been drastically stretched out by the heavy weights, and tug on her sensitive buds of flesh. She would just have to bear her nipple torture.

Lynda really put on a show, fucking herself on the long, thick, ribbed dildo attached to the stool through her first five orgasms. Although she'd never admit it, it was all beginning to feel good to her at this point, even the clamps pulling on and biting into her nipples. The only real discomfort was from the clit clamp, and her clit was so numb at this point she was barely feeling the pain as the sixth and final orgasm died down. She felt a pride that she had pleased her Mistress.

Nari and Juan came over and untied Lynda they gently picked her up brought her over to the couch took sponges and gave her a bath. Several hours later she woke up on a goose-down bed covered in a silk sheet. The first thing she saw was Nari and Juan watching over her. For just a moment she became all tense when she thought she was in for more torture. But she calmed down when she saw that they were wearing white silk robes. Lynda tried to sit up and winces in pain. Oh, I'm sorry baby let me help you.

Juan go get the lotion so we can make Lynda feel better. I hope we weren't too rough on you. Not really in the beginning all I felt was pain but once I gave myself over completely, I felt nothing but pleasure. That's right that is how it is supposed to be. If you like Lynda if you want to do this again you can be the dominatrix. No thank you I like the felling of being controlled. The next time can we have more people both men and women. I loved it when you were fucking me in the pussy with the strap on and Juan was fucking my throat, but I think it would be better with two real cocks. Juan walks back into the room carrying two bottles. He gives one to Nari. This lotion will take away any of the pain and help you skin heal quickly. Lee goes to the right side of the bed Juan the left. They gently take the sheet of Lynda's they see that her nipples are very red and swollen.

They gently apply the lotions to her nipples causing Lynda to moan in a combination of pleasure and pain. They quickly go to her shoulder's arms and wrists. Please spread your legs. Whit great effort she tries to spread them, but her muscles are so sore she can't. Juan help me lift her leg so I can apply the lotion. Ok hon. Juan lifts her leg as gently as he can, but Lynda still cries out in pain. Because her legs were restrained for so long her muscles started to spasm. "Aaaarrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhh!" she screamed out in pain as both legs stared to spasm.

I am sorry baby we are almost done then you can go to sleep. Nari gets between Lynda's thighs and sees how red and inflamed Lynda's pussy is. She applies a generous amount of the lotion in and around Lynda pussy. Last place baby I need you to lift your hips so I can get to your ass. Juan help her. Lynda tries but can only raise her hips an inch or two before she collapses back on the bed. Please try again this time Juan is there to grab her hips and raise them up so Lee can apply the lotion to Lynda's ass paying special attention to her asshole. Once Nari is finished Juan lowers her body back onto the bed. How does that feel? There is no response because Lynda has fallen asleep.

Cut! Print! That's a wrap! Everyone be VERY quiet Lynda needs her sleep. Victor make sure someone stays with her and I want a report as soon as she wakes up I don't care what time it is. Lynda sleeps for the next 24 hours once she is awake and has a chance to take a shower and get dressed Hy and Victor come to see her. Lynda how do you feel? Still a little sore but the lotion helped a lot. The swelling has gone down, and the redness is almost gone.

Can I get some of that lotion so if I have any pain one I get home I can put some on? Of course, we will have it ready for you when you are ready to leave. I hate to bring this up but when we originally told you said no to the bondage and discipline. Why did you do it? I don't know I guess I wanted to experience everything. Did you mean it when you said the next time you want more people? Yes I came harder a longer while in the bondage that at any other time. The idea of taking on three guys while tied up makes my body tingle.

We have NEVER made a second tape with any of our other celebrities but once you have a chance to rest up we would like to talk to you about it. Ok I have two conditions. What are they? The first one is Nari and Juan must be in it and in charge of the film. Second Nari mentioned getting fucked by a dog I want to do that as well. Really none of our other films has anything like that. But if we do this we agree.

The tape went on to sell over 5 million copies worldwide but as promised it was never leaked or even talked about. Over the years there were many men and quit a few women from all around the world that claimed they had a wild sexual encounter with Lynda Carter, but that rumor has never been confirmed.

I will be writing more stories tell me who you might want to see next