Lyta's Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How?"

"I think I can tell when a guy hasn't cum in a while. I'll play with you and see how desperately you need to cum."

Hugh thought about it. The idea of going a month without cumming was intimidating. But he couldn't get away from the idea of creampieing Lyta. And, he realized, the idea of her coming over on a regular basis was even more tantalizing. He enjoyed her company and not just because of the wild sex.

"You seriously want to do this? Have a stupid bet just to see if I can do it?"

She shrugged. She'd mostly been joking but seeing how it turned him on... and to be honest, how much the idea turned her on... was making it more real by the second. It always made her cum when he filled the condom with one of his hefty loads. She'd sometimes imagined the condom bursting and is abundant cum filling her to the brim.

"What if I can't make it?"

"If you break the bet... I stop coming by."

"But we wouldn't be having sex."

"You wouldn't. You could still please me though."

Hugh thought about it. He loved going down on women and Lyta was the best he'd ever met at receiving. She knew what she wanted, directed him with ease and came like a fireworks stand struck by lightning. Spending a month just pleasing her sounded far better than a month spent masturbating alone.

His cock was now fully erect against her. Lyta reached over to the bedside table and extracted another condom from the box. She rolled off him and eased it onto his massively hard cock.

"What if I have a wet dream?"

"Can't be helped, I guess," she said. She rolled back onto him and placed the tip of his cock against her pussy. She was sore and she'd be feeling this fuck for a couple of days. But she was also horny at the thought of what lay ahead: a month of teasing her personal sexual beast. Culminating in her filling her up like he owned her.

"Well?" she asked, rubbing his thick head against her vulva. "We agree and I'll give you one last fuck to last you until December."

Hugh put his hands on her soft hips and pulled her down. She gasped as his thick cock pressed deep into her, the wetness of their earlier fuck providing all the lubrication she needed. She shuddered, imagining what it would be like without the latex, skin to skin; imagining how it would feel for one of his hefty loads to be pumped deep inside her, to spend the next day with him leaking into her panties.

He pulled her down and kissed her.

"Challenge accepted."

-------

They had a slow leisurely fuck before falling asleep. Lyta teased him that this would be his last cum for a month so he should enjoy it. And while she couldn't be quite sure, it seemed like he came a little faster and harder thanks to her teasing, filling up the magnum condom with one last copious load of semen.

She was busy for the next two days, working on her dissertation and teaching. But on Tuesday, instead of going home, she drove over to Hugh's place. She could see a light on in his living room and hurried up the stairs.

"How's it hanging, stud?" she giggled when he opened the door.

"Just fine," he said. "Not even noticing it so far."

"Well, let's check the goods."

With a grin, Hugh undid his pants, revealing his boxers, already tented with a prodigious erection. Lyta laughed.

"Turned on already, are we?"

"Always with you."

She peeled the boxers off, revealing his big cock. Even now, the size seemed unreal to her. She inspected it like it was a zucchini in a market. She stroked it a few times and he grunted.

"Hmmmmm," she said. "Feels good. Balls feel full. Let me see how you respond to this."

Lyta undid the top button on her shirt, exposing her modest but firm cleavage. And to Hugh's surprise, she began to kiss and lick him.

"What are you doing?" he gasped.

"Don't worry. I won't let you cum. Just making sure you're sticking to the bet."

"By blowing me?"

"By seeing how desperately you need to get off."

Lyta knew she couldn't be sure he was sticking to the bet. It wasn't like there was a little sign under his cock reading "3 days since last ejaculation". She'd suggested it mostly just to keep him honest.

But now that she was here, she realized that even after three days -- two and a half, really -- he was already feeling it. He was responding to her with more need, his cock already leaking precum into her mouth. He usually responded to blowjobs as just a preview to fucking. But tonight, he was very into it. And it was turning her on.

She realized the tables had turned. This was her chance to do a little bit of teasing. This was her chance to drive him to the brink of climax and then just let him... wait.

She reached under her skirt and began to stroke her excited pussy through her damp panties. Hugh's cock swelled in her other hand.

"I don't think I'm going to last long," he grunted.

"Oh, I'll make you last."

Lyta began to suck and kiss him. Her mouth could barely encompass his considerable girth but she was determined to make this last. Hugh began to feel weak in the knees as she pleasured him. Very few women could go down on him with his size and none with the abandon that Lyta was showing. In no time, his balls began to ache with need and he began to feel his orgasm approaching.

"Honey, I-"

He gasped as Lyta squeezed his cock, forestalling his pending climax. A single drop of precum emerged from the slit and she eagerly lapped it up. And then she began to taunt him, bringing him right up to the point of climax and then letting him down. Over and over again, her talented lips and fingers brought him there. At one point, she had to stop as she got herself off, cumming hard against her fingers. The site of his sometimes lover climaxing brought Hugh right to the brink, his cock twitching, just moments away from hosing her down. But she kept him right there, just on the brink.

Finally, Hugh's strength gave out. He sank to his knees, his cock jerking madly as it tried to cum. Lyta watched in fascination, expecting him to explode at any moment. But all that emerged was another single pearl of precum.

Hugh gasped. No one had ever brought him this close without sending him over the edge. Just one more stroke would have done him in. His balls felt like cannonballs.

Lyta lay on her back and spread her legs, her skirt hiking up to her hips, exposing her panties.

"As long as you're down here," she said, grinning ear to ear.

"Is my work never done," Hugh sighed. He bent down and began kissing his way up her inner thighs. After a while, he reached up to push her panties to one side but she shook her head.

"Underwear stays on."

Hugh began devouring her soaked pussy, feeling for her clit and vulva through the filmy material. Lyta threw her head back and moaned. If she'd let him take her panties off, she would have cum for him in seconds, she was so excited. But the tiny barrier was just enough to drag it out, to build her climax up with agonizing slowness. Lyta's legs began to shake and her hips began to squirm.

"You're going to make me cum so hard," she purred.

Her excitement was amplifying Hugh's. His cock remained rock hard, desperate to be buried in this beautiful writhing woman. And Lyta wouldn't have stopped him. If he had pushed her panties aside and slid his big cock into her, she would have exploded. Indeed, just thinking about it sent her over the falls. she bent forward as she came hard against his skilled tongue. Hugh began to back off but she roughly pushed his head back down.

"Keep going!" she cried. "I'm still cumming."

Lyta had never had multiple orgasms like this, one erupting on top of the other. She writhed against him, both trying to get her sensitive clit away from his relentless tongue and trying to force it against him, trying to draw out the climaxes and needing them to stop before she died. Finally, she pushed him away.

"OK, you need to stop," he gasped.

Hugh sat back and watched her come back down to Earth. Lyta's breath began to slow, her labia slowly stopped pulsing. He was right on the verge of going off himself. A few strokes and he would have deluged her. But the thought of cumming inside her was too tempting, at least for now.

As Lyta slowly recovered her wits, she found herself in a dilemma. On the one hand, the blowout climax had left her so mentally frazzled. she could barely remember her own name. On the other, her pussy was, if anything, more needing to be filled. She still needed to be fucked. As the post-orgasmic haze faded, her horniness won the battle.

It took a moment for her legs to start working again. But then she sat up and walked out of the room. Hugh went over to the couch and flopped down, his cock still massively erect. She emerged carrying one of his magnum condoms.

"I want you inside me," she said.

"I thought we said-"

"I won't let you cum. I just want to get off on you."

"And tease me some more? If my balls get any bluer, they'll pop off."

"Well, then, you know lots of doctors who can sew them back on," she said.

Feeling totally in command, she pushed him back. She rolled the condom down his big erection, grinning at how well he filled out the oversized latex. she then slathered lube on him and he moaned as she stroked up and down.

His eyes lit up as she slid her panties down her legs and then sat astride him, her skirt rising to her waist, her smoldering pussy rubbing against him. She rocked back and forth a bit. His hands gripped her ass and he pulled her close for a kiss.

"You're enjoying his, aren't you?" he said.

"You'd better believe it," she replied.

Lyta groaned as she lowered herself onto him. Even though it had only been a few days, she was still surprised by just how massive he was. But, as always, they were well-matched. She eased herself down, letting her pussy get used to him. When her ass finally met his thighs, she moaned deeply.

"I love having you inside me," she said. "You're so fucking big."

"I love being inside you," he grunted in response. "Nobody else takes me like you do."

Lyta slowly began to rock her hip back and forth, letting his girth grind against her most sensitive spots. She felt so dirty, riding him on the couch, still fully clothed. Hugh pulled down her shirt to reveal her tight lacy bra. He began kissing and licking her breasts through the material.

"Yes," she said. "You're going to make me cum so hard."

She rocked back and forth for another few minutes, sliding his cock over her g-spot over and over again, grinding her clit into him, pushing herself right up to the edge. And then, she went over. She gasped and whimpered as her pussy exploded with pleasure, sending waves through her body. She shook life a leaf on top of him, unable to even speak.

"Honey, you're going to make me cum," moaned Hugh.

Lyta couldn't stop, though. Her body was acting on its own accord, instinctively trying to milk sperm out of her mate, trying to get pregnant, condom or no condom. She writhed and squeezed and rocked her hips as her orgasm continued, enshrouding her in painful bliss. It took an effort of supreme will for Hugh to keep from cumming with her. Every squeeze of her tight little pussy threatened to make him burst the condom with his cum. Even just watching the slim girl writhe and jerk would be enough to make any man cum. He gasped and panted as his balls got right up to the point of release. But he was just able to hold off. It was frustrating but it was also hot as hell. He knew he couldn't last much longer but he also wanted to fuck her like this all night.

Lyta opened her eyes as she came down off the orgasmic high. The room seemed to glow. She could see Hugh's red face as he struggled not to cum. His formidable cock felt gigantic inside her, swollen with pending climax. She knew she could get him off easily. Just a few movements of her hips, some strategic moans and she would feel that familiar thrilling pulsation of his mighty cock inside her. She desperately wanted to; she did so enjoy it when he came. But she stopped just shy.

They kissed for another long while and then she climbed off him, his still hard dick emerging, the condom slathered with her juices.

"You've got some willpower, I'll give you that."

"I just enjoy being in you too much to let it end."

Lyta hesitated, then giggled. "I actually don't know what to do right now. I feel like I should jack you off or something."

"That would kind of defeat the purpose," Hugh said.

He stood up and went into the bathroom where he slowly peeled the condom off his rock-hard cock and dropped it in the trash. When he came back in, Lyta felt deliciously vulnerable looking at his angry cock. She knew how badly he wanted to jump on top of her, plow away with abandon and fill her up. And she wanted it just as badly. For a second, she was sure it was going to happen.

Instead, he sat down on the couch. She sat next to him and snuggled up. They talked for a while -- about his adventures in medical school and her teaching. And then the conversation progressed to their dreams about the future. Lyta realized it was probably the first real conversation they'd ever had. And the whole time, they pretended they couldn't see his still semi-erect cock.

"Aren't you in pain?" she finally said.

"A little. But after you leave, I'll take a shower. That should calm things down."

"Is it... me?"

"Well, I'm naked with a beautiful girl who was cumming all over the place an hour ago. Tends to linger in the mind a bit."

"Maybe I should go then, before you have to go to the ER or something."

He laughed. "Wouldn't that be something. Probably be a bunch of my fellow students in the room."

She stood up reluctantly. For the first time in their relationship, she didn't want to leave.

"Well, we can't have that. If those cute nurses and doctors get a look at that thing? You'll lose the bet in about ten minutes."

Hugh slapped her ass playfully. She wriggled in response.

"One day, you'll have to do that for real."

"Oh, keep coming by and teasing me and it'll happen."

"It's a date then," she said.

-------

Lyta felt a bit empty as she walked home. She'd satisfied herself. But the sex didn't feel complete without Hugh cumming. She felt antsy and unsettled, as though she were the one who'd been taken right to the brink and then denied. For a moment, she was going to march back to his apartment and make him cum. In a condom, in her mouth, on her back. She didn't care as long as she felt that familiar twitching and heard the familiar moan as he lost control.

But her stubbornness re-asserted itself. She'd made the bet; she wasn't going to be the one who gave out on it.

-------

After that, Lyta started coming by almost every day for "inspection". Their respective schooling made the hours irregular so they started texting to arrange for her visits. And, after a few days, they were just texting about everything, with the "inspections" as an excuse.

She would examine his cock, play with it, jerk it, ride it for a while. She would get herself off two or three times on his cock and tongue. And then leave him erect and groaning with the need for release. After the first few days, he asked her to stay for dinner. And then it became a thing: she'd stay over and they'd chat or watch TV. And she would occasionally steal glances at his cock or stroke it through his pants.

She hadn't expected to enjoy this but she was having a blast. Hugh was always so sexually dominant and it was a thrill for her to turn the tables. To tease him, to taunt him, to get herself off while he was left high and dry. When she came in and demanded to see his cock, she felt like a drill instructor demanding to inspect his rifle. And she felt like a sex fiend just using him to get herself off. And there was a deep thrill in teasing the beast, knowing that he wanted to and could easily throw her down and ravish her until she didn't know what month she was in. And knowing that part of her desperately wanted him to.

It was obvious that he was sticking to the bet. His cock was now rock hard the second she undid his pants. His balls were heavy. And he was having to exert steadily more effort not to cum. Which, of course, made her taunting of him even more fun. His fucking had changed too. Gone was the relentless aggression, the confidence that he could pound her as hard as he liked and stave off orgasm until he was ready. Now he was almost tentative, like a virgin trying not to cum his first time. She was in control of her orgasm, rocking her hips and grinding her clit against him until she came. And enjoying his grunting red-faced expressions as he held off from bursting the condom with over a week's worth of buildup.

"I'm getting hard all the time," he said after about ten days. "In class. In lab. Do you know how hard it is to hide this thing when it's hard? I'll be lucky if I make it through this month without getting a complaint,"

"Or having some sexy nurse drag you into a closet. Not many women could resist that thing."

"You'd be surprised."

She thought briefly about Heather, who had introduced her to Hugh. Heather was a nurse at the area hospital. She wasn't sure how they'd met -- Heather didn't work with the medical students or anything -- but somehow they'd ended up having the occasional rendezvous in various hospital closets. She imagined Heather walking around in her scrubs, which could barely conceal her curvaceous body and big tits, and Hugh's eyes glazing over as his pants distorted. And she was surprised to find that while the image turned her on, it also made her a bit jealous.

"It looks bigger than ever," she teased, stroking his formidable length. "I'm not sure it would even fit in me now."

"One way to find out," he grunted.

------------

It was on the tenth day that she made her only mistake. She was kneeling in front of him, fully clothed, stroking and sucking his massive purple cock. He was grimacing with the effort. And then suddenly he cried out.

"Honey, you have to stop. I'm going to cum."

Lyta thought she knew his body well enough to hold him right on that edge. She slowed her pace, squeezing him agonizingly. On previous nights, this had pushed him right to the edge, milking out a little bit of precum but not letting him blast off. But there was something about her tonight that had him extra aroused. Too late, she realized she'd gone too far. His cock began jerking mightily in her hands.

"No, no," he cried out, trying to hold back. But it was too late. His prostate was filling with cum, his cock swelling as it prepared for the long-teased explosion. Lyta quickly decided to just go with it and began stroking him even faster.

"It's OK," she said. "Cum for me. You've earned it. I won't count it against you."

He cried out as his big balls released for the first time in ten days. Lyta put the massive pulsating head in her mouth. And then, suddenly, her mouth was full of cum.

Hugh was always a big cummer, but this was something else. The first spurt overwhelmed her mouth, almost making her gag. She released his cock as she struggled with the load and he fired a second spurt, hosing down her chest with a long thick gout of semen. Again, she just went with it, letting the next few spurts hit her face, spattering large drops of semen all over her glasses and even into her hair.

"Cum for me," she said, stroking his spurting cock. "Get it all out."

He grunted and moaned as a few last spurts came out, followed by one thick rope that made it impossible for her to see out of her glasses.

"Wow!" she said, giggling. She took off her glasses.

"Sorry," he panted. "I didn't mean to get it all over you."

"Don't apologize," she giggled. "That was impressive."

He sagged onto the couch. She climbed over and snuggled against him, still idly stroking his defeated cock. He finally took her in. Her hair and shirt were dripping. It turned him on a bit, but he was also aware that she couldn't go out like that.