All Comments on 'M1911A1 - Aftermath Pt. 01'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 189 Comments
Cringo31Cringo31about 1 month ago

I can always count on ST to bring an exciting and interesting spin to a story. Can’t wait to see what is in store for this unfaithful cheater.

HighpikeHighpikeabout 1 month ago

Welcome back ST and thank you. Looking forward to the next part.

Diecast1Diecast1about 1 month ago

Love it. Next chapters please. AAAAAA++++++

OOAAOOAAabout 1 month ago

GREAT STORY!!! 👏👏👍

onbothsidesonbothsidesabout 1 month ago

Excellent, maybe in the coming chapter he'll be able to hurt her as badly as she's done to him.

Stargazer5154Stargazer5154about 1 month ago

Welcome back ST, can't wait for part 2. You were sorely missed.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 month ago

Fan fucking tastic!! I'd love to see lover boy Ray fired, along with the fucking slut. My thought about the $24? 1 dollar for each of their 24 years of marriage. Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

My problem with this and Demander's story is that they revolve around suicide. Just a horrible event and no way to solve ANY problem. It always seemed a worthless solution to any issue. Just not good.

deependerdeependerabout 1 month ago

"But I can't handle speculation or "what-ifs." I'm a lawyer..." What the actual fuck?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So the devil may care what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Welcome back ST!!!!!! Not sure where this story is going but I'm happily along for the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

awesome always delivers looking forward to the rest of the story,

Corny1974Corny1974about 1 month ago

Oh yes. My favourite is back.

FreeAmericanPatriotFreeAmericanPatriotabout 1 month ago

I love the title. I collect 1911s and carry one every day. Thank you John Moses Browning for creating the finest fighting handgun in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I hope that the police and District Attorney find something to pin on her. If there’s anyone who deserves to become a prison bitch, this traitor slut is it!

/

ZK

willyk1212willyk1212about 1 month ago

pretty good so far

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Do you really need to add any more onto this pile of shit. He was a wimp all his married life and wimped out by killing himself. The story then descends into farce with the bullshit visitation. She was a smart as lawyer but couldn’t immediately work out the $24? What remorse does he think cocksman Ray will feel. May get in the shit at work, but he’s a lawyer for fucks sake.

Should have been in fantasy.

Catcher78Catcher78about 1 month ago

Every cheater i've ever known does not care about the person they cheated on. You caputred that perfectly.

SorchakSorchakabout 1 month ago

Seriously, Helen can't immediately figure out why Terry only left $24 in the account? I knew as soon as I saw the amount. It was for *SPOILER*. I get that she's stressed and upset, but still...

Glad to see you back, ST. I'll wait as patiently as I can for the next chapter.

FioravanteFioravanteabout 1 month ago

Welcome Back ST. Loved the take on this story and eagerly await the next part!

skruff101skruff101about 1 month ago

Her true character was summed up with her offhand comment “Why had Terry done this to me?” a mark of a truly selfish crone.

Think it’s safe to say ST will let her have it with both barrels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hardcore. I actually enjoy it.

Wavedave45Wavedave45about 1 month ago

Ah yes I've missed your stories.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 1 month ago

What a dark tale! Another good one! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Tabitha Prime was a great yarn as well, looking forward to more of your science fiction tales.

bigbob2406bigbob2406about 1 month ago

Great stuf !! Nice to see you back

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 1 month ago

Looks like the beginnings of a fun story - hard to imagine considering the gut-punch seed of inspiration, but I’m actually chuckling and brimming with anticipation for the spectacle of the counselor’s haunting/demise. Maybe there’s even a little something for Ray too!?!. Nice to see you back. Thanks very much.

PierremanvisPierremanvisabout 1 month ago

Wow... what a creative mind you have. Keep on contributing, please.

RePhilRePhilabout 1 month ago

We missed you the last while. Great start as usual. See ya in chapter two

Frankfiredawg06Frankfiredawg06about 1 month ago

Glad you are back!!!

Great story!

other2other1other2other1about 1 month ago

She is still living in denial. Will be interesting to see what happens in part two 😁

demanderdemanderabout 1 month ago

Can't wait to see what else happens. When I wrote the original, I was done with it. This is a whole nother thing. D

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerabout 1 month ago

Five stars plus and looking fowrard to the next chapter.

70slowhands70slowhandsabout 1 month ago

Great story, it was a long time coming. I hope all is well in your worlt. 5*

Slick742Slick742about 1 month ago

Not a pleasant one but life is not always ˆiçe cream and apple pie. Thanks for bringing the husband back into it so they could have the discussion they should have had before she dumped the Cuckold planned on him. Can't wait for the next part. Reincarnation maybe? Or maybe a curse on both...You're the master so I'm expecting something something great. Thanks. SK742! *****

irinmikeirinmikeabout 1 month ago

This didn’t do much for me but whatever.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 month ago

Missed you for a while. Damn glad you are back. Waiting for part 2. Thanks. (5 stars.)

mainer42mainer42about 1 month ago

welcome back to us mere mortals. good read thus far and no nitpicking from me

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 1 month ago
Dark Story (but probably realistic)

Living well is a much better revenge, but I understand the husband’s logic. As one of the other writers used to note, consequences are a bitch.

pepepilotpepepilotabout 1 month ago

Welcome back and waiting for the next episode!

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 1 month ago

Great! The visit from Terry was superb. Can't wait to see Ray's reaction to his visit. (just guessing there...)

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 1 month ago

Great so far!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitabout 1 month ago

I dislike stories where the MC commits suicide or 'loses his mind,' but this continuation makes the suicide palatable. I can see this story tying in with those written for the Cheaters Gallery. Where is Adrestia when you need her? Your take and this continuation is, like your other work, an interesting and well-thought-out work. Well done!

JBird11JBird11about 1 month ago

Good start, I hate he killed himself, she isn't worth it. But I like his ghost haunting that selfish, manipulating bitch. Thanks for sharing.

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747about 1 month ago

Thanks settletramp, 1956 for producing another awesome story. You have tied together death, remorse, and cheating into a terrific story I can hardly wait for the next chapter.

woodwardwoodwardabout 1 month ago

Well done. Much fuller story than the original.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 1 month ago

Some of never understand or think how our actions affect others, especially married people.

This story showed how thoughtless and selfish a woman can be. The lyrics from an Eagles song come to mind:

"And I found out a long time ago

What a woman can do to your soul

Aw but she can't take you any way

You don't already know how to go."

Problem is sometimes it's a slippery slope when the woman doesn't want you anymore and you mind stops functioning and in our MC's case his only solution was to stop the pain with a bullet. Tragic but all to often many men choose that solution after divorce and the loss of the family they loved. good one, 5 stars.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionabout 1 month ago

I usually ding stories that have suicide as a way out. It truly is the coward's way out. I have known three people that took that option and the mess that they left behind in human carnage, and a fourth that I didn't know personally, but still had to clean up after personally. This one while it doesn't spend too much time on the act, it does punish the cause of the suicide, a self-centered bitch that obviously thinks only of herself. I'll be interesting to see how she tries to deflect her guilt and just as obvious that because it is her own mind that it will probably be impossible. The human mind is a terrible and cruel enemy if it is our own. Waiting for the next story.

KayaknhKayaknhabout 1 month ago

Interesting so far.

Love the "more gravy than grave" from Scrooge you adopted. Nice touch.

muddman74muddman74about 1 month ago

This is a great start to continuing the original story, ST. Like others here, I detest the idea that the cuckolded husband kills himself, but that's where the original story left you to start with. Now I am just waiting for Justice O Peace and Adrestia and company to make the cheating bitch and her scumbag boyfriend's life a living HELL, with them finally ending up a horrid painting on the wall in Adtrestia's gallery suffering a painful death for all eternity. It also wouldn't hurt my feelings if you also had Cameron and his family pay them a visit too.

KahunabobKahunabobabout 1 month ago

Good twist on the original story. The original hit hard in it's 748 word simplicity. This one, especially set in your universe, means death is not the end. I'm with Muddman74. I'm looking forward to either Justice or Adrestia turning up and bringing some much needed Karma in the wayward wife's life.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969about 1 month ago

Good story that puts a spotlight on the tragic outcome of a victim of infidelity. I liked it because it gave that victim a voice that the original story did not.

A sequel is almost not welcome. The wife will go insane in dealing with how her character flaws led to the loss of her husband. The wife and lover will lose their jobs and possibly their careers. The crazy uncle will return from Australia to force the adulterers to "pay the bill" and we will discover that he too had to suffer the curse of infidelity, as either the victim or cause of a partner's demise.

If it were another author, I'd say she'd reconcile with her truth, reform, find love, have a child and name them Terry or Teri. But my guess is she is driven to her own suicide.

Now, for my own "knock on wood" guilt of cavalierly discussing characters that commit suicide; for everyone feeling a desperate need to escape the pain of their own life, please get help. Life is hard and its problems may seem insurmountable, target and solve them one at a time. You can become the hero of your own story.

HaHaRoHaHaRoabout 1 month ago

ST wie man ihn kennt. Radikal in der Ausführung, aber mit vielen Hintergedanken, wie sich Entscheidungen von Personen sich entwickelt können.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 month ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for Mr. SaddleTramp! What a Story! What a Story! Me personally I have always thought suicide is a very Valid "way out". I don't believe that you automatically "go to hell" like my catholic wife believes. I don't believe that it is a "weak" or "cowards" way out either. I just can not imagine how much heart ache it takes to point a loaded gun at your own head and pull the trigger. No Coward can do that. But someone with their "will to live" zapped out of them by the love of their life complete betrayal could do that. As I have said before I have known 3 beautiful busty blondes in my life whose husband committed suicide because of their infidelity. Believe me, the "guilt" those women carry is over whelming. One of them at 30 yrs of age, would go out to a night club, get drunk, loose her clothes, pull a train in the parking lot or somewhere else and then total her car on the way home afterwards. I've seen at least two dropped off in front of her house by the wreckers. The other two women we very messed up as well. Maija because a streetwalking junky and seriously masochistic while she lived with me. Only by the wonderful "Grace" by The Lord are these women able live with themselves. Mr. ST you are the Greatest Writer on Literotica. I always read your stories first when I can. Thanks for all your effort. You are the Best Sir. The Very Best. Buster2U

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerabout 1 month ago

As always, sir, you do not disappoint. 10 stars, because it's worth it. I look forward to part two. If no one else picked on it, the bitch is still delusional. I only wish you could have done it without offing the main character. Still, the grief and despair is almost worth it. Keep on keepin on, sir. I wait. The Bear definitely approves.

The BEAR

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 month ago

Intense!

Great, but very intense!

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 1 month ago

Wow, this has real potential in the continuation. I agree demander did a good job and enjoy his writing. But you really put the evil into Helen! I am shocked that she didn’t immediately realize that Terry left her with $1 for each year of marriage. Helen really deserves to see the view from across the room as Terry pulled the trigger; then have that vision be a frequently recurring nightmare. If she’s really lucky her hole will dry up permanently.

dunmovynivdunmovynivabout 1 month ago

Continued? Really?

MormonJackMormonJackabout 1 month ago

As always, ST53, a whole world full of actions, emotion and dialog, quickly spun up around another tale (a sad and powerful tale to be sure - I'm still not sure if I liked the original, was disgusted by it, or both). 5 stars. Sigh, too bad there wasn't a "SaddleTramp treatment" that could have saved Terry.

114FSO114FSOabout 1 month ago

Great Story Telling. One of my FAVORITEW WRITERS.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 1 month ago

Each one just gets better and better. ST writes visually. Where so many have their main characters spouting these long speeches, SaddleTramp punctuates and encapsulates all that with visual context. He doesn't leave us to face these huge text walls, creating instead, a marked pathway along the story arc. They say Sergio Leone (with Kurosawa's inspiration) redefined the American western. SaddleTramp redefined the BTB. The rest of us write a cliche,but when he writes the same thing, it seems to fit perfectly and read even better. It's the difference between prestidigitation and real magic. As always, 5+++++. Cannot wait for part 2. (Pro-Tip: his Amazon stuff's even better!)

ttt59ttt59about 1 month ago

What I find very hard to believe is if she really is this shallow, self-absorbed betraying bitch, how were they happily married for 24 years? There is no way she turned into this over night, and no way a guy like Terry would stay with such a narcissistic delusional whore. One of her first thoughts is about her ruined couch and this was the woman he loved? Hardly. Well written as usual by ST but her cruelty seems to have come out of nowhere and that is a glaring weakness in this story. That being said, I'm a big fan and will be interested to see where you take it and, in my mind, redeem it.

AardieAardieabout 1 month ago

She is supposed to be intelligent but doesn't understand about the 24 dollars even when he mentioned the 24 years in their conversation.

tiredandoldtiredandoldabout 1 month ago

I’m glad you’re back.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 1 month ago

Very good! Can't wait to read next part. cd 5*****

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 month ago

Good retelling with plenty of detailed, and makings of a yummy story. Thanks for your writing.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 1 month ago

In the end she was only worth $1.00 for every year she was married to him. The haunting was a brilliant scene, payback is a bitch, bitch! No job, no lover (I predict he will run, run far away)

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 month ago

Much as I love your writing, this one is a miss for me. The secret to a good sequel is to capture the mood and tempo of the original. This one does not. I don’t feel the deep pain and agony leading to the suicide here. You added some content but lost the passion. Likewise, the early interactions of the wife reveal someone who wouldn’t really be heartbroken by what her husband did. I see where you’re going with it, but it feels forced. 3.7*

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 month ago

We can rely on ST1956 to take care of matters in this case!

5

jflindersjflindersabout 1 month ago

I appreciate the effort but don't think it would have been possible to salvage a story with a flawed premise by writing a sequel to it.

Rocky62Rocky62about 1 month ago

Fail to see why he didn’t shoot loverboys dick off first

cyendreycyendreyabout 1 month ago

Just my opinion, but to be successful there has to be something worth continuing to develop in the original. In this case, as in the real world, the suicide in the original ended whatever might have been of worth. Try building a home on a cesspit, that is about what ST1956 faces.

IMO - YMMV

KyoSpiceKyoSpiceabout 1 month ago

That was a dang good story!

donjuan1954donjuan1954about 1 month ago

Good old Saddletramp. Always a five story read. Justice is coming!

ArediaArediaabout 1 month ago

IMHO, much better than the one on which you based it. I eagerly await the next chapter. <thumbs up>

Medussa55Medussa55about 1 month ago

I love stories when smart women go on voyages of self discovery and find out how stupid they really have been. I'm waiting in anticipation of the consequences. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hey ST great to have you back in the saddle again. You have been sorely missed; but always a good start to the day when another ST story is posted. Love your continuation and expansion of Demander’s story. Thank you for your submission and the effort. 5*. Keep on rockin!

WargamerWargamerabout 1 month ago

Love it more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I am sure there is some spare .45 Cal ammo left over for her to use.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Interesting story as to what may happen to the self centred bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well done Original and very sad the good guy paid the ultimate price

FlamethrowFlamethrowabout 1 month ago

Move over, cheaters and scum. Saddletramp is back in town, a new sheriff.

Cito22Cito22about 1 month ago

YAY!!!!!!! ST. Is back. 10⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2about 1 month ago

so happy you re back and with a vengeance to boot ... lol

can t wait to rad the rest of the bitch's fucked up life

as always i can count on you to make cheater s pay .... thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Welcome back. great story. 24, really, she did NOT understand.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 1 month ago

Damn, she's cold-fucking-blooded.

Burner70Burner70about 1 month ago

Can't wait for the next chapter from the saddle tramp treatment. Always a great read from you.

bobareenobobareenoabout 1 month ago

No matter how much effort went into this story, the fact the betrayed husband was dead left the wife dealing with a ghost and dreams, neither of which is as effective a foil as would have been the betrayed husband, alive and responding. An effort was made to beat that problem utilizing the dream/ghost exchange, but it didn't make up for the lack of a living betrayed spouse. I’ll hope the tale doesn’t descend into the supernatural, as it stands the ghostly exchange can still just be her guilt leading her to dream of her wrongs to her dead husband. The bit where the ghost talked about the intersection of their worlds cracked the door open to a supernatural trajectory. I’ll hope the author doesn’t continue to turn to the supernatural ghost as a replacement foil for the living betrayed spouse, it would take the tale down a number of notches. As always, though, Saddletramp's work is interesting and well written.

Vafunman42Vafunman42about 1 month ago

Love to know what happens at the Law firm….did he or she lose their jobs? How did she handle the future? Was she haunted?

Kernow2023Kernow2023about 1 month ago

great to see you back , well done 5 from me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

wow...

SelfTherapySelfTherapyabout 1 month ago

Excellent! Can’t wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The perfect revenge, haunting the cheater till she turns into a walking zombie. Can’t wait for next installment.

ZebcannonZebcannonabout 1 month ago

24 years said it all. This is a great addition to the tale. Looking forward to the second part. As always Be Safe and Happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The "wife" needs a great deal more pain and suffering. Not to mention that Ray has skated so far. Hope it's coming in part two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

come on, she doesn't pick up on the $24 right away????

Also, when she enters the house to find his rotting corpse that is the conversation she has with Ray????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

As usual, SaddleTramp is one of the few who can pull off inserting something “supernatural” into a story and manage to make it work 😎

.

The wife in this one is about as despicable as it gets. ST does a good job here working with a selfish bitch that Demander has created and keeping her in character as originally created. It looks like ST is going to drag her thru a few “experiences” —- but to want end? To punish? Or to redeem?

.

Looking forward to seeing how this plays out. And welcome back ST!

.

4 ****

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES