Maddy Moo Cow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He cupped her tits in his hands. "These are... magnificent."

"Yeah, they are, just like this cock shoved up my cunt," she said as she rose up and lowered herself, liquid ran onto him, "and they're dry for now. So... you know..."

She caught her tongue between her teeth as she moved slowly up and down, she pulled pillows to allow him to angle up and she leaned forward and rested her weight on his shoulders. He squeezed both mounds and she cooed and slammed herself down on his cock.

He squeezed flesh around her right nipple and she grunted as he slapped against the swollen flesh with his tongue. Then, with care, he put his teeth on it, just enough for her to feel it. She squeezed arms around his head and neck and upped her pace and force as she bounced on him. She squealed as he tightened his bite, then released it and she twisted her torso.

"Play fair," she gasped, "both!"

He got a dribble of milk on the second one but no more as he squeezed with his hand and held the nipple in place with his teeth as his tongue flicked up and down on it. It took every bit of concentration he could manage as he felt his cock's head hit pliant but firm flesh each time she landed on his lap.

He grunted as she supplemented her legs with arms braced on his shoulders as she held his face to her tits with them at the same time and upped her pace to impale herself harder with each stroke. Goo pooled in his crotch and soaked the sheet under his ass. Maddy grunted and panted with loud, rough breaths as he tried to keep focus on her magnificent tits as the pressure built in his cock.

"Aaahhh, fuckin... hell," she spit out, "you've gotta be..."

He pulled his face from her breasts and took his own gasping breath. "Gonna... I'm..."

"Give it, asshole," she hissed with her mouth alongside his ear, she rose until only a third of his flesh remained in her body, "NOW!"

The bed groaned and Drew swore it'd bounced off the floor itself with the force of her hit. His legs tightened and he pushed up.

A spasm coruscated from her crotch and sent jerks through her legs and torso and her head popped back and she let out a wordless but partially muted scream. His silent imitation joined it as he grimaced at the force of his climax. She rose to free half of his quivering prick and hot juice sprayed around it as another spasm racked the woman that held him in a death grip. She once more hit bottom and forced out yet more cum into her body from his prick. She let out a second muted scream before she pulled herself free and his shaft sprang from her body, trailed by a gusher of their combined cum. She shoved pillows as she pushed forward and he fell to land on his back.

Again, the bed bounced as he let out an "oof" as she landed on top of him.

Her tongue dove deep into his mouth before he mounted a counterattack and managed to not only push it back to the border but thrust itself deep into enemy territory. She managed a counter thrust before she broke the kiss and her head fell alongside his as she took deep, gasping breaths. Another spasm ran the length of her body.

"You motherfucker," she moaned into his ear, "you literal mother fucker."

She nipped at his ear as she slid partially off him onto the bed to rest her head on his right arm. He bent that arm to rub her back.

"You're my first MILF," he whispered back, "I am a 'mother' fucker."

"Oh... fuckin' hell. I AM a MILF!" She lifted her head to look at him, her voice a combination of terror and lust he'd never heard before. She ran her hand through the sweat on his chest and stomach and found his cock. She wrapped her fingers around it and used the heavy coating of cum to stroke it.

"It's not like I've never had one of these," she kissed his neck and squeezed his prick, which twitched with the attention, "but it's the first one since I, well, became a mother. Did it feel okay? Or was it all loose and floppy?"

He twisted and kissed her quickly. "Trust me, that felt as good as it could ever feel."

"Ass kisser," she said with mock disdain.

"Get it up here and I will kiss it," he said with clear sincerity.

"Hmm," she craned her neck and he read it and twisted to meet her mouth with his. Her grip firmed on his cock as this time the kiss was hard but the tongues met in the DMZ and engaged in an intricate slow dance. He twisted and reached with his free hand to push it through the close-cropped black triangle of pubic hair until he she jerked. He explored her large and rock hard nub, no, it was a bit more than a nub. After a moment, her body moved in slow sinuous waves as he used the ample sweat and cum to easily rub on and around her clit and she used slow, full strokes the length of his prick.

That he was hard again surprised even him. But no matter.

She slowly undid the kiss but moved only far enough to speak and she tightened her grip on his shaft. "Don't think my gash can handle this again right now, so howz about my ass, huh? After you kiss it?"

The jerk his cock did was below conscious control. She let out the lightest laugh. "I think that's a yes."

"I have lube. In the nightstand."

"Ah, you fuck chicks asses regularly, do you?"

"In my mind," he scissored her clit and squeezed, "what'd Mary used to say? Always come prepared, and always be prepared to cum."

She gave a quick and happy laugh before the veil of her hair blocked their sight of the doorway as she re-engaged the kiss. Each hand added force and speed with each subsequent stroke on their respective targets.

Their surprised yelps when the partially folded and not weightless bath towels landed on them were real and heartfelt. They broke the kiss and looked toward that doorway.

"Son of a bitch, your old teammates weren't shittin' you, that THING ain't used up YET?" Peaches had an expression that might've been fright or might have been disgust or might've simply been surprise that matched her voice. She was barefoot in the same shorts and loose tee as when he'd arrived, her buzz-cut 'too light for brunette so let's call it blonde' hair, incongruous dark olive skin and stocky figure that gave over half a foot away to her wife offered a significant contrast as Drew and Maddy looked at her.

"You two are messes," Peaches continued, "you're soaked. And I think sweat's the least of it."

She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply. "And the smell. Man, those people at the restaurant are not gonna be happy."

"Restaurant?" Drew asked as he looked at Peaches then at Maddy. His lover's expression simply offered confusion.

Peaches pointed with a vague gesture toward the front of the house. "That burger place up the corner, Left Behind or something?"

"Left Hand Burgers," Drew corrected her.

"Yeah. It good?"

"Very," he said, "and hell of a beer selection."

Peaches smiled and made a show of setting the clothing she'd been holding onto Drew's dresser. "So towel yourselves off and get dressed. I brought Moo Cow's favorite skirt and blouse here. She already has her shoes and like them she hasn't worn these for a long while. Blouse'll be too tight, but that'll be even better. You two gonna go there and have your dinners, then when you're done you can order me one and bring it home. I'll stay here with Edgar."

"Uh, say wha?" Drew again looked between the women, but Maddy's expression still offered surprise but softened and she gave a slight shrug. She made a show of bending to kiss then suck half of his cock into his mouth before she looked at Peaches and licked her lips. The blonde offered a "gah" sound before she shook her head and smiled.

"Appetizer," Maddy said as she nudged Drew, "go."

"And make it quick," Peaches said, "I'm getting hungry and don't want to wait all night."

"We could, uh, get it delivered," Drew said.

"Nope," Peaches said in a firm tone, "Drew, you only moved here what, two, three months ago?"

"'Bout that."

"Look at her," Peaches pointed at Maddy as the two sat side by side on the bed and dabbed at themselves with the towels, "what'll it do for your status 'round here being seen with a tall and stunningly beautiful brunette with the most amazing tits this side of the Mississippi? Especially with the skirt I chose, and those heels and her sweet ass, woo eee! And, it'll be obvious to anyone not utterly dense that you've been, oh, doing the dirty."

She mimed that last by making a circle with her left thumb and forefinger and poking her right forefinger in and out of the hole.

Maddy chuckled and squeezed Drew and kissed his cheek and neck. "And me being seen with this hunk."

"Um, well, it's middle of the week, place probably not crowded," Drew said, "we all go?"

Drew couldn't quite read the expression that flashed across the blonde's face before her soft smile reformed. "Nah, Edgar's asleep, best to leave 'im that way. 'Sides, you two should be seen out and about together. Be a couple."

She pointed at the clothing on top of the dresser. "You should pick shorts for your lover that fit the theme, Moo Cow. And don't worry if Edgar wakes up and is hungry, you've pumped enough milk and it's in the fridge to feed 'im at least a month. I could open an ice cream shop. 'Sides, he's six months, I can give him part'a my burger now."

Drew again looked at Maddy, her expression momentarily showed the confusion he felt, but she and her wife shared a silent glance and the brunette gave the merest nod and he felt a tiny shrug.

"C'mon, lover," Maddy purred, "let's go get burgers. Can I at least take a piss? Not to mention my gash has at least a gallon of his cum up it. You want it dripping down my legs while we're out?"

She'd looked at Peaches before the request. "Would serve you right, but okay, be quick, and no time for showers. If you two ain't out the door in ten minutes, keep in mind I DO have plenty of that body-dissolving acid and a bathtub available. I'm the shortest one here, but remember, I've got a bad case'a short bitch syndrome."

Her grin started feral before it turned into a smile. Which was possibly more frightening, Drew thought, as he shook his head and chuckled.

"Move it, my sweet and beautiful little fuckweasels," Peaches said as she clapped then pointed at the fitness tracker/watch on her wrist, "clock's running!"

She turned and strode out of the room as a supervillain's cackled "bwah ha ha" trailed her.

Auld Acquaintances & Guinness

"Yeesh," Maddy said, "I hate wearing a bra. Hold this."

Drew grabbed the shoulder strap of the purse as he turned to his left as they walked along the sidewalk before he watched Maddy grab at her bra and too-small blouse. Then he offered a shrug to a woman he guessed was somewhere in her sixties and wearing slacks and a summer blouse who gave him an amused look as she approached, apparently she'd heard Maddy's complaint and couldn't miss the battle with the clothing.

"Oh, hi," Maddy had a surprised tone before she smiled at the woman as they all slowed then came to a stop, "my son's six months old and my tits are OUT OF CONTROL!"

"Ah, first night getting out, eh?" The woman smiled as she looked at them in turn. "But those ARE quite impressive."

"I'm Maddy, this is Drew. Yeah, I did pretty well on the genetic lottery, they're naturally the most perfect double dees I could hope for. Never before needed a bra. Why this one—-."

She leaned and kissed Drew's cheek. "Fell for me. But right now, they're like... jay or zee size or something. Gotta wear this 'cuz they leak."

The woman laughed then looked at Drew and tapped her purse. "I'm Doris. I remember my two, long time ago. These days I can look up the GDP of Botswana twenty four by seven on my phone, but we're still having to deal with leaky breasts!"

Maddy fussed with the top buttons on her blouse for another moment then simply undid the top four and molded the cloth so half of each bra cup was clearly exposed. She cupped her breasts quickly.

"Before, I'd just wear this blouse without this thing and it fit perfectly around 'em. This'll be fine, not like the blouse isn't mostly transparent anyway."

She and Doris laughed. "Better be careful there, Maddy, he'll be putting a second one in the chamber seeing you like that, and your lovely legs..."

Drew watched her nose wrinkle and her smile broadened. "If he hasn't already."

"He gave it a good shot, just now," Maddy said and kissed his cheek before she and Doris laughed, "I shoulda made him use the back entrance, just to be sure."

"That was always my mother's advice," Doris said, "fortunately I had the pill at her age. Still, didn't mind that option, now and again."

She added a wink and Drew knew his expression made him look like an idiot. But Maddy laughed and nodded.

"Oh, yeah, wait'll later. But I shoulda taken either bit of advice fifteen months ago," Maddy said and wrapped her right arm around Drew's shoulders and bent slightly to kiss his cheek, "but, he's SO hot!"

"He is indeed. I think I've seen you once or twice," Doris said after she laughed, still grinning, "Drew. New, right? But I've not seen your lovely lady."

"Yeah," he pointed behind them, "couple months back, around that block."

"A six month old, moving, quite the challenges you two took on all at once."

"And new job," Drew added and Doris gave him a raised eyebrow and mouthed 'wow.'

Maddy laughed and nodded. "We coulda timed it better. Me and Edgar stayed behind a bit, just got here couple days ago. Friend came with and staying a while, helping out. Why we're free tonight!"

Drew nodded and hoped he kept the slight confusion from his face as Maddy took her purse back and slid it over her head so the strap went between her breasts. He hadn't worked out why Peaches had essentially ordered them to go out and show off. Not that he minded being seen with Maddy, but he wouldn't have objected to all of them coming. Maddy had refused any explanation and had simply hurried him along and they'd left the house thirty seconds past the deadline, with Peaches grumbling at them as she'd all but shoved them out the door and he'd sworn she'd somehow silently slammed the door behind them.

"I'm guessing you two headed to dinner," Doris said, "so I'll be letting you go. Hopefully we'll see each other around."

"Our friend's treating us to burgers," Maddy said with a husky tone, and at Doris's slight surprise she continued, "SHE wants a burger, so it's burgers. But she said we should eat there, then take her one back. If she's willing to hang out with a six month old, not our place to complain."

Doris laughed and gave Maddy's left arm a quick caress before she continued past them. They heard soft laughter as they started off. Maddy shifted her left arm and grabbed Drew's right hand and held it as they walked. After a quick glance back, Maddy whispered.

"You get bored with me, she'll be more than happy to slide into your bed."

"Uh, um, she just seemed... friendly."

"Might have a few years, but she's plenty fit."

"Hmm, she might've seen me, but I don't really remember having seen her around. Then again, it has been a bit of a rush."

"Phone call out of the blue, from a slut who'd stood you up... and wanting to bring along the reason she'd stood you up AND a little surprise."

"Anyway," Drew said as they crossed a narrow street, "Peaches didn't say to hurry, but we probably shouldn't take TOO long. Acid and all that."

"Ah, let's detour through this little park," Maddy said as she turned left and pulled Drew, "I've wanted to see it and it's not quite dark yet."

Drew followed, then led. "Long June days, can't complain. Van Horst Park, I think there's a plaque the other side, about who Van Horst was. Early settler."

Maddy hummed and pulled him close. She nudged his hand, released it and he slid it across her ass to rest on her opposite hip and she slid her arm across his shoulders. An inversion of the norm, he thought, but with her heels the easiest.

"Glad you have good sidewalks around here," she said softly as they smiled and nodded at a few other couples or groups, a few offered more lingering looks, but none seemed inclined to offer a conversation, "I used to be able to hike mountain trails in these shoes... now, outta practice. I like this park, bit o' greenery surrounded by concrete."

"Just the next block," Drew said, "but I've never understood how anyone walks in heels. I remember some of the reactions from the team."

"Most of them wouldn't even wear a skirt or a dress if you'd'a paid them, both the dykes and the straight ones," Maddy said and laughed, "they never quite figured me out."

"You'd go from our midfield enforcer for ninety minutes, to frilly dresses and miniskirts and heels. But, I think this skirt's shorter than most of those."

"I was a shy young thing—-."

"Shy? Hah! Ask Kris Westfield about shy."

"She was playing like a bitch that game. Tammy could barely walk after that cunt kicked her in the Achilles. And the asshole ref claimed she hadn't seen shit."

"So you decked Kris."

Drew turned them left as they exited the park and Maddy kissed his cheek and pulled him tighter. "Yeah, flattened. Then I accidentally stepped on her couple times. Blind ass ref saw THAT."

"Yeah, accidentally. Only player on our team who ever got a red card," Drew said and laughed, "but someone had to do it."

"Bitch was supposed to meet me in the parking lot after, chickenshit never showed. Me and Peaches saw her when we were out a couple times before we left town, still ran away. If anyone tells you all us dykes stick together for sisterhood or some bullshit, laugh in their face."

"And on that note, here we are," Drew said as he stopped them at a glass door just past the corner of the building. The sign that jutted over the diagonal was a lit neon "Left Hand Burgers & Brews." Most of the walls along the two streets it faced were glass, but the lingering summer daylight didn't allow perfect views in.

"Ah," Maddy seemed to emerge from a trance as the pair separated, "ooohhh, not just a 'burger' place."

Drew pulled and held the door to allow a couple in casual shorts and tees and the sounds of conversations to exit. They both nodded before the woman tracked her companion's eyes and followed them to run down Maddy's body then back to her chest while the target of their appraisal ignored them and scanned the interior. The woman's nose twitched and she shook her head and she gave the man a deliberate nudge and they walked away.

"Just hate me on sight, some chicks," Maddy whispered with an added chuckle to him as he stood alongside her and let the door close behind them.

A server talking to two men at a table turned to look at the new arrivals and after an instant offered a soft smile. "Pick a table, be right with you."

"Will do," Drew said as he scanned for free tables, which seemed to be about a quarter of them.

"One of those high ones," Maddy said and took his hand, "along that wall."

She led them on a weaving path to a high table in the far corner and pointed for him to sit away from the wall. She turned, her skirt pulled to the tops of her thighs as she placed her right foot on the high chair's footrest before she slowly rose to sit and her left foot finally settled on the footrest with her legs almost together. He fought the urge to turn.

"You meant that," he said quietly but with an amused tone as he faced her.

"Why else would I skip undies and pick this table? No kids here, just big people, all's fair." Her smile was broad.

His response was forestalled when the server arrived to set menus on the table.

"Welcome to... Left Hand," Drew didn't understand the hitch in the server's introduction as the woman looked quickly away from him, her dirty blonde ponytail swung slightly, "would you like water?"

"That'd be great, Angie," Maddy said in a bright tone after a glance at the nametag.