Mable's Breasts Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later, she knocked softly on my bedroom door. "Are you decent?" she called softly.

"Oh, HELL, no," I responded with a laugh. "But that's never stopped you before."

"Very funny," she smirked as she opened the door and leaned on the doorframe with her arms crossed over her chest.

It wasn't until that very moment, when I noticed her nipples peaking the soft material of her blouse, that I realized she was braless beneath her sheer blouse.

"So? How was your evening?" I asked with a broad, knowing smile, curious as to how she would respond to the question.

"Actually...it was very nice," she said after a thoughtful hesitation, her lips curling into just a hint of a smile. "And, I'll admit it, you were right, John IS a very nice guy. And I enjoyed spending a little time with him alone to get to know him better."

I laughed, "Well, of course he is, Mom," I retorted. "I love you. You think I'd try to set you up with some kind of serial killer or something?"

She smiled and shook her head, stepping into the room and sitting down on the edge of the bed beside me. She pursed her lips thoughtfully and I waited patiently, knowing that something was on her mind.

"I...um...kissed him," she said softly, looking down at the floor. A moment later she smiled and gave me a sidelong glance, "And, it wasn't just a peck on the cheek. I really kissed him, and it was...nice."

I couldn't help but smile, the euphoric look on her face said it all and was wonderful to see. "And...just so you hear it from me first," she continued. "It wasn't just one kiss. It was a little more than that and...well, we were actually making out for a while."

"All right," I smiled, leaning forward to place my hand against her back and caress her affectionately. "I mean...that's a good thing. Right?"

Mom nodded, "I think so, yes. It was nice," she said. "Very nice. I hope he wasn't offended when I stopped things from going any further than they did. I just kind of felt that...well, for me...it just suddenly felt like it was just a little too much, too soon."

"I think that's perfectly understandable," I said, continuing to rub her back gently. "And I doubt very seriously that he would have been offended in any way. Knowing him the way I do, just the fact that you kissed him at ALL probably has him walking three feet off the ground about now."

Mom smiled. "I almost feel a little bit like that myself," she said. "I was thinking all the way home how...if he wanted to, it might be nice to spend more time with him. I was thinking that possibly you could invite him to dinner again sometime...or, maybe we can all go out to dinner somewhere."

I nodded, "I like the idea, Mom. And it sounds like you've actually opened yourself up to the possibility of even dating John if he were to ask you."

Mom nodded and her lips curled into a smile, "Well, let me cross that particular bridge when...and if it ever it presents itself. But I would definitely consider it though, yes."

"Okay, Mom...whenever you feel the timing is right for you, just let me know about the dinner thing and I'll do my best to set things up."

She smiled and leaned into me, kissing me on my forehead. Then, she stood and made her way to the door. "Goodnight, sweetheart," she smiled. "Oh...and by the way...I love you too. And thanks for not lining me up with a serial killer."

The next morning, as Mom and I were having breakfast, we heard on the local morning news program that, beginning Tuesday morning and possibly even extending into Wednesday, the Clark County School District teachers were staging a walk-out due to a contract dispute with the teacher's union.

I smiled, it was always nice to get an extra weekend during the week.

Sitting in class that afternoon, staring out the window and daydreaming about Mable's incredible body, I suddenly felt my phone vibrate in my pants pocket. While my instructor had her back to the class, I surreptitiously pulled out my phone to see I had a message from Mable. It was the first time Mable had ever texted me at school and, knowing I was in class, I reasoned it had to be important.

The text read: "What's going on? Your Mom just called and asked me to come over to your house. I said yes. CALL ME as soon as you can."

As soon as the bell sounded to end the class, I quickly called Mable while making my way to my next class. She sounded slightly agitated by my Mom's invitation and wondered if I knew what it was all about. I told her I knew nothing; my Mom had said nothing at all about it this morning.

"What exactly does she know about us? I need to know before I'm face to face with her."

I took a deep breath, "Listen, I've told her nothing about us personally. She knows only about the computer business relationship. She knows nothing, but...well, she's my Mom, and so she suspects everything."

Mable laughed, "Of course she does. Listen, you know she's more than likely going to ask a few probing questions, so...how would you like me to respond? Should I be upfront and honest with her? Or, lie my face off?" she added with a little laugh.

"You know what." I said with a heavy sigh of resignation, "I have total confidence in you, Mable. I trust your judgment completely. Just go with your instincts, play it by ear, and know that I'll back you up whichever way it goes."

Mable laughed again, "Okay," she said, "I just hope I don't let you down."

"That's impossible, Mable. Just use your best judgment and feel her out. There's nothing you can say to her that I can't deal with."

"You're sure?"

"All I'm sure of is that...I love you. The rest of the world can go fuck itself," I laughed.

"Okay, baby," she responded with a laugh, and I could hear the relief in her voice, "I'll call you later to let you know how things went. And, I love you too."

*****

(The story continues in Mable's Breasts Pt. 07. As always, comments and suggestions welcomed in Lit)