All Comments on 'Mable's Breasts Pt. 06'

by Jaymie_dee

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

This series is so good, I wish I could give it 10 stars!! I love how things are progressing with Jimmy and Mable and now with Leslie and John. Why do I get the feeling that, due to her mother's intuition, Leslie suspects that something is happening between Jimmy and Mable. Rather than be upset, she called Mable to get her advice on how to proceed with John. As Jimmy hasn't indicated any sexual interest in his mom, if things do get physical between Leslie and John, you may want to consider writing a chapter from Leslie's POV seeing as Jimmy wouldn't be able to comment on his mom's sex life. As usual, you've left your readers eager for the next chapter. I can't wait!!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Just curious. By any chance, would Jimmy's middle name be Tiberius as in Capt James T Kirk of the starship Enterprise?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another good chapter

This has been a very enjoyable series. You've done a very good job of mixing the personal lives of the characters with the erotica. I hope you're inspired to keep adding to their stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Sorry, cuz, but it's Mabel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep up the good work,

I wait for each new chapter

brazilianslavebrazilianslaveover 4 years ago
Another awesome chapter!!!

Loved it !!!

gobears85gobears85over 4 years ago
Keep it cumming

My mind is dizzy with possibilities. It’s like those old tv cliffhangers.

Hurry up. The suspense is killing me.

Great story. I need a sixth star.

old_riderold_riderover 4 years ago
Great Writing

Leslie and John could be a very interesting relationship. Keep Mabel and Jimmy intimate and hot. Brings back memories of my youth.

auwingerauwingerover 4 years ago
Better and better!

This is building into a really nice story! Keep it up! Anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 4 years ago
Going well

I doubt if any of my suggestions could make any difference.

lenmc02091964lenmc02091964over 4 years ago
Love Mable

This story keeps getting better. Jimmy has to be falling in love with Mable. Hell I love Mable. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love Jamble

There is so much romance floating in the story it kind of gives a soft feeling. And then hot sex comes to just sweep off the feet. Good going. I am curious to know what transpired between Leslie and John when Jammie was not around, especially how they got to their first kiss and heavy petting. Either write another side story or somehow show the episode within this story itself.

lonecatALlonecatALover 4 years ago
Very Enjoyable

Another enjoyable chapter that does not miss a step, really looking forward to the next outing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

As with the other chapters I was on the edge of my chair waiting to see where the story was leading. Can not wait for chapter 7

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mable

Im really enjoying this story, well done, it touches a lovely old nerve

Cheers Phil

SilverPlatedSilverPlatedover 4 years ago
Weird 😳

This story is just such an original in my experience, each chapter has been really fun to read. Watching Jimmy try and set his mom up with his classmate and close friend was just so f***ing weird. I’m enjoying this cast of characters you’ve created and look forward to seeing where the next chapter takes them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love the Story

Best Story Ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Interesting...

Jimmy and Mable? DEFINITELY!

John and Leslie??? I'll leave that to your discretion but in both cases, don't feel the need to rush. Let events develop naturally. But if something does happen between them, then mom can't complain about Jimmy and Mable.

It'll be interesting to see what Jimmy does with his "free weekend". Maybe spend it with Mable?

It would be wonderful to see true love blossom between those two besides hot sex. Wedding bells after graduation? I certainly won't be against it.

Looking forward to Episode 7 and beyond!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
YOUR WRITING STYLE HAS BUILD-UP AND DELIVERY

I have really been enjoying the characters and plot of this story. I was prompted to write by a sentence I was not expecting. It delivered and then lingered.

"It wasn't until that very moment, when I noticed her nipples peaking the soft material of her blouse, that I realized she was bra-less beneath her sheer blouse."

The son points it out to simply stimulate your reader with the scene, and then you go no further. It is excellent story telling

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 4 years ago
Stretching the possibilities

You have me hooked. John and Leslie seems a bit far-fetched, but then you have us so well drawn into your story that i can believe anything. And love that deep tide of desire running under everything!

mainer42mainer42about 4 years ago
hooked

alright it took me a bit, but now you have my attention.more!!

Blueman5410Blueman5410almost 3 years ago

I have absolutely loved parts 1-5....this one however, seemed a bit "much". I guess I could understand Mable and Jimmy...but Jimmy fixing his mom up with a friend--and it developing so quickly seemed a stretch. (Guess I'm just biased... and perhaps a bit "protective" of "mom". lol.) You do an truly excellent job of description and craft your plot pretty well. This was the first time I felt it was a bit "rushed". I look forward, however, to reading more!!

trixie47cdtrixie47cdover 2 years ago

I love this whole series so far. It's a feasible cougar theme told from several viewpoints, very well. Excellent editing etc. Thank you for sharing your sexy dreams.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaymie_dee@Jaymie_dee
A huge thank you to everyone who has read my attempts at erotic stories, and especially those who have commented and left positive feedback. Believe me, your support means more to me than I have words to express. I am completely amazed to see that my multi-chaptered story "Th...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES