Lyssara's Kozakuran Adventure Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She juked to the left to avoid the tendrils, but when she tried to scoot around Chun the blight maneuvered the young woman to keep her body between them. Worse, the plant monster tightened his grip on the apprentice's throat, making her choke and start to turn blue. The next time the blight swung its vine arm at her, instead of dodging she swung into it and slashed them clean off its body. The eerie sound of howling wind escaped from the monster.

Lyssara took advantage of the reaction to push Chun aside and get inside the monster's guard. She delivered another backhanded slash down the blight's chest, bisecting it and forcing it to collapse in another pile of plant matter. With the monster dispatched, Lyssara quickly pulled the vines from around Chun's throat to free the girl.

"T-thank you" Chun coughed, grasping her throat.

"It's alright, breathe, slow and easy. Take a drink of water" Lyssara advised as she rubbed the young woman's back.

"Lyssara! Help!" Matu's cry pierced the stillness of the forest that had descended once the two blights were defeated.

"Come on" the adventuress urged her apprentice. Lyssara took Chun by the arm and helped her back to Matsu. As they cleared the large tree they saw two more of the plant creatures shambling towards the pregnant Kozakuran. "They're too close to Matsu for a fireball. Do you have any fire spells left?"

"J-just fire bolt" Chun weakly rasped.

"Good, cast that at the one on the left" Lyssara ordered. As Chun's bolt flew towards the creature from behind, Lyssara cast Flaming Sphere and summoned it directly in the path of the blights. The skilled adventuress placed it perfectly between them so that both were caught in in its radius. The monsters ignited, and the one struck by Chun's fire bolt burned up completely and collapsed in a flaming mound. The other scrambled away from the sphere, wildly waving its tentacle vines. "Hit it with whatever you have left!" She screamed as she cast an acid arrow at it.

Chun joined her with another magic missile, finally killing the creature. The paid ran over to Matsu who was hiding behind the tree. "Are you alright?" Chun asked, her voice still scratchy.

"Yes, yes I think I'm fine now" Matsu said, still shaking. "What were those things?"

"Vine blights" Lyssara answered, "at least, that's what Wagnard said they were."

They are; never doubt my knowledge of monsters. I'm not going to lie to you, Lyssara. What would be the point? We're going to be together for a while so encouraging conversation is to my benefit. I can't do that if you don't trust a word I say.

"I don't trust you not because of what you say, but because of what you intend" she snapped back. "Anyway, let's rest here and eat some dinner. Once we've caught her breath we can continue. We're not far now, and I'd like to reach this village before nightfall."

The trio ate in silence as Matsu and Chun were still shaken from the battle. As they finished the meal Lyssara turned to Chun. "Are you sure you want to continue? You've just had your first real battle, and it's fine if you realize it's not for you. There's no shame if you want to turn back."

"No!" Chun strenuously objected. "I don't want to turn back! I want to be better prepared. I can see that magic alone isn't enough, I need to be able to fight like you do. That just convinces me more than ever that you're the one to teach me. Please Miss Lyssara, let me stay!"

Lyssara sighed and patted Chun's hand. "I won't send you away. If you want to keep adventuring, you can do it with me and I'll try to teach you what I know." Lyssara offered the girl a smile then looked to Matsu. "What about you, Matsu? This probably won't be the first dangerous situation we encounter. Are you sure you want to travel all the way back? I could find somewhere closer for you to stay."

Matsu shook her head. "No, I want to continue as well. I don't think I will ever be accepted here, or stop fearing my father's reach." She smiled weakly. "I was just surprised at how quickly things happened, and felt very helpless. Perhaps in the future we should stick with caravans and protected roads instead of wandering in the wilderness."

"We'll try." Lyssara rose from their little camp, and then helped Matsu to rise before collecting our gear. "Let's get going now; we'll need to hurry to find the hsing-sing before dark settles." The rest of their journey proceeded uneventfully, and about a third of the way up the hill they began to spot flickering lights in the trees above them. As they got closer, they were able to pick out bamboo huts nestled high up in the branches of the surrounding trees.

As the approached the small village the branches rustled, and a moment later a massive gorilla with a white, hairy body left the safety of the trees to greet them. Just as Gogoth described, the hsing-sing had the face of a human which was more than a little disconcerting to Lyssara.

"Greetings, humans! Welcome to our village. Are you here for trade?" The ape-man asked hopefully.

What a fine specimen, Wagnard observed, it's a shame about the face though.

"Not exactly" Lyssara replied, shivering slightly as her damp hair sucked the heat from her head. The sun had fully set and the temperature was rapidly decreasing. Her new silk gown, while functional and attractive, wasn't exactly cold weather gear making her anxious to get indoors. "We've come for help. We heard you might be able to help us with a religious ritual to break a curse."

"A curse?" The hsing-sing asked,stepping away from them as if he feared catching it. "I'd better get elder Arftu. The beastman disappeared back into the trees.

Ten minutes later an older hsing-sing with golden fur descended from the treetop to greet them. "Hello there! What's all this about a curse?"

Lyssara introduced the party and explained the situation with the sword, and the idea of using a divine magic ritual to purify it and banish the evil spirit, tactfully leaving out that they got the idea from a summoned fiend. When she finished, the ape-man scratched his chin thoughtfully as he combed through his fur.

"That does seem a problem." He let out a long sigh. "It's no little thing to perform the ritual. It will take most of the tribe and it will last all evening." Arftu peered curiously at the hilt of the katana slung on Lyssara's back. "But I suppose this is a dire situation. I think Nung Chiang of the Celestial Empire would want us to help. Come up to our village. We have a guest hut you can rest at while I get things started.

****

Lyssara, Matsu, and Chun were led to a large meeting hut built on the highest, oldest tree in the forest. The bamboo walls looked out of place nestled in the massive evergreen, but nonetheless the inside was quite well built and comfortable. Glowing moss sitting on wooden fonts illuminated the room, revealing piles of straw were arrayed in concentric circles throughout the hut, which the furry ape-like creatures nestled into as they filed into the community building. Arftu led the three human women to the center of the chamber and gestured for them to sit.

The elder, golden haired hsing-sing stood in the middle and addressed the tribe. "At the behest of our new human friends, tonight we are to invoke the great Nung Chiang, Master of the Red Earth, to banish the evil spirit haunting them. Lyssara, if you could please place the cursed object on the altar."

Lyssara removed the sword from its scabbard and placed it on the small wooden altar. The dark metal of the katana sat in a wreath of chrysanthemum flowers and was ringed with small, unlit candles. Shadows flickered across the folded steel blade, like an abyssal whirlpool that would suck her in if she stared too long. The adventuress blinked her rapidly, and when she looked again the illusion, if that's what it was, was gone.

You don't really think this is going to work, do you? Wagnard asked.

"Quiet" Lyssara whispered back, "it's time to send you to Lamashtu and see what reward your Goddess has for you." She left the katana on the altar and resumed her position between Matsu and Chun.

"What did he say?" Matsu asked, idly cradling her stomach.

"He was trying to make me doubt the ritual" Lyssara replied.

"Lyssara knows what she's doing," Chun interjected, "right?" She asked her mentor nervously.

"Wagnard is just getting desperate" Lyssara stated confidently. "Let's get this over with. Arftu, we're ready when you are."

Arftu raised his hands and the tribe fell silent. The elder began to pray in his native tongue, and after the first few sentences the rest of the hsing-sing joined in. A low, droning chant filled the room creating a lulling noise that made Matsu and Chun drowsy. Lyssara felt a tension in the air, as pressure began to build and the divine magic apparated. Lyssara sat up on her knees, keeping herself ready for anything that happened.

A deep swirling blackness began to emanate from the sword, and the light provided by the moss dimmed and blinked out casting the hut into darkness. The hsing-sing countered by praying all the louder, until the candles surrounding the blade flickered to life. The warm fire fought back the shadow and oppressed the sword from all sides as the ritual continued.

The gentle light of the candles reassured Lyssara, who had gotten nervous when the moss went out. She settled back onto her calves and closed her eyes. She listened to the drone of the ape-men and began to meditate as she extended her magical senses.

"Great Father, bless us with your bounty. Protect us and the beautiful forest we have made our home. Let your magic cleanse nature of all evil, and drive out the malignant spirit which possesses this sword. Cast out the corrupt divinity which has invaded your realm and banish it back to the Abyss" Arftu proclaimed as he raised his hands in supplication.

