Maddy Moo Cow

Story Info
Your family found is as rich as the one you're born into.
24.6k words
4.68
17.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

© 2023 PennameWombat

The author asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this work.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

You're born into families... and you make families. This is my Literotica April Fools Day Story Contest 2023. It's not set in April, nor does any part take place on the first day of that month. But deception follows no calendar.

Tags: April Fools, Lactation, Breast Milk, Anal sex, Bisexual, Cum eating, Exhibitionism, Outdoors, Public sex, Blow jobs

*****

Years & Yearning

"Hey, Peaches."

The woman on the couch looked up from the laptop that sat open on her crossed legs.

"Hey, Drew. Welcome home. Well, it's your house, so..."

She shrugged but the response was a soft laugh. He set the sports bag and a computer bag on the floor and veered left into the kitchen.

"It's oddly quiet," he said as he grabbed a glass and filled it from the spout on the refrigerator door, "I take it you finally snapped. You've murdered Maddy and Edgar and they're dissolving in acid in the bathtub."

He grinned as he emptied the glass in a long swig. Peaches chuckled and shook her head.

"It's not like I don't CONSIDER such an act about three a.m. most every morning! And, they ARE in the bathroom, but the only liquids are water and soap."

"I haven't noticed. Guess somehow my future self put in my mind I'd need this layout when I bought this house," Drew said, "just didn't tell me it was for this exact reason."

"You're not totally free," Peaches said, "our bedroom this end of the house, but you have the only bathroom your side."

"You have a toilet your side, what the realtor called a 'water closet.' But yeah, no shower or tub."

"Ah, well. But it's amazing any human baby makes it to adulthood," Peaches said, "with the, uh, well, let's just say us having to deal with what their bodies eject. Along with the noises."

"Shit happens, just make sure you clean it," Drew said and Peaches stuck her tongue out and offered him a middle finger. He smiled.

"But I hope they're finished in the bathroom, I'm kinda stinky," he said as he picked up his bags.

"Probably. Moo Cow had already fed him, so they were gonna clean up and it's Edgar's bedtime."

He nodded his head. "Cool, see you in a bit, we'll work out dinner."

She gave him a thumbs up as he disappeared into the hallway. A couple of steps later he opened his mouth but closed it and nodded when the dark-haired woman put her index finger of her left hand to her lips. He stopped alongside her in the hallway.

"Asleep," Drew whispered.

"For a few hours," Maddy whispered back, before she closed her eyes and leaned toward him and inhaled through her nose, "ah, you smell so good."

"Uh, my nose might not be all that great, but, uh, I kinda doubt..."

She opened her eyes and looked into his. It was an easy reach, with her heels lifted a finger's width they were the same height.

"My nose is the cutest little thing going... and it works perfectly."

She closed her eyes and took a second slow, audible inhale. Her black hair was damp but its curls caused it to bounce around her head as she did so.

"Definitely good smell." her voice was soft but with a purred intensity.

"I bet you do, too," he said, "all nice and clean."

"Hold that thought, my wife expects a delivery," she jiggled the baby over her right shoulder. She winked as she walked quickly toward the living room.

He shrugged as he turned his head to watch for a moment. Her fuzzy white robe left much of her thighs uncovered, muscular legs well displayed. He shook his head and turned short of the bathroom and into his bedroom. He set the bags down and bent and untied his sneakers and pushed them off before he pulled his shirt off. In the past, he'd generally stripped down then made the short walk to the shower. But for now he left his sweat-stained shorts on and stood and opened a drawer to pull out a clean pair of shorts, his back to the open bedroom door.

"Ooofff," he said as arms wrapped around him and pushed him toward the bed. He felt lips and a light nip on his neck as he shuffled until the motion stopped just short of the bed. Hands grabbed his shoulders and spun him before he was nudged back. His calves hit the bed and his ass hit the mattress. His view constricted to a smile surrounded by black hair that fell in soft curls before there was nothing but the curls.

As lips met his. There was an instant's hesitation before they solidified and slowly forced his lips to spread.

The tongue's thrust into his mouth seemed to be without hesitation. His tongue countered the attack, but did little more than prevent deeper entry.

The body above his leaned onto him as the kiss went hard and arms squeezed him. He finally coaxed his arms to rise. His hands landed just above the swells of both hips and traced curved paths as they pressed against soft, fuzzy cloth.

As suddenly as the kiss had started, it ended. Maddy pressed on his shoulders as she rose to loom above him. Her hair framed the broad smile on her face and her dark, twinkling eyes.

"You don't just smell good," she said, her normal contralto slow and at its lowest pitch, "you taste good too. You know what I just told Peaches after I put Edgar in his cot?"

"Um, uh, no."

The fingers of her right hand traced down his chest before they jumped from the top of his abs and found his crotch. A cock that'd decided, whatever the confusion this situation might've engendered in his brain, it was quite attentive to the situation.

"I told her that I was coming in here and this was going to fuck me until I begged it to stop."

"Uh, what'd she say?"

"Told me to 'wait a sec.' She ran back into our bedroom."

Maddy released his shoulder and cock and stood straight and shuffled back. She guided his eyes to the floor.

"She brought out these stilettos and told me that these make my legs look awesome and that I haven't worn them for eighteen months! My favorite pair. More than a year! That you'd love them on me. She also reminded me of something else."

She did a slow pirouette. He wasn't sure. Five... maybe even six inches. Red.

"Shi... yeah, she's right," his gaze traced up her calves and thighs. As she faced him again she undid the tie on the robe before she pushed the garment off to let it land on the floor behind her.

"You are... uh," he said, "beautiful, Maddy. But, uh, what did she remind you of?"

"Ten years. To the day."

"Uh, ten...," his gaze went momentarily vacant before he looked up at her face and shared smiles, "yeah. Ten years to the night you stood me up to go out with someone, uh, named, I think... Peaches. Couple months later, right after you graduated from the Uni... poof. Gone."

"Back now," she said as she leaned again to put her face a couple of inches from his and her voice went husky and slow as her hands went to the waistband of his shorts and found the string tie just on the inside, "and while I'm not complaining about what I've had, I've had dreams about this."

Her hands pushed under the cloth loosened with the knot gone and he felt the nails and fingertips resurrect the cock that'd been affected by a few moments of doubt. Their eyes stayed locked on each other's as his hands offered tentative pressure against her breasts. She nudged him and he lifted his ass just off the bed so she could push his shorts and jock down and his enthused cock sprang free before she reached past and grabbed the bed's covers and threw them to expose the mattress.

"Don't be shy," she said as she pressed her tits against his hands, "have at 'em. Just be warned. You'd better be thirsty, she doesn't call me Moo Cow for nothing."

Before he could process that, she bent at the waist and pushed his last clothes down his calves. He grunted as she sucked almost the entire length of his prick into her mouth. She pushed against him and he kicked off his shorts over his feet and slid further onto the bed to expose more mattress. Her cheeks flexed as he felt the pressure of her cheeks as she sucked. He used his elbows and slid his legs onto the bed as her mouth moved back and forth on his erect shaft and she crawled to lay alongside him on the bed before she turned them both on their sides. Her left arm wrapped around his hips and encouraged him to thrust his entire cock down her throat. She gurgled and grunted but held him in place. Her tits no longer in easy reach, he caressed her shoulders and the nape of her neck.

"Oh... ah, Maddy... that's aweso... wow," he managed as she coaxed him to begin a slow, rhythmic pumping, before she stopped him after a half dozen strokes and with a hard suck released his prick. Her hand replaced her mouth as she looked at his face.

"I talked to some old teammates," she grinned, "SueAnn and Mary at least told me some secrets that I'd missed out on..."

Her eyes shone with mirth and lust. His head tilted slightly as he spoke. "Hmm, SueAnn? Mary? Secrets?"

"They ratted you out, told me 'if you're enticing enough, no way he'll be one and done.' Am I enticing enough?"

She pushed her mouth over the head of his erection, her tongue found the opening and the gap at the bottom of his glans before she released it.

"I want my mouth fucked," she purred, "first. Then, I want it all. If."

Her mouth found his prick again and her eyes held his and repeated the questions. Her hand slid back to his ass. His mouth opened and closed and he pressed her back and neck.

He'd moved across town a few months back, cheaper, closer to work, into an area being rejuvenated via little restaurants and bars, if also not yet free of all of the ills of the down days. He'd had and still had the odd hookup, but hadn't left behind any steady relationships and hadn't found any new ones. But the view he had right now made every decision that'd led to this moment worth it.

"Maddy, you are enticement itself. We'll see who screams 'uncle' first."

Her eyes glittered and at the instant he felt the pressure he pushed forward with deliberate force until her nose met his pubic bone. She grunted and a bit of saliva dripped. The down payment on what the sheets were to suffer.

He tangled his fingers in those thick black curls and imitated her guidance of his ass with that hand on the back of her head as his hips pumped his cock in and out of a mouth that had taken mere moments to find synchrony. His eyes were all but closed as his brain told everything not immediately required for the task at hand to shut down.

Maddy let out grunts and slobbery sounds as saliva spit out each time she took his cock to full depth through her mouth and throat. He'd never felt such pleasure, his own sounds were groans and gasps, both from the sight of her head pistoning against his crotch and her finger that'd worked its way, quite deliberately, to his anal entrance as that hand guided and cajoled him to facefuck her. In response, he pressed harder against the back of her head and she simply growled past the object that filled her mouth and sucked with even more force.

Her fingers gathered moisture from the plentiful sweat that covered his skin and something below consciousness forced a word past his lips.

"Yes."

She forced her finger past his anal ring and after a single, misaimed touch, found her target. Her finger and hand pressed jointly as her throat tightened its grip on his overstimulated cock. It seemed to surprise even her as it somehow expanded in both length and girth, but she managed to again suck it fully in. She backed off slightly before she again pressed with finger, hand and throat every trigger point. More spittle hit his thighs and crotch.

"Aaarrr, uh, oh, aaahhh," was all he managed as the spasm ran the entire length of his engorged shaft. Maddy held him still as her finger played his prostate like a piano key and she gurgled and drooled and made what seemed to be loud swallowing sounds. She lessened her pressure, then reapplied it and his hips and thighs jerked as waves of spasms blew more cum than what vague thoughts he managed could ever recall. Her grunts and gulps continued as she seemed to fight to contain the flood, but she didn't release him.

A thought finally forced its way into his brain that he'd jerked and pulled her hair but she'd never complained. He loosened his hold and she pulled her finger out of his ass and likewise reduced pressure as she swallowed the last, lame spurts from his cock. A last gush followed as she pulled her mouth off to release it, kissed the head, then squirmed rapidly to come face to face as his hand went from her hair to her sweaty back.

This time the kiss was as much his as hers. Hard with mouths wide open and tongues fully engaged in battle from the beginning, no quarter was offered nor given. He'd long decided that he'd never decline a kiss from any woman who went all the way with her mouth.

And if that hadn't been all the way... and then some... nothing was.

She'd swallowed almost all of the cum, she hadn't seemed inclined to share it, but he tasted it on her lips and tongue. He didn't care.

Then he felt it. Warm liquid against his chest. He slid his hand around her torso and found her stomach, he remembered the firmness that'd been there a decade earlier, although that had only been from sight. She'd stood him up before it'd gotten further. But there was a layer of softness that could've been age, less diligent exercise or a carry over from the baby. No matter, in no way did it detract, he ran his hand up to the bottom swell of her left breast. Without letting up on her assault on his mouth, she shifted to allow him free access. He found her nipple, huge, hard, and the source of the liquid.

It was warm, not surprising. It didn't feel like water, or like the sweat that covered both of them. It felt like... well, yeah. That's what it was. Then her left hand covered his and pressed. She squirmed and freed her right arm from beneath him and slid it under his head and her hand found his hair, although it was too short for her to do to him what he'd done. She broke the kiss and her voice was a rasped order that would brook no disobedience. She nudged him.

"Suck my tits, squeeze them, suck them," the voice commanded, "hard. So fucking hard."

It was his turn to squirm down as she craned her neck back to allow him to kiss and nip her throat and onto her chest as she released his right hand and he squeezed her left tit. Hard. She gasped and pushed her chest into his grip, the harder he squeezed, the harder she pushed, a jet of milk hit his chest. She mewled when his mouth found his target.

He drank.

He had no knowledge if he'd been breastfed as a baby. He naturally had no memories of that period and it hadn't been a subject of discussion during his childhood, and as he'd grown neither he nor his brother had ever had reason to ask. They'd been close enough in age that neither remembered the other as an infant.

But now. Maddy had wrapped both arms around his head and neck and held him as he worked both hands into position to grope both tits simultaneously as he sucked first one, then the other.

He drank. It was milk as he thought of milk... and it wasn't. He suckled and swallowed.

"Oh... fuck... yeah...," Maddy moaned before she kissed the top of his head, "bitch Peaches won't even touch 'em now! God... yeah, oh."

Her thigh rubbed against his prick, which hadn't had an opportunity to relax fully from its previous exertions. That sensation and the seeming illicitness of suckling milk from his lover's breasts forced it back to full attentiveness.

He squeezed her right tit as he sucked on the engorged nipple and he suddenly gasped as milk sprayed into his mouth. He released it and coughed. He squeezed again and milk ran but only dripped onto the doomed sheet and mattress. He sucked once more on the nipple then moved to kiss between the cleavage between the two large and round tits.

She gripped his neck and stopped him, her other hand went to his prick, covered with saliva and cum.

"I get that at home," her voice still a commanding timbre, "I want THIS."

She squeezed his cock and urged him to shift. He caught on and adjusted himself so she could roll and slide under him.

"And we're barebackin' all the way," her eyes bore into his and she read his unspoken question, "we're all clean?"

He smiled softly and nodded as they worked legs so he was between hers. He noticed that she still had the red heels on.

"Yeah," she grinned, "when I had Edgar I had 'em do a bit of preventive maintenance down there."

She moved the outstretched middle and index fingers of her right hand against each. "Snip, snip. One 'n done. Love 'em all I do, but, one 'n done."

She tugged on his shaft and guided him to her entrance as they adjusted positions. He looked down her body then reached a smidgen to kiss her. It was unusual for him to have to do that. He was above average in height, if not hugely, but she was well above average.

In many ways.

He felt the hot wetness as she guided him until the bulbous head of his prick was just between her lips. She opened her legs to almost a split and guided him until just the glans was inserted. She held him in place and urged him to break the kiss but was happy when he only moved an inch.

"What you did to my mouth, do that," she let go of his prick but tapped his hip and he held his position, "make me regret letting you get on to—."

He slammed his prick deep into her pussy in one hard thrust, their pubic bones collided. Hard. She jumped.

"Ahh, fucker!" She hissed as her head arched back and she wrapped her arms and legs around him. She pulled his mouth to hers and bucked and he pulled back and managed a second thrust with similar force.

They finally broke the kiss and both gasped and took a series of deep, raspy breaths as the bed creaked and the mattress bounced as he fucked a woman he'd never expected to see again harder than he'd ever fucked anyone. Hot, sticky liquid gushed from her slit with each penetration and she bucked and squeezed and bit at his shoulder when she wasn't gasping for breath.

He'd felt more of her milk initially as her breasts pressed against his chest, but that had stopped. Whether she'd run dry for the moment, or some other reason, wasn't important. Even without that, the sweat and her gooey cum offered no relief for the sheets.

He managed just an instant of thanks for the mattress protector. Then an instant of doubt if even that would cope. Then he didn't care. A new queen size mattress would be more than worth it.

Her breath went choppy and her entire body shook before a spasm ran through her. She squeezed him and he thrust fully into her and stopped. She shook again and gyrated her hips but held him and wouldn't let him move. He felt her pussy ripple against the intruder buried in it and hot, gooey liquid forced its way onto his crotch and thighs. He lifted his head and kissed her quickly and her tongue evinced a dashed attack in his mouth before she grinned up at him.

"I'm definitely regretting giving you that blow job first," she said between breaths, "you ever gonna cum?"

"You told me to make you regret coming in here."

"I'm gonna regret this," she snorted, "flip over."

Without pulling his prick out, they straightened limbs and rolled so she was on top. She put her hands on his shoulders and worked her bent legs under her and rose up until she sat on him, her pussy rippled again against the rigid intruder that hadn't left her body.