Welcome Walsmart Shoppers 01

Story Info
A husbands kinky fantasies come true.
1.5k words
4.47
9k
12

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 01/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, buddy. Lick up and down the shaft. You know this pretty little wife of yours will be getting these balls rubbed all over that pretty Latina face of hers if I meet her. Yes, Yes! Take that cock deep in your mouth you sweet little fag. June is going to get it down her fucking throat first thing too." said this stranger with his cock in my mouth and his hands holding me down on it.

I'd met this guy in the chat group named "Use My Wife" and after we had chatted several times I had agreed that we could meet but in a way where we still wouldn't know who each other was. I told Jerry I would come to the Walsmart parking lot at 2 PM at which time I would call him and tell him the car I was in and where I was parked. He had given me his cell number and since he was married like me, he asked that I only call at a certain time. I had been super nervous all morning about this meeting. The things that he and I talked about online really got me hot and they did the same to him because we would talk as we jacked our dicks and both of us would usually cum.

At 2 PM on the dot, I called Jerry's number after blocking mine from view on his phone. Jerry picked right up and I told him where I had parked and when he got there to just park on my right and get into my SUV in the back seat. I was waiting, all nervous in the third row of seats with my laptop between the 2nd row of passenger seats. The windows in this part of the car were too dark for anyone to see through and the second row of seats blocked anyone from seeing into the back of the car by looking through the windows in the front. I had backed into this parking space which had a sidewalk with a wooded area behind that. I did this specifically to prevent Jerry from seeing my tag number. You can't be too careful about the little things until you make sure the guy isn't some kind of a nut that might cause trouble in your marriage.

Jerry backed into the space right beside me. He stepped directly from his car and in two quick steps was opening the back door of my SUV on the passenger side. I was so nervous I just kept staring at my laptop screen which I had set up to play a slide show of Junes pictures. Nothing super revealing but showing her face now which I'd previously blacked out. I did slip a peek at Jerry's crotch area and I could be wrong but he appeared to already have a bulge as he stuck out his hand and said:

"Hey Pal nice to finally meet you after all our jacking sessions online. I've been anxious to do something like this for a long time and I know you have to so don't be shy. You just relax and we will have some fun." Jerry said holding my hand in a very tight grip as he spoke.

"OH Fuck yes!" Jerry exclaimed as he started to take in the slide show of June's pictures.

"I'd fuck that sweet Latina bitch until her cunt couldn't juice up anymore, then I'd force this meat up her asshole to finish her off," Jerry stated as his hand gripped the front of his jeans and his cock seemed to make a tent in front of his pants. It wasn't surprising at all that he wasn't shy. He had taken over our conversations when I had chatted with him every time. His take charge dominant sort of attitude really turned me on and helped me to relax and open up my fantasies even more. Jerry would always want us to do voice and he immediately would be so nasty that my 5-inch dick would be standing up so hard it'd be touching my stomach.

"You want me to just hold June down and take her married holes, don't you boy?" Jerry would ask. I'd meekly whisper "yes" to him trying to keep my voice down since we would do voice early in the morning before June would wake up.

"I'm going to fuck your darling wife's sweet mouth until she is begging me to stop. Her jaws will be so stretched they will be aching but hell... Her fucking throat is gonna be sore for a week too. Don't worry boy I'm going to give her a good dose of "Jerry's gummy goo" fresh from these big balls." he'd say and I would be about to cum. Trying to keep my voice down and not wake up my wife as I'd cum.

Now as pictures of June flashed steadily across the screen of my laptop Jerry had pushed down the shorts he had on. His fat cock had seemed to spring out and the head already looked wet from precum. I had just continued to stare at the screen but Jerry wasn't one to waste time.

"She's a pretty bitch boy but you'll think this is pretty too." he had stated with his eight-inch cock standing straight up in his hand.

"Look over here Bill. No need to be shy cause I know you want this thick fat cock! Go ahead now touch it." Jerry had demanded.

I could feel my five-inch penis growing rigid as I reached over into his lap and took his cock into my trembling fingers. His hand gripped mine holding it in and he started to jack it as he said,

"I love how soft your hand is boy. I bet you are going to be as sweet a gurl is as that spic wife of yours." his other hand went to the back of my head and pulled my mouth down until the wet head of his cock was first pushing against my lips and then forcing its way into my stretched wide mouth.

It had only been a few minutes since he arrived and already his cock was filling my mouth and as he pushed more and more deeply it was about to penetrate. I could tell he was starting to feel the head pushing into the tight area deep in the back. It had him so turned on that his precum was actually lubricating that area and I knew that in a few more pushes he would be fucking my throat. Jerry seemed to know that himself as his hands held my head tighter and tighter.

"Yes, you fucking married faggot show me how much you want my sperm in you and that unaware wife of yours. I want you to kiss her deep when you get home. We should get her use to the taste of cum in your mouth 'cause I will be using this throat pussy a lot!" Jerry grunted pushing past the stricture and now into my throat.

His thick long cock would keep me from breathing every time he pushed deep into me. That seemed to excite him more and when I would push against his thighs trying to get a breath he would moan and sort of shiver. Then it was happening. I feel his cock seem to swell and then he would grunt with every ejection of thick pearly sperm. There was so much cum that, though I tried to swallow it all some was escaping out the sides of my mouth and even out my nose. Jerry wasn't holding back he was emptying his balls down my throat after only meeting me ten minutes ago.

"Fuck yes. That was so good baby. I know you needed that too. Now this is only the start and next time we will make sure your little dick is taken care of but for now I have to run. My wife was getting dinner ready when I left. Give me your phone a second." Jerry sort of demanded.

I had no idea what he was doing but quick as a flash, his phone was ringing. He smiled at me and said "I have your number now so I'll call and set up when you are to come meet me again. It will be better if you don't let June answer your phone. I don't want to have to explain to her that her husband needs to meet me to suck me off yet."

With that warning, he was out the door and driving off with a big smile on his face. I didn't know this was how things would go but somehow though it was scary, I sort of was excited by the fact that it all seemed out of my control. I looked down at my wife's pictures still flashing on the laptop and pictured the big cock that'd just fed me a steamy throat full of semen as I pulled out my little dick and in about three pulls was cumming all over my stomach.