Lyssara's Kozakuran Adventure Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And this doesn't look like the crypt of a wizard. There must be more. But first, let's check out this room. They said they found something so let's see what it is." The pair began searching the room, starting with the fallen bandits. "Anything on the cleric?"

"Just his holy symbol, the chainmail, his mace. A few copper; nothing worthwhile. Not even a scroll!" Chun groaned in exasperation.

"Well, if they were successful bandits they wouldn't be robbing cursed tombs" Lyssara mused. The body of the swordsman contained an amulet, though Lyssara didn't immediately recognize it. Since the bandit hadn't been wearing it, she surmised that it must be something they found in the crypt which made Lyssara especially wary of it. "I found an amulet, not sure what it does though" She wrapped it up carefully and placed it in her pack.

The rest of the bandits had a smattering of coins, but nothing too valuable. The duo resumed their search, this time of the room itself, though they didn't disturb the graves. The rest of the chamber didn't contain much either, except for a few bronze bowls and cups. "Whatever this room was meant for it doesn't seem very important" Chun observed.

"Agreed, which means there's probably better things further in. These men must have been the lookout."

Chun sighed. "And we already wasted our invisibility spell."

Lyssara smiled at the younger woman. "It's not wasted if we're still alive. We'll just have to be careful approaching the next fight. Come on." The pair entered the next tunnel, which continued to slope down into the mountain. As they descended they noticed a growing stench of decay. Lyssara gagged, but managed to refrain from coughing. Unfortunately Chun was not as disciplined and began hacking and when they reached the first corpse she lost her lunch.

Lyssara swallowed back the bile as she knelt to examine the body. It was clearly one of the bandits as most of the body was in good condition and still warm. Only the face was marred; actually it was mostly gone, apparently having been chewed off. "What could have done that" she murmured.

Nothing interesting. Those look like human bites, so probably undead. Ugh, I'd spit in disgust if I could. I miss having a body!

Lyssara mostly ignored the sword, though she did agree that it the body was likely the result of a zombie. "Be careful" she whispered to Chun, "there may be undead about. Let's keep going." The smell continued to get worse as they found further signs of battle. A few more dead bandits, and a number of dead zombies littered the passageway. In the distance a pinprick of light signaled the next chamber. "Quiet now" she whispered as they continued.

As the light grew larger they heard the sound of fighting ahead. Lyssara grabbed Chun's arm to retrain her and resist the call to battle. "Slowly" she whispered again, then proceeded towards the entrance to the next chamber. A larger group of bandits was locked in combat with a horde of undead. They seemed to be climbing out of the walls and had surrounded the thugs and trapped them against a massive stone sarcophagus.

"Stay together, stay together" a large bandit called from the center. He was standing on the coffin, giving directions and occasionally swinging a huge maul to cave in the heads of the attacking undead. Beside him on either side were two men, one armored and likely the cleric while the others was in the flowing robes of a mage. "Dammit, can't you turn them?" The leader demanded of the cleric.

"I've only got one left, and I've saving it for the accursed ghost!" the cleric complained. A man on the left of their line screamed in pain, and the healer quickly cast heal moderate wounds on the man. Another man cried out in agony as he was pulled into the crowd on undead and torn to pieces.

"We can't keep on like this" the mage noted as he cast a fireball into the back of the mob, incinerating a good number but not seeming to make a dent in their numbers.

"He's right" Lyssara whispered to Chun. "We have a choice, do we help them with the zombies, or take out the cleric and leave them to their fate?"

Take out the cleric and be done with it. Your job is to defeat the bandits, not save them.

"If we do that it will be up to us to put the spirit to rest. I don't know if we can defeat the zombies, let alone the ghost. You heard that part, right?" Lyssara asked.

"Yes, and we can't let the undead kill them, Lyssara! The bigger threat is the ghost. These are but mortal men who can be dealt with in time. The real danger was that they would awaken the spirit, which they have. Now we have to deal with that; these bandits are immaterial" Chun implored passionately.

"I think you're right" Lyssara smiled at the woman, "Get ready then, all the area of effect spells you have targeting the zombies."

The zombies surged on the left flank and wounded bandits began calling for heals. The cleric desperately started casting, doing his best to keep the men fighting. "I don't have many spells left!" He said in a panic.

