Mable's Breasts Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There," he said, slapping his thigh for emphasis, "you see? That's what I'm talking about. I can't help it, but I kinda feel a little on the tied down side with Leslie. Don't you ever feel like that with Mable?"

"Tied down?" I said. "Yeah, I DO feel that way. Problem is, I actually LIKE feeling that way."

He sighed and nodded. "You're lucky that way, I guess."

"Maybe you two should just have a meeting of the minds about it all; clear the air. It's always best to just be honest with one another."

John nodded thoughtfully as I pulled up in front of Eleanor's house.

Eleanor answered the doorbell with a bright smile, "Right on time, as usual," she said. "And look, you brought a friend too. I met you before, didn't I? In Wal-Mart, I think?"

"That's right," smiled John, holding out his hand to shake hers.

Eleanor smiled slyly, pushing John's hand away and wrapping her arms around his neck. "I'm not big on handshakes around here," she said, giving him a hug. "Come on in."

John smiled and raised his brows at me as we entered.

"You know where everything is," said Eleanor, pointing to the room she used for an office. "I left a cheque for you on the desk right beside the computer."

"Yup, I'm on it," I said, already making my way to the room.

"You can stay out here and keep me company if you like," she purred at John.

He looked at me questioningly. "Go ahead," I said with a smile, "I got this, and it won't take long."

I sat at her computer. It was already booted up and ready. I ran the cleanup program and while it was grinding away, I pocketed the cheque and plugged in her external drive, knowing she always kept it in her top desk drawer.

Her computer only had the normal amount of crap on it, nothing unusual. I ran the anti-virus and malware scans to similar results and then quickly did an incremental backup to back up everything new since the previous backup, which went very quickly. Finally, I ran the defrag program and sat back with my arms behind my head, watching the percentage progress bar as it slowly moved across the screen.

I heard a sound coming from the living room, almost like a small cry. I listened more intently to see if the sound would be repeated but heard nothing more. I quickly glanced through the backed-up video files on her drive to see if she had added anything new but found nothing to pique my interest.

When the defrag process was completed, I unplugged her drive, returning it to her desk drawer, and then shut down her computer. Standing, I glanced at my watch, pleased that the entire process had only taken thirty minutes from beginning to end.

As I was just about to enter the living room, I was suddenly aware of the sound of heavy breathing and the rhythmic slap of bodies coming together. I stopped and cringed, knowing full well what was happening in the living room and not wanting to see them together. The sound of their thrusting became louder and more rapid. I peeked around the door frame to see Eleanor reclined on the sofa with her legs in the air, and John with his pants down around his knees, fucking her lustfully.

Shit. It annoyed the hell out of me that John would do this knowing that I would be aware. I took a deep breath and entered the living room, making my way toward the front door.

John glanced up and smiled a little sheepishly, without missing a stroke.

"I'll be in the car," I said softly, approaching the door.

Eleanor smiled at me, "Don't go," she said, smiling seductively. "You can join us if you like."

John wiggled his brows at me as if to say he would be all right sharing Eleanor with me.

I smiled at Eleanor, "Maybe another time," I said. "I'm running late today. I'll be in the car, John."

With that, I left the house and got into the car, smacking the palm of my hand onto the steering wheel in annoyance. The more I thought about it, the madder I got. How the hell was I supposed to act normal at dinner knowing he had just basically cheated on my Mom?

A minute later, he appeared at the front door, Eleanor hanging on him possessively. She wiggled her fingers at me and blew me a kiss and then turned to wrap her arms around John's neck to kiss him passionately. I turned my head, not wanting to watch.

Moments later, the car door opened, and he climbed in.

"Really, John?" I said, looking at him in astonishment. "REALLY?"

He smiled sheepishly and shrugged. "Shit, man," he said. "She was so fucking horney, she damn near raped me. She put her hand down my pants and...well, I couldn't say no."

"Yeah," I said as I started the car, "I could see how you were trying to fight her off."

"Come on, man," He whined. "Don't be like that. It was just a quickie...a one-time thing, no big deal.

I pulled over and stopped at the curb, throwing the car into park and then turning in my seat to look directly at him. "No big deal? Are you fucking shitting me? What the fuck am I supposed to do now? Are we all going to sit down to dinner with my Mom and pretend nothing happened? I can't do that, man. This isn't some bimbo girlfriend you just cheated on, it's my MOM. What the fuck were you even thinking?"

He looked away, unable to keep looking at my glowering eyes. "Sorry, man. I guess I wasn't thinking. I mean, she just came onto me and then...I couldn't say no."

I faced front and put the car in gear, pulling away from the curb. I drove in silence. When I reached the intersection where I would normally turn right to get to my house, I turned left.

"Where are we off to?" Murmured John.

"I'm taking you home," I said. He nodded and sighed. "I'll tell Mom you weren't feeling well."

"I suppose you're going to rat me out to her?"

I was about to respond with renewed anger when my phone buzzed in my shirt pocket. It was Mable.

"Hey," I said in answer.

"I just got a very strange phone call," she said, with obvious irritation in her voice. "Can you guess who called me?"

"Was it Eleanor?" I asked, already knowing the answer. At the mention of her name, John's head snapped to face me.

"It was. She wanted to know more about your friend John. Apparently, she and John had a rather pleasant afternoon fucking each other's brains out. Was that just wishful thinking on her part, or is any part of that true?"

"Unfortunately, it's true," I returned, hearing her sigh heavily. "Fuck," she murmured softly. "Maybe you shouldn't bring him back to the house tonight."

"I'm actually driving him home right now as we speak," I said, casting a side-long glance at John.

"Good," said Mable, "I think that's for the best right now. I also...think it would be best if I was the one to break the news to Leslie."

"I think so too, thanks, Mable," I responded, relieved that I wouldn't have to be the one. "I'll be home as soon as I can. Is there anything you need me to do before I get there?"

"You can kick him in the balls for me," she said. I smiled. "Yeah, I know. Already been contemplating that very thing."

"Okay, baby. Drive safe. See you soon. I love you."

"I love you too," I returned with a smile as I hung up the phone.

"Well," I said, looking over at John. "I guess you don't have to worry about me ratting you out. Apparently, Eleanor has already spilled her guts to Mable before we're even a mile away from her house."

"Fuck! I was kinda hoping I could talk to Leslie first, you know, to try to explain."

"That's still a very good idea," I said. "But just not right now. Mable's going to have a talk with her and, it will be up to her to contact you after that."

He nodded with resignation. "Damn, I feel really bad about this. I hope it doesn't fuck up our friendship."

"I hope so too," I said, pulling to the curb in front of his house. He left the car without another word and I set off toward home.

I entered the house to find Mom and Mable sitting on the sofa in the living room, a bottle of whiskey on the coffee table in front of them. Mable got up and met me as I approached and wrapped me in her arms.

"I think she's okay," she whispered softly into my ear.

We parted and I moved to the sofa, sitting beside Mom. Her eyes were reddened, I could see she had been crying. I wrapped my arms around her, and she laid her head against my shoulder. Her body began to shake as she began to cry once more.

"No," she said, rising up and wiping her eyes. "I'm a big girl now and I'm done with the damn crying." She smiled at me and squeezed my hand in hers.

"I'm sorry, Mom," I said. "I know it must hurt."

"Sure, it hurts," she said, "especially when it comes out of the blue. I actually think I'm more angry than hurt."

I nodded, "That's perfectly understandable."

"It's not so much that he had sex with another woman," she said, pursing her lips thoughtfully. "I mean, he's a young man with raging hormones. I could even forgive a few minor transgressions, it's not like we're married or anything. But what I can't get beyond is the woman he chose to have sex with. I just can't deal with that."

She reached down and picked up her glass of whiskey, downing the contents of the glass in one swallow, grimacing as the liquid burned in her throat. "So, why don't we all eat. I didn't cook all afternoon to have it just get cold."

"Excellent idea," smiled Mable as she too drained the contents of her glass. "I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm starving."

We retired to the kitchen, she wonderful smells of roast beef, mashed potatoes and gravy made my stomach growl.

The dinner conversation revolved around the computer business and how well things were going. "I'll really be at a loss if I lose John," I said, looking at Mable. "It's even a bit of a stretch for two guys with all of the new clients we keep bringing in."

"No, no," said Mom, looking from me to Mable. "Don't you dare lose John over this. You don't have to worry about my feelings. Like I said, I'm a big girl."

"Are you sure?" I asked, looking at her with concern.

"Of course, I'm sure," she said adamantly. "Just because I won't be sleeping with him anymore should have nothing to do with the business. He's a good worker and I'd hate to see the business suffer without him."

Mable and I shared a look and nodded. Secretly I was glad Mom could be so pragmatic about everything. I didn't want to lose John, that would really throw a monkey wrench into Jamble."

We all helped with the dishes before retiring to the living room. "Want to watch a movie or something? I offered.

"Yes," said Mable, "And, if I'm not mistaken, it's my turn to pick one."

I rolled my eyes at her and smiled. "Oh, crap...another weepy chick flick."

Mable laughed and looked at Mom, "Just to appease your son, I may have to find something with murder, mayhem, and explosions every few minutes."

"I'm fine with that," said Mom with a smile. "But, if it's all right with the two of you, I'd like to call John and ask him over. I don't want to leave things hanging between us."

Mable nodded, "Of course," she said.

While Mable looked through the Netflix menu of movies, Mom went back to the kitchen to call John. Mable finally selected "The Magnificent Seven", knowing it was one of my all-time favorite Steve McQueen movies, and we settled down to watch. Mom joined us several minutes later and smiled, "Don't you ever get tired of watching this movie?"

"No," said Mable and I simultaneously, making us all laugh. We all watched in silence. Several minutes later, as Steve McQueen and Yul Brenner were driving the hearse up to boot hill, a soft knock was heard at the front door.

"You guys enjoy the movie," said Mom. "I'll take John into the kitchen.

We looked up as Mom led John through the room. John smiled tentatively and held up his hand in greeting. I returned the gesture, while Mable glowered. And, damn, if looks could kill, John's head would have just exploded.

They sat at the kitchen table and Mom poured them each a glass of wine. They talked quietly for a minute or two. Mable glanced over her shoulder and then lowered the volume with the remote, neither of us paying the movie much attention anymore.

"I'm so sorry, Leslie," we heard John say. "It just kind of happened. I mean, I don't know what I was thinking."

"I know," said Mom. "And, believe me, I understand how young men are. I could even be a little forgiving if..."

"If?" Asked John hopefully.

"If your fling hadn't been with that particular woman," said Mom, finishing her sentence.

"But, Leslie...I promise you It'll never happen again."

"Sweetheart," said Mom, her voice rising, "Whether you fuck that woman again, or any other, is of no concern to me. You can fuck her to your heart's content, and even with my blessing. You can even share her with the other thirty or forty guys we watched her with on those videos. You can even tag team her with the damn dog if that's what turns you on. But, keep this in mind, once your cock was inside that same vagina that she so lovingly offered up to that fucking dog...well, I kind of have a problem with that, John."

"But, Leslie, I..."

"You know what else grates on me, John," she interrupted. "To call the hole that woman has between her legs a vagina is an insult to vaginas everywhere. That woman has no vagina anymore, John. The hole she has between her legs is called a cunt!"

Mable's eyes widened in astonishment and her mouth formed a perfect "O" as she tried not to smile.

"And, once your cock found its way into that cunt, it will never again be welcomed inside my body."

John murmured something softly that neither Mable or I could hear.

"Yes, I admit it," said Mom in a softer tone of voice. "I was angry...hell, I'm still angry. And, it's not all about you either. I'm angry with myself for hoping there might actually BE something between us"

Once again, John spoke too softly for us to hear in the living room.

"No, John, I don't want to lose you completely. I still have some very warm feelings about you and the beautiful times we've all had here together. I'll never forget them. I'll also never sleep with you again. But I can certainly act in a civil, pleasant manner around you. Jimmy will probably still remain your friend, especially when he sees I'm no longer angry or hurt. Mable, however, will likely hate you till her dying day. You'll just have to deal with that...and possibly think about wearing a protective cup whenever she's around."

Mable and I snickered on the sofa.

"Yes, I think that's best," said Mom. "Let them watch their movie, you can talk to them both tomorrow when you get together for work. Come on, I'll walk you to the door."

Mable quickly raised the volume level of the television just as Steve and Yul were bringing Charles Bronson into the group of mercenaries. Mom led John to the front door, and they embraced a little too warmly for my taste before John was finally gone.

Mom joined us on the sofa. "I suppose you both heard most of that," she said.

"I especially enjoyed the part where you explained to him the difference between a vagina and a cunt," said Mable with a smile.

Mom laughed, "I suppose that was a little over the top, wasn't it?"

"Not at all," smiled Mable, reaching across my legs to take Mom's hand in hers. "I actually loved it."

"Me too, Mom," I added.

"So..." said Mom. "Who's up for a nice stiff drink?"

"That would be me," laughed Mable raising her hand.

"Sure, why not?" I added.

Mom stood to get the drinks, "And can we PLEASE watch something a little more lighthearted.

*************************************

Later, as we lounged on the sofa after watching two episodes of that lighthearted serial-killer comedy, Dexter, Mom looked at me and smiled. "You know...I really am all right with how things have worked out with John. Believe it or not, I can even understand his thought process about other women. He's just young and..."

"Young, dumb and full of cum?" added Mable with a smile.

"I think there's a fair amount of truth to that," said Mom with a laugh, lifting her glass to Mable. "And, what about you?" She asked, turning her thoughtful gaze on me. "Haven't you ever been tempted by Eleanor at all?"

I shrugged, thinking before just blurting out an answer. "Okay, look...I'm not immune to the fact that, sexually, she's a very attractive woman. Has the thought ever crossed my mind?" I glanced meaningfully at Mable. "Sure, it has. But that's all it's ever been for me, sort of an interesting fantasy. Especially after watching her Christmas party videos. But the fact remains, she can't even hold a candle to Mable when it comes to sexy. I guess I like to think of myself as being just young and full of cum, not dumb."

Both women laughed aloud and embraced me. "Well said," said Mable with a broad smile. "And that's just the way I like you."

(The story continues in Mable's Breasts Pt. 11)