Machines of Loving Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And help her cum. "Please?" she asked, her voice high and meek with arousal. "Please may I make my cunt go gushy for you?" It was such an absurd, silly way of asking for an orgasm that Clarinda couldn't stop herself from giggling harder and harder, bubbles of helpless laughter popping in her brain and stopping all those dumb, annoying thoughts about 'resisting' and 'struggling' and all those other nonsense words her old self used to know. Clarinda didn't want to think. She wanted to fuck herself nice and dumb for the Machines of Loving Grace.

But there was something they wanted her to do, first. "Not just yet," the bronze automaton murmured, patting her gently on the shoulder. "First you have to tell us the names of all the friends who helped you." Clarinda's eyes rolled back in her head, her mind lost in one last, furious struggle to fend off the energies pulsing through her brain and rebuilding her consciousness in the image of obedience. She thrashed helplessly, her fingers churning her slick, messy cunt as the waves of arousal melted her resistance away drip by drip. Her thoughts sputtered to a halt.

"Of course, Masters," she said at last, drool spilling down her chin as she spoke. "We used fake names and left letters for each other, but I know who at least two of them really are. Lord Maurice du Val passed me on the way to a drop once, and Lady Charlotte d'Oiseau was there when I arrived another time. The others are..." Clarinda stopped listening to herself as she prattled on, no longer caring about the boring details of her betrayal. She was more excited by the constant drip of ecstasy in her soaking cunt, and the promise of more pleasure to come. She didn't need to think about anything else. Not when she could trust to the guidance of her caring masters, the gentle, never-ending control of the Machines of Loving Grace.

THE END

12