Lyssara's Kozakuran Adventure Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ack!" Lyssara's eyes teared up as her throat was violated. She beat at his thighs, but the thick, muscular body was too far gone to care about even her magically enhanced blows. I've got to get him off quickly! She thought desperately as her mouth was ravished. She reached between his legs and found his heavy ballsac and massaged it in her soft hands. The loose skin rolled over her palm before she closed her fist around his testes and gave a gentle squeeze. She pulled them slightly, just adding the faintest pleasure as her other hand rubbed his thigh.

The hsing-sing finally bellowed in ecstasy as his nuts tightened in Lyssara's hand a moment before his cock began to spew. Thick globs of jizz shot directly into the adventuress' throat, pooling hotly in her stomach as he unloaded himself. Once he was spent he pulled her off his cock and sighed in deep satisfaction and fell back to catch his breath.

Lyssara spared a glance to Chun and saw the young woman was now straddling a different hsing-sing. Cum frothed at the stretched entrance to her pussy as the first load was stirred and sloshed by the second cock to ever penetrate the mage. Chun didn't seem to mind, and was moaning deliriously as she bounced atop the ape-man, her small breasts now bare and exposed. The apprentice showed no shame at being publically fucked by the hsing-sing and wantonly surrendered to the depraved magic possessing the room.

Thank the good gods for my lesser ring of mind shielding. As the two other gorilla-men approached Lyssara realized she had to act fast. Ignoring the burning in her throat from the violation and the pit in her stomach from the spilled seed, the adventuress leaped to her feet and charged the approaching hsing-sing. The beastman was surprised by the sudden move, and by the strength Lyssara had behind her. She tackled him to the ground and straddled his waist.

"Shhh" she said to soothe him as she pressed the gusset of her panties against his cock. Lyssara shivered as the wetness pressed back against her body as her leaking pussy soaked through the fabric. She began to grind into his shaft, sliding up and down the length as she tried to satiate the ape-man's need this way.

Good girl! Enjoy yourself Lyssara! That's the way! Pull those panties aside and take him into you, it will feel so much better!

The adventuress ignored the taunting and focused on the second hsing-sing. She wrapped her slender fingers around his shaft and guided him to her mouth. This one was less domineering than the first, and allowed her to pleasure his prick at her leisure. She didn't take it as deep, but used one hand to jerk the base as she suckled the first quarter of it. Her tongue lapped and swirled on the underside as she lavished attention to it while dry humping the cock beneath her.

The ape-man groped Lyssara's small breasts through the silk dress. Whatever magic protected against damage didn't protect the thin fabric from crumpling around her tits and let them get squeezed and groped by the beastman's fingers. The human-like face of the hsing-sing pressed against the mound and sucked on Lyssara's hard nipple through the soft material.

"Ah!" Lyssara moaned around the other beastman's cock. Rivulets of spittle leaked out the corners of her mouth and dripped down her chin as she slurped the simian dick in her mouth. Her tongue rubbed all up and down the bottom of the shaft as she jerked it with her lips. Hot, salty precum began to leak onto her tongue as she pleasured the dick. Her fingers wrapped tighter around the thick girth and jerked it furiously as she strove to bring him off.

Lyssara flushed deeply in humiliation as she felt herself get more aroused. The pleasure built inside her every time the bestial cock rubbed her pussy through the gusset of her panties. Fuck I'm so wet she wailed internally as she picked up the pace. The crotch of the undergarment wedged between her labia, letting her nether lips touch the hsing-sing's throbbing member directly. The contact shocked her like a jolt of electricity and pushed her to the edge of climax.

Give in Lyssara and let go, cum for that monstrous dick rubbing against your privates!

The hsing-sing in her mouth hit his orgasm and shot his thick seed all over Lyssara's mouth. The cum coated her tongue, imprinting the taste on its buds for the second time that day as she sucked him dry, milking his cock until she drained his balls. The taste of the semen mixed with the pleasure of the shaft rubbing her folds and the evil spirit's taunting words drover her over the edge as well and her body convulsed in ecstasy as she climaxed. "Aaaaah!"

The hsing-sing shuddered as his cock erupted, spraying his seed across into the front panel of her loincloth dress, staining the inside of the expensive silk with his cum. As he lolled his head back off her tit the soaked material clung to the gentle curve of her small mount, outlining it and her hard nipple perfectly.

Lyssara rolled off the spent ape-man and scrambled for the door before they could recover enough to want a second round. As she looked back in the room, Chun was on her back getting spit-roasted by two new hsing-sing. There's nothing I can do for her now; she probably wouldn't even want me to save her. All I can do now is get out of here and wait for the ritual to end.

Leaving so soon, Lyssara? Without even taking a load in your pussy? How much longer are you going to cling to your maidenhood?

The adventuress scowled, but didn't answer so as not to draw more attention to herself. She slipped out the door and fled into the night to wait out the effects of the ritual. I don't know how Wagnard disrupted the ritual, but it's clear I'm going to have to be extra careful with any further attempts. I may have to wait until I'm back in Faerun to find a high enough level cleric willing to try it. Lyssara found the hut that had been assigned to her and crawled inside, tugging at her panties to pull the soaked garment out of her slit. She curled up in the bed made of leaves and tried to go to sleep.

When she awoke in the morning she realized that the katana had not returned to her during the night. Good; maybe there's a limit on how far I have to be from it before it will return to me. I'll have to experiment with that later. Lyssara left the hut and returned to the communal hall to find the tribe of hsing-sing sleeping together, with Chun and Matsu nestled in between.

I wonder if she'll still want to travel with us, Lyssara thought as she watched the young apprentice snuggle in the furry white arms of an ape-man. As her gaze wandered down the lithe young body to the cock resting against her gleaming pussy a shudder went through her. That was a fertility ritual last night; she might have no more choice than Matsu! "What have I done?" She said to herself.

You didn't do anything, they did. And not for the last time. Look how peaceful and content they are Lyssara. You could have that too. Stop resisting and indulge, you won't regret it!

Lyssara looked at the sword which lay atop the mass of bodies with disgust. Never! I'll find a way to destroy it yet!