[Macrophilia] My Father and I Ch. 10 END

Story Info
Conclusion of the story.
3.6k words
2.37
6.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JorgeJog
JorgeJog
76 Followers

The afternoon sessions, meanwhile, continued with new tests and terrible humiliations towards me, many of them, as I said, devised or suggested by my own father. Once, for example, Jose brought a cage with a hamster and put me in it, shrinking me even more than the usual 4 inches, so that little mouse became for me the size of a dinosaur. The two giants had a great time watching my strenuous efforts to get away from that monster and its natural curiosity. The terror I felt during that experience is beyond description. How could they be so merciless?

Indeed, the torture of fear seemed to be one of their favorites. Aside from constant threats to crush me under their feet or between their gigantic fingers, once, while they were eating dinner, they began to take me into their mouth, placing one of my arms or my legs between their colossal teeth and threatening to bite them off. Then, naturally, they went on to place their teeth around my neck, like a ghastly guillotine, while violently licking my head with that huge mass of wet, hot, throbbing flesh that was their tongue. My panic at seeing myself in that situation was such that I urinated on myself, to the great delight of my torturers.

And what about the humiliations? On another occasion they put me in a large salad bowl and, taking out their colossal cocks, they began to pee on me, laughing, while I fled desperately from those infernal stinking jets, wisely directed by the giants to impact me as much as possible. Not content with that, they left me there for a long time, forcing me to swim all the time in the filthy liquid so as not to drown, while they looked at me amused, laughing heartily.

And of course, the next thing was inevitable. My father said at the next session that since I had swallowed almost all of their excrement, why stay in that almost? I was taken to the pool yard and once there, I was strapped to the ground. Next, my father pulled down his pants and his huge ass filled my field of vision as he bent over me until he was almost touching me. In a moment, and after a few colossal farts, I saw that terrifying hole open up and a huge fecal mass, softer than hard, spilled over my poor lying body. Naturally, then it was the turn of Jose's colossal brown ass, which made an immense, almost liquid, contribution to the filth that already covered me. I never thought it was possible to feel as disgusted as that made me feel. And as for the humiliation, I don't think I need to tell you. I felt completely stripped of any remaining dignity, while the giants watched their work with great laughter.

Completely dejected and with no more courage in my body, I continued to endure it with only one hope in my miserable life: my father had said a few days before that the end of my "training" was near. In the few hours a day - less and less - when I was free and could do normal things with my normal size, it was the only thing that kept me alive. Could this nightmare have an end?

--------------------------------

At last, and although I couldn't believe it, the day I had been so anxiously waiting for arrived. That night my father and Jose were chatting on the sofa, while I, reduced to my diminutive size of 4 inches, was taking care of his colossal feet, when Jose said:

-Well Luis, I think the time has come to put an end to the training. Tomorrow I will come for the last time -my heart skipped a beat, I had wanted to hear those words so much!

My father started to thank him for all he had done for us, but Jose cut him off with a kind gesture and continued:

-Now it's your turn to make a decision. You can go back to your normal life with your son and forget about all this, although I don't know if you can give up using his mouth and ass, hehehe... -my father smiled, nodding implicitly-. You can also take it as a sporadic game that you do whenever you feel like it... the decision is yours. However, I'll allow myself to advise you, if you let me....

-Sure Jose, go ahead -said my father kindly. I, for my part, was burning with indignation. Was that ONLY my father's decision? Didn't it completely affect my life equally? But I was beginning to get used to meaning nothing to those giants.

-You see... -continued Jose with that hypnotic softness I knew so well-, if I were you, I would think about making this situation permanent. You're a good man and you're not to blame for having a faggot son, pervert and with so little dignity. You already have a healthy son to love, why not take advantage of the situation and have a slave too? You've done everything you could for him, you can't reproach yourself for anything, you really deserve to have a slave to serve you! Besides, you know perfectly well that he wanted this situation, all this you have done to satisfy him. You can't blame yourself if in the process your feelings for him might have changed. You have been really generous, why can't you get something out of it? Besides, with the control you have over his body you have it really easy. I'll tell you again: YOU DESERVE TO HAVE A SLAVE TO SERVE YOU! -He repeated in the same soft tone, but with a lot of emphasis on each word.

You can imagine how I was listening to that. My father was a little disturbed and went to say something, but Jose cut him off and took him by the hand:

-Don't decide now. Think about it and tell me tomorrow, okay?

A little later he was leaving the house. My mind was a whirlwind, I had to do whatever it took to at least influence my father's decision! I had to get our life back to the way it was before, if that was possible! How could I convince him? I started thinking like a madman.

My father took me straight to the cage as soon as Jose left and paid no attention to my efforts to talk to him, which, on the other hand, in that tiny size was not difficult at all. And to my utter despair, for the first time so far he didn't take me out of the cage for the whole of the next day. He just stopped by a couple of times to leave me some food and water, looking serious and thoughtful, and again completely ignored my attempts to talk to him. You can imagine my frustration - I couldn't believe my bad luck! Or... wasn't it so bad luck and my captivity was due to some telephone "suggestion" from Jose to my father? I could never know, of course.

The hours passed for me, locked up there, crying with impotence, until Jose appeared again. He took me out of the cage and put me at his feet. In the meantime, he asked my father if he could make some dinner, he felt like eating something. My father went into the kitchen and suddenly I felt my size grow to the usual three and a half feet.

As soon as my father went out, Jose came a little closer to me and said in a low voice:

-Well, it looks like I'm going to achieve my goal... -I looked at him puzzled, naturally not daring to say anything. However, seeing my desire to do so, to my surprise he added: -Slave, you may speak.

Naturally I seized that opportunity.

-What do you mean, sir? -I replied confused.

-What I have been aiming at since the day I arrived here -he replied calmly- To turn your loving father into your worst nightmare-. A knot formed in my stomach as I heard this. My suspicions were confirmed. It had all been a methodical and Machiavellian plan devised from the beginning by that ruthless man. With a breath, I couldn't help but ask:

-But... what's in it for you? Why? -. He smiled devilishly.

-Why... Good question. I guess the short answer is because I can. But I really enjoy it. I like to bring out the worst in humans. It amuses me to find that inside the nicest, kindest, most caring person is always a sadistic monster just waiting to be pulled out. That with proper manipulation I can make the most normal and balanced people do terrible and unthinkable things, especially to the ones they love the most. I guess for me that's the closest thing there is to absolute power, and, believe me, it's very intoxicating.

He settled back on the couch. He still kept a quiet tone in his voice to keep my father from hearing him. My heart was pounding listening to his words.

-Look, I'll tell you about one of my latest cases. I was contacted a few weeks ago by a couple of two boys, Alex and David. Although they are very young, they have been married for a couple of years now and wanted to give a little "spark" to their relationship by trying some BDSM. I quickly realized that the idea was David's, who was clearly the dominant in the relationship, while Alex was not at all interested in the subject and only did it for his husband, to whom he was truly devoted. As I love to experiment, I switched roles: I gave Alex the role of master and David the role of slave, and I assured them that it would work, despite the skepticism with which both welcomed the proposal, of which I myself was not very convinced. Well, hahaha... -his sinister laughter gave me chills, -people will never cease to amaze me. In a few sessions, far fewer than I expected, Alex impressively assumed his role. He became so dominant and sadistic, and inflicted such torments on David, that David ended up begging him to kill him, that he couldn't take it anymore, that he wanted to end his suffering. Naturally Alex did not grant him that grace and today he continues day by day to make a living hell out of the life of his once beloved husband, for whom he feels nothing but absolute contempt and the desire to hurt and humiliate him as much as possible. I never believed that such a withdrawn and docile boy could develop such a capacity to invent new and more and more cruel tortures, unbelievable even for me, hahaha... -again her sinister laugh terrified me.

I was completely petrified listening to that, what kind of monster was he, how could we have fallen into his clutches like that?

-And well, now -he lowered his voice a little more and brought his huge face closer to me again -I hope I have achieved something similar with your father as well. I haven't needed much time either, a little more than fifteen days really. It's true that this time it was easier, because with this size thing you had already dehumanized yourself to a great extent. In any case, today I will know. It's the day of the acid test.

The blood froze in my veins. No! That couldn't happen! My father loved me, more than anything in the world. (Did I really believe it at this point?). He had told me so many times... I had to warn him, I had to rescue him from the power of that guy whose evil surpassed anything I could think of!

My father appeared through the door with dinner and, to my desolation, I felt the usual tingling and my body quickly dwarfed. Jose looked at me with a knowing smile. My father passed the tray to Jose and sat down next to him on the couch. I started screaming frantically at him as their bodies took on the colossal dimensions for me that I was already more than used to. Naturally at that point my voice was no longer more than a weak whisper to the giants and my father did not pay the slightest attention to me. Besides, at one point, Jose's huge bare foot hit me, knocking me to the ground while his owner said sourly:

-COME ON! DO YOUR THING!

Resigned, I began to massage and lick the four colossal feet, while upstairs the conversation continued.

-Well Luis, do you trust me? Have you thought about what I told you yesterday?

-Of course I trust you, Jose, you are the most honest guy I know and a good person -I raised my eyes and made a silent plea: "No, Dad, please don't...". My father continued: -I've thought about it and I think you're absolutely right. I don't deserve a son like this, a perverted faggot who enjoys being humiliated and degraded. It's taken me a while to come to terms with it, but the reality is that I feel absolutely nothing for him anymore, except disgust and revulsion. Otherwise, how else do you explain that every day I enjoy more and more torturing him and watching him suffer? Hahaha... -it seemed that now it was my father's turn to say, with the utmost joviality and inconsequence, absolutely terrible things... -To me he's just a slave, two holes to fill, and an insect to crush. And I deserve a slave, I deserve him to serve me for everything I've done for him. Besides, you nailed it: he wanted to be treated like this, so with this I fulfill his wishes, even if all the advantages are going to be for me, hahaha... -his laughter stabbed like a dagger into my heart-. As you were saying yesterday, I already have another son to love and protect, this one can't even deserve to lick my shoes. That if he can reach them, hahahaha....

My father's cruel words made a torrent of tears flow from my eyes. I looked at Jose and he gave me back a smiling look. A smile that clearly meant: "another triumph to add to my collection". The bad thing is that what for him was just "one more triumph" sealed a terrible fate for me, as it had for that boy, David, and God knows for how many others.

However, his next words puzzled me a little:

-Well, then I think my work here is done. And before I go I want to check that everything is well done -he looked at me-, I'm going to return you to your normal size and give you absolute freedom to speak. You can say whatever you want. Also, I'm handing this over to your father -he handed him the remote-. He is now completely in charge.

I couldn't believe it, I had to take advantage of this unexpected opportunity! As soon as I looked big again, I jumped on my father.

-Dad, Dad! Please! We have to put an end to this! This man is a demon! You don't know the things he's told me and what he's been up to. You have to stop listening to him. I am your son. I love you and you love me. Please... -I begged desperately.

What happened then caught me completely by surprise (or not?). My father slapped my face with such violence that I was knocked to the ground.

-Shut up, you fucking worm! You think I'm going to listen to the words of a perverted fag like you? How dare you question Jose's words? With all he's done for you, with all I've done for you, with all I've tried to make you happy. You are an ungrateful wretch and you are going to pay for this.

-Dad, please listen to me...! -Another tremendous slap from my father.

-And that's another thing, don't ever, EVER, call me that again. You are no longer my son. For you I am "Sir" and that is what I will be forever. From now on you are a full time slave. There will be no more hours of rest for you. You are nothing but an object, one of my possessions. You can forget about the University and any project you had. Today you officially stop being a man forever! And if you treat me without due respect again, I'm going to make you regret it a thousand times over.

He looked at me with a fury and contempt in his beautiful eyes that I would never have been able to imagine in the gentle and loving man my father had been. How could he have developed such a tremendous hatred for me in such a short time? At the same time I saw him press the remote and again I felt my body shrink rapidly. My heart was shattered at that moment forever. As I was shrinking I saw Jose's face of immense satisfaction. So that was the "acid test" he was talking about. His success had been absolute...

EPILOGUE

Some time has passed since then and my life today is even worse -if possible- than my father predicted on that fateful afternoon. I spend most of my time locked up in the cage (often in the attic, isolated and forgotten) and I only come out of it -I am taken out, rather-, when I have to do some housework or when my father, who is now forever "my Master", wants to make use of my mouth or my ass. Even then my size never exceeds three and a half feet. I am, of course, totally forbidden to speak at any time (in fact, when I am not tiny, my Master usually cruelly keeps me all the time with the gag on) and I eat nothing but the leftovers and filth that my Master sees fit to bestow on me. He always does this, moreover, when I am at my tiniest size, as He claims that He wants my maintenance to cost Him the least. Logically, He also does not speak to me for anything other than to give me some kind of order, which I must obey immediately. If I fail to do so or commit any failure he punishes me cruelly. Of course, He does not need any reason to do so either. For example, frequently and for no reason at all, he slaps me repeatedly and with tremendous violence (I have already lost several teeth and have an almost permanently swollen jaw) to get rid of stress or simply - he never misses a chance to remind me of it - because "it gives him immense pleasure to give a depraved faggot worm like me what he deserves". Nor have I ever tried to escape or seek help, since my Master assured me that, if I thought of doing that, he would reduce my size to something so microscopic that it would be totally impossible for a human being to find me. That threat gives me chills.

Jose still visits us, as he became good friends with my Master during the experience. Fortunately he does not do so very often, as, whenever the occasion arises, he comes up with some new idea of torture for me. He often claims that, despite his experience as a master, the situations caused by the size difference were, logically, totally new to him, which made his encounter with us unique, and he does not waste the opportunity to experiment with it whenever he gets the chance. He has even asked my Master if he could get him an injection of nanobots to test on other slaves. At the moment, He has not been able to give him that satisfaction and I hope He won't be able to for a long time. I don't want other boys or girls to suffer the hell that is my life today.

Indeed, I already live - if you can call what I have described "living" - like a robot, I have no tears left to cry and I have hardly any thoughts or feelings anymore. My Master, and without needing Jose's help anymore, has managed with his incredible cruelty to break my soul completely. I can no longer see in that icy and infinitely ruthless man any trace of the loving and wonderful person I used to call Dad not so long ago, who loved me deeply and showed it at every step. The pain is even deeper to know that He is still the affable and charming man He always was with the rest of the world, without the slightest change. Only I have completely lost his affection and, therefore, his most basic respect for me simply as a human being. My heart has never been able to recover from that loss. He treats me like an animal, more like an object, but I don't feel much more than that anymore. On one of the very few occasions when my Master has deigned to listen to me, I have asked him, I have begged him to end my miserable and useless life. He has assured me that of course he will, that one day he will get tired of me and simply stomp me out like the insect I am, but that naturally it will be when he decides and that I have no say in the matter.

Recently, my brother has announced his intention to come and spend some time with us. Jose has already offered to train him to treat me properly. My older brother was never very fond of me and always considered me a pussy, so I think Jose is going to find it very easy.

I think that soon I will have a new Master to obey...

THE END

JorgeJog
JorgeJog
76 Followers