Lynn Goes to the Doctor Pt. 02

Story Info
Lynn fulfills more than one fantasy.
1.9k words
4.58
8.5k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 06/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JiminNC
JiminNC
53 Followers

After I had cleaned the doctor's glove of Lynn's seed, she removed them and placed them in the tray with the used sounds and Lynn's old chastity device.

"Alicia, please make Lynn comfortable so she can relax," the doctor instructed her nurse, and to me "Would you please come with me Mr. Roberts?"

The nurse was placing warm cotton blankets over Lynn as we left, and Dr. Sprague dimmed the lights in the examination room.

"After such an overwhelming orgasm, it's nice to let the patient rest a bit. The warm blankets will help her do just that."

The doctor showed me into her small office off the hallway.

"Please have a seat," she motioned to the chair by her desk as she in hers.

"I think you'll be pleased with that new device. Just remind her to keep it clean and sterilize it prior to insertion," she told me, "Rubbing alcohol will work but it may sting a bit, but it is cheaper than an autoclave."

"Doctor, if she were to have an orchiectomy, how would the device remain in place?" I asked her.

"You'd have to change the style. The only ones I know of are the tube-only style, that use a urethral piercing to hold it on. I believe they're called Prince Alberts. There are several designs you can investigate to see the type I mean. If she were to have the surgery and doesn't enter a program of male hormone replacement therapy, or if she were to start estrogen therapy which is more typical of Male to Female transitioning, she would likely become impotent and shrink somewhat anyway, so we would wait in terms of sizing. Of course, the cage would be largely decorative at that point anyhow, wouldn't it?"

"It would be a life-changing decision, one that you'd want Lynn's wife to be a part of," she continued, "as well as a therapist."

"Thanks doctor. I don't see her taking that step. Her wife likes 'her man' even as I am lucky to share her as a woman," I admitted to her. "What should I do now?"

"I'll have the lab test results for you in a few days. For now, you can wait in the lobby. Alicia will come and get you when Lynn is ready to be awakened. It's obvious you've been aroused by that examination. It's not something men get to see and in fact many often fantasize about."

I reddened at her observation as she saw the bulge in my trousers. I was one of those men. She continued, "I think you'll find there is plenty of the lubricant jelly I used to stimulate her prostate still inside her. If not, I'll ask Alicia to leave it on the tray for you. Many women fantasize about being awakened by their partner that way. Perhaps two fantasies will be fulfilled today?"

"Thank you, Doctor," I said as I left her office to the lobby.

I sat down and took out my cell phone and checked my email messages. There was one from Jennifer, the woman who recommended Dr. Sprague. Lynn and I had also played with her and her MtF girlfriend Jacey, formerly Jason.

Well, what did you think of Dr. Sprague?

I had some time to kill, so I responded.

Unbelievable. And we're still here.

Ahhh, so Lynn must be taking her nap?

LOL. How did you know?

Get ready for a treat. Who is ur nurse?

Alicia.

Like I said, get ready for a treat.

How goes Jacey's transition?

Orchi went well. Still have to decide on the Big One. Wanna cum see it?

Of course we do.

This weekend or next?

Can I check w her?

I thought you were the dom?!

Ha-Ha.

LMK. XOXOXO

It is an unbelievable world I lucked into when Lynn and I met online. I spent years looking for a gurl and now, when it rains it pours, I guess. I know the chances of Lynn transitioning are slim to none, what with her wife Teri, but I've always wanted to get with a post orchi gurl, and now this is falling into my lap. Like I said, when it rains, it pours. Besides, I'm a cocksucker. Without her clittie cock, she'd be just another woman.

I sat in the lobby for another 30-minutes or so when the door opened, and Alicia popped her head out. "Mr. Roberts?" I stood up and followed her down the hallway.

"She's completely asleep. You'll see that I placed the warm blankets over each of her legs and her body, and there's one draped over her sex. You can just lift it up and out of the way."

I smiled at her. We were at the door, but I wanted to talk a bit.

"What?" she asked as I held the door shut, "Oh, right. I admit Dr. Sprague is unconventional, but she really follows the 'whole patient' concept. I should know, right? She's been my doctor for over a year, and my employer for six months. I love my job, I love being a woman now, and I love helping gurls like Lynn."

"And like Jacey?"

She was a little taken back, but then smiled at me. "You know I can't discuss other patients, but especially like Jacey."

"Oh, I was just teasing you. Fact is it was Jennifer who recommended Dr. Sprague to us."

"The truth is we don't advertise, so it is entirely word of mouth, and yet we have a thriving practice, fortunately for me. Shall we go in and wake your princess?"

"Are you able to join us?" I asked, "I think she'd like it."

"I was hoping you'd ask."

We opened the door and entered the darkened room. The lights weren't out, just greatly dimmed so we could see that Lynn was beautifully sound asleep under the array of blankets Alicia had arranged. Her legs were still in the stirrups, still splayed. Alicia walked me over between them and motioned for me to take my pants off. She took the lube from the tray and squirted some onto her hands and rubbed it onto my cock. It was surprisingly warm. She whispered that there was a preheater on the tray. She lifted up the blanket covering Lynn's sex and folded it up onto her torso, leaving her legs still covered, then went up to Lynn's face and kissed her cheek. She looked at me and nodded.

"Lynn honey, Jim's here, it's time to wake up," she said in her softest, nicest voice and kept gently kissing her cheek. I saw her place her hand under the blanket and onto one of Lynn's nipples as I pressed into her.

Lynn's reaction was one of full bliss. Her eyes remained closed, she smiled the sweetest smile a gurl could have and clearly welcomed having the two of us pleasure her. I pressed my lubed cock deeper into her pussy, past the tight second sphincter ring, even as Alicia kissed Lynn on the mouth. Alicia's right hand was fondling Lynn's nipple while her left arm, was wrapped around Lynn's head, such that she felt totally enveloped. I was deeply inside her and began to thrust in earnest.

I could see even in the warm reduced light that the two were tonguing each other blissfully. I pulled Lynn's thighs forward to me, edging her up to the end of the examination bed, which caused her legs to be splayed even further. This allowed me to penetrate her tight anal opening right to the base of my manhood and allowed me to fuck her hard. There was a clear dichotomy going on; nothing but sweet tenderness in their kissing and the almost violent thrusting Lynn was receiving from me. But after what I had witnessed earlier in this room, after watching Lynn have one of the best orgasms she'd ever had while on a gynecological chair I was primed for a cum.

And cum I did. The warmth of her tight pussy, the abundance of lube, and the view ahead of me caused me to lose all restraint. I pounded hard into her gurl pussy on my last few thrusts and felt the cum flow into her, adding to warm lube that had already coated my balls and was dripping onto the floor. "Oh baby gurl" I said as I slowed my thrusting into her, savoring the warm, wet velvet that was Lynn's hole.

I looked down at my cock, her hole, and her clittie still well secured tightly in her new device. She was leaking cum, dripping down and contributing to the gooey mess we had made. Lynn had orgasmed a second time from my fucking her. I pulled out, leaving her wide and empty, picked up her caged clittie cock and licked it clean.

The gurls broke their kiss and smiled at each other. "How was that?" Alicia asked my lover who replied with a smile and said "Mmmmm, wonderful. When can I come back?"

"I think Dr. Sprague will want a follow up check in six months, but of course we can see you if there is a problem." Alicia was returning to her professional role as a health care provider. She started to remove the drapes from Lynn's naked body, then helped her remove her legs from the stirrups. Lynn was literally dripping fluids from her pussy and the nurse saw that and handed her some absorbent pads.

"Here you go. You may want to use a panty liner for the rest of the day. If you're like me, you'll keep dripping for a while."

"Thanks. I feel so open!" Lynn said.

"Here, bend over and let me see," Alicia said, to which Lynn complied. Alicia put an examination glove on and probed Lynn's anal cavity. "No, it's just a normal post-coital feeling of looseness, given Jim's size and the speculum the doctor used earlier. There was no tearing. It will go away in a bit, but you may not want to have sex again today," she said looking at me.

Lynn wiped herself up, placed a panty liner into her panties and pulled them up. I handed her her bralette which she put on over her head, then her blouse and slacks. In a few more minutes she was done. She smiled at me and said, "All set!" and gave me a kiss as we left the examination room.

"Thank you so much for this," she told me, and then to Alicia, "Thank you!"

I had already arranged to pay the bill, so as we passed the receptionist, she smiled at us and thanked us for coming. We got to the car, and as always, I opened the door for her. Once I got inside and started the car for the ride back to her house we settled into conversation.

"I can't believe that" she said. "God, you're so good for me"

"I know, right?" I replied, "Turns out all my fantasies about Gyno visits are true!"

"Hah! I have those same fantasies, and I'm sure they're not! Remind me to call Jennifer and thank her."

"Well, we're going to see them soon."

"What?"

"Yeah, while you were taking your nap, she texted and invited us over either this weekend or next. What do you think?"

Lynn told me she already had plans with Teri for this weekend, but that the next weekend was free. The rest of the trip home, we enjoyed talking about what we had just been through, and what we'd be doing next week.

We'll pick up there...

JiminNC
JiminNC
53 Followers