Lyta's Bet

Story Info
A sexy grad student has a challenge for her sometimes lover.
14.4k words
4.85
11.4k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mellors14
mellors14
357 Followers

Lyta stumbled out into the street, a little bit drunk, a little bit giddy and hell of a lot horny.

She'd spent several hours at the Halloween party, enjoying her newly single status. Flirting with men, enjoying their looks at her slender legs and revealing costume, thinking about what fantasies were going in their heads while they talked to her. But she wasn't going to fool around with them. They were cute, but they were young. They were dudes. She had no real desire to spend the night with an amateur fumbling around with her in the dark as she tried to will his attention to her clit. It had been weeks since the last time she'd had sex. She needed to be with someone who knew her body.

She took out her phone and scrolled through the numbers as she walked down the street, her heels clicking on the pavement. She hadn't actually slept with that many guys and was on speaking terms with few of those. She briefly considered her recently ex-boyfriend but decided against it. Too much baggage for now. She considered one or two other exes but they weren't quite what she was needing right now. And then she scrolled across Hugh.

Hugh. That was the one. She dialed.

"Hello Lyta," said a deep sleepy voice.

"Oh, Hi," she said, her voice automatically rising an octave. ""You doing anything? Or maybe anyone?"

"No," replied the sleepy voice. "Just sleeping off a long shift."

"Oh well, I don't want to bother you," she said, grinning in the dark street. "I should let you get some rest."

"Oh, I can work you into my busy schedule, I'm sure. Why don't you come over?"

"Oh, I'm coming," she said with a slight giggle. She checked the street sign. She was only three blocks away.

"You will be," he said and hung up.

Lyta couldn't help but smile as she turned down his street. She could never forget how she'd met him. It was the sluttiest thing she'd ever done in her life. She'd broken up with a boyfriend who was terrible in bed and drunkenly confessed to Heather, her best friend, that what she really needed was a proper fucking. Heather had mentioned Hugh and told her he'd be at a party that weekend.

"He's... just what you need," Heather has said with an enigmatic grin.

She'd gone there in a skirt the barely covered her ass and her sexiest underwear. When Heather had introduced them, she was surprised. Hugh was decent-looking, a man who wasn't endowed with great looks but took care of himself. He was unassuming, polite, respectful. Even in her tiny skirt, he looked her in the eye when he spoke to her and was genuinely interested in her as a person. It was only when Heather mentioned it that she discovered that he was a medical student; possibly the first time a medical student had not told her he was one within the first five minutes of meeting her.

He absolutely did not have the bearing of a player.

"Are you sure about this," she'd asked Heather while Hugh was getting them drinks. "He just seems... so nice."

"I think you'll find out how nice he is. He can't take his eyes off you."

She'd gone home with him, more out of curiosity than genuine interest. Even on the way home, the most he did was gently take her hand. But as much as he'd been a Dr. Jekyll at the party, he was Mr. Hyde when the light were out. She'd initiated a kiss when they'd gotten into his apartment. And he was on her with an intensity that was unreal. She'd never orgasmed with a man the first time before, but within fifteen minutes, he'd had her up against the door, her skirt raised, devouring her pussy to a searing climax. Then in the bedroom, he'd gone all night, plowing the stunned girl into near unconsciousness with the most massive cock she'd ever seen. She'd slept like a rock the next day and her poor pussy was sore for a couple of days afterward. But it was far and away the best sex she'd ever had.

In the 18 months since then, she'd made a few more booty calls to him. She usually wasn't in the mood for such intense sex. But once every couple of months, she felt a sudden deep need to be fucked to total sexual exhaustion, to be used until she wasn't sure what month she was in.

Tonight was one of those times.

-------

Hugh lay on his couch, reading a book and waiting for the distinctive click-clack of Lyta's heels. He had been deep asleep when she'd called but just seeing her number on his phone had rendered him wide awake. He couldn't concentrate on the book, reading the same page over and over. Because all he could think about was what he was going to do to her when she arrived.

It had been an unexpected pleasure when Lyta had hit on him at the party. He had noticed her even before she'd spoken to him. She was hard to miss with her pretty face, big brown eyes and shoulder-length brown hair. And her skimpy outfit had emphasized her tall slender frame, her curvy hips, her tiny waist and perky breasts.

