Mad Sounds

Story Info
She takes her boyfriend on naughty autumn walk in the woods.
2.6k words
4.25
3k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let's go for a walk -- it's so nice out.

I'll wear something comfortable; life is too short for a bra and underwear. Smooth fabric caressing my curves, accentuating in all the right places. Just warm enough, and just light enough to allow a tender blush to colour my cheeks.

Just an instance before we leave, an idea crosses my mind. I warm the lube up between my fingers before applying it to the plug. The fluffy rug on our bathroom floor is perfect for kneeling down, thus I have an easy time gently inserting my favourite toy, nice and careful. Playing with my clit right before and during helps me relax and easy into the sensation. Satisfied with myself, I admire the emerald jewel in our full body mirror. I love seeing our reflection in it while you fuck me in the shower just as much as admiring my work right now.

Your slashed jeans accentuate your long legs in just the right way, and when you throw on your leather jacket, your hair falls into place just into the perfect, messy way. I smile as you frown and try to smooth it out. Please leave it, I can't get enough of it.

The earth under our boots crunches and squelches as we leave our apartment. The tingles from the smack you gave my ass as I walked up to kiss you still linger. Every step makes the metal ball inserted into my body jump and play -- such a delicious feeling. Cold air makes holding hands even nicer than it is anyway. Soon we'll need gloves on our walks through the forest. Even though I tried to dress accordingly, cool air penetrates the layers and awakens my skin. All kinds of tingles all over my body, the best kind.

Listen to this; I think you'll like it.

As I slip the Air pod into my left ear, a full bodied base drowns out all passersby and traffic. My man knows what I like. You give me some time to listen carefully and form an informed opinion while we cross the street and head towards our favourite hiking path. Very few people are out and about -- a Wednesday night in this little town is quiet and peaceful.

Finally, we arrive at the entrance to this enchanted place. A thick wall of trees and foliage greets us as we make our way through the deep, blue-green. Here and there, red, yellow and warm ocker tones join the mix, getting more and more pronounced by the day. Golden October is what we call it, and it's mere days away from hitting us hard.

Wind rustles through the leaves as I listen to the final verse, and a shiver runs through my body. Instinctively, you put your arm around my shoulders and draw me closer to you. Gotta keep my baby warm.

Your body radiates warmth -- and engulfed in your scent, I could walk like this forever. Without realising it, I draw closer to you, making it harder for us to walk in the same rhythm -- damn that height difference. Thank goodness we're so used to it. Every time you just lift me up onto the kitchen counter, kiss my thighs and put your full, juicy lips and tongue to work on my clit, I thank heavens for this tall, handsome man who is so good at making me quiver.

I realise the smirk on your face and follow your gaze down. Unsurprisingly, my nipples have grown incredibly hard and erect under my shirt. It's the wind, of course. A quick look all around is enough to make sure we're all alone. Casually, your right hand finds my chest.

Warm hands cup my right breast, a cheeky thumb slowly circling and teasing the extremely sensitive centre. Its sweet torture and you know it.

What do you think?

The song stopped many moments ago, but I didn't realise it for a second. All I can focus on is making my legs move onwards, one foot in front the other, while the butt plug sends sweet vibrations towards my g-spot and your talented fingers are having fun driving me crazy. Suppressing a moan, a reach up to redirect your hand to my left breast, which feels desperately neglected and in need of your warm palm.

Fallen leafs and cold earth send their scent up and out, an olfactory symphony that is only surpassed by golden light flooding the scene. Autumnal sunset lasts and lasts this time of year. Despite all the beauty all around me, all I can seem to think about is your warmth, your hands on me and the sensations they send through my body.

I gasp for air as you decide to take it one step further and just, without comment or acknowledgement slide your hand down my shirt. Your hands feel smooth, warm and dry against my smooth, soft and bouncy tits. You're so good at doing cheeky, naughty things like that ever so casually and nonchalantly. As I look up to get a better idea of your thoughts, you're looking straight ahead, smirking, just as if you were just holding my hand instead of sending me straight down the path of cumming just from you rubbing my nipples.

I bite my lip and make an executive decision. My hand, which just moments ago grasped your hand, encouraging and pushing it to -- dear God -- not stop, finds its way to your ass. I want to touch and tease and feel you -- and this is just the first step.

As we turn a corner, the tell tale sound of an approaching bicycle disturbs the scene. Lighting quick, your right hand interrupts its delightful work and finds its way out of my top and back to your side. Innocently, my right hand finds your left, as we nod to the passing elderly lady. Like children being caught red handed, we giggle as we continue our walk.

You wanna hear that again? I think you might have been a bit distracted before.

Tapping the Air Pod in your right ear restarts the song. You must have listened to it on repeat before. This time I listen carefully, taking note of the intricate guitar riffs and guttural vocals. My man knows me well, I do like it. Getting into the music, I start bouncing a bit more with every step. How could I have forgotten that slick, metal ball that won't stop sending shivers up spine and down my clit with every step?! I can feel warmth pooling up and, what I know to be sweet, wetness collecting. The pressure building up in my core tells me I'm close to cumming just from clenching and walking -- and I can't take it anymore.

I stop in my tracks, just like that.

You take two more steps before realising I didn't bend down to tie my shoe laces or shoo away a mosquito. A surprised and slightly irritated look plays on your handsome face.

Lucky for me, we just reached a crossing, with one path leading into a rather secluded, discrete, shady cul-de-sac. Nobody will come along here, no houses close, no unwelcome spectators. People are home and comfortable -- and we are absolutely alone.

I catch up to you in two determined strides, getting on my tippy toes to press my lips against yours. The sheer force of movement allows me to push you backwards, careful enough to make sure you don't trip.

As your back connects with the rough bark of an old oak tree, your hands are already in my hair, pulling me closer to you.

All I want is to taste you -- your lips, your tongue, your skin. Dancing tongues, your teeth find my lower lip and gently bite and suck on it. A moan escapes from my chest, quiet enough to stay undiscovered, loud enough to make your already hard cock twitch against my abdomen.

This is all the encouragement I need. Gently escaping your demanding lips, I start kissing your jaw, your neck, pulling down your shirt to reach your collar bone. Finally it's your turn to shiver. Satisfied with your reaction, I start going further down, slowly kissing your chest, your stomach, through your shirt. As I lift the fabric, grey meets creamy white. I admire the contrast for just a second. There are more pressing matters soon in my hands.

Your hard cock presses against your jeans, and I think heavens I can just slide them down carefully. The briefs you got for German winter sit nice and comfortable on your hips -- black cotton, sexy and accentuating all the right parts. I know I want to get them off, just lay you down and ride you until I can't take it anymore and explode into a screaming orgasm while you grip my hips and suck on my titts.

But alas, this is the forest, and I know much more comfortable places for that. As I clench my butt cheeks, I can feel the plug apply just the right pressure. It takes all my self control to not keep going straight away. However, I know, if I'm a patient, good girl, I'll moan your name in the end.

Half kneeling, half bending forward, I start kissing and stroking your erect dick through the fabric. You know it's easier for me if you bend your knees a bit -- how good we are at communicating nonverbally.

As I finally pull down both your jeans and briefs, leaving them half way up your thighs, I do not hesitate. My smooth, soft lips close around your cock, my tongue exploring and licking over this most sensitive skin at the very tip. A gasp escapes your mouth, hands seeking stability against the tree behind you.

Slick and smooth, I let your whole length slide into and down my throat. Carefully breathing through my nose, I enjoy the sensation -- tight and warm and velvety and so much of you. Up and down, in and out, increasing and finally consistent speed and firmness, I love how hard and swollen your cock becomes when I take it deep down my throat. Eyes watering, nose running, almost gagging on you, I find the balance to release one hand from the ground in order to massage your balls. Gentle and careful at first -- I hope my hands are not too cold --, my exquisite massage becomes more firm and determined after a few moments.

Holy shit baby, that feels incredible...

At some point even the most talented diver needs to come up for air. I wipe my nose as I look up at you, right hand pumping your rock hard cock, left hand seeking balance holding onto your leg. Meanwhile, I realise I am soaking wet. I feel it seeping through the soft fabric of my pants, clit swollen and pulsing, ass clenching and sending waves of pleasure through my body. Your right hand caresses my hair, your face a mix of ecstasy and kind impatience, eager to feel my lips again.

When I start kissing and licking your balls, thighs and shaft, your sharp inhales and exhales turn me on so much.

Stabilising yourself enough, you are able to put both hands on my head, gently yet determinately guiding my mouth back to where you need it the most. As you fuck my face, I completely relax my throat and am able to take it all in. One hand firmly gripping your thigh, I shove the other one down my pants. My clit demands attention, and I'm so close. I know you enjoy watching me pleasure myself -- it's important to you. Unable to see your face, I can only moan along with you, as my fingers do their magic.

That's it, that's my girl, take it all, it's yours.

Of course I can't reply, my face is buried deep against your hip bones, as I take your cock deep down my throat.

Your head falls back against its generous crutch as you gaze down and admire my work, half smiling, heavily breathing. So soft and warm and wet.

As I need to come up for air, you notice my runny mascara and plump lips. Sucking dick suits me.

You wanna cum? Right here?

Yes please, can I cum?

Without comment, your hands push my face down so I can suck on your balls and cover them with swollen lips and wet kisses.

You release one hand from my head and start pumping your cock -- you have something special in mind for me.

You've been such a good little whore today, do you want me to cum in your mouth, your face or on your titts?

I know I like your cum anywhere and everywhere -- you wanna cum on my tits?

Seeking and finally finding my balance, I'm able to release one hand from its stabilising grasp on your thigh and pull down my shirt. Goosebumps cover my skin as my plump, full breasts are exposed to the cool air.

You gotta cum first, can you do that? Reeeaaally clench and push down for me, while you work your clit. That's a good girl...

Your voice, your words, your taste, your scent, your warmth -- it all melts together until I cum into my hand while I push one finger in and up. Clenching my ass, the plug you don't even know I'm wearing turns an otherwise good orgasm into a powerful climax. My moans are softened by your balls in my mouth as you stroke your cock faster and faster. When you release my face from your firm grip, I know you're close -- and I can't keep the smirk off of my face.

As I release my fingers and lick them clean, I can't decide which I enjoy more: the taste or the look on your face.

Free to stabilise myself, I correct my posture and lift up my chest to meet you. As your cum flows and drips onto my naked titts, your knees almost buckle and give in, and you hold on tight to both my head and the tree.

Your sharp exhales and grunts make me want to start all over again, watching you stroke your cock and riding that wave of pleasure and lust.

This is good for my skin; I should rub it in really thoroughly.

I'm doing a good job at it, too, sinking back onto my heels, and relieving my knees of the pressure from before. You watch me fascinated and slightly removed from reality, head tilted slightly to the side while leaning it against the cool bark.

Deep breaths.

Dammit baby, that was amazing.

With a grin, I get up -- but not before I kiss your sensitive and trembling cock once more. A raw and shaky chuckle escapes as my lips touch your skin.

You pull me into a kiss that tastes of both of us after we are finally back in an upright, anatomically correct position.

Are your knees and back feeling okay?

Bit sore. So worth it.

Your cum has already dried on my skin -- I enjoy the cooling, fresh sensation. A nice, warm shower back at home is going to feel amazing.

After a sip of water, we both take some deep inhales of vape -- much needed nicotine and hydration. As I watch you collect yourself, I remember the chorus and start wiggling on my feet. You finally realise what I was doing earlier and send the brightest grin my way.

Naughty girl -- that must have felt good!

I just smile, take your hand, kiss you and lead you out of the woods.