Mad Spaghetti Amazon Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hadn't noticed the rose tattoo on her pelvis earlier, or that the entire area was a few shades paler than the rest of her body, her lower tan lines clear. The Kid swallowed the saliva watering in his mouth and drew a short, sharp breath through his nostrils, fighting against himself to focus. He lifted his dark eyes and met hers, squinting and pursing his lips.

Goddamnit, I want to fuck her face. But the Kid managed to look past that. Robin's face was red and her whiskey-coloured eyes were slightly glassy. Even with her slight natural smirk, her lips were slightly parted. Her breathing was quick but shallow, her chest rising and falling. Yeah, the Kid realized. I do see something I like. But while he was an unrepentant horndog, he had been getting off regularly since he met Savvy. He wouldn't want to guess at how much of a slut Robin was at her best, but he could tell she was desperately horny. She needed him far more than he wanted her body.

And, if he understood what she said earlier correctly, she couldn't have him. Robin was supposed to take him straight back to her 'mom' for her to decide what to do with him. The Kid drew another breath. He didn't plan; he didn't have the time to plan. He simply improvised. "Maybe," he finally answered. The redhead's smirk slanted into a grin and she shifted on the crate. Her slobbering pussy finally disappeared when she squeezed her thighs together and shifted her hips again, trying to do something to herself without actually masturbating.

The Kid gave her a second before he began to yank the rug out from under her feet. "But you saw that woman I was with, didn't you?" he asked, cracking a grin to hide his nerves, suddenly worried she might be enough of a psycho to shoot him for what he was about to say.

Robin blinked and parted her lips to speak, then closed them and frowned. It took her a second to go again, and this time she found the words. "What about her?"

"Well... you know..." The Kid dragged out, his eyes widening slightly as he nodded towards Robin in gesture. "You know."

"... No," Robin said, growing tetchy, her words bearing a slight edge. "I clearly don't, fuckface, so explain." Oh, she said no but she knew. She knew by instinct. And from that, the Kid knew he was on dangerously thin ground. He was about to poke a bear by dredging up something Robin got teased and mocked for ever since puberty, and if she didn't react just the right way he hoped she would, she would maul him. Or shoot him. One of the two.

The Kid puffed out his cheeks. It was time to do or die. "She actually has tits, and from where I'm sitting, you're kind of... you know." He angled his eyes directly down at them. Despite his situation, he felt a little bad. He liked them for what they were. "You're like a fucking ironing board. Anyone ever tell you that?"

"... Yeah?" Robin asked him without pause, that edge in her voice sharpening all the more and growing ice cold. She scooted to the edge of the crate and stepped towards him. Having removed even her boots and pauldron when she settled in for the night, she only wore the fishnet top. The Kid couldn't help but skim his eyes down her body and wet his lips. He'd put good money on her fucking like a tiger. "What, you think I ain't sexy or a good lay because I ain't got tits?"

"Well... no," the Kid replied, leaning away from her and darting a glance towards where her six shooter lay, too far for her to reach in a hurry -- but too fucking far for him to even think about going for if he got loose. He swallowed slightly, hoping she wouldn't see how worried he was. "But it doesn't matter what I think, does it? It's not like you're going to get to fuck me. You have to bring me right back to Mom, and she decides what happens, right? You'd get in shit if we fucked. Honestly," he continued, talking faster and faster, forcing on a grin. "She's lucky to have such a good daughter. Bet you haven't ever been a naughty girl in your life, and I bet you aren't about to start now."

Robin's nostrils flared, her fists tightening until her knuckles were white. "So that's what you think, you little sonuvabitch?" she asked him, her voice low and dangerous. And just like that, the moment of truth was upon the Kid.

"Yeah," he answered after a pregnant pause. "You're too much of a goodie two shoes bitch to untie me and fuck me. Gonna prove me wrong?" His grin twitched, then trembled. "I won't tell your Mom."

"Fuck no, I won't," Robin snorted. "You think I'm a fuckin' idiot who would fall for some dumb shit like that?" And just like that, the Kid's plan fell flat on its face.

"Uh..." After a far shorter pause, the Kid licked his lips and mumbled his reply. "No? Definitely not," he added quickly, well aware of how unconvincing his denial was, and well aware of how doubling down didn't help his case.

"Fuck you, asshole," Robin hissed softly, taking another step towards the Kid, and then another, until she was climbing up on the crate with him one knee at a time, straddling his lap and leaving his cock pointed directly up and at her cunt, near enough that the Kid could feel a drip of her moisture hit his mushroom head and they could both feel each other's heat. "Tryin' to pull a fast one on me?" Her lips curled into a sneer. "Now I'm gonna have to teach you a lesson." Her hands went to his shoulders, and her nails -- she had such well-cared for and feminine nails that it stuck out to him -- clawed their way along his collarbone, starting to scratch their way down his chest.

"W-wait," the Kid grunted, but of course she didn't pay him any mind. In one smooth, fluid motion she impaled herself on his cock. She didn't fuck around with slowly inching him in or sinking down on the Kid's tool, but fully embedded him inside her wet, snug snatch, its tight hug enough to cut him off with a sharp hiss that made her sneer grow smug.

"Still think I'm a good girl, you little fucker?" Robin all but purred out her satisfaction and her sheer sense of fulfilment at finally getting some dick. She gave a slow roll of her hips, grinding herself against his pelvis, stirring his cock around her cunt with extreme deliberateness and precision. "Does this feel like a good girl's pussy, or does it feel like you're inside the best and baddest bitch's honeypot?" He could only groan his answer, and she punished him with a hard curl of her nails. "C'mon," she said in a low, feminine growl. "Answer me."

The Kid didn't have another lie in him. "Y-you feel like-- oh, fuck," he suddenly cut off, her muscles suddenly and abruptly squeezing her cunt around him in a unbelievable rhythm. As her pussy wildly worked him, he could see his short and tragic life flash before his eyes. He wouldn't have been surprised if this right here was the single deadliest pussy in the entire Lone Star region. No, fuck that, the entire Land of the Free. It wasn't necessarily tighter than Savvy's snatch, but it sure as hell seemed smaller. Robin's pussy fit around his cock tighter than a glove. Hell, it fit even better than second skin -- better than his actual skin.

And she knew exactly what she was doing to him, too. Smirking smugly and biting down on her bottom lip, she continued to work her hip and her inner muscles to torment the Kid, keeping him from answering her question. "C'mon, you little fucker," she taunted him. "Tell me. Gimme an answer, or I'm gonna blue ball your tiny ass," she threatened, though nothing about the way her hips were moving suggested she would follow through on that.

The Kid gasped, trying to remind himself what he had already figured out. He wanted this, but she needed it. She was genuinely desperate for his cock. Hell, this was probably inevitable -- if he hadn't tried to goad her into letting him fuck her, she probably would have jumped his bones anyway before delivering him straight to Mom, which really struck him as a fucked up parent-child relationship. He tried.

He failed. It felt like admitting defeat, but admitting defeat in any sense of the word had never been quite as sweet as it was inside her incredible pussy. "Great," he gasped out, closing his eyes. "It's-- a good bad bitch pussy," he groaned as her nails continued on their cruel path down his body, finally moving past the relative solid bone of his chest to his softer stomach. On the cusp of reaching it, her hands slowly flattened out and pushed against his skin. It was such a stark change that the Kid's eyes quickly fluttered open. He expected her to continue her taunting, her teasing, but she had gone quiet.

Robin had her head tossed back, her mouth hanging open wordlessly as she continued to work her hips and kegels against the Kid. He blinked, and then a second time, her spell over him momentarily broken. All the control and smug confidence she had in her sexual prowess was gone, just like that, as she edged closer and closer to her body's inevitable conclusion to their fucking. The Kid was shocked. He would have expected her to focus down on him all the while, drinking in how absorbed he was by her body.

More than that, though, he would have expected Robin, with all her skill and talent for riding cock, to last more than a minute. "Ffffuck," she keened out lowly like she was beseeching some higher power, repeating the same movement with her hips over and over again. Her eyes squeezed shut, and a tremble built in her body as all the pleasure she felt built to an undeniable head. "Your cock-- your cock is so fucking... oh, god, oh god oh god..."

"FUCK!" Robin cried out, her pussy squeezing down on the Kid's dick and making him cry out in turn. Not because he was cumming, but in sheer surprise at how tight she became in that moment and how her wet, warm tunnel twitched around him, throwing an orgasmic fit. Once again, her hands curled against his belly; her tight fists creeped up his chest and pounded weakly at him, reminding the Kid of how he tried to tap out from Savvy hold earlier that day. In either situation, he had no power, but this time around the person in a position of dominance was the one begging for mercy the Kid couldn't give her. "Ohhh, fuck, fuuuuck, fuck," she moaned, tears starting to brim at the corner of her eyes, welling up enough waterworks in her bliss that they began to leak free.

The Kid had a choice before him. He could lose himself in her snatch, or he could grit his teeth and take back some form of control from this slutty bandit. His dick knew exactly what it wanted to do... but freedom was far more important to the Kid than top notch pussy. He grit his teeth, straining himself as he tried to avoid cumming, something that only got harder as Robin hit another orgasm before the first one could even finish.

"I-I'm gonna-- I'm gonna get in so much trouble," Robin gasped and whined, suggesting another reason why those tears were now streaking down her face. Try as she might to be a bad bitch, she really was a good girl to her core... or at least, she was certain she couldn't go back to Mom without a cock in hand. Once again her hands smoothed out of their fists against his skin, her head ducking down as her hips continued their wild movements. "She's gonna fuckin'-- she's gonna fuckin' murder me, but your cock--"

The Kid's moment of truth had come and gone, but he was getting another chance. As he desperately held on, he found the willpower to bite out the words he needed to say in that exact moment. "I'm-- not gonna-- tell, but-- untie me. Fucking... lemme fucking fuck you," he said, his words hitching at the end as it finally happened. He lost control, and his cock exploded inside her spastic snatch, shooting jet after jet of cum into her as he groaned out.

She wasn't far behind him with a third orgasm. Her lewd and wanton cry made him jealous of her ability to have multiple orgasm, but as post-nut clarity kicked in, the Kid decided he far preferred his ability to piss standing up. He wouldn't trade his cock for anything in the world, especially not with what it proved capable of once he got to the Land of the Free. It was his secret weapon against all the women he had met so far.

But the Kid wasn't sure it had done the trick this time around. Not until he felt Robin's shaking hands slide over and behind his body, finding the ropes that bound him to the shack's support beams and untying them. Breathless with a terrifying hunger, she put her lips right to the Kid's ear and whispered throatily to him. "C'mon then, you little fucker. Give me more of that beautiful cock of yours."

***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***

He did.

The Kid would never compare the next two hours of his life to the sex he had with Savvy or any other woman. It was its own thing, just like each lady he slept with. But he'd never deny that Robin was goddamn amazing. The female bandit really was starved for sex and it showed. Most frighteningly, it showed in how hungry she was for his dick, her appetite rivaling Savvy's. He thought that at some point, all his humping and pounding would finally sate her sexual hunger, but the plain fact of the matter was the more Robin came, the hornier she got. Her stamina seemed truly insatiable.

There was something wrong with her, though he didn't think it was a mutation -- not that the Kid did much thinking as the night went on. He was shocked by how he managed to keep up with her, but that made sense. The Kid couldn't say how long he had been travelling with Savvy, but her constant horniness certainly gave him plenty of opportunities to polish his skills and work on his stamina.

With the way Robin's legs were shaking, she could barely stand up when the Kid got her off his lap, so he took the next obvious step, bending her over the crate he had been tied up on and pounding her pussy, slapping and spanking her ass enough that his red hand print would certainly show up tomorrow. It would make driving on the bumpy road a real bitch, but he didn't care and neither did she. She kept demanding more. More, harder, rougher. She demanded he pull her hair, and he gave her what she wanted, continuing to cum with the same ease.

It might not have been just her being overly ready after a long dry spell. The Kid realized she was just that sensitive, and he took full advantage of it when he rolled her over and hiked her up on the crate, biting and sucking at her small tits and needy nipples as he filled her pussy. After that, he needed a moment to recover, so he tugged her down from the crate and got her on her knees. She was all too happy to worship his softened cock with her tongue, and all too happy to get facefucked when he got hard again in her mouth.

Hell, she was thrilled by his facial. Not that they stopped after that. They kept going and going in different positions, both of their bodies sheening with sweat -- and hers sloppy with proof of the Kid's ability to keep up with her. The Kid had hoped to tucker her out so he could steal the keys to her jeep and run away, but it wasn't happening. Eventually, after recovering from cumming on her ass post-doggystyle, the Kid's physical needs came to a head.

"Hey," he asked her, hoarse and rasping. "Do you have any water?" His earlier dehydration was bad enough before a marathon fuck session.

"Yeah," Robin murmured breathlessly, slowly wiggling her ass, tempting him to just dive right back in there. "It's in the jeep. Why don't you... bring me back a bottle too?" she asked, her words slurring like she might be on the verge of passing out.

But the Kid knew she wasn't. She had sounded like that for the last thirty minutes.

"Sure," he grunted, pressing up and stumbling towards the door, then out of it. It was dark out and cold, but he could see the vehicle. It helped that someone was already sitting there, flicking a flashlight they must have found in the jeep on and off. Their long, thickly muscular legs were kicked up and stretched out on the dashboard. If they gave a fuck about the night time chill, they didn't care, happily naked in it.

"Is that-- Savvy?" The Kid couldn't believe his eyes, and not just because the Lone Ranger was doing exactly what got him into this mess to begin with: she was guzzling down far more water than she needed. The sound of his voice had her tilting her her towards him and lowering the bottle, the flashlight's thin beam of light cutting through the darkness until it could highlight him.

"The one and only," the blonde amazon grinned, glancing at the Kid's cock. "See you been busy. Got anythin' left for me in your sack, Kid?"