The Sunbather Ch. 01

Story Info
Nude sunbathing, fisting and more.
1.3k words
3.99
8.6k
4

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 08/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jerseygb
jerseygb
34 Followers

There is a regional park close to where I live that I have found to be safe and convenient to do some nude sunbathing. After doing some exploring I found a few out of the way places where I could safely remove my clothes and lay out in the sun, totally nude. One place in particular was just a short walk along the walking path from the parking lot.

I found the location by accident. One day I was out walking and saw a deer off the path. I followed it across an open prairie like section next to a heavily wooded area. As I got closer the deer noticed me and took off. I soon lost site of the deer but decided to follow the path through the weeds it seemed to be following. I soon came upon a large oval shaped clearing that must have been sixty or seventy yards deep and fifty yards in width. It had been a dry summer and the foliage indicated this used to be a wetland that was now dry for the season. Some of the weeds were 3 to 4 feet high and off near the far side there was one section that had weeds that must have been at least 7 or 8 feet tall.

I thought this would be a really nice, safe place to get away sometime and do some naked sunbathing. I could lie down in the weeds, and no one would be able to see me. It was located far enough away from the walking path that I could not be seen or heard by anyone. Access to it was out of the way; the only way anyone would accidentally find it was like I did. Maybe they saw a deer or some other creature and decided to follow it. Pretty unlikely.

The next day was just as hot and sunny as the day I found my secret location, so I packed a small bag with sunscreen, bug spray, some water, a couple of large towels, some paper towels, and some beer. I was all set. There were only two other cars in the parking lot that day. The site was located on the west side of Spring Lake Regional Park offering over 370 acres of incredibly diverse natural habitats.

I followed the original deer path just off the main trail until it ran into the clearing. I then made my own path through the tall weeds, heading toward that large stand of taller weeds on the other side. I had checked online and saw this location was indeed a pond at one time. It showed up as a small blue oval shaped area indicating water. Now dried up it offered some great open space for the sun to shine yet was off the beaten path, so it was a very safe and secure place for me to comfortably sunbath in the nude. Just what I was looking for.

I found a spot on the other side of the clearing, behind those tall weeds thinking that it added an extra layer of protection in case anyone happened upon this spot like I did. It was still highly unlikely that would ever happen. I cleared a patch in the weeds using my feet and then put my towels down to flatten out the remaining weeds, creating a small space to lie down in. I was hidden from sight since the weeds were so tall. I positioned my towel at the right angle to get the most out of the sun, knowing I would have to move it as the sun arced its way from east to west across the blue, cloud free sky.

I removed my shirt and shorts and stood in the glorious sun, in the open field, all by myself, totally naked. It was liberating. It was exciting. I was already sprouting a hardon. I spayed for bugs, applied sunscreen, and lubed up my asshole for some play while I was enjoying the great outdoors in the nude.

I mentioned I brought some beer. The reason for that was so I could give myself a beer enema. Something I enjoyed doing to help clean myself out as well as get a nice little erotic buzz going. I figured this would be a fun way to enjoy the sun, the seclusion, and the erotic nature of the situation.

I set a timer on my phone for 20 minutes so I could time myself being on one side before turning over; controlling the amount of sun I was getting. It also allowed me to keep track of the time I held one bottle of beer inside. So, every 20 minutes I would get up, expel the residual beer in my colon, lube up my ass, and play with my cock and asshole. Maybe even do a little fisting. Then pour another beer inside me and lay on my other side to even out the tanning.

I only had a six pack with me this first time so after two hours I had a nice little buzz going, had sweat rolling off my naked body and was horny as hell. My hardon would come and go depending on my movements and an occasional cooling breeze. The timer allowed me to comfortably doze off without worrying about being exposed to the sun on one side for too long.

Since I like to have my ass played with and there was no one else around, I decided to take things into my own hands, so to speak. After lubing myself up I would get on my hands and knees. Open a beer bottle. Insert it into my rectum, swirl it around a little and pour the contents directly into my colon. I have found that this is a good way to clean myself out and at the same time get an immediate buzz. I had repeated this at least 5 or 6 times now. Doing this outside added another dimension and really heightened the erotic experience.

I was naked, on my hands and knees, totally surrounded by tall weeds, sweating from the hot sun. I was protected from anyone seeing me unless they were right on top of me. My body was oiled up, slick and slippery. My asshole was lubed up, smooth and slick. I first used my fingers to open my puckered ass to prepare it for the bottle. I applied more lube and inserted all of my fingers in a cone like fashion opening myself up even more. I was relaxed and turned on and felt my rose bud opening up to the warm sun and the gentle breeze. I pushed my entire hand inside. I was beginning to sweat more. I was feeling the excitement of being naked and outdoors. I made a fist and began to slowly fist myself, opening myself up even more. Taking my time, playing with my hole that was now starting to gape open. I was thinking that it would be even more fun if someone else's hand was inside me right now besides my own. Now that would be "hot."

I was nice and opened up now. When I pulled my fist out it left a gaping hole, exposed to the sun and breeze. I swirled my finger around the hole, keeping it open for what was coming next. I then inserted the neck of the open beer bottle. Swirled it around a little more and poured the contents directly inside. I was so opened up that the entire bottle drained in just few seconds. I had done this before but never outdoors in a situation like this. It was a pretty big turn on. The only way this would be even more exciting and erotic (besides the fisting) if someone was watching me as I did this. Little did I know at the time.

End of part 1

jerseygb
jerseygb
34 Followers