Madam's Slut

Story Info
A woman does what she wants with a man.
1.2k words
4.29
10.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think it's fun to find out what fun things are included in story as you read it, but it's best to know that this one includes the following, which might not be for everyone:

- farting

- hints of bisexuality

Enjoy!

---

"That's it, slut... Keep going," she said softly, staring down at his him with her bright green eyes.

She was standing over him, her feet wide apart, with her hands pressing above her own butt-cheeks, pressing her hips forward. He was on his knees in front of her, licking her cunt. She was sticky, and stuck to his lips and cheeks as he lapped away like a dog. As she spoke, he looked up at her submissively, his tongue still lodged inside of her.

"Mmm, that's my good slut. You lick Madam's cunt so good." She kept her confident stance as she turned her head and grabbed the cigarette that was sitting in an ash tray on the side table to her right.

As her arm drew in and she took a drag, she stared down at him again. Her skin was clear and white from her cheekbones all the way down to her feet. The black heels were the only thing she was wearing.

"That's my funny little bitch. Lap at Madam's pussy, you fucking whore." She got wetter as she said this, and Anthony starting licking faster. His face was now covered with her juices, from his brow down to his chin. His eyes widened with submissive joy.

She bent her head over a little further. "Stop licking for a second and put your head back, whore," she commanded. He did as he was told, and sat back a little.

With her hand aside still holding the cigarette, she spat on his face. As her thick sticky saliva made contact, his eyes slammed shut and his face drew backwards in a grimace. "Thank you, mistress," he said slowly and reluctantly.

"You're welcome, honey," she said confidently. "Now keep licking."

After a few more minutes, she and him sit back again and came, her legs shaking slightly she rubbed her clit fast and squirted all over his face and chest. He again shut his eyes as he was covered with her scent and musk. "Thank you, mistress" he repeated.

"You're welcome. Now lick Madam's asshole, and then you'll jerk your little dicky before cleaning up your mess."

She got on the bed on her hands and knees and he lamely followed her, dragging his feet as he he mimicked her and got behind her.

"Now, remember to ask nicely when you want to lick Madam's dirty hole."

"Yes, mistress. May I lick your dirty hole, Madam?"

"Say please, bitch."

"Please, Madam? Can I clean your hole for you?"

"Yes, whore, you may," she said with a purr.

He stuffed his face between her cheeks. The clear white skin of her body was unrelenting from head to toe, hardly changing tone at all. Her round, buoyant butt-cheeks were no exception.

"That'ssss my whoreeee," she said with a long purr, as he licked slowly but thoroughly along her entire divide. "Keep doing those nice, long strokes Madam likes." She closed her eyes and her lips drew upward in a calm, pleasure smile.

"Good boy-eee," she cooed cutely, her voice getting high pitched at the end. "Such a good little thing."

"I love being your whore, Madam!" He said excitedly between licks.

"That's good, my little slut, that's good. Keep going," she said. She then gave a little grunt and put out one of her legs a little as she let out some air. Her sphincter opened right between licks and it went right into Anthony's open mouth.

"Mmm, sorry boy, I couldn't hold that one in," she purred.

"That's ok, Madam, I liked it."

"That's a good slut. You like Madam's farts? You want Madam to fart in your face?"

"Yes, please."

"You're such a dirty fucking boy. OK, Madam will keep farting in your face. But you need to say thank you each and every time."

"OK."

"Here we go!" And her face drew back in another grunting grimace and her leg went out as she let another one out.

The sound come out in a short squirt and Anthony again took in its musk.

"Good slut," she said.

"Thank you, Madam. Thank you for your farts."

"Good slutty little man."

Two more times she let out farts and he kept is face there, right outside their cage. Each time, he said "Thank you, Madam," and she purred a "You're welcome."

She then turned herself around onto her back, and told him to stroke his "dicky" over her. "Let out your cute little mess on my stomach, dear," she said. "And then you're going to be a good fucking slut and eat it up."

"Yes, Madam," he said submissively. He straightened up from his waist and walked over on his knees to put himself over her. She handed him some lube and he started stroking his circumcised shaft.

"As you jerk off, I want you to tell Madam all the dirty little things you want her to do to you."

His head had started to tilt backward, his eyes shut as he took in the pleasure. But now his attention was brought forward, as he looked down at her. Her eyes were waiting, still and commanding as always.

"Yes, Madam," he said, his voice getting a little higher.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"To make you happy."

"That's a good slut. How can you do that?"

"I want to suck cock for you, Madam," he said quietly.

"We can arrange that," she purred.

"I want to be fucked for you," he said, stroking much faster now.

"Oh? You want me to find a gang of big muscular men to circle around you and fuck you hard, and cum on your face?" she asked firmly.

"Yesss!" He said excitedly, his head now drawing back again.

"That's good. Be my fucking slut. We'll make your fantasy happen. They're going to cum all over you, dear, you're going to be my fucking whore and fucking love it."

"Ohhh, Madam, I'm going to cum!"

"Cum, you fucking whore. Cum as you think about all those big dicks that will be squirting their hot, sticky ropes all over your fucking face."

"Yessss, Madammm." He stroked furiously as hot, sticky ropes of his own started shooting out the end of his cock and laid themselves out along her soft, white stomach.

"Mmmm, that's a very good boy," she said. He was breathing hard, and after a minute or so, he began to calm. "Now," she said with a smirk, "Clean up your mess."

He looked hesitantly down at the sticky white cum that had pooled on her stomach and had begun dripping down her side. "Come here," she commanded, wagging her two fingers. "Now. You need to practice."

He slowly dropped onto his hands, and dipped his head down. "Lick," she commanded again. "And don't forget to say thank you when you're finished."

"Yes, mistress." He made eye contact with her as he slowly licked up his own cum, sticking his tongue out wide and using the same long, thoroughly licks he had performed on her ass.

After a couple licks, she grabbed his hair with her hand and forced his face downward, rolling and smothering it in the puddle. She then picked some up and slapped his face a little with it in her hand.

"Such... a good... fucking... whore," she said as she did all this.

And after she was done, she said "Say, 'thank you'".

"Thank you, Madam."

"Good fucking slut."