Madam Ambassador Pt. 01 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And there they had their way with her, treating her like a slut and cumdump; penetrating all three of her orifices together.

And then when she was a mess of sweat and bodily fluids, they carried her into a bedroom in a palace, lay her down on a soft bed and one by one, they took her, slowly, softly, lovingly, each one looking into her eyes and telling her how much he loved her as he came inside her.

Samantha got up and realized that the bed sheet under her ass was soaked wet.

She rubbed her clit with one hand and inserted the middle finger of her other hand into her tight, moist anus and thinking about her husband, she whispered, "Oh Jaacckkk! ... Jack ... Jack .... Jaaaaaackk .... oh FUCK!" as she came once again.

She got up and took another shower. Then she spent the next half an hour getting skimpy clothes, lingerie and belly dancers' costumes from the replicator in her cabin.

Then after a brief conversation with Dr Denfe during which she instructed the doctor to ask the Captain to pass no more than two calls a week from her husband to her, in Gronxok's cabin for the next three weeks, Samantha started getting ready to back to the two dicked alien.

She lubed herself up again, and put on black colored cfm high heels. She also wore a thin silver anklet on her right ankle, a thin golden waist chain that hung over her curvy round hips and silver rings on both her ring fingers. She had already kept her wedding ring away in her cabin before going to Gronxok the first time.

Then she put on a flimsy, lacy black triangular bikini bra that showed off her beautiful pink areolas and nipples through the thin fabric and pushed up her ample round breasts together and a black micro miniskirt that barely covered her nice round ass.

Picking up all the other clothes that she had replicated, Mrs Samantha Kane walked back to her Pishaach lover, swinging her hips, jiggling her bra encased tits and wiggling her beautiful bottom under her tiny skirt.

12