All Comments on 'Mackenzie Grierson'

by jxa2012

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
xzg_ltrtcxzg_ltrtc3 months ago

Just stumbled upon this story and love it. Where do I find a list of all the Jack Grierson stories you've written? Need to read them all.

deuquaugruvagedeuquaugruvage3 months ago

Interesting to see this move forward with a dominate female character taking on Jack's role.

jxa2012jxa20123 months agoAuthor

xzg_ltrtc - check out my profile page, it gives you the list of Jack Grierson stories - https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=60426

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This was an awesome tale. Loved it and rated it 5 stars. But if Mack truly wants to dominate these women, she doesn't need to make them cum, they need to lick her pussy and make her cum, including, if she wishes, mommy dearest. She is the domme after all. Very much look forward to more installments.

Dewey Cheatham

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Mackenzie certainly takes after her father well. I’m looking forward to reading more of her adventures and coming to terms with her true father’s past, especially since he’s sadly been killed.

Professor Elizabeth Anne Smythe, is there a story that features her or is this a teaser for a future Jack Grierson story?

FrivolousFrivolous3 months ago

Given she's not a lesbian I suspect that sooner or later Mack will have sex with and be impregnated by one of her half-brothers. Maybe Jonas. What other men could satisfy her but the sons of her father?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjxa2012@jxa2012
I write because I enjoy it. I've been weaving erotic stories since I was a teenager - first with my sister, then by myself. I have published my stories on a variety of sites. I'm always looking to improve. So send me your feedback! My Jack Grierson series of stories is a bod...