Lyta's Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they day dragged on, her excitement level rose and rose. She found herself fantasizing about how it would play out. Would she taunt and tease him one last time before finally letting him explode? Or would he just ravish her the second she walked in his door? When he came inside her, maybe it would be missionary so they could look into each other's eyes. Or from behind so he could fill her like the bull he was. She had never before found herself so distracted by sexual thoughts; she could usually compartmentalize, at least while working. But she felt like a girl about to lose her virginity. It was all she could think about.

-------

Hugh was also having a rough day.

As had been normal for the last few days, he had woken with a massive hardon and a desperate need to rub it out. But he'd gotten through his morning, thinking only that tonight would be the night that he'd finally get some relief at the hands (and mouth and pussy) of his friend.

But the day was dragging on. He was in the hospital observing surgeries. And his mind was totally out of it. All he was aware of was his semi-hard cock. With his size, it was difficult to keep concealed so he'd put it down the leg of his boxers. But the constriction of the boxers and the rub of the scrubs against the head had him constantly fighting off getting fully erect in front of everyone.

At one point, a nurse had brushed up against him and he'd been moments away from flooding his scrubs with semen. Late in the day, a student he'd once had a brief relationship with noticed the bulge and laughingly suggested he come back to her place later on. From that point, all he could think of was taking her and Lyta side-by-side, one after the other.

By the time he got home, his nerves were shot and his balls were glutted and aching. He lay down on the couch, keenly aware of how close he was. A few strokes and he would have been soaking the ceiling. He drifted off into an uneasy sleep.

-------

A few hours later, Lyta walked up the steps to his apartment. She was excited for what was about to happen; she couldn't remember ever being this empty or this wet. But she was also trembling a little bit with nervousness.

"What's wrong with you," she asked herself. "You've had sex a million times. This is no different."

But she knew it was. She had that feeling that something special was about to happen. She hesitated for a moment before lightly knocking on his door. Then more firmly. No answer, even though she could hear the TV going. She was about to call him when she remembered he'd given her a key. She opened the door.

Hugh was sprawled on the sofa, asleep in a pair of boxers.

She decided to let him sleep for a bit. She knew that school was running him ragged. She quietly closed the door. She went into his bedroom and stripped down to the lacy black pushup bra and panties she'd worn for the occasion. They itched a bit but made her feel incredibly sexy. She then went through his closet and picked out one of his shirts. She checked herself in the mirror one last time and then went into the living room and sat down next to him. He stirred a little bit, but didn't waken. She bent over and kissed him gently on the lips.

He didn't wake up.

She kissed him again.

He stirred slightly but didn't wake.

"Hey dummy," she said quietly. "Time to wake up. A hot chick is here to ride you until dawn. Time to perform."

He stirred a little bit more.

"Free sex! All you can eat!"

He stirred again.

Lyta pouted. Then she smiled and began to rub the hefty bulge in his boxers. It stirred heavily underneath the fabric. She slowly lowered his underwear, revealing the thick log of his cock. She began kissing and nuzzling it. Still Hugh didn't wake, although his cock began to respond, starting to firm up in her hands. Lyta continued her careful ministrations. And within a minute, he was massively erect. She put her head over the big helmet and Hugh's eyes finally fluttered open.

"Well, hello sleepyhead," she said.

"I was having the best dream," he mumbled. "And then I woke up and it was true."

She climbed up him and they kissed, long and deeply. She ground her pussy against his monstrous cock, her panties wet with excitement. His hands roamed over her body, squeezing her curvaceous hips and bottom, holding her slender waist, creeping their way up to her excited tits. In just minutes, she was hornier than she'd ever been in her life.

Hugh grabbed the shirt and she lifted her arms, letting him pull it off her. He drank in the site of her -- the pushup bra made her tits look spectacular. He pulled her down and kissed the soft tops while his hand squeezed and caressed her hips. He'd never seen a woman look so sexy.

"Take me," she whispered into his ear. "I need you inside me".

Hugh shifted his hands to the straps of her panties. She raised herself up so he could slide them down her long legs. She positioned herself on top of him, his thick head against her soaked vulva. She wanted to savor the moment, draw it out a little more, have a little more play time. But her body moved of its own accord, sliding down, letting his thick cock spread her pussy wide. She gasped in excitement as inch after inch slid into her, every inch grinding against her excited clit.

"Yes," she moaned. "There's that big cock."

The bare skin-to-skin contact made them both mad with lust. Hugh had always liked the feel of her, but her pussy felt so tight and warm on him. And Lyta couldn't believe how massive his uncovered cock felt inside her. As though he was even bigger without the latex. Her pussy opened up, getting wetter with each passing moment, allowing him all the way in. Without the latex, Lyta's natural wetness was more than enough for them. She felt the tingle of pending orgasm beginning already.

"I'm going to cum so fast for you," she moaned.

She began posting on him, gradually building speed as her vagina got used to his size. Her excitement level continued to rocket up. She couldn't remember ever being this horny. Before this, she'd gone months without sex without any problem. But now, three weeks without riding him seemed like forever. And her body was losing itself in satisfying its need.

"I'm going to make this up to myself," she thought. "I'm going to have him fuck me every night this month."

Just the thought of that made her shudder and moan. She imagined herself lying on her back, night after night, as Hugh pounded her through orgasm after orgasm. And she felt her first orgasm bloom deep inside her pussy. She began riding him harder and harder, his big cock touching all the sensitive spots deep in her pussy. Hugh's balls began to clench as he approached his first release in three weeks.

"Honey," grunted Hugh. "I'm not going to last long."

"It's OK," she gasped. "Neither am I. Cum inside me. Fill me up."

Hugh's cock swelled deep inside her and that sent Lyta right over the falls. She couldn't even cry out as the climax seared through her body. All she could do was sit atop her lover, shaking with pleasure.

And then Hugh cried out as he exploded. His consciousness wavered as he sent rope after rope of potent cum deep into her unprotected pussy. The reality of inseminating his beautiful lover was even better than he imagined.

Lyta could only shudder and moan as her climax went on, spurred to new heights by the feel of Hugh's abundant cum filling her up. Big globs of it began to leak out around his thick cock, making squishing sounds as he continued to thrust up into her.

"He's cumming so much in me," she thought. "No one's ever cum so much in me."

It felt like they held that position for hours, his cock spurting deep inside her and her pussy squeezing him for all he was worth. Then they finally both shuddered and she collapsed on top of him, their sweaty bodies a tangled mass.

For a while, they just lay their breathing. Finally, Hugh took a deep shuddering breath.

"Well, that was a hell of a way to end that abstention thing," said Hugh.

"I'll say," she replied, her eyes still closed and her head against his chest. "You filled me up so much I'll probably be leaking your cum for a week."

Suddenly, a thought occurred to her.

"Oh shit," she said.

"What?"

"I was so eager for this, I forgot. This isn't my safe time."

There was a long pause. Lyta was surprised to find that she wasn't freaked out. She'd had one or two scares before. But this time felt different. It was almost... arousing to think about.

Hugh took a second to process what she'd said. Like Lyta, he should have been freaking out. And like Lyta, he found himself calmly assessing.

"You mean... I may have just..."

"I hope not. I'll take the morning after pill. Hopefully, my little egg can dodge all those sperm you just put so deep in me."

Hugh's massive cock twitched deep in her pussy and Lyta felt a thrill of excitement go through her. She realized there was a part of him that wanted to get her pregnant. And a part of her that wanted him to. That was, after all, what sex was all about at its most basic level. She was still going to get the pill but, in the moment, there was a thrill to the risk they were taking.

Without another world, Hugh rolled them off the couch and onto the floor. Lyta raised her legs high as he began stroking into her again, his cock making slurping noises as it churned the load he'd already put into her.

"Wow, you're hard again?"

"Yep."

"Does the thought of knocking me up excite you?" she asked, wriggling against him.

Hugh didn't reply. But the increased pace and depth of his thrusts was all the answer she needed. Lyta's excitement rocketed back up again. Hugh bent down and they kissed passionately as he continued to plow into her. They'd kissed many times but the intensity of this one was off the scale. They pawed and groped at each other like animals. She raised he hips a bit, allowing him to reach even deeper, giving herself to him completely.

"Fuck me all night," she moaned. "Cum in me all night."

"I intend to," he grunted in reply.

She lay back on the floor, her hips raised, just taking the pounding he was giving her. The sex had always been great, but the absence of the condom made it amazing. She could feel every inch of his cock and he could feel the warm pressure of her tight vagina. Everything was focused down to their primal mating. Lyta felt like she was cumming the entire time, interrupted by occasional explosions.

"This feels fucking amazing," she managed to moan after an endless time.

"You're telling me," he replied.

"I want you to take me all night," she gurgled. "Until I beg you for mercy. Keep going until you can't get hard anymore."

"Don't worry. I have big plans for you tonight."

Without the condom, she was ridiculously wet and accommodating. They had never felt so well-matched. Hugh began plowing her with renewed vigor, as though he hadn't just blown the biggest load of his life. Lyta's excitement rocketed up again and the intense animalism of it all. Rational thought fled her head. If she knew for certain that letting him cum inside her would get her pregnant, she would have let him.

"Lyta, I'm going to cum again," he growled.

Her brain told her to make him pull out, to let him cum like a fountain all over her. Maybe it wasn't too late. But her body was refusing to listen. Every time she tried to speak, she thought of his massive bloated balls overflowing with the huge load he'd built up. She thought of the eruption she'd accidentally coaxed out of him three weeks earlier. She thought of how much he'd filled her in their first explosion. And her body responded, moving of its own accord. Her legs tightened around him, her hips angled to get him as deep as possible.

"Honey, I'm close," he said. His cock throbbed dangerously deep inside her, the fat bloated head right against her cervix. His words sent a shiver down her spine and a spasm through her hips. The wave was cresting and she was powerless to resist. She fought against it but the words came out of their own accord.

"Cum inside me again."

His cock swelled massively in her and she began going over the falls.

"But you might get pregnant."

"I don't care," she cried out. "I'm cumming. Shoot in me. Fill me up again."

Her words released something in Hugh. He grabbed her hips and pushed into her. Her eyes went wide as he penetrated deeper than he ever had. He'd passed a point of no return. He was going to cum inside her even if she suddenly begged him not to. And that loss of control, that feeling of inevitability, pushed her over the falls. Her pussy began squeezing in climax as the most intense orgasm of her life erupted from deep inside. Her mouth opened in a silent cry; her eyes went wide.

Hugh swelled inside her. He'd always been big but now he felt gigantic. She'd never felt him this deep or this wide. Every inch of her pussy was crying out in pain and pleasure.

"Yes!" she cried. "Knock me up!"

He bellowed like a bull as his balls unleashed again. His testicles clenched agonizingly, his prostate swelled. The orgasm was right on the edge of being agony instead of ecstasy. But then his mighty cock started twitching deep inside her pussy. On some level, he knew he should pull out but his body would not obey him. He pushed his cock as deep as he could as the first long thick spurt roared out of his penis, thoroughly saturating her unprotected pussy with tens of millions of more healthy potent sperm, adding to the hundreds of millions he'd pumped into her earlier.

He let her raise her hips up, his cock making slurping noises as it moved in her cum-filled vagina. And he pushed back in, unleashing another long spurt of cum, sending another hundred million sperm out to find and fertilize her little egg. He'd had sex with Lyta dozens of times. But cumming in her unprotected pussy was a level of pleasure he'd never imagined. For a second, he imagined her perfect belly swelling with his baby. And that brought the biggest spurt yet, a thick gout of cum that was certain to breed her. He was cumming even more than he had the first time.

All Lyta could think was, "I love this. He's knocking me up and I love it. I'm such a slut, letting my booty call get my pregnant."

Once again, they collapsed into a sweaty mass. Hugh's cock slipped out of her as he rolled off her and she moaned, feeling the loss. But then he put his arm around her and she curled up against his side, feeling utterly blissful.

They must have dozed off for a while because when Hugh woke, Lyta was once again stroking his semi-hard cock. He tilted his head and kissed her on the forehead. She tilted hers up and kissed him back.

"Lyta, I-"

Her big brown eyes locked onto his.

"What?"

"I think... I think I might be falling for you," he said before he could stop himself.

For a moment, the words hung in the air. Then she kissed him again.

"Well, that's good because I fell for you a few weeks ago."

They kissed for a while, their kisses growing more affectionate and passionate. Eventually, Hugh rolled on top of her again, his reinvigorated cock pressing against her well-used pussy.

"We go again?" she said happily.

"If you're willing to."

"I'm more than willing. Like I said, take me as many times as you want. I haven't begged for mercy yet."

"Should I get a condom this time?"

Lyta laughed.

"You already put so much of that stuff so deep in me, I can't think any more will make a difference."

Suddenly, she remembered something her cousin had told her when the former was trying to get pregnant. That having sex multiple times a day as the best approach. Because it made it more likely that the man's sperm would overwhelm the woman's bodily defenses. The thought of her body being overwelmed by Hugh's abundant sperm -- almost being impregnated against its will -- pushed her arousal even higher.

She pushed him off her and got onto all fours.

"Take me from behind," she cooed. "Knock me up like a slut."

Hugh didn't need to be told twice. He kneeled behind her, drinking in the sight of her impossible curvy hips and tiny waist. He lined his nine inch cock with her cum-soaked pussy. She moaned again.

"Take me again. I'm so yours."

With a grunt, he pushed deep inside her, until he was completely encased. They moaned together, both feeling exquisite pleasure from the union.

"You feel so right inside me," she gasped.

Hugh grabbed her hips and began making long deep strokes, pulling his cock almost completely out and then slowly plowing it into the deepest part of her vagina. Cum squished out and rolled down her thighs in thick rivulets. Lyta came again from the feeling.

"He's servicing me like a bull," she thought. "He's put so much cum in me."

Time flattened again as they went on and on. Lyta felt like she was low-level cumming the entire time, each stroke mercilessly stopping her from coming down from her orgasmic high and just dragging it on, plunge after plunge after plunge. She tried to tell him to stop for the sake of her sanity, but the words wouldn't come out. Her voice acted on its own, moaning and calling out for him to fuck her harder and deeper.

Hugh was right on the brink of cumming from the second he entered her. But at the same time, he had control and could delay it as long as he wanted. He felt like he could go all night like this, fucking his little friend to climax after climax until the sun came up.

Finally, his control slipped. His cock swelled massively. Lyta felt the change in his stroke and managed to grunt out coherent words.

"Yes, my darling. Fill me up again. Fill me up!"

Hugh cried out as his cum sprayed deep into Lyta. Even though he'd already cum twice, he was amazed at how much he was spurting this time. Surge after surge, rope after rope filled her pussy until it squished out from her vulva. And still he kept going. It was agonizing and satisfying at the same time. For a moment, he imagined her little belly swelling with his child and that vision seemed to draw even more cum from his bloated balls. He felt like if she did indeed get pregnant, this was the insemination that would do it. His previous blasts had laid the path. Now more healthy vigorous sperm were racing to find her vulnerable egg.

They collapsed again, gasping for air. Hugh rolled off her, his cock finally softening. His balls felt like they were literally shrinking down from the glutted cannonballs they'd felt like earlier that evening. His cock ached from cumming so hard so often in such a short span of time.

"Ok," he gasped. "I am never fucking doing that again."

"What, cumming in me?"

"No that whole November thing. Once is enough. More than enough. I'm not sure I'll ever cum right again."

"Well, don't worry about it. I won't let you go that long again."

She snuggled up against him and Hugh sighed. Their night. Their month. Their life. Was only just beginning.