Lyta's Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How... uh... do you need me to... like lend you some clothes or something?"

"I should be OK. But do you mind if I use your shower?"

"Be my guest."

She stood up and began to move to the bathroom. But then she stopped herself and began to slowly strip down right there in the living room. She slowly undid her skirt and let it slide down her curvaceous hips, exposing her white thong panties. Then she undid the top, button by button, drinking in his open stare as she slowly unveiled her tight black bra. Next, she unclasped the bra, held her breasts together for a moment and then let it flutter to the floor. She let him stare at her firm 34-B's before sliding the panties down her legs, leaving her completely nude. By the time she'd finished, she could see Hugh's cock beginning to recover, stirring slowly against his thigh.

She waved to him and then walked into the bathroom, putting a little more swing into her hips. She didn't turn around, but she knew he was watching her the entire way.

She expected him to follow her in. But it was a few minutes before he did. She took advantage of the time to shampoo the cum out of her hair and wash her body. By the time the shower curtain parted and he came in, his massive erection sheathed in a condom and ready to go again, she felt like a new woman. She glanced down at his cock and then backed up against the wall.

"Oh no," she said with a grin. "I was just innocently taking a shower when this strange man with a giant penis barged in on me. Whatever will I do?"

Hugh climbed into the shower and pressed against her. She melted feeling how far up her belly his cock reached.

"I don't know. Cum all over the place."

"Cum? What does that mean? You mean orgasm? I'm just an innocent grad student. I've never had an orgasm in my entire oh!"

She gasped as he entered her. She moaned as her pussy blossomed open to accept his formidable girth. Every time they did it, he felt like he was far too big for her. But every time, her body responded by accepting him.

"Are you sure this is the way it works? That thing is awfully big compared to where you're putting it."

"You don't seem to be having any problems."

He began slowly plowing into her. Pressed up against the wall, Lyta felt completely in his power, unable to stop him even if she wanted to.

Their previous fooling around had already gotten her horny. Being fucked by her well-endowed partner sent her excitement into the stratosphere. She writhed and moaned as he systematically screwed her against the wall of the shower. She'd missed his aggression, his confidence, his animal lust. As much as being in charge had thrilled her, there was nothing like being taken like this. Within only a few minutes, she came hard against his cock. The angle made him grind her clit on almost every stroke, extending her climax. She dug her nails into his back, her body simultaneously craving the overstimulation and trying to escape it.

But all too soon, he began to slow down, a second climax beginning to build. With a grin, she began squeezing him and moaning a little louder, thrusting her hips against him to keep his cock buried in her tight pussy.

"I love having you inside me," she moaned. "You're so deep. You're going to make me cum again."

Hugh slowed his pace but seemingly increased his depth, driving his big cock as deep as he could with agonizing slowness. Lyta's second climax built and built as he worked his way into and out of her. Knowing that he was trying desperately to hold off his own climax made it all the more arousing to her. She whimpered in his arms as her climax rolled out of her pussy at an agonizing pace. If it hasn't been for Hugh grunting and panting as he tried to hold back his own climax, she would have thought he was deliberately teasing her, trying to deny her the desperately needed climax.

When she finally came back down to Earth, he pulled out of her. She felt a brief flutter of abandonment, resenting that he'd denied her his cum. She opened her eyes.

Hugh's condom-encased cock, still slathered with her cream, jerked and twitched in midair and his face turned red. She expected, at any moment, to see the condom turn white as it snuggled to contain another big load. One stroke would have set him off. But Hugh willed himself not to cum. And eventually the feeling passed, leaving a dull ache in his balls.

"You good?" She asked with a grin.

"No."

"You can cum if you want."

"Only when it's inside you."

She giggled in response. As she exited the shower, she noticed that her top was soaking in the sink.

"Oh, you cleaned my top?"

"Yeah, I... know a thing or two about getting cum stains off of things."

Her giggle turned into a laugh. "I'm not surprised. That things probably makes you have to hose down the furniture once a week."

They eventually, after a little more groping and kissing, made their way back out to the TV room and sat down on the couch. It felt like the most natural thing in the world, sitting on the couch, him completely naked, his cock still semi-erect, her in just her panties. They talked for a while about school and work. Eventually, she told him she was teaching doing a substitute lecture on Chaucer and she was surprised when he knew something about it.

"Get out of town, I didn't know you read."

Hugh glared at her. "Go check out the office closet."

Lyta walked out of the room. Hugh enjoyed the site of her panty-covered ass making perfect figure-8's and then laid back on the couch. His balls still ached from their earlier stimulation.

Lyta went into the office, which was actually the apartment's spare bedroom. Every inch of space seemed to be covered by some bit of electronic hardware. She shrugged and opened the closet. Then she blinked in surprise. From floor to ceiling, it was filled with books.

She looked closer. There was a lot of variety. Lots of sci-fi and fantasy, of course, but some history books, some classics, even some modern literature. After a while, she was aware of Hugh sidling up behind her.

"Wow," she said. "This is a side of you I didn't know existed. What's your favorite?"

"Dunno," he said. "I like everything. Been reading a lot of classics lately."

She turned around. "You do know I'm getting my PhD in classic literature, right?"

"Well, yeah. That's why I started reading them soon after we met."

Lyta felt a strange flutter in her belly at that. She turned back to the books. Hugh closed in on her and put his arms around her, each hand claiming one of her perky tits. His thumbs rubbed her erect nipples. Again, she wanted to just tell him to forget the bet, to take her right there and then on the floor. And this time to just keep going until he came all over the place. And then to keep going until he couldn't cum any more. But instead they ended up chatting about books for hours, interspersed with occasional light fooling around or teasing.

Walking out of his apartment that morning was a strange experience. She'd left his apartment at dawn several times to do the Walk of Shame, her body sore but her libido sated from an all-night fuck session. But this time, they'd stayed up until dawn just talking. First about books and literature, then about their careers and hopes. Then about things she couldn't even remember. Each hour, she was stunned to find new layers to Hugh, depths she'd never expected to be there.

"How did I spend so much time riding his dick and not realize there was a person attached to it?" She thought to herself.

Toward dawn, she'd let her guard down and talked to him about something that she'd only spoken of to a few people; her fear that her degree would be useless. There were several times as many English PhDs being granted as there were jobs for. And her taste for standard dusty European literature wasn't exactly in demand these days. She'd expected the usual pep talk of "well, do the best you can" or "burn that bridge when you come to it", but he'd said something unexpected.

"Let me ask you something: if you knew... if you knew with absolute certainty that you wouldn't get an academic job... would you still enjoy what you're doing?"

She nodded.

"Then keep doing it. We'll figure out the rest when the time comes."

She kept thinking about that inadvertent "we" he'd slipped in there. It made her feel a little rush of warmth in her belly. It was all she could do, in that moment, to stick to the bet and not mount him right there on the living room floor. She once again asked herself why she was sticking to the bet. She had nothing to lose by just calling it off and letting him do as he wanted with her. But she shrugged it off. It was just another three weeks.

-------

The next two weeks dragged by. Lyta was going to his apartment almost every day, when their busy scheduled permitted. And while she spent a fair amount of time teasing his cock, they were spending more time just hanging out. Med school was particularly rough for those weeks and, on several nights, he just went to sleep with his head in her lap while watching TV. And she would look down at him and stroke his hair and feel utterly contented. A few nights, she was a bit overwhelmed with everything and she just lay in his arms, also while watching TV, feeling safe from the vicissitudes of her chosen career path. And more and more, they weren't even talking, just enjoying each other's presence.

But there was always that edge. Hugh was painfully aware of her sexuality. He'd always thought she was attractive, even if she wasn't quite his "type". But she was looking more beautiful to him by the day. The exquisite curve of her hips and ass, the prominent swell of her B-cup breasts, her perfect little belly, her big eyes, her short but sexy brown hair. He had never wanted a woman as badly as he wanted her now. Even just lying on the couch, he would catch a glimpse of her bra or feel her legs against him and he would get instantly hard.

She was keenly aware of the way he was looking at her; like a starving man eyeing off food. She was well aware that even the slightest thing from her would get him turned on. And while she reveled in that power, she also found it incredibly arousing to think that, at any moment, he might throw her down and ravish her. She was coming to love her sex appeal in a way she never had before, wearing tight clothes that emphasized her figure, bending over to give him a long gaze at her ass or her tantalizing cleavage. And she was also aware that she as increasingly wanting him to take her. Even as she denied him release, her need was growing.

One night, they were lying in bed, with her idly stroking him, when she said.

"Have I ever told you I like the way you look at me?"

"Oh? How do I look at you?"

"It's hard to describe. Desire, I guess, is part of it."

"I'm sure every guy looks at you with desire."

"But there's a confidence to yours. Like you want me and know you can have me but aren't taking me at that particular moment."

"That sounds way more complicated than I tend to think about you."

"And how do you think about me?"

He rolled over and brushed some hair away from her face.

"Someone I like spending time with. Someone who gets me, at least a little bit. And, yeah, someone I wouldn't mind bending over the nearest convenient surface."

She blushed.

"What?"

"I... you see, growing up, I was kind of an ugly duckling."

Hugh snorted. "Every girl says that."

She kicked him. "No, I mean it. I was tall and skinny and had braces and no boobs and hadn't figured out what to do with my hair. Guys didn't even see me."

Hugh looked at her skeptically. Lyta reached to the nightstand and picked up her phone, thumbed through her Facebook posts and then handed it over.

"I dunno," he said. "I think you were pretty cute."

'Well no one else did."

"I'd have done you."

"No one else wanted to."

"Their loss."

"Anyway, it wasn't until the last few years that I began to have any confidence in my appearance."

"Well, you should. You're smoking hot."

"And so, having someone be so drawn to me, having a stud like you be putty in my hands... well, it makes up for a lot."

"Well, there's something about you. I'm not sure what it is. I mean, you're a beautiful woman but..."

"But what?"

"There's just something about you that turns me on like no one I've ever met. I don't know if this happens to women, but to men, there are some women -- sometimes not even that attractive -- that just bring out your inner beast. The second I saw you, I wanted to tear your clothes off."

"Well, you certainly hid it well."

"At least until we got back here."

She stroked him some more. Once again, that desire to just call off the bet and fuck until dawn suffused her.

"So what are your plans for the holiday?"

"Sleep," said Hugh. "They've been running us ragged lately."

"Not going home? Doing anything with the other med students?"

"No, not really."

She nodded. "Why don't you join me? A few of the grad students are having a get together. You'll probably be bored but it's better than nothing."

"As long as you're there, I won't be bored."

----------------------

It wasn't until they were walking into the apartment that Hugh realized this was the first time they'd gone anywhere as a couple. For the most part, their relationship has consisted of sex at one of their two places. Occasionally, they would grab dinner or something. But nothing social. Until now.

But it felt very natural as they walked in together, as if they had been dating for years. Lyta introduced him to everyone as "her friend" and he smiled politely. He was terrible with names and quickly forgot almost everyone he'd been introduced to. Except for Heather, whom he'd known in and out of bed for a few years.

Lyta felt the same level of comfort with him. She did notice that he got her a drink and pulled her chair out at the table; little touches that even serious boyfriends never did for her.

After dinner, they wound up in separate conversations. Hugh felt uncomfortable since he really didn't know anyone apart from Lyta and Heather. But once they found out he was a medical student, they found plenty to ask him about.

At one point, Hugh looked across the room and saw Lyta engaged in conversation with a guy and laughing at a joke he'd told. The sight strangely disquieted him. He told himself he had no claim on her; their relationship was just about casual sex. Yet, the feeling of loneliness on being apart from her wasn't to be denied.

A little later, Lyta glanced over and saw him chatting with Heather and was surprised to find that the sight made her a bit jealous. She knew that Heather and Hugh had slept together. She had no idea how serious or casual or how recent their relationship had been. Was he setting up a rendezvous with her? She shook her head.

"Don't be ridiculous, Lyta."

Still, she found herself wandering over and hooking her arm through his. He looked down at her in surprise and then happiness. And they spent the rest of the evening together.

As they drove home, Lyta looked over at him, his face occasionally illuminated by the street lamps. It had been a wonderful evening. Despite his discomfort, her friends had liked him and several has asked if they were a thing. She'd shaken her head but, toward the end of the evening, Heather had pulled her aside and asked why she hadn't told her they were dating.

"Oh, he's not my boyfriend. We're just friends. With benefits," she said.

"I mean, I know about the benefits. Believe me. But..."

"But what?"

"Well, can't you see it? That boy's crazy about you."

"Oh, it's just the sex."

"Trust me, Lyta. With me, it was just the sex. With you... he is smitten."

The words had shaken her a bit. But now, looking at him in the car, she realized that she was developing feelings for him too. All she wanted to do right now was go home -- and she clearly now thought of his apartment as home -- and snuggle up in bed with him. She wished she hadn't made that stupid bet because she desperately wanted to have sex with him, even though she was on her period. There was a feeling of need she'd only ever felt with men she'd been in serious relationships with.

She reached over and touched his hand on the steering wheel. He smiled and put his other hand on hers. She leaned over and snuggled against him.

"Thanks for coming with me," she said, kicking herself for saying something so bland in the moment. "I always feel awkward being alone at those things."

"I enjoyed it," he mumbled.

"Is it OK if I spend the night at your place? I mean, after I check you out."

"I don't think... we can do that anymore."

"Why?" she asked plaintively.

He hesitated a bit and Lyta felt a bit more trepidation.

"Because there's no way I can't lose the bet. I haven't cum for two weeks. And you just... I mean look at you. I get hard just seeing you walk in the door. Just kissing you makes me feel like I'm going to cum all over the place. Last night, I was so close. I feel like if you even touch me, I'll blow the roof off my apartment. Hell, I almost came going down on you this morning, even without touching myself. That's how full I am."

Lyta bit her lip. She was so close to telling him to just forget the bet; to pull over the car, take her right now and cum as hard as he wanted. She was always horny when she was having her period and she knew he wouldn't object. She looked down at his crotch and even in the dim light, she could see the distortion of his big erection. One word and she would be cumming all over it.

In the end, it was just pure stubbornness. There was only one more week.

She kissed his cheek.

"I'll admit, it's been nice having daily access to this thing. But just one more week... just seven more days... just.. uh.."

"168 hours."

"And I'm completely yours. At least for one night."

They drove on in silence.

"I'd still like to spend the night. No funny stuff. I'll keep my clothes on."

He looked at her.

"I just... like being with you. sometimes."

"Me too," he said.

-----

Lyta couldn't sleep that night, lying beside him in bed. She was thinking about what was going on between them. Heather's words still bothered her. For 18 months, this had just been the occasional booty call. She'd thought they'd had nothing in common, apart from mutual lust. He was that well hung guy who, every now and then, fucked her brains out.

But now. She genuinely looked forward to his company. She liked just lying next to him in bed. Going with him to Thanksgiving had felt so natural and unforced. Was she confusing amazing sex with genuine feeling? She realized the next week would be a good test of that. Without any sex, things would sort out. She finally curled up against him. Hugh stirred a bit and then put his arm around her, almost possessively. She sighed contentedly and drifted off to sleep.

----------

A week later, Lyta laughed at how wrong that assessment had been. If a week without sex had been agony for Hugh, it had been torture for her. Normally, she was fine going without sex for a while. Even when she was in relationships, once a week was enough to keep her satisfied. But right now felt like the early phase of a relationship, when her sex drive was incredibly strong.

Just being around Hugh, knowing what he was capable of, knowing she was one word away from being fucked into incoherence, had her hornier than she could ever remember being. Her pussy felt empty and wet all the time. She normally masturbated once a week or two weeks. Now she was doing it twice a day, just so she could concentrate.

But at long last, it was the 30th. Just a few hours more and she could ride him until they both passed out. She was confident things would return to normal after that -- just the occasional no strings attached sex. Without the silly bet, what would they do together?