M4M Mature Masculine Panty Wearing

Story Info
Mature Masculine Men In Panties Bottoms.
1.1k words
4.04
9.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Such a dream. A desire. So curious about it. That's what he felt. Jay had been wearing panties since his teens. He wore them when he was single and when he was married or dating. Always in secret. The feeling of soft, sexy, pretty satin and lace bikini panties was wonderful to him. Satin, Silk, Sheer, lacy, Bows and Frills. Hi-cut or string bikinis as long as they looked and felt feminine. Even some cotton on a hot day as long as they were pretty.

Being masculine looking and acting in his youth no one would ever have suspected he had on ladies panties under his pants or shorts. That was fine with him. Mostly it was solo masturbation. Jay would put on his panties and softly rub the fabric over his cock until it was hard. Up and down the front of his panties his fingers would trace. When his precum wet the fabric he would sometimes take a drop on his finger and raise it to his lips. Tasting the warm wet salty flavor of his own cum.

When his hand reached into his panties he would take long slow strokes up and down his hard 6" shaft. Holding the warm hard flesh. Fingers wrapped around the shaft. Stroking faster and faster. Up and down, harder and harder. Rubbing the tip of his cock Jay would explode and squirt his cum all over his belly up to his chest and into his panties. Back then it didn't take much fantasy to cum. Just the thought of jacking off in panties was enough to make him squirt. Yet as he got older into his 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's and now 60's, something changed.

Jay had always wanted to be seen. To be the object of desire. He knew what he felt looking at a sexy lady, especially if she had on pretty panties. Jay just didn't think women would desire a man wearing them. Some did and even used his strapon on him but not a lot he found over the years. What to do? In his 20's he started going to the adult book stores and wearing his panties in the booth. Jay soon found out that there were indeed men that enjoyed and even desired seeing a male wearing panties. So they saw and sucked him and over the years he had other adventures. Yet Jay never sucked a man and never ever was fucked by a man.

The thought of all this was a bit intimidating but he was still getting curious the older he got. That brought so many mixed feelings and questions to his mind. Now in his early 60's he didn't have the body of a young man. A dad bod to be sure by now. Still in decent shape for his age but still masculine. Hair on his chest, arms and legs and yet a nice behind for an older guy. A shaved crotch. Sill though, a man wearing panties. Were there mature men that desired a man like him? A mature masculine man who wears panties? Not seeking a fem guy or twink. To fuck him in his panty covered ass? The other question that had begun to be a stronger desire was wondering what it was like to go further. To be a bottom. A panty bottom to be sure but to be the one being fucked.

Jay would get time alone and jack off into his panties wondering if the "perfect" man, top man, existed. He could imagine him in his mind as he stroked his cock. Could he be an older guy? Close to 6ft tall. Not to much weight but he didn't have to be super buff. An average size cock. Not to big. Clean, discreet and a man who was patient. Jay wondered if he needed to find a bi guy who loved panties on a lady but could desire them on a man. A masculine man. Not a full CD or Sissy and not a submissive. Jay could feel his cock swelling and even his bottom tingle at the thought of a top man like this.

As he closed his eyes and felt into his panties Jay thought about two mature masculine men together and he was the one wearing panties. Maybe get together for the game. Watch some TV and even porn. When it was time this top man so masculine and sexy would strip down and begin to stroke his hard shaved or trimmed cock. Jay's eyes were glued to the sight of it. Dreaming how the man would take him and lay him on his belly and fuck him from behind. To feel up his panty covered ass and after putting on a condom spreading lube all between Jay's cheeks. Not pulling the panties off. Just down a bit or to the side. Jay could feel his hard cock begin to rub into his cheeks and then up to his virgin asshole. With his chest on Jays back he could feel his breath on his neck.

The thought of what it would be like to feel every inch of a mans dick filling his behind almost made Jay cum right then and there. But Jay wanted to imagine what the feeling would be when a man came in his ass, his panty ass. In his mind Jay wanted to tell this man to fuck him. Yes there was some pain at first. But this man would be gentle and patient, but firm. Long slow strokes into Jay's ass. More and more until it was filled. The feeling of it sliding in and out, in and out.. Jay thought. Please want me, please want to fuck my panty ass. Jay could almost feel it as he stroked his cock.

Was this what he had been missing all these years? But would there be a man like this to break him in? It wasn't about a relationship as much as raw taboo secret sex. Jay wondered if for the first time he would suck a mans dick before he was fucked or after he was fucked by this mature sensual man after he removed his condom. Yes he wanted and dreamed of safe sex. He had to go home after the fun. But as he began to feel the orgasm begin to swell from jacking his dick Jay moaned at the desire of being desired.

Jay wondered where to find such a man and be discreet. Fucked in his panty ass before the first quarter of the game had finished. Now that could be a friend with benefits for sure.