All Comments on 'Mac and the Little People Ch. 07'

by JetBlastJoe

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I always look forward to the new chapter, but I'm starting to get dizzy from all the new characters. I hope Mac gets a chance to develop his relationships with the ones we've already met.

TitaniumPomeranianTitaniumPomeranianabout 2 years ago

Once again great stuff 5/5 stars. So far I realy only have like two suggestions/complaints?

First is Mac doesn't ask enough questions, I know if I were in his place I would have probably asked a million, but one or to more questions from Mac would atlest make him more relatable and if nothing else it helps with world building.

And the second thing and I promise this is the last time I ll bring it up but it's the shortness of each chapter. From chapter one to chapter seven it's been 29 days ish thats roughly four days per chapter. My suggestion is take a little longer on each chapter maybe write Mon thru Sat and edit and post Sun or wright two weeks and edit/ post the second weekend. Right now it feel like I'm only getting a fork full of the world best cake and I just want a whole piece (I want the whole cake but a piece at a time will do)

Keep up the good work I can't wait for the next chapter.

JetBlastJoeJetBlastJoealmost 2 years agoAuthor

I took your advice and made each chapter a little longer. As for Mac asking questions, I edited a lot of that out to keep him in character and keep the story moving. He is a disgruntled soldier who is tired of bullshit. He has a mindset of begrudgingly going and doing what he has to do and likes to keep it simple. I'm purposefully keeping the world building vague. Nobody really knows whats going on outside of their own day to day life. They are all little people in a world gradually becoming more human centric so they have their hands full adapting to the big people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous