Lyssara's Kozakuran Adventure Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So can I, Wagnard sent with glee, any time you want to hear about her magnificence I'd be glad to preach to you.

Lyssara rolled her eyes at that. "That's a little vague, Gogoth. Can't you do better?"

The imp mulled it over. "I can tell you in general what you have to do, and give you a lead on who can help you." The imp held up his hand to halt Lyssara's objection, "The help will be nearby and accessible, though it is up to you to convince them to help you, and I don't guarantee the results."

"Fine" Lyssara said with a sigh. "In return, I offer you the chance to mate with Matsu, here and now, for one hour" the adventuress offered, flushing hotly at the proposal.

Matsu smiled and licked her lips as she waddled over to the circle. "Mmm, I can't wait to see what you have for me" she moaned as she opened her robes. She cupped her plump breasts and lifted them enticingly for the devil. Matsu caught her hard nipples between her forefingers and thumbs and tweaked the eagerly.

Gogoth giggled as he leered at the shikken's daughter. "My oh my Lyssara, you've come a long way from that angry little girl trying to strike back at the local lord. I never thought you'd be offering me a woman in exchange for information." The devil licked his lips as he devoured Matsu with his eyes.

It's a shame she's not offering herself, but that's only a matter of time. I'll make a monster slut out of her yet!

"Desperate times desperate measures. Is the deal acceptable?"

Matsu slipped her garment off completely and turned, offering the imp a profile view of her naked flesh as she wiggled her ass at the devil. One hand continued to rub her breast as the other slapped her ass and struck the curve of her buttocks. She pursed her lips, giving Gogoth a kissy face as she smiled flirtatiously at him.

"And I get to use her however I want?" He asked lecherously, but then rotated to face Lyssara again. "Not good enough, I'm afraid. She's already a slut, so while it would be fun I wouldn't get much more than empty balls from it." Gogoth considered Lyssara for a moment. "I'll do it with one addition: I get to finish on your face."

Hah hah hah hah hah!

"What?!" Lyssara yelped. "You can't be serious! Why?"

Gogoth laughed. "You know why: I get prestige from corrupting mortals, and what better way to do that than splattering my hot devil cum all over your pretty, innocent face?"

He's got a point, Lyssara.

Lyssara fumed and glared at Gogoth. "I thought we had a better relationship than that, Gogoth."

The imp laughed. "Oh don't be so naïve. You freely offered up your friend's body to me, the least you can do is let me cum on your face."

The adventuress turned bright red as she considered it. He's not wrong, she thought. If I can offer up Matsu getting some jizz on my face isn't so bad. But Matsu needs it. She warred with herself as she struggled with what to do.

It's just a facial and then you can clean yourself off. Don't you want to feel that devil cock unload its burning seed all over your face?

"No! Ugh!" I have to do what he wants in order to stop him. There has to be a catch there somewhere. "Fine" Lyssara declared before double guessing herself. "It's a deal, imp!"

Huzzah! Brave choice Lyssara, I'm proud of you!

"Excellent! Bargain struck!" The magical protection circle shimmered and depowered as the deal was made. Gogoth flew over to Matsu and kissed her, thrusting his long serpentine tongue into her mouth. One hand touched her swollen stomach as the other pinched her nipple and twisted it, making Matsu whimper into the kiss.

The human cooed in delight and slurped on it noisily as her hand drifted between the imp's legs. She reached beneath his loincloth and gasped in surprise as her fingers wrapped around a surprisingly large cock. Matsu began to jerk it, making the strip of fabric bop and dance about from the motion of her hand. "It's so much bigger than I expected."

Chun watched Matsu service the imp with rapt fascination. "Is this normal, Miss Lyssara?"

Yes, many female adventurers come to love giving themselves to the monsters they encounter.

"No, it's not. I warned you that we were cursed though, so this might very well be normal until we find a way to break it." Lyssara gulped as she watched Matsu stroke the shaft, knowing that each time she moved her hand up and down she was closer to the moment Gogoth would shoot cum across her face.

"It looks so wrong" Chun muttered while watching Matsu and Gogoth makeout. Despite her apparent disgust, her face was becoming flush and her nipples were poking through her shirt. The young mage rubbed her thighs together while clutching her hands into fists as she observed the depraved scene.

Lyssara sympathized with the reaction, though she wasn't quite as affected. Her mind kept circling back to the image of herself kneeling beneath the imp as Matsu jerked him to completion all over her face. In her mind she could feel the hot cum seeping down her cheeks. Her face burned in advance humiliation of the lewd act.

Matsu pulled Gogoth's loincloth to the side to reveal his throbbing member. The thick shaft was probably only the size of a human's, but on the diminutive imp it looked gargantuan. The shikken's daughter spit on it, then drooled more of her spittle onto the head before smearing it all over with her hands. Once the hot dick was nice and slick, she turned and went on all fours and offered herself to Gogoth. "Please fuck me now, I've been burning for a fat monstrous dick all day!"

The lewd confession from a noblewoman made Chun gasp, but Gogoth paid that no mind. He flew behind Matsu and placed his clawed hands on her bountiful hips. The imp squeezed the bukbous head of his shaft as he lined it up with Matsu's puckered rosebud. He quickly slammed it inside, hilting himself in the woman's ass. He groaned in pleasure as he let it sit there, reveling in the feeling of the hot, vice-like grip on his meat. "Aaaah this is why I chose a male gender" he said in satisfaction.

Matsu grunted as her ass was invaded, but rather than recoiling in pain she slowly grinded her ass into the imp. The shikken's daughter clenched around the devilish member, squeezing and releasing it inside herself as she lightly teased the imp. "Mmm...that feels good, please fuck me master imp! Fuck my slutty ass!"

"I can't believe it" Chun squeaked and looked away, only to watch again a moment later.

It's not so unusual. That could be you one day.

The imp started to move, rocking his hips in and out of Matsu. Gradually he gained speed, moving faster as he rammed his dick in and out of her tight ass. The claws of his fingers sank into her pale ass leaving red marks as he used the tight grip to pull her into each thrust. "Ah that's it, take it slut!"

Matsu mewled in delight as her butt was split by the fiend. She rocked her hips more aggressively, wantonly fucking him back. The motion made her ponderous tits sway beneath her as she crouched on her hands and knees. "Yes, ah, like that!" She moaned whorishly. One hand disappeared between her legs to eagerly rub her clit as she bucked into the imp's dick.

"You like that, eh?" Gogoth grinned as he plunged his prick all the way inside of her. He reached beneath to grab her by the stomach and flew up, lifting her off the ground and robbing her of her leverage. Holding her in midair, he resumed fucking her frantically as he flew about the small clearing.

"Ugh, Gogoth!" Lyssara snarled as he flew past in such a way that Matsu's dripping cunt rained her juices down on the adventuress. She wiped them off with a grimace, shuddering as her friend's scent wafted up her flared nostrils.

"Eeek!" Chun shrieked as they flew over her next, flicking Matsu's wetness on the apprentice as well.

"Knock it off, Gogoth!"

The imp just laughed and flew to a tree. He pressed Matsue's large, sensitive breasts against the bark as he resumed fucking her. His lusty grunts filled the clearing as he banged Matsu in the air. He picked up the pace, moving even faster so the steady slapping sound of their fucking reverberated through the forest.

"Ah! Mmm! Yes!" Matsu moaned, ignoring the pain of her sensitive nipples rubbing against the rough part. Her finger became a blur on her clit as she rolled the little button, eagerly flicking it back and forth with quick strokes as she brought herself closer to climax.

Lyssara's nipples hardened as she watched the show, knowing that the moment of reckoning was getting closer and closer. As Matsu started orgasmically shrieking Lyssara knew she didn't have time at all. To her disgust she had to fight the urge to touch her breast or reach beneath her legs. The adventuress' lower lip curled against her upper row of teeth as she instinctively stepped away from the scene.

It won't be long now and you can get what you deserve, Lyssara.

Gogoth descended back to earth and deposited Matsu on the ground, then flew over to Lyssara and hovered above her face. "Are you ready?"

"Just do it" Lyssara muttered through clenched teeth as she looked up at the bobbing cock dancing before her eyes.

Gogoth grabbed his cock and began jerking it furiously. "Open wide and stick your tongue out" he commanded as he looked down at her, eyes blazing with need. His hand ran up and down the shaft in a tight grip. The tiny slit at the tip was already opening as the first dribble of precum dripped down on Lyssara's nose.

Great idea!

Lyssara obediently opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue without knowing the reason why. In for a copper, in for a gold she thought. "Aaaah" she purred. She was 'rewarded' a moment later as burning hot jizz exploded onto her face. The thick globs came down like a torrent as the fiend emptied himself above her. The white cum covered her eyes and nose, then ran in lone streams down her cheeks and lips.

As the imp continued to masturbate he aimed his cock to ejaculate into her mouth, making sure to coat her tongue with his seed. He watched in satisfaction as the cum pooled in the back of her throat until it overflowed and ran down her chin. "Ah! Perfect!" He gasped in exhaustion as the last of his load leaked out onto Lyssara's forehead.

"Ugh!" The adventuress spluttered as the cum soaked into her skin and dripped down to her air, seeping into the brown strands. She spit the devil's seed out, but the thick strands just hung down in a long string from her mouth to the ground. She spit again and again as she tried to get it all off.

"Now that the terms have been fulfilled I'm obligated to my part. Unfortunately, that means I can't wait for you to clean up, Lyssara" the imp said with a triumphant grin. "The curse on the sword is divine in nature, which means you need a ritual of divine magic to break it. The closest opportunity you have is with a tribe of hsing-sing, who reside on the side of a forested hill to the west. You won't be able to miss them."

"What are hsing-sing?" Lyssara asked as she bathed in the scent and taste of the cum. It was inescapable until she had a real opportunity to wash her face, though that wasn't seeming likely.

Ape-men, with the body of a gorilla and the face of a human, Wagnard helpfully supplied.

"As for Lamashtu, she is known as the Mother of Monsters, among other titles. She is a chaotic evil demoness who resides in Kurnugia, in the Abyss. She is typically worshipped by monsters. Her domains are family, might, trickery, and nightmares. Her symbol is a three-headed jackal..."

I could have told you all that. Well, not about the hsing-sing, but the rest of it. But he's not wrong.

"As if I would believe you over him. At least Gogoth is obligated to tell the truth." She wiped the imp's seed from her eyes and looked up at him. "Anything else?"

They spent some time going over the organization of Lamashtu's church, her sub-domains, edicts, and other important points. All the meanwhile the cum was drying on her skin and knotting in her hair. Finally when she was satisfied with what she'd learned she dismissed Gogoth. "Take a break everyone, I'm going to wash up and change my clothes. Let's plan on leaving for these hsing-sing in an hour."

****

Between the sun sinking over the horizon and an increasingly thicker canopy covering the forest darkness was rapidly descending on the party. The three women tromped through the underbrush, nosily kicking leaves and snapping dead branches as they forced their way through the woods. Thick vines dangled before them, tangled around the low hanging branches of the mighty trees. Making matters even more difficult, the ground was sloping upwards as they got closer to the tall mountain range that housed the hsing-sing.

What do we have here? A voice asked, whispering on the wind.

Matsu was having an especially difficult time, and in the end Lyssara had to cast bull's strength on herself so she could help carry the pregnant woman through the most treacherous areas. As they got deeper into the forest the noise of their movements drowned out the sounds of nature so that all they heard was the rustling of dead leaves, the crack of broken branches, and their own labored breathing.

So pretty they are; a trio of perfect receptacles.

"That's not right" Lyssara realized as she signaled Chun and Matsu to stop. The three women paused and listened to the stillness in the forest. "It's too quiet" she whispered as she looked around nervously. The only sound was from a gentle wind making the vines brush against one another.

Let's play! Come to us! The whispering breeze asked.

"Did you say something?" She asked over her shoulder to Wagnard.

I haven't said a word.

"We'd better hurry" Lyssara said as she grabbed Matsu again and resumed scrambling up the hillside.

Helping Matsu slowed the adventuress down, allowing Chun to race ahead of the group. The young wizard darted through some vines between two large trees but then didn't come out the other side. A muffled yelp was the only clue to what happened to her. Lyssara slowed to a halt and set Matsu against a tree. "Wait here" she ordered as she started casting the usual battery of enchantments.

Oooh, I wonder what this could be. Pull me out and let's find out; it could be fun!

Lyssara ignored the spirit and drew her rapier instead and approached the spot Chun vanished. Ordinarily she would use more caution, but with Chun potentially in danger Lyssara didn't have a choice. As she got closer she began to hear the sounds of a struggle so she picked up the pace and darted around the side of a thick evergreen. Before she made it around a dangling vine shot out from the tree and wrapped around her wrist. A strong force yanked her roughly against the bark and began dragging her up the trunk.

Thankfully her new enchanted dress protected her from the worst of it, allowing Lyssara to switch hands and hack the plant, releasing her back to the ground before she had been lifted too high. Lyssara stumbled backwards on her heeled boot as she created distance between herself and the tree. The adventuress looked up to see what ensnared her and saw a humanoid creature made of plants using tentacles coming from its arms to descend the trunk. "What in the Hells is that?" She gasped.

A blight, or more specifically, a vine blight. Grown from the seeds of a Gulthias Tree, named after a master vampire who was killed by staking. The stake then grew into a corrupted tree which spawned these monsters.

"Thanks for the history lesson, but if you want to help how about telling me their weakness?" Lyssara snapped as she tore the vines off her wrist and readied her sword in her proper hand again. The vine blight crawled off the tree and stood to it's full height. The plant creature would be tall for a man; meaning it towered over Lyssara who was short even for a human woman.

Your friend is having such fun. Won't you join me? We can have fun too, it taunted.

Do it! I'm sure he could show you what you've been denying yourself!

As the blight got closer, Lyssara darted forward and thrust her rapier into the tangled mass of vines. It punched through the monster's body and out the other side but didn't seem to do much actual damage to the thing. It responded by swinging its tentacles arms at the adventuress to try and ensnare her again. She was able to block one, but the other appendage wrapped smacked into her side and wrapped around her waist. It tightly squeezed her silk dress, trying to crush Lyssara again as it pulled her forward to its writhing body.

She stabbed the blight again, and when that also proved ineffective she hacked at the vine limp entwined around her. This appendage proved thicker than before, and while her rapier did slice into the plant it couldn't chop through. Lyssara stuck it in the ground and brought her thumbs together and cast burning hands directly into the monster's chest.

The plant creature couldn't really scream in pain, but a sound like a howling wind erupted from it as recoiled. The vine blight refused to release its grip on Lyssara and swung her around, smashing her against the side of the tree. The impact disrupted her spell and made her grunt in pain, but she recovered quickly enough to brace herself and use her magically enhanced strength to prevent getting thrown again.

Behind her, Lyssara could hear Chun wrestling through the underbrush, but still couldn't see what her exact situation was. The blight attacking her lashed its other tendrils across her face leaving an angry red welt. The adventuress reached behind and drew the katana from her back and slashed it in a downward arc. It easily sliced through the monster's arm and deep into its body. The grip around her waist tightened, but the magical silk kept her from getting crushed.

This time she delivered a backswing that allowed the folded blade to cut through the neck of the blight and sever the head vines from the rest of it, causing the whole creature to collapse into a pile of dead plant. She quickly ripped the tentacles from around her waist and moved to assist Chun.

Well done! We make quite the team, don't we Lyssara? Now, if only you were willing to listen to my advice on more personal matters! We could have avoided this whole unpleasant business!

A blight had one arm of tentacles around Chun's throat, holding her down on her knees. The other one had reached its vines up her shirt and down her pants, wriggling furiously against the woman's body. Its chest was smoldering and black, but whatever spell Chun had tried wasn't able to damage the monster sufficiently.

Lyssara cast magic missile and bombarded the vine blight with a barrage of arcane blasts. While they were still in the air, she sprinted forward again to close the distance. "Get off her!" "Lyssara raised the katana, trying to distract the monster's attention.

Why? She's enjoying herself! Or she will, if you give her a minute.

The impact of the magic missiles made the creature stumble, but didn't debilitate it. The blight maintained its grip on Chun's neck, but did pulled the other vines from her body so they could confront Lyssara. The plant-man lifted Chun from the ground and held her before it like a shield as it lashed out with the vines, striking them like a whip at the advancing adventuress.