Lyssara's Kozakuran Adventure Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaah!" The evil wizard groaned and slammed the stolen hips hard into Chun, burying himself balls deep in the young woman as he released the possessed body's seed. A second after the first spurt erupted into Chun's wet snatch he resumed thrusting his hips, riding out the climax and milking his dick to drain out all the seed.

Lyssara came again at the sight of it, and then her vision began to blacken as she struggled to breathe. The tentacles didn't let up, keeping the spellsword cumming over and over until the last of her strength left her and she slipped into unconsciousness. The last thing she remembered was gasping for breath as the tentacles disappeared and the feeling of falling before a sharp impact on the floor made everything dark.

****

Lyssara woke with a start, chilled and stiff but surprisingly unhurt from her ordeal. Hells, where am I? The adventuress pushed herself off the stone floor and looked around. It was hard to see anything in the inky darkness, but she quickly surmised she was locked in an old dungeon from when the tomb was a full castle. Worse, all her buffs had worn off, and she was completely naked with no gear, no weapons, not even the cursed sword. It also meant she had no spellbook to memorize new spells for the day. Fuck, what am I going to do?

The putrid smell of rotting flesh made her cognizant of the two zombies standing guard outside the cell. As if I didn't have enough to deal with. Lyssara's tongue flicked out and ran along her upper lip thoughtfully as she looked around the cell. I wonder...

Lyssara began pacing around the edges of the cell. She pressed herself as tightly against the wall as he could, ignoring the rough scraping of stone against her naked flesh as she slid against the rock. When she reached the far corner she felt Wagnard appear on her back.

It's about time! I was wondering when you'd think to move far enough away to summon me. I told you to run! Now look at you! More importantly, look at me. If you're trapped here then so am I. So how are we going to escape?

"First things first, we need to kill the guards" the adventuress muttered to him as she drew the katana and approached the bars to the cell. Thankfully the stupid zombies were standing still, just watching the door waiting for her to escape. Lyssara slid the blade through the bars and raised it up, amazed that the undead still didn't react. They must have been ordered to only attack if I tried to leave.

This is why monsters are much better servants than zombies. They're much more satisfying to fuck, too. You should try one of your summons when we finally escape, Lyssara.

The spellsword did her best to ignore the spirit and slashed down as best she could within the confines of the cell. The magical blade bit through the zombies rotted flesh, sinking deep enough to sever its spine. The undead creature collapsed in a pile and still the other guard didn't react. Unfortunately the second zombie was positioned so that she couldn't get a clean strike.

Just pull him over.

"Ugh" Lyssara groaned as she considered it. If she reached through the bars she could probably pull the walking corpse over, assuming that it wouldn't attack as soon as she touched it. Or that it doesn't consider my moving it as an attempt to leave or escape. She decided to risk it and reached through the bars. The cold, rusty metal pressed against her bare tit raising goosebumps on her arms. The chill made her nipples harden and lewdly poke out from her small chest.

What's getting you all excited? Is it the exhibitionism or the dead body? Have you been a necrophiliac this whole time? Is that why you're so resistant to monstrous lovers?

"Oh shut up" Lyssara muttered as she gripped the torn rags of the zombie's shirt and tugged him over. It wasn't easy with only her natural strength, but thankfully the undead didn't otherwise respond to the pulling. It took a few tries, but eventually Lyssara was able to maneuver the corpse where she needed it. A few short moments later and she cut down the second guard and left it in a rotting pile on the floor.

"Now I just have to figure out how to get out of this cell. I doubt either of them had a key."

Look how rusty the door is? Just cut the bolt out; I'm sharp enough, I assure you.

"What if it's magically locked?" Lyssara asked.

Did Lo Pan seem all there to you? He didn't know he was dead and his castle was pulled about lifetimes ago. I doubt he did. Besides, what do you have to lose?

I suppose he has a point. "Here goes nothing..." Thankfully the old jail was dilapidated enough that a gap had formed between door and the bars of the cell, allowing her to slide the katana in to strike the bolt. The enchanted blade slid through the rusted metal like it wasn't there, allowing her to kick the door open. It smashed through the remains of the zombie as the hinges screeched loudly sending echoes down the hall.

I thought you were trying to sneak out. Do you want Lo Pan to immediately come check on you?

"How many times do I have to tell you to be quiet?" Lyssara hissed as she crept up the passageway leading from the prison. She kept a close eye on the surrounding walls, hoping for a storage room where her equipment might be held. Of course there isn't a room like that close by; who would actually store their prisoner's weapons right next to the dungeon? She wondered in bemusement.

I would never do that Wagnard answered in her mind.

Hells! I forgot he can read my thoughts when I don't have my ring.

Too right I can! If only you were thinking anything interesting! Although your embarrassment at adventuring while naked is mildly amusing.

Lyssara scowled as she continued up the tunnel, wondering how extensive the network is. It would make a decent bandit hideout. The passage sloped upward until she came to what had been a guard outpost, but was long since abandoned and the furniture stolen or rotted away. Thankfully he hasn't replaced the zombie guards he lost yet.

At least this seems to be the way out. I trust you're ready to return to the monastery and get help?

What? Of course not; I still can't leave Chun here. She's been enchanted!

You're going to be the death of both of us.

Although Lyssara didn't know where she was, the adventuress wasn't particularly worried. The underground lair of the wizard wasn't a labyrinth, with twisting tunnels going off in every direction. As long as she generally continued upward she trusted she'd find the sarcophagus room eventually. The only question is whether I'll find my weapons and spellbook before I get there.

Most of the walls of the dungeon were raw stone, undecorated after having been carved out of the mountain. As she got closer to the surface that started to change, and scenes appeared depicting mighty battles featuring hordes of undead and a prominently featured wizard who seemed decisive in each encounter. At least they're not erotic frescoes.

Indeed; somehow I doubt anything he depicted would be worth seeing.

Lyssara scowled as she tried not to imagine the monstrous sex scenes Wagnard while the bound spirit laughed. When she heard voices up ahead she accepted that she wouldn't be able to retrieve the rest of her equipment before dealing with the possessed wizard. How am I going to do this?

You won't be able to sneak past him without magic. You are going to have to deal with him first somehow.

Hard and fast. No, shut up and don't say it. Kill his host before he knows what's happening, grab Chun, and run. The spellsword tightened her grip on the hilt of the katana and she slowed her pace, straining to hear what the voices were saying.

"I shall be a far better teacher for you, apprentice. I know spells that your mistress couldn't even dream of! We'll have eternity to master the arcane arts once you're my bride." The ancient wizard shrilly tittered again as he held Chun's hand.

"Just let me see her first. I'll, um, need her permission to accept a new master. It will just be better if she formally releases me" Chun insisted. The young wizard was clad in an intricately patterned red gown with an elaborate headdress. Where the ghost had conjured it from was a bit of a mystery, though perhaps the question answered itself.

"You're not being attentive, my love. Don't worry about that adventurer" Lo Pan whispered as he cast another enchantment.

The pair were standing behind the coffin, and thankfully Lo Pan was facing Chun with his back to Lyssara. Lyssara's bare feet padded silently across the dirty stone floor as the adventuress prayed desperately not to step in the corpses left over from the battle. At least I'm not wearing heels for a change, Lyssara thought as she suppressed a manic giggle. Almost there. Thank you for staying silent, Wagnard. It galled her that she was mentally grateful to the evil priest and quickly pushed the feelings down deep.

A thick patch of dismembered body parts forced Lyssara to leap from clear spot to clear spot, while she desperately willed Lo Pan to remain focused on Chun. The younger woman was doing her best, stroking her fingers up and down the possessed body as she kept is gaze locked on her. Lyssara tightened her grip on the hilt and slashed it down at Lo Pan's neck from behind.

The sharp edge cut through flesh, but without the adventuress' enhanced strength it didn't sink as deeply as she had hoped. The katana failed to sever the spine and instead glanced off the bone. A horrid shriek resounded in the burial chamber as Lo Pan spun around, already beginning to cast. Without missing a beat, Lyssara raised the cursed sword to strike again. Before either could launch their attack Chun cast shocking grasp and grabbed the wizard from behind and sent jolts of electricity through him.

The sudden attack disrupted his spell and left him vulnerable to Lyssara's strike, killing the bandit wizard's body. The two women stared at each other briefly before the younger one threw herself in Lyssara's arms. "Thank goodness you're alright! I was so worried! I didn't know what he was going to do to you!" Chun squeezed Lyssara's naked body tightly as her fingers gently stroked the toned adventuress' muscles. "Mmm."

"So was I! I woke up and had no idea what happened or where you were!" Lyssara said, hugging Chun back but starting to grow uncomfortable with her nakedness and the intimacy of Chun's embrace. "Do you know where my clothes are? Or my spellbook? We have to get out of here before he rematerializes."

"It's all in the sarcophagus" Chun answered, "but what do you mean?"

"We didn't kill Lo Pan, just the body he was inhabiting" Lyssara replied as she dug into the still partially opened coffin. Most of her gear was still on top, and she quickly threw on her qi pao dress since her other adventuring outfit was in tatters.

A shame, but it's not like I had eyes to fully appreciate the view. You know, there's another option for putting this spirit to rest-

"Hold that thought" Lyssara interrupted as she slipped on the ring of lesser mind protection to block out Wagnard's ability to read her thoughts. "There, much better!"

As I was saying, I do have a method for banishing Lo Pan-

The evil spirit possessing the sword as interrupted again, this time by the evil spirit haunting the tomb. A deathly wail rang out and made Chun freeze, paralyzed by fear while shaking Lyssara to the core. "Hold that thought!" The adventuress yelled as she grabbed her pack and slung it over her shoulder. Beneath it were Lo Pan's remains, imperfectly held together by his decaying robes. Of most interest and resting in his nestled hands was a dusty old spellbook. She quickly snatched it up and grabbed Chun by the arm and fled the chamber.

The specter shimmered into view, blocking the exit of the crypt. It was strange to see Lo Pan as he actually looked and not as the wizard whose body he stole. At first glance the wizard appeared much older, but closer inspection revealed a face sunken and skeletal even as a ghost. His flesh was an ashy grey and something told Lyssara in the split second after he appeared that it wasn't because he was transparent. Lyssara slashed at the apparition, but it quickly faded back to the ethereal plane allowing the women to flee upward.

Better hurry! He won't be disrupted long. I'll tell you how to stop him once you're out of the tomb.

Despite getting closer to the surface the ambient temperature only got colder. At least I'm dressed Lyssara thought, even if not warmly. The qi pao dress only went down mid-thigh, and the thin silk material did little to insulate her. "He's trying to get ahead of us" Lyssara warned Chun. "Watch for him in the first chamber where we fought the bandits!"

The young apprentice wizard nodded breathlessly as they sprinted up the passage. As they neared the room she half expected to find the corpses of the bandits waiting as zombies, but thankfully they were still littered on the ground. Beside her, Chun yelped in pain as the spear flew across the room and grazed her arm, leaving a deep cut. "Watch out!"

Lyssara ducked her head as the dead cleric's made soared over her and smashed into the wall, cracking the stone. The swordsman's longsword began spinning wildly around the room, sending sparks flying as the blade clipped the tone walls. As it passed close Lyssara parried it with the katana, sending it crashing into the corner with a clatter.

The spear rose again and thrust at the adventuress, but she narrowly dodged and danced around the tip. Lyssara tossed her rapier to Chun, who used it to parry a short sword which was flying toward her face. The wild activity slowed them down and made it impossible to get to the exit on the other side of the room. "Back to back in the corner!" Lyssara directed. "Fend them off until he tires himself out!"

The spellsword knew the ghost wouldn't have unlimited energy to be throwing weapons about, and trusted in their superior fighting skills against the specter's anger. The pair worked in tandem, parrying and deflecting the flung projectiles for several minutes. Lyssara was less worried about the spear and swords, which were easy to set aside. She was more concerned with the mace, whose weight threatened to break through their guard or possibly damage the rapier.

It won't be long now; get ready to run. He won't be able to follow you outside.

Wagnard's prediction proved true, and the next several attacks were noticeably weaker, until the apparition wasn't even able to lift the spear. "Go now!" Lyssara yelled, and the two women took off up the passage, leaving the cold dark halls and rank stench of rotting flesh behind. Chun stumbled into the night when they burst forth from the mountain. Night had fallen, and the darkness of the night was indistinguishable from the black tunnel.

Nonetheless, the fresh air was a welcome relief and the pair took deep breaths as they marched away from the entrance. "That's a relief" Chun panted as she collapsed on the ground.

"I'll say" Lyssara agreed, wrapping an arm around the younger woman and pulling her close.

No time to dawdle now, Lyssara. Do you want to put the spirit to rest or not?

"Ugh" Lyssara groaned. "Wagnard says he has a way to put the ghost down. Well, what is it?"

Without a cleric, ghost touched weapons, or an ability to traverse to the ethereal plane you won't be able to defeat Lo Pan. You could travel back to the monastery to get help, but that could take a week or longer. If they want to help. But there is another option: let me do it. I can follow him back to the ethereal plane, and unlike the ghost, my soul is tethered to this sword and cannot be dispersed or banished by a measly specter. Set me loose and I will take care of him for you.

Lyssara shuddered as if she could feel Wagnard's slimy grin from within the sword. "Dare I ask how I'd do that?" Lyssara inquired.

I just need a little bit of power, enough to project my spirit outside of this prison. Do you remember when you watched Matsu with the kappas? How you were so consumed with lust that you fucked yourself with the hilt of the sword? Of course you do. Like that, but with Chun, since she's pregnant with a monstrous child. Fuck her, right here, right now, and I'll have the strength to put the ghost to rest on the ethereal plane.

"You have to be joking!" Lyssara stared back at the sword in mute shock. Despite her outrage, she couldn't stop herself from remembering the cave by the river, with Matsu moaning beneath the turtle creature while she fucked herself silly with the katana. The adventuress' pussy moistened and her imagination shifted to Chun lying on the grassy hillside with her legs spread and her cunt filled by the sword handle.

"What did he say?" Chun asked as she coincidentally leaned back on the hillside, knees slightly spread in a similar pose as in Lyssara's imagination; except not naked, of course.

"It's nothing" Lyssara replied as her tongue ran across her upper lip.

Tell her, let her make the choice.

Lyssara deeply sighed. "He said he can defeat the ghost on the ethereal plane...if we empower the sword by" the spellsword flushed and looked away, "fucking you with it."

"What?" Chun asked, similarly stunned. To Lyssara's surprise though, her apprentice wasn't nearly as outraged as she expected. On the contrary, the young woman looked intrigued, or maybe curious at how the magic would work.

"That's what I thought" Lyssara replied vaguely. "It's a ridiculous idea. We'll return to the monastery and get help from the monks there."

Chun thought silently for a long moment before responding. "It's a long way back, and then we'll have to return here. While Matsu could wait out her pregnancy in the monastery, wouldn't it be better for her to deliver in the city? We'll also need time there to prepare for the journey to Semphar. It might be better to move more quickly."

"What are you-" Lyssara stammered over the words in disbelief. "Are you serious?"

Of course she is! Pounce on her and give her what she wants!

"It's for the best" Chun muttered quietly as she spread her legs and opened her robes, revealing her soft thighs. Her slender fingers hooked into her panties and rolled them down past her ankles and discarded them to present her pussy, still slick and sticky with Lo Pan's cum. "I'm still horny; I don't know why, if it's his magic or something else, but I need it. And we need it, to banish his spirit. Just do it!" Chun pleaded.

Still Lyssara hesitated even as her eyes tracked the flight of the soiled white undergarment, then flicked back to Chun's dark bush. It must have been the spell Lo Pan cast on her. Even still, she slowly removed the katana from her back, keeping it in the scabbard as she loosely pointed the hilt between Chun's legs. This is a terrible idea. I shouldn't make him more powerful! She told herself, even as her other hand brushed over her slit, stroking it gently through the gusset of her panties. But Chun seems to really need it.

Something inside her wanted to pin Chun to the ground and fuck her silly with the sword. Shit, even with the ring I'm getting corrupted she thought just as the pad of her fingertip brushed over her clit, reinforcing the idea with pleasure. Though her body was still sore from the multiple tentacle induced orgasms she felt herself getting damp nonetheless. It has to be the sword she fretted, knowing she couldn't get rid of it.