All Comments on 'Mable's Breasts Pt. 07'

by Jaymie_dee

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

You did it again!! Each time I think the story can't get any better, you go ahead and you top yourself! This chapter was just what I'd hoped it would be with Mable confessing to Leslie the true nature of her relationship with Jimmy. It's great that Leslie is so accepting, too. I can understand why she didn't mention it to Jimmy when they talked but I was surprised that Leslie admitted to Mable the details of her make-out session with John and how handsy they got on the couch. Since there was no sex in this chapter at all, I hope that you'll make it up in chapter 8 with a blow by blow (so to speak) description of the action in both places after dinner. Maybe Leslie can emulate Mable and dance topless for John seeing as she now knows Mable's secret.

Just one piece of feedback. You had Mable taking a fortifying sip of whiskey before Leslie brought the bottle out. When I first read that, I was puzzled as to where the whiskey came from. I thought she had snuck in a flask and put some in her tea or something. lol

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 4 years ago

Loving this story. Thank you.

lenmc02091964lenmc02091964over 4 years ago

Story keeps getting better. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

gobears85gobears85over 4 years ago
The plot thickens

I have 100 ways this could go. Can’t wait to see where you take it (but I guess I have to). Hurry up and post the next part. I’m all dressed up with no place to . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wrong T

James Tiberius Kirk...not Thomas.

Good story though

Jaymie_deeJaymie_deeover 4 years agoAuthor
Two quick things from Jaymie Dee

First of all to Sex4lf57, sorry about the flub. Sometimes it's so hard keeping my shit together with such a long narrative. To you and everyone else, thank you for all the positivity and kind words.

Secondly to Anonymous, of course I know it was Tiberious. The humorous aspect I was going for was that his parents never realized the implications of giving him a middle initial that began with T until after the fact.

old_riderold_riderover 4 years ago
Great Read!!!

Keep at it. This chapter is great even Mable and Leslie just talking about the relationship. Next chapter is very anxiously awaited!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

Was wondering how his mom was going to fit into the story. Will be looking forward to the details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cant wait for part 8

Cant wait for part 8 - Best Story ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WOW!

The second 5 star rating I've ever given, and it's to another chapter of the same story!

The conversation between Mable and Leslie was totally realistic.

Even if nothing ever develops between John and Leslie, the ladies should remain friends, especially if someday Leslie becomes Mable's Mother In Law.

But I personally would strongly advise against any lesbian action between the two.

Anxiously waiting for Part 8 and beyond.

Don't be in any rush. Just let events proceed naturally and keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Film Script?

This story is worthy of being made into a movie!

wallace99wallace99over 4 years ago

Great series! The story is getting sizzingly hot. I can't wait to read what you have in store for the characters going forward.

Dashing_SirDashing_Sirover 4 years ago
Fantastic development of this great story

Very good writing, excellent character development! I’d enjoy a little more age-appreciation in the sexual details, also regular reminders about the abundance of Mable’s body - but those are my personal preferences. I cannot wait for the next chapter as I am very keen to see Leslie becoming fully sexualized in the best sense. And Oedipal potential? Hell yes. Write on good sir!

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 4 years ago
Blazing a trail of transparency

Wow, how cool it would be if everybody could have such adult conversations. You make it real and plausible. And these two women plotting together is so sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaymie_dee@Jaymie_dee
A huge thank you to everyone who has read my attempts at erotic stories, and especially those who have commented and left positive feedback. Believe me, your support means more to me than I have words to express. I am completely amazed to see that my multi-chaptered story "Th...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES