Lynette's In Trouble

Story Info
Innocent flirting and an evil boss = a blackmailed wife.
2.8k words
4.06
18.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinkvet96
kinkvet96
27 Followers

Lynette slowly made a kissing motion with her full lips to make sure her lipstick was evenly applied. She smiled into the mirror and tried to stifle both nervousness and a pang of sadness. Her husband Dave had only been out of the country for a few days and things had already gone wrong. At first when her leering, creepy manager Andrew had been arrested everyone at her job had been happy.

Then more had been revealed. Andrew had been using the entirely legal recreational marijuana store to manufacture and sell totally not legal amphetamines and MDMA. Now everyone at the shop was being scrutinized, and the Australian investing company that owned the store had sent some VIP to oversee the business and see if it would even remain open. Dave was very successful as a contractor, but he needed his security clearance to keep his job, and even being the subject of a criminal investigation could be a disaster for Dave. Lynette sighed and hoped she would just be ignored like most of the employees who had no idea what Andrew had been doing.

A hope that was reduced when she saw the brand new rental car, a shining onyx colored Rolls Royce in front of the shop. As she got out of her SUV she smoothed her knee length white trimmed black skirt and checked that her dark blue blouse was appropriately unbuttoned, casual, a little flirty, but not unprofessional. A weed shop generally had a very lax dress code but Lynette had guessed that with some Aussie exec coming in she would take the time to glam up a little bit, which is why she had thigh high stockings on as well. A part of her did feel good as a few men passing by gave her an appreciative glance. She was very self conscious of her body, she knew she was chubby, and she hated her curves even if Dave, and, a sudden involuntary flush heated her cheeks, Brian, seemed to lust for her more every day.

Lynette walked in to see the store empty but for two of the guys who worked. Hard working and plain, but pretty chill stoner college drop-outs, Jim and Deshawn were fine to work with. They both looked at her with surprise and gave her appreciative nods.

"Someone got dolled up for the boss!" Deshawn, a 24 year old pale white son of hippy parents, said with a thumbs up. "Shouldn't have to worry though, the Australian guy seems okay, barely much of an accent, sounds like one of those British villains in a movie. Anyway he's talked to everyone else, Andrew was doing his shady shit without us, everyone knows it."

"It is a formality," Came a deep rolling voice that Lynette felt vibrating through her bones and making her nipples warm. "But the police are coming back this afternoon. Looks like another day of lost sales lads. Finish what you're doing and close up, I'll speak to Ms Lynette and we can put this whole mess safely behind us."

Lynette's blue-gray eyes tracked the sound and widened slightly. The Australian was a tall, powerfully built man of the dark olive skilled people from the Mediterranean had, under swept back gray touched curly black hair and a well kept beard and moustache, and wrapped in a dark blue Armani suit, the man looked he belonged on the cover of one of her "Billionaire falls for Regular Girl" e-books.

"I've heard nothing but positive things about you Lynette. My name is Spiro Andino. But call me Spiro." He held out a wide hand and Lynette smiled and reached her own hand out, shivering slightly as he skated his fingertips along her palm and wrist before clasping her hand in a warm, strong shake.

"Pleasure to meet you sir." Lynette said smiling charmingly back. "Oh I'm sorry, Spiro."

Both of them knew the 'slip' had been intentional, Spiro's lips canted upwards all the same.

"Well, let's go talk." Spiro said as he released her hand, his fingers touching just a fraction of second longer than appropriate, Lynette, not minding the attention from such an attractive man who was also positioned to end or advance her job, followed the large framed man as he turned and strode to the back office.

They took their seats in the small office and Spiro offered her some lemon tea which she gladly accepted and drank. He asked her some softball questions about how long she had been there, what she did, why she was working, family etcetera, while she asked about where he was from, how is home city of Adelaide had such a different accent from the rest of Australia and so on for a several charming minutes before they heard the door alarm go off.

"And the lads are off. Time to get to get to business." Spiro said with a gleam in his dark eyes that had Lynette on edge, and possibly a little thrilled. The muscular man tapped on the computer in front of him and his expression turned serious.

"Now Lynette, I know you seem like a very nice woman, and I would like to believe you have had nothing to do with the unfortunate incident, however, upon unlocking Andrew's cloud account I found something disturbing." Lynette's stomach turned to ice and her breath caught. She hadn't done anything! What could he be-

Spiro rotated the monitor around and Lynette saw a picture of herself, dressed in a sundress, top and bra pulled down to let her plump breasts spill out and hang down as she made a kissing face into the bathroom mirror of the store. Next to that picture was another, even more lewd, she was still in the bathroom and had her pants and panties pulled down to her knees pulling one fat ass cheek wide and showing her clean shaven labia and asshole.

Lynette turned crimson, hands flying to her mouth. She had been very mildly stoned for each of those pictures, and they had been sent to Dave, to tease him and remind him that he needed to fuck her that night.

"There are many more, most seemingly from your bedroom. Andrew had them in his inbox and download storage files. It seems you and him had a relationship." Spiro said quietly, his deep voice taking a harder edge.

"No! Nonono!" Lynette protested shaking her hands and head. "Those were for my husband I have no idea how-" Her heart sank as a cold realization hit her. Dave had often told her to not send anything like that while connected to the store WiFi, it would be easy for someone with the right skills and software to intercept. Andrew had done that, and apparently infiltrated her phone and stolen every picture she had taken for Dave before or since!

"Well Andrew had them." Spiro said with an almost defeated shrug. "I'm going to have to turn this over to the police this afternoon, there will be an investigation, if you and your husband are cleared then this should be nothing."

Lynette, already panic stricken, nearly swooned into a faint. Dave's job as a government military contractor required him to maintain a very high level security clearance, even a criminal investigation that resulted in nothing could mean it was revoked. She couldn't let that happen!

"Please! I'm begging you sir, Spiro, I had nothing to do with Andrew! I'll do anything to prove that!" Already on the verge of tears and with her heart thundering in her chest Lynette suddenly froze as she saw a slow, cruel smile tilt Spiro's lips up.

"Anything Lynette? That is tempting," The olive skinned man pushed away from his desk and Lynette felt her stomach churn as he titled his head and looked at her more appraisingly. "You are very nice to look at, why don't you come here, kneel and show me those tits in real life and we can continue this discussion."

Numbly, almost in a daze Lynette looked at the monitor, at her own exposed breasts and stood shakily. She unbuttoned her top and almost stumbled in front of the man who could destroy her happy life and might be doing it anyway. Sinking to her knees, her skirt riding up Lynette obeyed, pulling her blouse open and lifting her heavy double D tits clear of the lace. Spiro's breath caught for a moment.

"I like those udders." He breathed, his demeaning language making the flushing wife wince. "But they need more time and attention than we have here."

He looked up at the plump woman kneeling before him and slid closer on his chair, cupping her chin with one hand and tracing her thick, dark nipple with the other.

"I'll take you off the company books, format Andrew's drive from our cloud and you will have ceased to work here a month ago." Spiro said, barely restraining himself from licking his lips as he felt her nipple harden and watched her red lips barely part. "In return your new position will be my personal assistant for the next three weeks, a position that will pay twice your yearly full time earnings. You will be mine to do with however, with whoever I please, whenever I please. Sometimes I will require you to stay with me, sometimes I will need your bed."

He leaned down over her, knowing he would be intimidating, lightly caressing her throat and tweaking her nipple teasingly. "In private you will be fucktoy, both as your position and your identity."

Lynette gasped at his touch, how damnably good he smelt, and with the sinking sensation she could do nothing to stop what was happening. Be this evil man's personal toy for three weeks or watch her and her husband's lives be torn apart.

"I... I accept." Lynette breathed, tears in her eyes. Spiro laughed and pulled away from her, reclining fully back in his chair.

"That wasn't an offer slut, it was the terms. You haven't passed the interview yet." Her eyes wide, the thick wife went rigid in fear. This time Spiro couldn't resist running his tongue along his lips in anticipation. "Get your master's cock out, and use that whore mouth of yours to make me cum down your throat. Do that and then you can accept the position as my fucktoy for three weeks."

She was stunned for a moment then nodded, leaning forward to gently unbutton her tormentor's silk pants and leather belt. She pulled his black underwear down and gasped slightly as his thick, meaty cock, partially hard already fell free. He was going to be big, she could tell already, so Lynette started licking him, eager to get this whole ordeal over with. Lynette also hated herself for realizing she kind of liked how his skin tasted, and felt pride as he quickly hardened fully as she curled her tongue along his meat. The plump wife withdrew slightly, her eyes widening and her breath catching again. Spiro was big, not much bigger than her husband but noticeably.

"A tongue piercing? You are a right whore aren't you, just proclaiming that you like cock in your mouth, or was it for cunt? No matter" Spiro chuckled, then he tangled fingers in her and pulled her mouth to his heavy sac, and Lynette remembered what she had to do. Knowing how much men liked it, Lynette started cooing and moaning softly as she lathed her tongue over his balls and began stroking Spiro's shaft, using her own spit as lube.

"Other hand." He grunted and Lynette complied, cupping his balls and wondering why, until she realized he wanted to see her wedding band on his dick. It made her guts twist, and her pussy warm. After bathing all of his balls and lower shaft, Spiro tugged on her hair, and Lynette dragged her tongue stud up his cock and began suckling him. The big man let out a long growl of pleasure, and started thrusting up slightly, holding her in place as he fucked her mouth. Trying to get him to cum fast Lynette swirled her married tongue over his cock, still moaning gently in time with his thrusts. She heard his breath quicken and deepen and thought for a moment she might have gotten him off easy.

Then Spiro planted his feet and stood pulling her nose to his tightly trimmed pubic hair, making her gag noisily. With a growl he pulled her off to look at her now fear widened eyes before doing it again, deeper this time, his tip pushing down her throat. Tears tracked her makeup down her throat as Lynette struggled not to fight him as he began to fuck not only her mouth but her throat. He did slowly but forcefully until her lips were at the base of his cock and Spiro let out a long groan of satisfaction.

"Make me cum, use that slutty tongue of yours bitch, that's it, that....that's good... fuck.." He breathed as Lynette desperately obeyed toying and teasing his balls, using her tongue, looking up at him with tear filled eyes as her vision swam.

"FUCK, YES" Spiro roared, erupting hot cum down her throat, making Lynette swallow desperately as he emptied his balls into the slutwife. He pulled out, letting her cough and breathe deliberately letting his still hard cock slap wetly against her cheeks.She was a mess and it kept his dick rock hard. Grabbing her throat Spiro lifted his new toy up and pushed her against the office wall, her pained gasp and heaving tits giving him a new, even crueler idea. He pushed a knee between her legs and spread them.

"That's a good fucktoy," Spiro almost cooed letting her go then slapping each of her thick tits just hard enough to redden them. Lynette whimpered, her eyes closing to avoid seeing what was going to come next, then she was gasping as he lifted her thick dark nipples to his mouth and began sucking them both. Already flush from the cold the abused wife's teats responded eagerly to the Greek man's skilled mouth and a different moan escaped her lips. Spiro looked up and let her nipples escape his mouth with a long suckle, a wide, evil grin on his face.

"You made me cum good fucktoy, in fact I'll make you a deal," He whispered into her ear, his lips brushing them and making her shiver. His hand stroked down her body, over her lush stomach to her thigh, then up. "If you aren't wet now, I'll call our deal complete, but if I detect even the slightest bit of cunt juice down there, you're mine for three weeks bitch."

And with that his hand slid into her panties. As he had already guessed, smelled even, Lynette was wet, almost sopping, her panties would have needed changed anyway. He found her clit piercing and began working it, making her moan, pant and gasp.

"What a fucking horny bitch you are. My slutty fucktoy now." He whispered into her other ear kissing and biting her neck. Spiro sunk two fingers into her pussy, curling in and massaging her G spot, then he started degrading her, punctuating each word by rubbing her piercing against her clit. "A fat, big uddered, slutwife, fucktoy."

Lynette was almost sobbing, her cheeks burning with shame and at his insults, and yet, her traitorous body was burning, gushing, soaking the man's hand. Then he found her nipple with his other hand and bit her neck hard enough where she knew it would leave a mark. His fingers squeezed, causing a bite of pain to go along with her unwanted pleasure-

It was like a jolt of lightning shot up her body, Lynette came on her rapist's fingers, her body writhing and shuddering, hips rocking back and forth as Spiro kept finger fucking her and rubbing her clit, her hands came up and squeezed his arms unconsciously as she moaned and panted through her climax. Eventually he pulled his hand from her sopping panties and licked them in front of her, eyes almost closing as he realized the MILF tasted amazing. Then, because he was an evil man, he shoved his fingers in her mouth and began playing with her tongue, so she could taste how her body had betrayed her.

Spiro pulled a key in an envelope from his pocket and tucked it into the band of Lynette's soaked panties. "There's an address in there as well. You are to go there, dressed like you are now, but with either something appropriate for a disgusting whore like you under it, or nothing. When I meet you there we will start."

He stepped back and smirked. "And don't cover those fat udders up until you're out of my sight fucktoy."

Her legs shaking barely supporting her weight, Lynette dizzily obeyed the man who had just raped her throat and pussy, the man who for all intents and purposes owned her now.

kinkvet96
kinkvet96
27 Followers