[Macrophilia] My Father and I Ch. 02

Story Info
Our protagonist is shrunk by his father.
1.2k words
3.95
20k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JorgeJog
JorgeJog
76 Followers

I could hardly sleep that night. Was it true what my father said? My mind was reluctant to believe it. But just the thought of it made me infinitely excited. Could I be tiny and then my father become a giant? Could I worship his body as I had dreamed of so many nights?

All the next day I couldn't control my excitement either until my father came home from work.

-I got it Hugo! -he said by way of greeting, as he showed me a medical bag. I thought I was dying of excitement-. I'm going to change my clothes and we'll do it.

He left and soon after he came back, dressed now in a casual shirt and short jeans that drove me crazy, as they perfectly molded to his big legs and his desired crotch. Like many straight men, I don't think he was at all aware of the desire he was provoking. He wasted no time and was immediately putting a liquid he took out of the briefcase into a syringe. As he began to explain to me, adopting his best scientific tone:

-As I told you, in this liquid are the nanobots. As soon as I inject them into your bloodstream, they will enter your bloodstream and subsequently bind to all your cellular DNA, taking as it were "control" over your body and allowing you to alter it at will. That alteration can be of many types, but for the moment we will only use the one that allows us to control your size. Once the process is complete we will be able with this device - he showed me a small device the size of a cell phone - to send the message to the nanobots of the size we want you to be and they will take care of shrinking or enlarging you accordingly.

I was completely dumbfounded and speechless by my father's explanation. I was also - I won't deny it - a little scared. What if something went wrong? However, my father didn't give me a chance to think about it. He came to me decisively and, taking my bare arm (it was summer), he injected me with the needle.

-Just a little prick, like the vaccines we used to give you when you were little -he joked.

The liquid entered my body as if it were fire. A second later it was as if that fire became huge and spread throughout my body. I felt like I was dying.

-Relax -my father told me-. It's the nanobots spreading to every cell in your body. It will pass soon. Sit down and take a deep breath.

I did as my father told me and fortunately he was right. In a couple of minutes the unbearable burning subsided and soon after I felt fine, and I let him know so.

-Well -he said-, Then I guess it's time to try it. Do you think so? According to your stories -he smiled knowingly-, your favorite size is about 4 inches, right? Well, that's what we're going to put in -he added, keying in the device. Then he turned to me-. There, ready?

I nodded because I couldn't even find my voice to speak. My father pressed a button, my whole body tingled, and suddenly my whole world changed. I didn't believe at any moment that it could be such a quick process. I felt as if everything around me was growing and as if the couch I was sitting on was coming up dizzyingly close. Suddenly I was completely enveloped in the clothes I was wearing. Within seconds the process was over and I found myself struggling to get out from under the huge tent that my T-shirt had become.

When I managed to crawl out through the collar, what I saw would scar me for life. My father, who was still standing, approached the couch. I can't describe what I felt when I saw him become a colossal giant. My eyes were at the level of his huge thighs, stuffed into those denim shorts. I continued upwards, noticing, naturally, the considerable bulge in his fly, which took my breath away, to continue along his powerful chest, his beard and his eyes, which looked at me with a mixture of curiosity and glee.

My father bent down and put his face at my level. At the same time he stretched out a giant hand toward me. I recoiled instinctively, though that didn't stop him.

-God... you're so small! I couldn't imagine it like that -His index finger, almost as big as myself, touched me gently. It seemed he was afraid I was going to break.

The truth is that, despite having dreamt about it so many times, I couldn't have imagined how I would feel when I saw myself like that. Indeed, I was really living a dream. I tried to speak to my father, but he did not hear me. When he saw my efforts, without warning his fist closed over me. Even though he did it with infinite gentleness, I felt my breath hitch again. Do you know what it feels like to be LITERALLY in a man's hand? And if that man is someone you have secretly desired for a long time, the feelings can be overwhelming. My father put me next to his face. It was like watching him on a giant movie screen. I took in every detail of his face, little wrinkles, little spots, things I would never have been able to see being my normal size. I was breathless: those huge honey-colored eyes staring at me fascinated and sparkling, the perfect nose and the lips... god, those lips so desired were now two mountains of flesh that attracted me like a powerful magnet.

I was absolutely so mesmerized that I had lost track of time when my father spoke. His voice, usually deep, now seemed like an unearthly sound, even speaking softly so as not to hurt me.

-Well, my boy -he said-, what would you like to do now?

-Nothing -I answered. Just hold me in your hand and let me look at you.

He let out a laugh that hurt my ears. Without another word he sat down on the sofa and relaxed. He opened his hand and let me freely adjust to the situation. I simply could not believe I was in the palm of my father's hand and at one point I fell to my knees just wanting to worship my father, my god, for nothing else was he in those moments.

Throughout the night I asked him for a few things, like to let me lie on his chest, I even dared to ask him to put me next to his giant feet. He, of course, agreed to everything. However, even though I was taking all the initiative, I did not dare to ask him for some things that I would have loved, being more of a sexual nature. I was afraid of making him uncomfortable. We would have to go little by little.

When it was time to go to bed, my father pressed the remote again and, after feeling a slight tingling all over my body, I quickly grew to my normal size. He hugged me warmly.

-Well, how was it? -he asked me interestedly.

-It was... it was... amazing! -my father laughed heartily and we went to sleep.

To be continued...

JorgeJog
JorgeJog
76 Followers