All Comments on 'Mable's Breasts Pt. 08'

by Jaymie_dee

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Fucking awesome!! The hottest chapter so far! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Maybe the hottest chapter I've ever read

Wow, that was amazing. I can't wait until the next chapter is released.

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
Oh My!

You done this so well! And with love! I love it! Thank you!

CandymanxxxdudeCandymanxxxdudeover 4 years ago

Just as Sex4lf57 said "Fucking awesome!! The hottest chapter so far! Five stars and a favorite point!" I have to agree, can't wait for part 9. Keep up the great work Jaymie_dee

GbakasGbakasover 4 years ago
Terrific

Great story one of the best. I look forward with anticipation to every one of them.

old_riderold_riderover 4 years ago
A Two Run Homer!!!

This is some HOT WRITING!!! Really good stuff!! Enjoyed the story. Keep up the good work. Awaiting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WOW!

I am truly loving this series!

Only a 4 for this specific episode though, because while I had no problem with two sets of consenting adults sharing an evening together, there was something about a mother and son watching each other have sex that just threw me off a bit.

But that's my problem, not yours.

Keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to future installments.

10sguy10sguyover 4 years ago
Just Terrific!

One of my favorite stories on this site. I log on every day just to find out if there's an update. Good writing, good heat and great characters! Keep it up. I can't wait for the next chapter.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 4 years ago
Great writing again

So well written, and lots of lovely sex told in an exciting way. I really enjoyed both the exhibitionism and the hot sex, but I learned something about myself when I felt awkward about the date night with Mom. I loved the deep and direct conversations between mother and son about sex and dating, but I don't feel so good when they start watching each other go at it. Ah well, perhaps I have some limits after all....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
kinda off putting

this mother / son thing is kinda creepy, don't ya think? The previous chapters were intoxicating, though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fascinating!

I think the story is progressing just right. Love it.

Blueman5410Blueman5410almost 3 years ago

I have really enjoyed most all of the "chapters" in this story--but like a few of the other comments I have read, it's still a bit hard for me to envision the son accepting his mother being "take" right there...or that the Mom just throws off her clothes and skinny dips and then has some very hot sex in front of her son. Yes,....I guess it is a double standard of sorts...but I have been praising earlier parts and being quite honest...I have to here as well. However, I still marvel at the descriptions and wording in some scenes.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaymie_dee@Jaymie_dee
A huge thank you to everyone who has read my attempts at erotic stories, and especially those who have commented and left positive feedback. Believe me, your support means more to me than I have words to express. I am completely amazed to see that my multi-chaptered story "Th...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES