Lynn and Peter - The Day After Ch. 02

Story Info
Lynn is getting Trish a cat suit that Tessa ordered.
3.7k words
4.64
4.9k
7
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lateknew
lateknew
133 Followers

Story involves consenting adults. Lynn has ordered a latex cat suit for Trish and in between is prepping her for Tessa who is also interested in dominating her.

I´m grateful to Nance who has edited this story.

*************

The week started with Lynn and Tessa gossiping about me, so in a way Tessa has now a good idea of what I'm like. The same Monday at the office I feel strange having had the weekend I had. It does help me that I do not have too many people with whom I have to deal with and of the group I'm in we tend to keep to ourselves, which is a blessing.

Lynn said to me that Tessa would like to have lunch with both of us or just me once I have tried the latex cat suit on. Since it just had been ordered and being Monday, I doubt they would have it ready. When I finished my day, Lynn wanted us to go shopping, I told her I was feeling a bit uncomfortable, but she convinced me that it will help me loosen up. We meet at the mall.

Lynn sees me and gives me a peck, "Hi love." Lynn said.

"How was your day?" I asked.

"Good, and thinking about you, I did not want to text you all day long knowing you had a lot to do. How are you feeling after your first day at work and the weekend we had?" Lynn asked.

"Strange to say the least, I felt as though everyone was looking at me and watching, as if I did something wrong. Now that I see you and I have my everyday clothes on, the confusion returns." I said.

"Yes, it's pretty natural at this stage for you to feel a bit odd, out of place. I know what is under those clothes, and want you badly, so bad that I have to keep my cock hidden every time you are around." Lynn said.

"Sorry about that or should I say not?" I laugh and quickly add, "I'm still not comfortable going into women's lingerie shops."

"Don't worry I'm taking you to another trans-friendly shop. The owner's hubby is a feminized cuckold and they are happy. As you see there are many open-minded people even though it's not in plain sight. You will be shopping with me until you feel comfortable enough to do it by yourself." Lynn said and we chat for a moment, soon Lynn gets down to selecting items for me, most of the time I nod approval and like her choices, even though I don't have much say in the matter.

"Please stop Lynn, I think that's plenty if it's for me." I said.

"Most of it at least, but there is some for me too. At some stage you will have favorite underwear to use on occasions." Lynn said and I looked at her, knowing women have that sort of connection to favourite clothes and memories.

Once we are done and making our way back to her place, I asked, "How will it work out with Tessa and by that, I mean what if she gets hooked up with me or me with her?"

"Don't worry, she is already hooked up with you alright." Lynn said.

"Let me re-phrase, what if feelings grow strong for either or both of us?" settings out my doubts.

"I don't know, but I do know we are definitely connected. I can say without doubt that for me you are far more than I could have ever asked for in this life, and I am sure, speaking for her, she will be of the same mind. When we or you get to have lunch with her, she will tell you a about a conversation we used to have long ago. We still do, and both wish it could happen to us. You are that wish and more, but you'll have to wait until she tells you Trish." Lynn said.

"Ok then, I'll wait. Please Lynn, it would be great if you gave me the whole picture and not just fragments. It's hard to get a sense of what the whole situation is without that." I said.

"Trish, sorry, you are right. You have changed my life so much that I want to spill everything to you, but as you know I'm submissive to Tessa just as you are becoming to me. She asked me or better say ordered me nicely to withhold information, but to prep you until she is with you." Lynn said.

"Well then, you both have plans for me this week, no wonder you bought so much lingerie." I said as we park and make our way into the house.

"The lingerie is for you dear to wear at home. By the way, tomorrow you have to tryout the latex cat suit." Lynn said smiling sexily adding, "Can you shower love and change for me?

"Yes love, although I'm a little worn out for any intense activity." I said.

"Don't worry, it's not that you'll be the one fucking. It's the other way round or have you forgotten the recent events?" Lynn said laughing out loud.

I blushed, "No I haven't. I had those memories all day with me." I said.

"My submissive Trish, one of these days I will not be able to stop and just tell you to strip and shag you as soon as we get into the house." Lynn said.

I showered and dressed in the clothes left out for me including new ankle boots. Once dressed, with the wig on and lip gloss, I make my way to her, "Lynn I'm ready." I said.

"You bet, you are beautiful Trish, let me kiss you love." Lynn said holding me close, she is already naked with only a condom on and matching ankle boots, she is slightly taller than me. I put my arms around her neck and we French kiss deeply.

We break the kiss, and I asked," Do we stay here or do we go to the bedroom?"

"I want to fuck you, but Tessa asked me not to let you orgasm and since she is Mistress to me, she yours as well." Lynn said.

"So then, what are we allowed to do?" I asked concerned.

"Well, you can eat me, and I can fuck you but you are not allowed to orgasm, because she asked me to keep you horny so that also means a cock cage. You'll get use to the cage, because we both want you horny." Lynn said and started lubing me.

"I see you are going to follow her orders to the letter, but once she has been with me, can we have a little time to ourselves?" I asked.

"From the way you accepted her dominance, we will have to talk about it and see what we can come up with." Lynn said still greasing me up.

"Lynn, consider that she might want more, and I cannot speak for myself until I've experienced her, but keeping me horny will not help getting to a satisfying conclusion." I said.

"Trish, I won't feel bad if Tessa gets to like you more than I could hope for, that is how open we are with each other." Lynn said now starting to put her body over mine.

"Well, that at least does give me a chance in case I do get to feel for her. I'll be sure to tell you how much if it happens." I said starting to feel the head of her cock in my opening.

"Trish, let's leave that for later and just let me enjoy fucking you. Are you feeling me as I go in?" Lynn asked.

"Of course, I'm feeling you, so hard, and I know you'll be coming like a teen ager, you horny Mistress." I said feeling her full in me, desperately fucking me, so fiercely she cannot even kiss me.

"Please don't, don't say a word, I'll hear your voice and I'll be coming." Lynn said gasping.

"Oh, Lynn you can hold a little longer love." I said sensually.

"Hm, Hm, no, no, please, Ohhh, Ohhhh, Aaahhh." Lynn going deep and hard in her last thrusts as she orgasms.

"My horny Lynn, you're coming." I said.

"Yes, my love, that went quicker than I thought." Lynn said.

"I'm starting to dislike the idea of being kept horny for your Tessa." I said.

"Sorry love, that is the whole point of it, when you get to be with her anything, she asks from you will be done easy, and your needing release makes you very obedient, love." Lynn said.

The evening went as couples do, speaking, sharing a meal and resting for the next day at work. We get through work, and afterwards meet up at the parking lot, "Hello Lynn." I said.

"Hello Pete." Lynn said as she opened her car and I hopped in and somebody waved at Lynn. Lynn waved back.

"That is somebody from the office, they will figure it out sooner or later Pete." Lynn said.

"I guess, they will, it is a little confusing but not as bad as I thought it would be." I said.

"That is very good news Trish, now let's go and see the outfit." Lynn said.

"I guess your office colleagues will see me as a bisexual at a minimum." I said.

"I know it's your first step, you'll get over it sooner than later, I imagine. You will have up's and down's, but I'll be there for you and, so will Tessa I guess." Lynn said.

"Thank you Lynn, you are truly supportive, which is an uncommon trait." I said.

"Nobody's around, can I kiss you love?" Lynn asked I nodded and kissed deeply.

"You are sweet and sexy at the same time love." I said.

"Thank you love, now let's move, otherwise we'll be late." Lynn said and she drove not far from the office. She parked and I followed her to an office building with various floors and offices, and soon at a door. Lynn rings the bell, mentions her name and the door opens, we go through.

"Oh my! Lynn, did not expect to see this." I said, mesmerized by some full-size images of different latex garments both for men and women. I do not notice that Lynn is speaking to a person there in a latex outfit. Lynn tells me to follow her and we go into a room and Lynn picks up the orange latex cat suit identical to Lynn 's.

"Trish, it's time to try it on, I'll help you with it, I have requested three hoods in matching colour, with your latex knickers transparent and matching also." Lynn said all exited. I undress and put talcum and start slipping into the sexiest outfit I have ever tried. Once I have it on and check it out, it feels so good on me, very sexy, giving me a more feminine shape.

Lynn put's her body against mine and to my surprise I feel her hard on and I look at her as she said, "I want to fuck you here, but I know the owner won't allow that, so you are lucky." Lynn said.

"My God, Lynn behave yourself." I said and then started laughing.

"You are so sweet my love. Look here are the hoods, please try one on and see how it fits." Lynn said. I do, it has a snug fit, but I only use the talcum it has in it.

"Do you like it?" I ask with this one on which has all the openings. I notice that of the others, one has no eye opening and the other no mouth opening and tease, "I see the others are for the Mistress to use on me."

"You bet, I like it and yes as your Mistress I'll be adding a lot of kink into our relationship." Lynn said.

"Can we go home with the outfit on?" I asked.

"Let me check and if yes, just put the rest of your clothes on, it will get hot and sticky, just letting you know." Lynn said and left the room to speak with the owner.

Lynn comes back in with a serious face and tells me to dress quickly. I do and in her hand bag she puts the hoods and knickers and we leave as we get past the door of the office and shop I asked, "Did something go wrong you have such a face?"

"The owner wanted a threesome with you. She had a huge erection." Lynn said.

I laughed and said, "She is horny for you or us?"

"You see I have a serious face, please it's not a joke and I'll tell you why." Lynn adds, "We dated a short while, but group sex with unknown is not for me. We broke up, but he did not want to let go, it took a while for him to understand the door was shut for him. Reminding me of that today is not something I appreciated." Lynn said.

"I understand, sorry I misread the situation." I said.

"It's ok love, let's forget the incident." Lynn said.

"I guess you'll want me in submissive mode when we get back." I said.

"I want always a submissive Trish, and know it's ok with you; you are a fast learner." Lynn said.

"You dominate kindly and it is hard to say no to you." I said caressing her thigh.

"Just as well we are home, if the trip were any longer, we would have to make a stop before reaching home." Lynn said.

"I still don't know how to apply makeup, is there something else you want me to put on?" I asked.

"Yes, the wig, sandals and the rest of the male clothes off." Lynn said.

"You are definitely starting to make me feel like a girl." I said.

"Good, and I'm sorry if it bothers you when I say that." Lynn said as we enter the house.

"I do still have second thoughts, but I am trying to work through them." I said now getting ready for her.

"I'm glad you are willing to be with me, but if you have second thoughts, or it becomes too much we should pause, not that I want to." Lynn said.

"Lynn, stop worrying, you have fucked me already and it's a little late to say anything. My second thoughts are more related in how I deal with myself and how those people who really don't get it might see me." I said.

"Sorry, I have no desire other than wanting to be with you, and please forgive me if in any way I hurt you, Trish. I will say I'll try to help if you want it when you want it." Lynn said.

I go up to Lynn and kiss her sweetly and said, "Sorry I get a little jumpy."

"It's ok, it's very feminine." Lynn said smiling at me I smiled back.

"You can be a bitch when you want to." I said still smiling and Lynn laughed.

"I'm starting to love you in more ways that I could imagine, come here Trish if you want me." Lynn said.

"Did you say if you want me or want it?" I said playing.

"You can have both for the same price." Lynn said.

"And what do I have to do for that?" I said with a smirk.

"Letting me kiss you first and then..." Lynn said.

"Well for that, I need lube." I said.

"Turn around because I have some here." Lynn said and I turned.

"Ahh, that is quick, cold and to the point." I said.

"You'll understand right away." Lynn said and I'm bent over the sofa she puts her cockhead in.

"Wow, that's fast." I said.

"Do you want just that bit or all of it?" Lynn asked.

"You naughty Mistress, you want me to beg." I said.

"You can if you want, but with a simple give it to me will suffice." Lynn said.

"Then give it to me." I said and she buries herself in me before I finish getting the words out.

"Trish you are so sensual; you bitch you are going to make me come right away." Lynn said fucking me to orgasm in no time, "Ahh, Ahh, Ahhhh."

"If I were the Mistress, I'd drive you crazy." I said.

"You already do love." Lynn said.

"Sorry to change subject what will be Tessa like?" I asked.

"Is it troubling you? "Lynn asked.

"Yes, in a way because I'm with you, and it worries me." I said.

"Go ahead and have fun with her and enjoy." Lynn said as the most natural way to take it, "You'll have lunch with her before the weekend and she will tell you she is going to push you around, just go with what you think is best for you."

Lynn and I finished off the night with dinner and some TV. On Thursday I get a text from Tessa telling to meet her for lunch. I confirm and get there in time, finding her already there in a booth sufficiently discreet to hear what I suppose she is going tell me. I sit in front of her and said, "Hello Tessa, the week is flying by."

"Well, certainly for you it is, but not for me. Anyway, seeing you here is progress, by now you know Lynn and I share information." Tessa said.

"Everybody shares information, just depends how much of it." I said.

"Girls gossip a lot and Lynn has all that." Tessa said looking at me with a witty smile.

"Right down to details?" I asked.

"When I'm interested to the finest detail, even if I have to extract it from her. You my dear are a person of interest and much more than you can imagine." Tessa said.

"Since you seem to know all, I do have a concern, do you want me to spill it out?" I asked.

"You don't know how to go along in case we do find rapport. Let me tell you first, I like you, you have made my sister really happy, you also have something I have discovered since we first met. I might get infatuated with you, that is to be seen. We might have to work something out with Lynn, so in your case I wouldn't worry." Tessa said.

"I've only have just started with Lynn and now you come along it's not that easy for me but you know I find you attractive." I said.

"I suggest let yourself go and just let the feelings flow. No one will take things up the wrong way with all we are about to try very soon." Tessa said.

"I see you are accustomed to the relationships that allows you to always be on top." I said.

"Yes Pete, in your case I can speak freely, it is not that easy when in the hunting ground, but you have already been captured." Tessa said.

"Not much to add, so I'll tell you the outfit is fantastic at least from my point of view." I said.

"Please don't take in the wrong way, Lynn is so happy with you that she is sharing all with me as it happens. I will add since it's part of what is to happen on the weekend, I ordered her to keep me posted as you also know." Tessa said.

"If you know everything, I'm wondering what is the purpose of meeting you here today." I said.

"Pete you are special to Lynn and now to me as well. All I can tell you is that by the end of the weekend you will be a permanent member of the family, believe me when I say it." Tessa said.

"Is this the Mistress speaking or you are telling me from another angle." I said.

"Interesting how you see it from your side, and I would say that it's from all angles." Tessa said.

"Can I ask what sort of a Mistress you are planning to be with me?" I asked.

"Demanding, let me tell you that a lot of Lynn's feminine side she learnt from me. I have not decided what I'll do with you my love, but for sure I'm not like Lynn." Tessa said.

"Will Lynn be with us on the weekend?" I asked.

"Maybe, I have not decided, but she will bring you over." Tessa said.

"Not much to ask or add, only find out if we can get along, I would have preferred not being kept horny." I said.

"I asked for that because it's easier for the first time and my experience will let me see through you and determine what I want from you. Keeping you horny will give a helping hand. For Lynn you become easier to deal with and get you to do what she wants, she is learning that as a new Mistress. By the way, if for whatever reason we end up together it is what I also want with you. Keeping you horny is standard for me it makes you very open to my orders and whim." Tessa said looking deep into my eyes.

"Oh, I thought you only wanted just a submissive." I said.

"The fantasy we have developed over time is Lynn having her boyfriend and / or husband with her as the female in the relationship and I having him as my submissive. He certainly would be in the receiving end as you can understand. You have now come into our life and it is more that we could have ever imagined or dreamed of. Do you now get the full picture of how much you mean to us in every way? That doesn't even take into consideration your character which adds to the picture." Tessa said.

"No, it's not something I had or have considered. You telling me all that makes me hope it does work out for us in some way." I said adding, "Tessa, I don't know about you, but I have to get going, but I will see you on Friday evening.".

"Yes, you better go, thank you for sharing a moment with me, see you on Friday, it's a date." Tessa said smiling.

I get back to the office, and all I can do but think of Friday and the weekend.

lateknew
lateknew
133 Followers