All Comments on 'Lynn and Bobby Ch. 10'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ohioohioalmost 14 years ago
What I find gripping

about this series is the relationship between Lynn and Bobby--her lust, which has caused her to hurt him far beyond what any real man could or would ever take--and their love and devotion to one another. Their story has gone to some pretty strange places, and at times the sex is hot, but what keeps me coming back to this tale is how they try to balance Lynn's "needs," if that's the right word, with her (belated) determination to treat her husband the way he deserves to be treated.

Thanks for this fascinating story. Keep it coming1

ohio

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Stupid

Real people fight for what they love, they don't throw it away.

DrPlutonDrPlutonalmost 14 years ago
Like and dislike

What I like about this series is how the characters evolve and become interesting. What I don't like is that a couple who almost separated because of her fascination with large penises can continue to swing and experiment with other men and women. It seems to me that it could break them up as it almost did before. Keep writing though.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 14 years ago
Not the usual

I think Ohio had things pretty close to right with his take. This is one of the few stories I have read that deals with the male terror of knowing the woman you love is being so well satisfied by another man, not even a lover - just another man's hard driving big dick, that husband's cock wilts even as he appreciates the ecstatic sex his wife is getting. Both husband AND wife are sympathetic to the problem, that is truely rare in this sort of story.

I am sure there will be the usual amount of strangle the bitch comments, but they will be truely out of place. The notion that a wife's husband must be always and only a woman's satisfying lover is being well challenged in this story. If Lynn backs away, she is giving up on satisfaction of a primal need out of love. If Bobby asks or lets Lynn back off big cocked lovers and the thrilling sex she so obviously enjoys with them, then he is denying the woman he loves her due pleasure from sex. The author has set a delicate dilema, let's wait and see how it comes out.

rnorskirnorskialmost 14 years ago
Fear

I do know that feat that Bobby felt. Watching my ex get fuck like that with a guy with a much larger dick then mine and all the orgasms she had made me very scared. Could I ever satisfy her again. I could satisfy her but our marriage did not last. We did not have the same love for each other that Lynn and Bobby have. Great story keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Personally

If my wife needed to do this I would let her, but I would have to move on and find a woman for who I would be enough. No marriage would servive this and it shouldn't, there is way to much pain to be healthy, this could ruin your life, not just make you impotent.

rainbow001rainbow001almost 14 years ago
Nice

Nice story and it is a fine line the author is trying to walk. I think in the end that as a man I would have to shut down my ego and walk away from her. She needs something that he cannot provide and the author has set the stage such that she requires that thing to be satified. Prodastations about giving it up are irrelevant as some where in the future she could easily slip back into old behavior. As someone that loved her I would hope that he would want her to be happy and fulfilled and find the same for himself, plus knowing the abusive portion of the relationship that did exist would probably return in some form because of this need... who needs that?? In the real world no one would have put up with that in the first place, so it would be a shame to see this story slip off the cliff into twisted fantasy when so far while strained, the boundries of reality have been maintained ... Bottom line great work and thanks for sharing, i look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Unrealistic

Why after everything he had been through would he go out of his way to make friends with Marc after he found out he had a big dick? He wanted to see if his wife still was in control of her fetish? Get serious! If she is addicted to her fetish like a drug addict or an alcoholic then you wouldn't want her to be a bartender or sell drugs, so why would you expose her to another big dick? Totally stupid, sorry but it is!

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 13 years ago
Humor and Satire indeed

It is interesting that you describe Janice getting her 'Mrs. Robinson' nick-name because she had waited naked in a room for a guy in order to seduce him, "in the same way that the gal in the movie tried to attract her daughter's boyfriend." The fact is that Anne Bancroft was fully clothed in the initial seduction scene. The dialogue and gestures, the camera angles and lighting, etc. made the seduction far more erotic and sensual than full nudity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
so

dont swing again...seems as if they both have a problem swinging...they should just keep it between then n occasionally him with princess

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous