All Comments on 'Mable's Breasts Pt. 10'

by Jaymie_dee

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I hope..

This will be not the end for the poor John :(

He should do a great come-back :)

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A great addition!

Very yummy and fun! Now you need to bring mom, Mable and James together in one big happy threesome! Thank you!

GbakasGbakasover 4 years ago

Thank you for part Ten. As always well written and very enhjoyable. Great writing style can’t get enough of your stories.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Loved the series! Though this chapter didn't have as much sex as previous ones (especially that last chapter!), I'm still giving it five stars and a favorite point as this chapter moved along the storyline very nicely setting up interesting plot points for the future. I can't wait to see what happens next!!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

"Poor John" needs to go get his skinny butt down to his local free clinic and get tested! God knows what he may have contracted with his afternoon romp!! I don't blame Leslie for cutting him off.

auwingerauwingerover 4 years ago
Thanks for part 10.

I wasn't sure if there would be more to this story when it took so long for this part to show up, plus you didn't indicate another part was to follow at the end of Pt. 9. It was a pleasant surprise and has me looking forward to Pt. 11!

Jrbradford17Jrbradford17over 4 years ago

Another well written chapter I can’t wait for Ch.11.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
KEEP GOING!

While I'm kind of sad about John and Leslie breaking up, I'm ecstatic that James and Mable are still going strong because their story is far from over.

I hope the business takes off big time and that wedding bells are eventually in their future but please, no threesomes James, Mable, and Leslie, okay?

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 4 years ago

Continuing your great job of balancing hot sex with a great story!

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 4 years ago

When is part 11 coming out? Hope you develop this further...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaymie_dee@Jaymie_dee
A huge thank you to everyone who has read my attempts at erotic stories, and especially those who have commented and left positive feedback. Believe me, your support means more to me than I have words to express. I am completely amazed to see that my multi-chaptered story "Th...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES