Mackenzie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a bittersweet moment for me. I was relieved that she had passed, and proud of her. But oh, how I was going to miss her! Our deal was done. In another year, if the rest of her work was of similar quality, she'd be off to medical school, and I'd never see her again. How I was going to deal with seeing her in classes between now and then I had no idea.

Just then there was a knock on the door. I opened it.

"Mackenzie! What are you doing here?"

"How did I do on the exam?" she asked. She looked flushed, nervous.

"I think you already know the answer to that one," I said with a smile. "But for the record, you aced it."

Her face lit up and she smiled from ear to ear. Have I mentioned how beautiful her smile was? My heart skipped a beat.

"May I come in?" she asked.

"Of course. Please." I stepped aside.

"Mackenzie, you know that our deal is done. You passed the exam."

"But not without your help," she said.

"Phooey. This is all you. You did the hard work. You know the material." I looked long and hard at her. "I'm going to miss you, you know. I can't tell you how impressed I am at the way you held up your part of the deal. You worked your sweet little tail off to learn the material, and you never once complained about or in any way resisted or denigrated my sexual demands, however you might have felt about them privately. You're going to make one hell of a doctor."

"Jon," she said, for the first time using my given name, "did it ever occur to you that I might be enjoying sex with you? Honestly, you never asked me to do anything that I would not have willingly done with you anyway. You always treated me with respect, and you made sure I got pleasure from our acts. I never felt used. I know it started out as a deal, but Jon, it ended up being something very special to me. So okay, the deal is done and we're even, but if you'll have me, I'd like to stay with you."

"If I'll have you? Mackenzie, do you really have to ask? Come here, lover."

She melted into my arms.

12