Lyssara's Kozakuran Adventure Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don't keep her waiting, Lyssara. You both need this. I've served you well, haven't I? Made you stronger? Helped you escape? If you're going to be stuck with me, you may as well use me!

When Chun spread her labia Lyssara lost what little control she had left. She snapped forward and pushed the young wizard onto her back. Lyssara brought her face between Chun's thighs, close enough that the tip of her nose was tickled by the dark pubic hair. Her face lingered above her apprentice's sex, inhaling her scent and breathing across it as she lined the hilt of her sword with the entrance.

"Mmm!" Chun moaned eagerly as Lyssara pressed against her. The nearness of her mentor to her needy cunt sent a thrill through the young woman and she wantonly rolled her clit as she lifted her hips to offer up her sex.

Lyssara pushed the handle of the sword into Chun, thrusting it like a cock deep into the woman's pussy. She pumped it in and out, sloshing it through her wet folds as she groaned in satisfaction. "Yes, take it Chun!"

Yessss that's it, don't stop now!

Chun rubbed her clit faster and harder as she clamped around the sword. "Yes! Mmm! Ah that's good! Right there!" The young wizard bucked her hips off the ground and fucked back into the sword, making it slide in and out faster and different angles as she eagerly rode it.

The sword slid easier now as Chun got wetter, and Lyssara's purple eyes glistened lustfully as she watched her apprentice's body surrender. The sight of Chun pleasuring her clit as the thick sword handle fucked her sent shudders of delight down her spine. "Ah..." Lyssara panted hotly against the younger woman's wet cunt as her arm flexed from the exertion of rocking the sword forward and back.

So close! Finish her off, Lyssara. We're almost there!

The motions of Lyssara's arm got even faster as she picked up the pace. Moments later Chun was writhing in pleasure from the increased friction. The walls of her sex clenched tightly around the katana's hilt, squeezing it deep inside herself as she threw herself with wild abandon into the makeshift toy.

As Chun convulsed in pleasure aninky black smoke wafted out from the scabbard and partially materialized around them. As it floated into the tomb, Lyssara finished Chun off and pulled it out of the young woman. As if in a trance, she retrieved her apprentice's panties and wrapped them around the handle before collapsing next to her.

"Mmm" Chun moaned, panting for breath as she recovered from the climax. "Thank you Lyssara...this was the right decision." Chun smiled gently and squeezed Lyssara's hand. "Are you really going to take him to be banished by the dalai lama in Skardu?"

Lyssara thought about how useful the curse on the blade proved to be. It was integral to her escape from the dungeon, and they had really just begun their journey. There would doubtless be many more perilous encounters before they were done. "I...I don't know, Chun. I don't know."