"One moment" the wizard muttered as he began casting a spell. A moment later a large, translucent hand shimmered into being and grasped the cleric, squeezing him tightly. As he cried out in pain the wizard began to laugh. "Attack! Attack!" He laughed gleefully, then cast a chain lighting spell that spread through the bandit ranks, crippling and killing many and allowing the zombies to overwhelm the beleaguered flank.

"Ne Roth! What have you-he's possessed!" The leader shouted fearfully. "Stop him!" He cried out desperately and raised his hammer in the air. Before he could bring it down on the possessed wizard, the fiend casted immolate and engulfed the bandit leader in flames. His hideous cries resounded in the tomb as the magical fire reduced him to ash.

A moment later and a moment too late the duo launched their assault, blasting the zombies in flames and ice from behind. The devastating magical attack helped reduce their numbers but it wasn't enough to save the remaining bandits who were quickly devoured.

"Now, what do we have here?" The ghost asked as he turned his attention to the lady wizards. "Who else dares trespass in the castle of Lo Pan?"

"Castle?" Chun asked.

"I think you mean tomb, Lo Pan. We came to stop these bandits from disturbing your rest. My apologies for being too late." Lyssara struggled to keep her words from being infected with the panic she was feeling. "But now that they are dead, you can return to sleep."

Lo Pan laughed again. "Sleep? What foolishness is this? You think you an lull me into some false sense of security with your beguiling words? No, you think you can stop my great project. Who sent you, those buffoons from the Red Mountain Sect? You won't stop me, I'm too close to achieving immortality."

"He doesn't know he's dead" Chun gasped as a tremble went through her.

Just catching on, are you?

Lyssara ignored the younger woman and remained focused on the specter. "That isn't your body, Lo Pan. You're possessing the wizard who was with those bandits. That's whose spells you are casting. Look around, this isn't a laboratory, it's a tomb. Your spell didn't work and you died. Look" the adventuress said, pointing to the half opened sarcophagus. There's your real body beneath you, dead these last centuries."

"Lies! I would never fail! I don't know who sent you, but I'll find out." The possessed wizard quick cast a spell.

A wave of drowsiness passed through Lyssara, but she fought it off. Unfortunately Chun's eyes shut and the young woman fell to the ground asleep. "Oh hells" Lyssara muttered and summoned an ice knife which she flung at Lo Pan's body as she charged forward.

Before she or the ice knife reached their target, Lo Pan cast Far Step and teleported from the coffin to the side of the room. "You'll have to try harder than that!" The undead wizard cackled as he cast magic missile at the adventuress.

Lyssara countered with the shield spell, which absorbed the magic missiles. Her defiance only seemed to excite the undead wizard, who cast dragon breath on himself and unleashed an icy blast at Lyssara. The adventuress dodged behind the stone coffin but not before the cold hit her hip, making her cry out in pain. Once the attack had ceased she dropped the rapier and popped up and brought them together to cast burning hands. The flames swept through the remaining zombies, but before they reached Lo Pan he far stepped out of the way again.

You can't win this fight Lyssara, you have to flee! Come back with help; you need a cleric to defeat this foe. It's a shame I'm trapped in this sword; if I still had my body I could smite this paltry ghost with Lamashtu's might!

"I'm not leaving Chun!" Lyssara retorted as she spun around, quickly retrieving her rapier and throwing it at the far side of the wall. The sharp tip sank into the wizard's body just as he reappeared on the oppose side of the chamber making him cry out in pain. "Hah! Got you!"

Lo Pan ignored the pain, perhaps not fully connected to the possessed body. Instead he cast a lightning bolt which shot out towards the adventuress. "Not bad little spellsword, but not good enough!"

Lyssara was already moving, diving behind the sarcophagus again as she cast protection from element on herself to boost her lightning resistance. The enchantment allowed her to take the residual effect of the blast as it flew through the room without much additional damage.

It will be over soon, you're running out of spells and he's just starting. You can rescue the girl later; but first you must flee!

"I won't abandon her!" Lyssara shouted over Lo Pan's hideous guffaws.

You don't have a choice!

Maybe not, but that doesn't mean I can't go down fighting! Lyssara winced at the pain in her legs and side, but clenched the hilt of the katana in her hand and prepared to draw the sword. As she was drawing it from her sheath something squeezed her wrist, holding her hand in place. Even with her magically enhanced strength she couldn't break its hold on her arm. "Evard's Black Tentacles!" Lyssara exclaimed.

The black tendrils quickly wrapped around her other wrist, prying her hands far apart to keep her from performing the motions necessary to cast spells. More tentacles erupted from the ground, wrapping around her legs and wrists to lift her from the ground and keep her suspended in the air. "I've got you now!" Lo Pan grinned and approached the bound and helpless Lyssara. He stroked her chin, then lifted it to look into her lavender eyes. "Not green, a pity. Ah well" he sighed and flicked his wrist.

The black appendages squeezed Lyssara tighter as another slipped into the cut in her shirt and ripped it from her body. The tentacles then slithered around Lyssara's small breasts, wrapping them tightly so they bulged out obscenely. More tentacles began to flick her nipples, making the nubs harden and sending jolts of pleasure through the adventuress. "A-ah!" She gasped. The tendrils spread her thighs farther apart, forcing Lyssara's miniskirt to rise above her hips. Two more tentacles reached up to yank off her panties, leaving her nethers unprotected.

The magical violators eagerly took advantage of Lyssara's vulnerability and started rubbing her pussy, throbbing in anticipation against it while another tickled her rear. "No!" Lyssara protested, trying her best to thrash herself free. But the summoned tendrils didn't relent, nor release any of their grip on the adventuress. Instead, a thick black appendage pushed up against the entrance to her pussy until her pink folds gave way and parted, letting it delve deep inside her body. "Oooh!"

While it's a shame these things can't breed you, fucking them is at least a step up for you. It feels good, right? I can show you all kinds of tentacle creatures that will seed that fertile womb of yours. Assuming you manage to escape Lo Pan, of course.

The cursed sword's taunting rattled around the back of her mind, but Lyssara's primary focus was the horrific pleasure the magic tentacles were inflicting on her body. They each seemed to be operating independently, attacking at different angles and rhythms to keep her totally off balance and confused. At the same time, they also seemed to have a single purpose: pleasuring her in the most depraved and humiliating way possible.

The tentacle thrusting into Lyssara's pussy began to twist and curl inside her, stretching out the adventuress' vaginal walls to ensure every last bit of the sensitive flesh was teased and stroked by the rubbery tendril. Smaller ones sprung from the ground and started flicking her clit, rolling it furiously to increase Lyssara's ecstasy.

Meanwhile, Lo Pan scooped Chun off the ground and carried her to his sarcophagus. He set the young wizard down and caressed her face, then began stripping off her clothes to admire her nubile body. His long fingers played with her nipples, squeezing and tugging them until they engorged. Then he wrapped his lips around one and began to suck as his hand deftly massaged her slit. "Mmm...so nice. It's been a long time since I've enjoyed a woman. I wonder what color your eyes are, girl?" The ancient wizard mused as he teased Chun's sex until she exuded her juices.

"Stop that, you old pervert!" Lyssara throatily demanded, though the command was obviously weakened by the perverse huskiness of her voice. "Ah!" She cried out as her clit was stimulated, and as her mouth opened another tentacle slipped inside, pushed to the back of her throat, slammed through her gag reflex, and made her neck bulge as it stuffed her full.

The two appendages invading her began thrusting back and forth, knocking her this way and that as they plundered her body. The others didn't remain idle, and continued to flick her nipples and clit while squeezing her tits and holding her legs and arms firmly. The juicy squelching of her cunt began to fill the room as the tentacle worked in and out of her, each movement pushing her closer and closer to orgasm.

Lo Pan kissed down Chun's navel, then knelt on the floor with her legs draped over his shoulders as he dived between her thighs. He lapped at her pussy, licking up and down her snatch as he feasted on her juices. He noisily sucked them up, making sure to rub the tip of his tongue against her clit each time he reached the top of her slit. Soon the young woman was moaning in her sleep and shifting about as the ghost ate her out.

