M4M Wearing Panties Memories

Story Info
Panties I Wore & The Men Who Saw.
1.6k words
4.48
10.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Memories of a man wearing panties for men.

Years ago I can remember trying on my first pair of women's panties. A bit after that I began to have men see that I was wearing panties. I always wore very fem, very pretty, hi cut or string bikini panties with lace. Being a masculine looking and acting male even at 19 years of age no one would suspect that under my shorts or jeans I was wearing ladies undies! Some men who saw me in panties didn't really care I had them on yet others were so happy to see them on me.

For me it was such a thrill to know I turned on a guy by my body and wearing pretty panties.

I wore them to the adult book store in the booths and movies. I would wear them to the parks were you could cruise a bit and find men who wanted to see or play.

Some men that had seen me before would come right up to me or motion me to join them in a booth. Some would wait until I found a booth and look through the glory hole to suck me or come into my booth and join me.

I would nod and when they saw my panty covered dick hard inside my pretty panties tenting up I would moan as they began to feel me up. The best men were the ones who never slid off my panties. They always kept the panties on me as we played. They felt me up. Rubbed and caressed my bottom.

I always enjoyed it as their lips kissed and licked my panty covered cock.

I seemed to preferred the older mature masculine looking men. I believe most were married bi guys who appreciated lingerie on a body but wanted to see, feel and taste some cock. A hard cock in panties.

A few would ask me if I was married. I always said no even though I was married at times over the years. When I happen to find a man who really knew how to give a great blow job and liked me wearing panties I would moan and talk. It was so taboo yet such a turn on. Telling a guy with a hungry mouth to suck my panty dick was awesome.

When I was younger I was the desirable guy in panties yet as I became older into my 30's, 40's and up I remained the guy in panties who some men wanted to taste and play with. Part of the thrill was the taboo feeling when I was on my way to the book store or park. Knowing I was wearing womens panties and wondering who might see me? What might we do? I even had a few Craigslist adventures with men being able to discreetly visit me and enjoy me in panties.

I'd be the panty wearing guy for them for sure. The panty bitch they desired and craved. What I wanted to be for them.

They would lick every inch of my hard cock inside my panties and then take it out of the front to swallow it whole. The feeling of a mans warm wet mouth on my hard cock poking out of my panties made me cum over and over again over the years...

I remember one guy was a real oral panty and ass lover and he visited me at work secretly. He had me stand against the wall and spread my legs and stick my panty covered ass out. He licked my butt hole like it was a pussy as I jacked myself off and came into my panties. The feeling of his warm wet tongue licking and kissing the tight pink entryway to my ass was wonderful indeed. His tongue probing into my ass drove me crazy. I'd done that to a few clean ladies over the years but to feel what it was like to be ass licked and by a man was something else.

I had men ask to fuck me but I never wanted that when I was younger. I must confess I thought about how it would feel to have a masculine mature older man who wanted a masculine male panty covered ass to fuck would feel.

I wondered if I would ask them to fuck my panty wearing ass. Feeling it slide in and out of me. Or would I feel it and want to mildly protest? Would I tell them to stop even though I really wanted it?

I remember in my 40's There was this older man who would visit. He would have me stand there in only panties and he would come close to me and suck my neck. He would leave hickeys on my neck. I was single at the time. I would go to work the next day and people at the job would ask me if I had fucked a lady really good last night to have big hickeys like that?

They had no idea a man had given them to me as I stood there for him wearing only my ladies panties! The thing is he never sucked me and only once did he use my strapon on me. I guess it was because of Ed. I completely understood how he felt. What he did like to do was have me stand up with my legs spread and stick my panty covered bottom out so he could spank me. An erotic sensual spanking not a beating or a whipping. I loved it! To be a man spanked by another man because I was secretly wearing panties was wonderful.

He knew just how far to push me up to my limits yet never over them. The small sting as each slap of his hand came down onto my panties and made me squirm. I'd get so hard as he instructed me to jack off into my panties.

The times at the park in the woods I remember so well. You had to be careful but the thrill of out in the fresh air sex made my head spin. The feeling of the soft breeze on my skin as I stood there in my panties waiting for a guy to see me. It was always a quickie. I'd stand there in the woods just off the trail and unzip my shorts or pants to reveal I had on panties. If a man was interested he would come over. When a guy went down on me and I looked down on him as my had cock was in his mouth I'd be ready to cum right away. It was so naughty and taboo. To see and feel a man who enjoyed sucking a hard dick and felt me up as I looked into his eyes I never forget. Some guys would caress every inch of the fabric of my panties. They didn't just want a dick, they desired a panty covered dick.

At the adult movies I'd sit in a chair and as men on the screen sucked and fucked sometimes an older man would sit down next to me. I knew what was next. His hand would reach over into my shorts and feel me up. Up and down my thighs making me so hard in my panties. If the guy really liked the feel of my panties he would play with my body and begin to suck my dick. I always like watching the men play with themselves as they played with me. They would moan and very soon squirt their warm wet white cum all over themselves. They would tell me they were cuming just loud enough for me to hear. I wondered if they had to clean up the cum from their pants before they went back outside to work or home?

Sometimes I could stand in the back in the dark as the movie played. I wait to see if a man wanted me. I'd even had two and three men at the same time feeling me, sucking my nipples and sucking my panty covered dick. Feeling up my ass and fingering my tight butt hole all at the same time.

That's what made me go back over and over again. I knew it was not for everyone. Having a masculine looking guy wearing feminine panties. Not a feminine acting guy. It was a contradiction, I know. I think as much as I wanted those sexy older men to see, feel and suck me because I was wearing panties there were men that would leave home or work on their way to the ABS or park that hoped they would find a guy like me wearing panties for them.

Once, out in the open at a park, I stood up against the passenger side of my car. A very hot well built old man had driven by and noticed my panties showing just above the waist band of my shorts. A pair of pink satin with lace trim bikini panties. He got out and without saying a word stood behind me. He pulled down my shorts to expose my panties. I could feel his hard cock rubbing into the back of my panties. He started jacking off. Faster and faster. When all of a sudden this splash of sticky cum splattered on me from the waist band of those pink panties down my ass, between my cheeks, dripping down my thighs. Then he just walked away without a word. He got back into his car and left.

I felt so used yet in an erotic, thrilling way. I was his object. He used my panty covered behind to get himself off. I loved it. I could have let a bunch of other hot older guys do that to me just them. Cover my panty covered ass with their hot cum. I pulled up my shorts and drove all the way home with his cum on my ass and panties just thinking about it.

Those were the days. Memories.