He didn't really have a type, per se. But he never imagined being so viscerally drawn to someone. And when she'd spoken to him, when she'd flirted with him, when she'd walked home with him, hanging onto his arm and laughing at his jokes. When the tentative kiss in the doorway had devolved into an intense snog. When she had responded to his sometimes problematic size not with fear but enthusiasm and ridden him all night. It had been the most incredible sexual night of his life.

He'd been sad when she left the next day without even leaving her number. But two months later, she'd called him. And it had been a semi-regular thing since then. Once every couple of months, she'd come over and they'd make the paint peel off the walls.

There was just... something about her. Hugh was always very into sex but with Lyta it was wild. He hadn't been with that many women, partially because some were intimidated by his size. But Lyta -- whose slender figure didn't look like it could take such a big organ -- took all of him easily. She could go all night instead of tapping out after one round. She came like crazy for him. And he just loved the contrast between her slim college girl figure and his big cock. He loved the look she got on her face when he entered her -- surprise, trepidation, surrender and then a growing confidence and enjoyment.

He heard the click of her heels on the pavement outside. And his cock got even harder.

-------

Lyta hesitated a bit. There was still time to turn away. But then the pressing need in her belly made itself felt. She knocked on the door and heard his voice telling her to come in. The door was unlocked.

He was sprawled on the couch, reading a book. He didn't even bother to look up as she entered. But there was no hiding the huge erection that was already straining his boxer shorts.

"I'm not bothering you, am I?" she said. "I can always leave if you're busy."

He closed the book and put it down. His eyes locked on her. Just that look let her know she'd made the right choice. It was almost cute the way he was trying to act casual while devouring her with his eyes. Her little nurse's outfit had gotten her plenty of stares at the Halloween party. Now it was taunting her sometimes lover into wanting to rip it off and take her right there in the open doorway for everyone to see.

"Come over here," he said. The certainty in his voice almost made her cum in her panties.

She locked the door emphatically, put her purse on the table and walked over. He pulled her on top of him and they kissed. At first, just a quick peck. But in moments, they were passionately kissing like they hadn't seen each other in years. She moaned and climbed atop him, the short skirt of the outfit sliding up her hips, her pussy resting against the thick hose of his cock. His hands started at her face, worked their way down to her hips and squeezed. She broke the kiss.

"You are the best kisser I've ever met," she moaned. "I could cum just from this."

"Then cum," he said. "I won't mind. We have all night."

She began grinding her needy pussy against him as he continued to kiss and grope her. His hands were everywhere, squeezing her perfect ass, tracing the curve from her hips to her tiny waist, kneading her B-cup breasts. One of the things she loved about being with him was that every part of her body seemed to turn him on. He groped her like he didn't have enough hands. He pulled open the buttons of her nurse's outfit, exposing her bra-clad breasts. He unhooked the lacy white bra and reached in, grasping the firm mounds, pressing her nipples. Lyta felt like she was about to explode. All that night's flirting was coming out at once.

Hugh's cock felt like it was made of granite. There seemed to be no in-between with this girl. Either they were amicably chatting or they were going at it like animals. He could feel the damp heat of her pussy through the layers of clothing. Her nipples were hard as diamonds, her breasts swelling with each deep breath. And they never stopped kissing. He loved the taste of her, this time accented with a little bit of wine from the party.

He rolled on top of her and her legs wrapped around him. He ground against her needy cunt and she gasped and moaned at the feeling. She felt like such a tramp, writhing beneath this man only minutes after knocking on his door. And she loved it. Something about Hugh always brought out her inner minx. She clutched him tightly as she came, waves of pleasure making her hips buck against him.

"You're making me cum, you're making me cum," she moaned.

The climax slowly faded, leaving her liquified in his arms.

"I've needed that all night."

"Just that?" he asked.

"That... and whatever else you want to do to me. Have your wicked way with me. I'm yours."

He went into the bedroom. In a minute, he emerged, naked and she wriggled on the couch. She was always surprised by how big his cock was. And even more surprised that she was able to take it. It was almost nine inches long and over two inches across, far bigger than any man she'd ever been with. She giggled a bit as she thought about what it was going to feel like inside her. He had already rolled a condom down its formidable length. It glistened with lube.

"Are you sure that thing will fit?" she teased. "I'm not that big a girl."

"I'll make it fit," he said.

He pulled her to her feet. She wobbled a bit, still euphoric from the climax. Then he picked her up in a fireman's carry and carried her into the bedroom. He set her down in front of the bed and slowly peeled off her clothes, kissing and caressing every inch of flesh as it was exposed. When he was down to her little white thong, he began to kiss and nuzzle her through the material.

"Ooh, am I going to get to cum again?" she cooed. "So soon?"

She sat down on the bed. She angled her hips up but he spent his time working his way up her thighs, breathing on and kissing every little bit of her pussy except for her clit, which began to ache with need. He pushed the thin damp panty aside and expertly slipped two fingers into her. She gasped at the combined feeling.

"Yes, darling. Just like that."

Her legs began to give out and she lay back on the bed. She closed her eyes and just enjoyed the sensations. Even after not having seen her for two months, he knew her body like they'd been lovers for decades. He expertly teased her, playing his skilled tongue over every part of her except her clit, his finger slowly but inevitably closing in on her most sensitive spots. She moaned and placed her hands on his head, trying to will him to attack her more directly. But he kept teasing and taunting her, pushing her close enough to the falls that she could taste it, but not over. She lost track of time as she got closer and closer.

"You bastard," she gasped. "Make me cum."

Hugh straightened up and moved between her legs, his giant cock pointing right at her vulnerable pussy. she opened her legs even wider to receive him. She gasped as his enormous head touched her vulva, relished that brief moment of panic when she thought there was no way such a big penis could fit in her.

Hugh took a moment to enjoy the sight of her. Ready, waiting, wanting. His cock ached, needing to be encased in her.

The fat bloated head touched her vulva and they parted willingly. She writhed on the bed as he slowly eased inch after inch into her tight pussy, stretching her like no one else could. As he did, he rubbed her clit and the orgasm that had been building for so long rushed toward in in a terrifying wave. When he was fully inside her, his head right against her cervix, she exploded. She cried out. Her hips bucked of their own accord. Her hands tore at the sheets. Her pussy tried to grip him but he was just too big. On and on it went as he relentlessly stroked into her, stimulating her entire vagina.

"Oh, yes," she cried out. "There's that big fucking cock. I've needed you inside me all night. Keep going!"

"I intend to," he grunted.

Over and over, he plowed into her. Within a few minutes, she'd recovered her wits and began to push back at him, leveraging his massive cock toward her most sensitive spots. He grinned wolfishly as she became more and more aggressive.

Finally, they rolled over. Lyta loved being on top of him. She could move her hips to make his giant cock touch every bit of her. And he would play with her breasts or rub her clit as she did so. In no time, she was cumming again, this time a long sweet drawn out climax that left her gasping for air and his cock soaked with her wetness.

"I want you to cum," she moaned.

Hugh repositioned himself behind her and grasped her curvaceous hips. She gasped as he resumed his relentless fucking. He felt so deep from this angle. She couldn't tell if she was climaxed out or was just low-key cumming the whole time, but it was heavenly. Hugh knew he wouldn't last much longer. Just the site of her tiny waist curving into her full hips would be enough to make any man cum. And at this angle, she was so tight but so yielding at the same time, taking every inch of him and loving it. His thrusts began to change and Lyta's consciousness wavered. There was something about the way he thrust into her when he was right on the brink that drove her mad.

"Cum for me," she moaned. "I want to feel you bust."

Hugh grabbed her hips and thrust as deep as he could. He grunted as his cock unleashed spurt after spurt of cum into the condom. He always came a lot but Lyta seemed to bring out a deeper intensity than he'd ever known. He pushed deep into her, his big load straining the latex near to bursting, the swollen semen-filled tip pressing against her unprotected cervix.

"That's it," she gasped as her own climax faded out. "Good boy."

Lyta exhaled deeply. This was what she'd needed all night. To be fucked to the point of exhaustion. She knew the peaceful sated feeling wouldn't last. She'd be spending the night and he would take her two or three more times before she crawled to safety in the morning. But for now, she could just lie back and enjoy the afterglow. For now, she could feel like a bit of a slut, on all fours, still filled with the hefty softening cock of a man she barely knew.

Hugh enjoyed the feeling for a long minute. He had not been expecting any sex tonight. And when his phone had rung, his head had filled with every kind of fantasy. The reality outlived expectations. He hadn't had that many lovers, but Lyta was far and away the best, drawing out his most animalistic tendencies.

He slowly withdrew. Lyta collapsed not the bed and rolled over. Her eyes fixated on the long cream-streaked log between his legs. She still couldn't believe the entire thing fit in her. She felt a little thrill through her belly as she looked at tip of the condom, bloated and heavy with his semen.

"If he put that in me, there's no way I'd hold out. I'd be knocked up for sure," she thought and her body shuddered a bit.

-------

They fucked twice more that night before their mutual lust was sated. Hugh always seemed in an inexhaustible supply of cum, no matter how busy medical school was and Lyta was the only woman he'd ever met who could keep up with him. By 4 am, they were lying in bed, still naked, the room reeking of sex and just idly chatting while they waited to see if they would fall asleep or fuck again. Their record was five times in one night, although both of them had to call in sick the next day from soreness and exhaustion.

After a while, she noticed his phone kept buzzing.

"Who is texting you at this hour? Is there some hot little nurse you need to be servicing?"

"No, it's an ongoing argument among the med students."

"About what?"

He hesitated a bit.

"Have you heard of this thing called, um, 'No Nut November'?"

"That's that thing where guys try not to cum for a whole month, right?"

"Right. Well, the students are having a really stupid argument about whether it's healthy or unhealthy."

She sat up and leaned over him.

"So which side are you taking?"

He shrugged. "Neither. I don't think a month of abstinence is going to make a huge difference in your life one way or another."

She nodded absently. Then something began to tickle at the back of her sex-addled mind.

"I bet you couldn't do it, though."

"Huh?"

"I bet you couldn't do it. Go a whole month without cumming."

"I've had long stretches of being single, you know."

"I don't mean not have sex. I mean not cum. At all. Even from jacking off."

Hugh snorted. Lyta's tickle of a thought was now blossoming into a fully wicked idea.

"I mean, I understand if you need to service the rest of your harem."

"I don't have a harem. At the moment, you're pretty much it."

Lyta looked at him curiously. "Seriously? With that thing?"

"Seriously."

She nodded absently. She'd assumed she was just one of a bevy of women he sorted out on a regular basis. She was genuinely surprised... and a bit saddened... to find out there was no one else in his life at the moment. He deserved better. Hell, the women of their town deserved better. Massive cocks shouldn't go to waste.

"So nothing's stopping you from trying to go a whole month, is there?"

"Apart from my sanity. And-"

"Your lack of willpower," she said, smiling cat-like at him. He grabbed her playfully and they wrestled for a bit until he had her pinned underneath him.

"Sorry if I offended you by suggesting you couldn't go just one little month without touching yourself."

"I tend not to play stupid games when there's no stupid prizes," he said.

"Well maybe there could be a prize," she said.

"What?"

Lyta wriggled out of his grasp. They wrestled some more until she was on top of him, his soft but still massive cock against her mons.

"I don't need money," he said.

"Well that's good because I don't have any. Impoverished English graduate student, remember?"

"So how will you make it interesting?"

Before she could think about it, the words came out.

"If you go a whole month without cumming... I'll let you fuck me without a condom."

Hugh snorted.

"And cum inside me."

His eyes suddenly locked on hers.

"Seriously?"

"Yep. All night long if you want. As much of that stuff as you can put in me."

Hugh considered this. It was a bit silly. But there was a part of him that wanted to prove himself to his pretty booty call. And he had to admit; he hated condoms. It wasn't the feeling. It was the way they dried up his partners and made constant lube a necessity, especially for his size. It had been a couple of years since he'd had a steady girlfriend and had been able to go without them. The idea of screwing this little minx without the raincoat and filing her up over and over... his cock stiffened against her.

"Ooh, someone likes the idea."

"How would you keep me honest?"

"Well, I'll check on you. I'll come over on a regular basis and make sure you're sticking to the bet."

mellors14
mellors14
357 Followers