The scent of wild flowers filled the community chamber and the candles flared, shining so brightly that all the shadow was banished from the now gleaming blade of the katana. A weight lifted from Lyssara's shoulders as she felt the demonic magic recede, and relaxed and breathed out a sigh of relief as the tension melted from her body.

Great Nung Chiang, my Goddess sends her greetings. Bless your faithful tribe with fertility, let them be fruitful and multiply as they celebrate your gifts.

The katana exuded demonic energy as the sword bound spirit tapped into the ritual with his own prayer. Rather than combatting the divine magic with his own, Wagnard called upon Nung Chiang's other aspect as a God of fertility to repurpose the ritual. The blazing candles flickered again, and in a flash their light became a bright red. The light shone on the assembled tribe, casting their shadows onto the bamboo walls of the hut.

Lyssara snapped from her meditative state as she felt the magic change. It crashed against the mind protection spell she cast over herself to keep Wagnard out of her thoughts. She felt it trying to override her inhibitions and she stumbled backwards, scrambling away from the altar. She scampered until bumping into the hsing-sing behind her. Impacting the muscular, furry body made her snap around and come face to face with the ape-like creature's thick, erect cock.

"Oh not again!" Lyssara mumbled as she flinched away and spun around again. She fell backwards onto her ass while the front panel of her dress got caught on her thigh, lifting it and revealing her thin black panties to the hsing-sing. The creature grasped his cock and pumped furiously as he slavered in lust at the sight.

To her sides Matsu and Chun were stripping out of their robes. The shikken's daughter didn't hesitate and lumbered forward, eagerly kissing the hulking beastman. She replaced his hand with her own and jerked him wantonly as their tongues danced together. The massive furry hand of the hsing-sing covered Matsu's bare bottom, groping it firmly as he pulled the pregnant woman against his thick body.

Unlike Matsu's aggressive action, Chun crouched on the ground with her ass raised submissively, offering it to whichever ape-man was dominant enough to take it first. Already several of the furry beasts were lumbering over, pushing and jostling to be the first one to take the human woman. Chun only reached beneath her thighs to rub her slit and spread the labia apart to offer her pink inner folds.

Great Nung Chiang, my Goddess sends her greetings. Bless your faithful tribe with fertility, let them be fruitful and multiply as they celebrate your gifts.

I've got to get her out of here Lyssara thought as she jumped to her feet. Thankfully, Matsu was distracting the hsing-sing she'd bumped into and none of the others had spotted her yet. Lyssara could see by the shadows on the wall that the whole tribe was descending into a frenzied orgy. The adventuress grabbed her young apprentice by the arm and started to pull her away only for Chun to jerk it back.

Before Lyssara could try again the first hsing-sing arrived and battered her out of the way. She got rocked back and stumbled on her high heels and fell to the ground again. Lyssara could only watch in horror as big, meaty monstrous hands gripped the young woman's hips and lined the bestial dick up with the entrance to her sex.

"No!" Lyssara cried out as she scrambled to her feet again. "Not for her first time!" What can I do? I can't kill them; it's not their fault. I brought this on them. As Lyssara ran through any spell that might work she watched in horror as the white furred ape thrust forward and slammed his fat cock deep inside Chun.

The young Shou Lung mage cried out in a mix of pain and pleasure that rent Lyssara'a soul. Chun's whole body rocked forward from the weight of the hsing-sing pushing into her. Her breasts bounced lasciviously as she undulated atop the bestial shaft. "Ah! Yes! Mmm!" Chun moaned as she surrendered her virginity to the ape-man.

Lyssara cast bull's strength on herself and stepped forward to throw the hsing-sing off her apprentice.

Are you sure that's a good idea? The damage is done, Lyssara. All you'll do is set off a dominance challenge. Are you sure you want to have to fight off all the males in here who haven't won a mate yet? Besides, if you lose...well, I think we know what your fate will be.

The evil priest's taunt gave her pause. If I'm not careful I could be losing my virginity right alongside Chun. A shudder went through Lyssara as she remembered the masturbation incident with the sword. That doesn't count. If she intervened now it would get violent, and Chun might even get hurt in the ensuing battle. I really don't want to have to hurt anyone either.

By this point Matsu was straddling one of the furry beasts, riding it passionately as she sucked another hsing-sing's member. The woman's pussy easily swallowed the creature's cock, making it disappear deep into her body in sharp contrast to the less experienced Chun who was struggling to take the thick shaft. Matsu's swollen belly slapped lightly against the ape's hairy stomach each time she impaled herself on the girth.

The sight of it sent a chill through Lyssara. It's a fertility ritual; Chun could get pregnant! The thought clinched it for Lyssara and she stepped forward to rescue her apprentice. But Wagnard's distraction had proved costly and the opportunity was lost. One of the hsing-sing's grew tired of waiting for Chun and spotted Lyssara nearby.

His fat cock bobbed in the air as he shuffled over to the adventuress. That she might not be willing never crossed his mind, and he was driven only by an instinctive need to mate and breed. His white fur rippled in the air as he raised his arms to grasp his prospective lover.

"Please, I don't want to hurt you!" Lyssara pleaded, but either the hsing-sing didn't know common or was too far gone to communicate. The adventuress slapped his hand away and backed up, and when the ape-man lunged at her she pivoted and used her magically enhanced strength to throw him across the room. He crashed through the altar, snuffing several candles and knocking the sword over. Unfortunately it didn't disrupt the ritual. Somehow the shadows continued to dance on the walls even with less light.

The noise attracted attention though, and now more of the hsing-sing who didn't have partners spotted the lone female in the center of the room and made their way towards her. Two more of the ape-men bounded towards her as Lyssara backed away towards the exit.

I've got to get out of here, she thought desperately, there's nothing I can do for Chun except try to pick up the pieces afterward! The adventuress' escape was cut short when the hsing-sing she'd knocked over grabbed her ankle and sent her tumbling to the ground again. She was able to sit up on her bottom by the time the gorilla with a human face was on his feet looming over her. The other two closed the distance and surrounded the small human. Ugh Lyssara grimaced in disgust as she saw the bestial cock bobbing before her eyes, I've got to do something or they'll rape me.

Remembering how Matsu had distracted the first hsing-sing with her mouth, Lyssara leaned forward, grasped the base of the pink shaft, and guided the head to her lips. She scooted forward on the floor, pressing herself tightly against the furry legs as she guided his cock between her lips. If I stay close the others won't be able to grab my waist and take me from behind, she reasoned.

The hsing-sing grunted in approval at the action and placed his wide palm atop her head, covering it completely as he held her in place. The beastman started moving his hips, pumping the fat erection in and out of her mouth, grunting in lust as he tried to feed her more of his meat. As Lyssara's lips gave way he moaned again and thrust forward until half his shaft was lodged in her mouth, forcing the tip into her throat.

"Aggk!" Lyssara gagged on the cock as the beast's furry coat tickled her face. How does Matsu do this? She wondered as she awkwardly suckled on the shaft. The adventuress tried her best to bob on the dick, but the hsing-sing's grip on her head meant she could only grind her face around the base of the creature's meat.

The other ape-men tried to push in on Lyssara, but the bulk of the first one meant they couldn't get to her. Instead, they started jacking their dicks in excitement as they watched the beautiful human orally pleasure their kinsman. The one fucking Lyssara's throat groaned again and bucked his hips, rapidly pumping in and out as his pleasure grew.

The bestial gorilla cock swelled in Lyssara's mouth and its throbbing veins ran along the adventuress tongue as he pushed and pulled her along his fat dick. The hsing-sing gripped her head tighter, curling his fingers through her light brown hair to better control his movements and the pace of the hot wet suction around his dick.

It's yummy, isn't it Lyssara? It's not so bad, in fact it's quite exciting, isn't it?

Lyssara braced herself against the hsing-sing's hips and used her magically enhanced strength to push herself away to better resist the forceful throat fucking. She strained a bit, but once she started actively sucking and bobbing of her own accord the ape-man relented and allowed her to control the pace. Lyssara awkwardly slurped on the meat as she inexpertly slobbered along the length while trying to orally pleasure it.

Losing patience, the hsing-sing cupped Lyssara's head in both hands and squeezed, trapping it firmly between his palms. With a bestial roar he thrust his hip, pushing all the way down her throat. He forced her to kiss the furry base of his cock, tickling her with the white hair as he reveled in the sensation of the small human woman gagging around his meat. The ape-man pumped his hips, using her mouth like a cocksleeve as he forced it in and out between her lips.