Despite her own predicament, Lyssara's eyes were drawn to her apprentice's naked body as it writhed in pleasure from Lo Pan's tongue. She watched the gentle swell of Chun's tits as the bounced on her chest each time her hips undulated from the effect of the evil wizard's mouth. Pleasure crested inside her as Lyssara lost herself in the delight until finally the tentacles pushed her over the edge, making her climax in midair. Her body clenched around the tentacle lodged in her pussy, squeezing and trying to hold it inside herself as she contorted in bliss.

The adventuress' head spun as she reeled from the climax. The throes of her orgasm weakened her even further, and her limp thrashing against the tentacles did nothing to challenge their grip on her. At least the spell's duration will elapse soon she idly realized in the back of her mind.

You did it! You came from being fucked by tentacles. I'm so proud of you Lyssara. This is the start of an amazing journey of carnal delight!

She tried to tell Wagnard to shut up, but the tentacle was still pumping into her throat. Despite her climax, both tentacles continued to fuck her. The continuous motions inside her quickly built up her pleasure again, giving her no respite. The only thing that interrupted the climb towards another climax was the third tentacle that had been tickling her anus finally pushing inside, making Lyssara squeal mutely around the appendage in her mouth.

Tears formed in the corners of her eyes as her ass was roughly invaded. Fortunately, the pain caused by its thick presence was mitigated by the pleasure from the appendage in her pussy. The feeling of the two tendrils rubbing against one another through the thin membranes in her body sent a deliciously naughty thrill through her.

Lo Pan closed his lips around Chun's clit and suckled while flicking her bean from side to side with his tongue. His long fingers clasped her thighs firmly, dimpling the flesh as he held her against his face. The young wizard was moaning excitedly, somehow still not awake despite the waves of pleasure coursing through her. Chun's toes curled as she neared orgasm, unfortunately too lost in the enchanted sleep to appreciate the first time she'd ever received oral.

At least she's already pregnant so there's no danger of that possessed human putting a baby in her. She'll be much happier with the ape-man's child. It's just a shame she'll never know which was the father!

"Ugflllggtthh!" Lyssara moaned into the tentacle as it pulled out just enough for her to breathe before pushing back in again. The adventuress was red in the face with tears streaking down her cheek from the relentless gagging and choking. Her small tits ached from the pressure of the tentacles squeezing them, marring her pale skin with red welts from the abuse. As the three tendrils all thrust inside her at the same time she climaxed again, cumming hard for the second time as they relentlessly kept her riding the crest of her orgasm.

Chun joined her in ecstasy, experiencing her own climax in time with Lyssara. The two women lewdly cried out, their moans echoing in the dark tomb as pleasure coursed through their veins. The apprentice wizard squirted over Lo Pan's face, delighting the ancient wizard and making him laugh again.

"Very nice. If you have green eyes I will definitely keep you. You can be my eternal empress!" Lo Pan stood up straight and opened his robes to free his erect cock. "It's been so long..." he groaned as he lined his dick up between her legs. He thrust it in without hesitation and pumped away, slapping his hips against her thighs as he rammed his dick in over and over again.

Noooo! Lyssara mentally protested. Her heart stopped to see her friend and apprentice violated by the evil spirit. There was nothing she could do though, as the twitch of the tentacles inside her so crudely reminded her. They were already picking up a rapid tempo again as they sought to fuck her brains out and leave her a delirious orgasmic mess.

Just give in and let it be. There's nothing else you can do at this point but enjoy it and hope for a chance to escape later!

Lyssara came again and slumped weakly into the tentacles' embrace. As she collapsed, another tendril appeared to snatch away the cursed katana, while others stripped off her remaining clothes. Her entire body ached delightfully from the merciless fucking and the repeated climaxes. The adventuress began to lose track of how many times she came as the tentacles abused her holes, stretching them out as they burned through the spell's duration.

Below her she could see Lo Pan increase the pace of their fucking as Chun also succumbed to a second climax. To her horror she could see the younger woman coming out of the enchanted sleep but before she could even think to resist the evil wizard cast charm person on her, leading her to enthusiastically wrap her legs around Lo Pan's waist and pulling him closer.

"Yes! Ah! Don't stop!" Chun moaned whorishly as she pumped her hips up into the thrusting cock. She arched her back and made her tits jut out as she cried out in ecstasy and climaxed.