Lynn and Her Cosmic Guest

Story Info
Lynn looked up at the stars when she suddenly saw...
2.1k words
4.51
2.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wyoming in August can soothe anyone's soul — hers needed plenty. Lynn had recently moved to the ranch her father had left and spent hours gazing into those wide-open twinkling skies; it gave her some peace. But that night would change her world forever.

The bizarre, patterned scars on her back prove what she'd seen. A huge glowing sphere had zipped across the horizon in seconds, whispered above her head, and crashed in an orange roar down near the old creek; she raced over to look. Lynn would never forget the shock she felt — but she'd always be grateful for her choice.

Much of the surrounding sagebrush was in flames by the time she'd reached the creek. That craft — whatever it was — had plowed a fifty-foot trench into the ground and fallen into pieces. Suddenly Lynn heard a voice cry out for help: a man's voice. Instinct pushed her forward and into the heat to try and reach him: He wasn't like any other man she'd ever seen. Flames seared off her flannel shirt and burned her back as she pushed through the wreckage to clasp his outstretched hand.

Quickly Lynn wrapped her arms under his chest and dragged him away from the growing inferno to a safe area near the water's edge. She hunched over him, panting, and grimaced in pain from the burns she'd sustained. He looked up at her and whispered, "Thank you." Then closed his eyes and fell unconscious.

Lynn couldn't carry that man back to the ranch house; she ran for the all-terrain and then sped back to the crash site. That man she'd left unconscious by the creek was nowhere to be seen. Lynn began to shout. "Anyone here? Is anyone out there? Where are you? I'm here to help you."

Lynn was startled when a calm voice behind her replied, "I am right here. I went back to my ship to see if I could salvage anything."

Lynn stood and stared. Her visitor was tall, over six feet, to be sure. His eyes were a beautiful shade of luminous green, and his skin a wonderful creamy yellow. But it was his voice that captured her amazement — it was so serene as if to reassure her that everything would be all right. A hundred questions swirled in her mind, but the first ones blurted were, "Where are you from? My name is Lynn. What's your name?"

"You are hurt," he answered. "Come here."

Lynn had forgotten about her burns but grimaced and gingerly obliged his request. He touched her back — and in one second, all her pain stopped. "Of course it would, he's a fucking alien," she laughed to herself.

"I am not an alien. I am human, but not from your time."

"You can READ my thoughts?" Lynn asked, surprised.

"It does not take advanced telepathy to perceive your questions," he smiled.

The fire from the crash had diminished, and all that was left were glowing embers. "We should leave, and go to my place," Lynn motioned to the four-wheeler parked up that bank. She walked, and he followed. Lynn kept turning around to gape and almost tripped on a root, head-first into a colossal Ponderosa Pine.

"My name is Zander," he shouted in her ear, above the din of that ATV, as he slipped his powerful arms gently around her waist. Lynn hadn't been touched in so long; she'd forgotten what a man's warm hands felt like. She focused on the dark trail ahead.

When they'd reached the house, Lynn finally felt safe. This secret would be hers to hide from everyone. Her guest walked into her home and stopped as if looking for directions. "Are you hungry? I mean, do you eat food?" Lynn asked. In the bright light of her living room, Lynn noticed that whatever Zander had been wearing was utterly scorched and burned. She had some of her dad's old stuff in a closet.

"Before I feed you, let me get you some fresh clothes."

Lynn scuttled over to where she kept those garments and returned with a large bundle in her arms. Zander hadn't moved from where he'd stood. She passed him a shirt, pants, socks, and an old pair of slippers. Zander looked at everything, momentarily confused, then realized they were intended for him. Before Lynn could say a word, Zander had stripped off the blackened, burnt bits of cloth clinging to his body and stood naked... awaiting more instructions.

Lynn tried to respect her guest's modesty. Still, her eyes scanned Zander's muscular frame, then lowered themselves onto his well-proportioned penis. Lynn hadn't seen a naked man in years, and the sight of this one, standing feet from her, tickled a memory between her legs.

"Oh, for fuck's sake, he can read my mind. Change your thought Lynn, change your thoughts, don't think THAT." Lynn had turned a deep shade of red.

Zander blinked and spoke, "It is perfectly normal to have those types of urges Lynn. Do not be embarrassed. If you want to have sex now, I will remain this way and prepare myself."

Lynn watched in awe as the appendage between Zander's legs grew in length and girth. She watched, hypnotized, as it twitched and came to life; then she realized what was happening.

"No... I mean, we don't have to... you must be tired... I don't want..." the words stumbled out of Lynn's mouth in fractured phrases.

Zander approached and softly touched Lynn's face with his finger. A jolt of neural energy pulsed throughout her body and settled inside her most intimate — and now very moist — private vessel. She sighed, closed her eyes, and thought, "OK, now you're going to fuck an alien on a first date? Then again, it's not like anyone in town knows this guy."

Lust always prevails when given a choice. Lynn began unbuttoning her flannel shirt and pulling off her jeans. She peeled off her skimpy cotton panties, unclasped her white-lace bra, and stood before her guest — as completely naked as he was. Erect nipples waited patiently. "I wonder if he knows what to do?" she thought. "Or am I going to have to teach this man where to put things?"

Lynn needn't have worried; Zander knew EXACTLY what to do.

He began with a kiss, but not any kiss, one that could have been labelled the best Lynn had ever experienced. The temperature of his tongue jarred her sexual memory into alert status, but its dexterity captured her attention. His velvety tongue could make its way, twirling and tickling her throat in the most erotic ways. She was taken aback by Zander's expertise and realized she should do something with her hands; she reached for his alien cock. "Oh... my... GOSH..." her inner voice shouted. She could barely wrap her hand around it. Zander interrupted her appraisal.

"Do humans prefer copulating in the horizontal position? We can lie over there," he pointed to the couch.

"I've got a better idea," Lynn replied. "Let's go to my bedroom."

She grabbed his hand, pulled him down the hallway, then flung herself on her bed and motioned to Zander with an inviting digit. He complied, but not in the way she'd expected. He planted himself between her open thighs and nestled his face next to that warm, dripping gap between her legs. Lynn certainly wasn't anticipating the feeling and sensations she next felt. His tongue eagerly explored the deepest reaches of her womb while simultaneously stroking her clit with lips that knew PRECISELY how she liked it. "Of course, he's reading my mind," she thought. "Oh fuck, he's hitting my g-spot. How did he know? How..."

Lynn's thoughts trailed off as she floated to another world and rose to the edge of that precipice and her first orgasm. The tingling began in her toes as her legs began to shake uncontrollably. She moaned in ecstasy and pushed her alien's head deeper into herself. If she'd been lucid, she might have described the feelings as a convergence of clitoral and G-spot stimulation blended into one monstrous explosion. It was a cliff Lynn had NEVER jumped from.

Wave after wave of electrical sparks rippled through her body as she gave in to the inevitable choice she never had; Lynn hovered in mid-air as her toes curled and every nerve she owned tingled. Just as she thought her pleasures would subside, Zander touched her in a new way, in a spot her vagina had never felt. It was a rolling wave of orgasmic bliss Lynn could never have fathomed. She was panting... and out of breath... when she finally found a moment to recover... and ask Zander... for a pause in her pleasure.

"Am I not doing it the way you would like? I will adapt to suit your desires."

"No, it's fine, Zander, it's uhm better than fine — I just need to catch my breath."

Lynn still shut her eyes as she felt Zander's searing cock at the entrance to her throbbing pussy. She braced her hands against his arms as he raised her legs over his shoulders and slowly plunged his alien dick into her twitching muff. Lynn groaned in amazement. She had never had any man's cock feel as perfect for her as he was. What astounded Lynn was how it moved inside of her. "Was his cock vibrating?" she thought. "Damn, his cock WAS vibrating. How the fuck, was he doing that?"

"We have developed the ability to create pulsations with our minds and we can maneuver those pulses to any parts of our bodies that we wish," he replied to her thought.

"Pulse away Zander. PLEASE... pulse away," Lynn softly whispered.

Lynn had unconditionally surrendered to her alien lover. Modesty was no longer available as she moaned in ecstasy with every thrust he made into her. Each push with his pulsating dick created ripples and waves of unimaginable pleasure. Every time she'd hoped he'd move faster — he did. Every time she wanted him to slow down... he did. The abyss she approached drew closer and closer: Lynn screamed when Zander finally let her cum.

Minutes passed before her brain stopped buzzing, and her trembling subsided. Eventually, she resurfaced on planet Earth — and regained consciousness; she was grateful her closest neighbours lived miles away. Although, she could hear the distant howling from a chorus of wolves: They must have enjoyed the tune Lynn had sung for them. In the afterglow of her carnal release, she wondered when Zander would cum, or had he already?

"Men only achieve an orgasm after the women they service are completely satisfied."

Lynn blinked," Really? Well, I'm pretty satisfied right now. How's about I give you a blowjob? Or whatever you aliens call it."

Lynn never waited for a reply. She pushed Zander into her pillow and lowered her lips over his glowing alien manhood. "Holy crap, it glows?" she thought. "Is that so you can get around in the dark?"

Lynn had swallowed Zander up to his alien balls and never heard his answer. Aside from his girth and length, the first thing Lynn noticed was how it tasted. "Unlike any other cock I've ever sucked. "A cross between honey and strawberry jam with a hint of lemon" — might have been her review, if asked. She wasn't sure if an alien cock would react the same way as a regular one, but Lynn went with what she knew.

She teased and edged Zander, then held back and watched with glee as his glowing cock twitched. Then, she'd start again, gently licking only the tip and the frenulum, torturing him the way he'd teased her. The trembling in his legs was the first sign that he was approaching the point of no return. She knew he was close when he began to growl in a low tone. When he finally came, there was no doubt.

Had her mouth not been wrapped around the head of his cock, he would have shot his alien spunk across the room and hit a wall. Lynn almost gagged from the powerful stream he let out. His body shuddered, and spasms rippled his core while Lynn stroked his chest with her long nails and watched — a content smile painted on her face — as his body shivered.

Much later, Lynn and Zander lay cuddled, wrapped in that peaceful serenity two people share, following an epic night of mind-blowing sex. She had questions on her mind but blanked her thoughts and basked in the beautiful moment that was. Then those questions popped into Lynn's head again; "Would Zander ever find his way home? Would he get a green Card and work at the mill? Would a pair of coloured contacts hide his luminescent eyes?"

"Zander?"

"Yes Lynn."

"Wait, you can't read my thoughts?"

"We lose our telepathic abilities for a couple of days, after we have intercourse."

"If you live with me, you'll lose your telepathic power forever . Listen, I'm starved, do you feel like having a sandwich?"

"Yes, Lynn, I would like that very much. Uhm... Lynn?"

"Yes, Zander."

"What is a sandwich?"