Mackinac Fling

Story Info
A fraternity convention leads to a romantic fling.
2k words
3.64
6.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The summer before my junior year in college I attended my fraternity's national convention. In my fraternity's chapter attending convention was a big deal. We learned one hell of a lot about the fraternity's history during pledge training. So, wanting to attend convention and see guys we learned about in person was something I wanted to do.

The convention was held at the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island, Michigan. The Grand Hotel was on old time resort. The ceilings were high and ornate. The waiters were from a French speaking Caribbean island. The rooms did not have televisions, radios or telephones. At the Grand Hotel you felt like you stepped back in time.

The one thing lacking was college age girls. None were attending the convention. Alumni wives were few and older. At night when going out on the town any college age girl got lots of attention.

The convention was a 4-day event. At the lunch break on day 3 I went to the gift shop to buy toothpaste. I forgot mine. After using fraternity brothers' toothpaste for 2 days, I decided to buy my own.

I walked up to the counter to pay for the toothpaste. The girl at the register was about my age. She stood 5' 3", slim build, B cup boobs, street able looks, light brown straight hair, pixie style parted on the right with every hair in place. She was smartly attired in a dark brown Izod and tan skirt. Her name tag said Cindy. There was no one else in line. She started chatting. Her family owned a Victorian style summer home on the island. She spent summers there. I interjected an occasional un-huh keep the conversation going. Once others got in line I said "Maybe I'll see you tonight."

"I hope so."

Thinking nothing of it I went about my day.

After the evening banquet all us college age guys went out. This night there was a huge bonfire on the beach. After wondering around I saw her.

I walked up to her and said "Hello, Cindy". She looked sharp. Cindy was wearing a dark blue Izod and pleated tan slacks. Her hair was perfect.

"Why hello, nice to see you. How are you?"

"I'm doing great. Mackinac Island is such a neat place with the great Victorian age architecture and no cars, it's relaxing. This must be an incredible place to spend the summer."

"It is. My family built our home when Teddy Roosevelt was president. Would you like to see it.?"

"Absolutely."

"It's down the beach. Let's go."

Cindy grabbed my left hand and we left the bonfire.

While walking along the beach we chatted about our lives. She was from a Detroit suburb, Grosse Pointe. Her family was in the automotive business for generations. She attended Agnes Scott, a women's college in Georgia. She made it sound like a finishing school.

After 10 minutes she led me to a path off the beach, through woods. This was no ordinary path. The path was cedar bark, about 4 feet wide. The path was at a 5-degree grade. Cindy put her right arm around my waist. I did the same with my left arm.

About 200 yards up the path we came upon a classic Victorian mansion. The mansion was white with black shutters. A sign post was lit up by ground lights. The sign said "Packard Place."

I said "Packard Place as in Packard Motor Car Company?"

"Very good. My great-grandfather founded the company."

"My old man talks about Packards. He is taken by the motto 'Ask the man who owns one'."

There was a loud party inside the house with people her parent's age. Off to the mansion beach side was what looked like a carriage house.

Cindy said "Let me show you where I stay at Packard Place."

We walked arm in arm to the carriage house. The door opened onto the main room where carriages were once kept. The room had pool, air hockey and foosball tables on indoor/outdoor carpet. There were 2 classic pinball machines. The walls were adorned with framed Packard posters, mostly from the late 30s and 40s. The cars in the posters were gorgeous. Like works of art.

We wondered from poster to poster. Cindy explained what she knew about the cars. For a finishing school girl, she knew a lot about cars.

Cindy grabbed my left hand. "Let me show you my room." Not resisting, I followed her up the stairs.

She opened the door and turned on the lights. Her room was more like a luxury suite. It was huge. The bed was larger than king sized. The room's color theme was Hawaiian Punch red. Her room looked like something from the Plaza Hotel in New York. On the tasteful textured red wallpaper were framed posters from motion pictures. They all looked original.

"Let me show you my favorite movie poster." Our finders interlocked.

We walked to the "Gone With The Wind" poster. The framed poster looked original and perfect.

"An original poster from the greatest film ever made. GWTW was the biggest budget motion picture until the 1940s, the burning of Atlanta was on the cutting edge of special effects and Scarlett O'Hara and Rhett Butler's romance is one of the greats of all time."

I chimed in.

"You know your movies. Especially about Scarlett and Rhett's romance."

I looked into her eyes. She looked into mine. And we softly kissed.

Cindy reached down and unbuckled my belt in record time.

I pulled back. "Let's take this slow and enjoy each other."

"I like your style. Most guys want to strip as quickly as possible and get it on. I am all for slow."

I bent my head down and kissed her again. My fingers dragged across her boobs. She flinched a wee bit. We continued to kiss. My right index finger and thumb unbuttoned her Izod one button at a time with the index finger probing her cleavage. Once the unbuttoning was complete Cindy forgot about taking it slow and yanked off her Izod.

Our tongues probed and danced deeper and deeper. I slowly slid her dark blue bra straps off her shoulders and down her arms. Cindy was stroking my cock through my blue jeans.

Once the bra straps met her elbow, I unhooked the back. She pointed her arms down. Her bra tumbled down between us to the floor. Cindy immediately unbuttoned my jeans and lowered the zipper. She fidgeted with my underwear. Soon my cock popped out.

While Cindy hands fingered my cock, I cupped her boobs with my thumbs flicked her nipples. She was enjoying things, groaning through the kisses.

After several seconds Cindy broke off the kiss and pulled my blue knit shirt over my head. I stepped out of my sockless topsiders. We resumed kissing. I stuck my hands down her pants and massaged her ass. She worked my jeans and underwear down my hips.

Once Cindy got my jeans and underwear to drop off my hips, I worked on removing her slacks. My fingers unbuttoned the slacks in an instant. Working the slacks and blue lacy underwear off her small ass and down her legs took no time. Matching blue lacy bra and underwear, she had style.

Undressed, her left hand grabbed my right. We stepped out of our clothes and headed to the bed.

At the foot of the bed Cindy stopped and said "OK, K-State man show me what you're made of."

"I'll try not to hurt you." I replied.

"What?!"

"With my massive love muscle. They call me "Sequoia" at the Tri Delt house. I promise to be easy on you."

"Oh, yeah." She responded sarcastically.

Cindy walked to the light switch to turn half the lights off. Her ass was trim, small and perfect.

She returned to me. I leaned over to kiss her. I put my left hand on the middle of her back and with my right hand broke the fall, lowering her on the bed. Her legs were dangling at the knee over the bed edge. I fell to my knees.

I spread her legs, gripped her ass firmly with my hands and gave her slit a long slow lick. She quivered. Each successive lick was faster. My hands played with her boobs. She quivered more.

Moving on to her clit, I teased it with my tongue and sucked it with my mouth. She moved side to side and groaned a bit. Cindy was about ready to cum. I stopped.

"Let's move to the middle of the bed." She flipped on her stomach, scuttled like a crab to the center of the bed, flipped on her back and spread her legs.

I warmed her up again, starting with my hands caressing her boobs and licking her inner thighs. Once she started groaning a bit I graduated to her slit and clit. The groaning increased. I took her close to an orgasm and quit.

I crawled up, kissing her month and massaging her right boob. After a few seconds I rose to my knees. I took my cock and brushed it against her slit. She liked that. Her body quivered. Next, I stuck the crown in her slit and moved it in a circle. She liked than even more. Cindy stated to moan. When I thought she was going to cum I pulled my cock out, moved up to her head and stuck my cock in her mouth.

After 2 thrusts, I took my cock out did a 180, putting us in the 69 position. I started licking and sucking her slit. She started moving her head up and down sucking on my cock.

When she was about to cum, I rolled off to her left side.

"What the...?". Before she could finish the sentence, I stuck my cock in her mouth all the way, gave her 2 deep thrusts and pulled my cock out of her mouth. While she was catching her breath, I did another 180, slid down the bed and started eating her out.

Once she caught her breath, she was ready to cum. I stopped eating her out, crawled up and stuck my cock in her mouth. After 2 deep thrusts I pulled my cock out of her mouth. I figured she was ready to explode so I moved down the bed, stuck my cock in her slit and pumped her as hard as I could.

"Oooohhh." she groaned. I quickly came four times. I was panting. My cock was less hard, but still in her pussy. My right thumb stroked her clit until she came four times. "Ooooohaaahhh!" She screamed. Her cuming forced my cock out of her slit. I rolled over to her left side.

"That was great!" Said Cindy between pants.

"You were great yourself." I added.

We held onto each other for a few minutes without speaking.

I looked at the large antique style wall clock. It was 11:00 PM.

"Want to go out for a drink?" I offered.

"I'd love to, but I start getting tired about now. I might doze off on you."

"OK. What about meeting tomorrow night? We have meetings all day and a final banquet in the evening. I don't know when it ends, but I will look for you."

"OK. I will hang around the concierge stand. They know me there."

We got dressed. I took her by the right hand and walked down the stairs.

I paused by the door to the main room. We gave each other a long, good bye kiss.

I looked deep into her eyes. "Tonight has been incredible. I will never forget it".

We hugged. As we parted our hands held onto the last moment.

Walking back to the hotel I wondered if I would ever see her again.

After the banquet the next night I looked all over the concierge and check in areas for her. She was not to be seen.

I think of her from time to time.

She may not have remembered my name within a week's time. The Fijis were coming to the Grand Hotel the next week.