Maddy Moo Cow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If it works out with Angie... we could always make it a quad," she turned her head and grinned.

"We don't even know if she'll WANT you to eat her pussy while I assfuck her... so, one step at a time."

They both laughed at that.

"Hey, this section of the park is kinda empty," Maddy said as she scanned around, "and the crowd's definitely thinned. Wanna do me a favor?"

"Uh, sure," Drew said, "what?"

Maddy cupped her breasts. "I need to drain these a bit. You a bit peckish?"

"I'm rather certain if you sit on that bench over there and unbutton your dress and I just, ya know, dive in, they might just shoot us."

"Ah, damn. All men are just big babies."

"Maybe we could, ya know, put it up for auction, till we find a place for you to—- oof."

He coughed then laughed as the elbow caught him in the stomach.

"It's only a couple more months," she said, "then... it ENDS!"

"Ah, hey," he said.

"What?"

"Check in... then there's some woods. First, let me make a quick stop."

"Good idea."

They scanned the marker then each used a porta-potty. As they turned for the short cross-path, Drew grabbed Maddy's hand and she giggled as they took a short but winding path through some rocks and shrubs. She stopped against a flat-topped boulder tagged by various graffiti artists that reached to her upper thighs and pulled Drew in to kiss her as she held his cheeks. Both hats landed on the rock.

"Nice and shady here," Maddy said as she broke the kiss and nudged Drew back before she undid the top three buttons of her dress and pulled the cloth aside.

He bent and kissed her then unsnapped his fanny pack and set it on the rock. He wrapped his right hand around the underside of Maddy's left breast and kissed at the nipple and felt it respond immediately. She wrapped her left arm around his head and held him in place as he shifted to suck the nipple into his mouth.

"That's it," she purred, He responded with soft swallowing sounds as he suckled. Her right hand went to the front of his jean shorts and rubbed slowly. After a few moments, he switched hands and repeated the treatment on her right tit. She arched her neck back and moaned and worked his zipper down and with a deft move his erect prick sprang free. She stroked it slowly as she purred and held his head at her breast. His right hand opened the bottom two buttons on her dress and he ran two fingers from the bottom of her moist slit until he could scissor her clit between two fingers.

"Ah, fuck," she said in her hoarse rasp, "damn. This IS nice..."

With a last, hard, suck he released her nipple and straightened for a slow open-mouthed kiss where their tongues made slow circuits around each other. He alternated attention on her clit and inserting fingers and rubbing the hard spot that made her jerk with each hard press as she stroked the length of his erect cock.

"Got an idea," he said and she mewled when his hand left her crotch. He unzipped his bum bag and pulled out a handkerchief and shook it open. He set it on the flat top of the rock before he undid another button and lifted her dress around her waist. She nodded and used her hands to lever herself onto the edge of the rock to sit on the hankie and she spread her legs and restored her grip on his hard shaft. She guided it forward and placed it where she wanted it.

"Hey," he said.

"Uh," she said as she kissed at his neck.

"There's a neat restaurant down in the Village, great mussels."

"I like mussels," she whispered and released his prick and put her arm around his waist and let out a happy hum as his flesh entered her body and she wrapped her legs around him.

"If we don't get arrested..."

"Or just gunned down as public menaces..."

"Yeah. But now," he pulled back and pushed forward until their pubic bones met with a wet squelch.

"When you're ready," she grunted and nipped at his neck as he again buried his flesh, "creampie me. But don't hurry. Then we'll use some'a that sunblock in your pack so your cum oozing down my thighs won't be so obvious rest of the walk.."

"Your wish is my command, succubus," he pulled back and slammed with as much force as the angle allowed. She squealed and laughed before her mouth was again occupied kissing.

Wills & Ways

"Hey! Not fair!" Angie turned to look at Edgar immediately after the stuffed T-Rex had been flung across the slot car racing track. "I was gonna win!"

She glared at Drew as he drove his car over the finish line and spoke in a firm voice. "When Godzilla shows up... Godzilla shows up."

Edgar kicked his feet up as he sat in his floor chair, clapped his hands and laughed as he looked at Angie then at Maddy, both of whom sat cross-legged on the floor on either side of him. He looked at Drew and voiced a babbled stream.

"Yes, you did well," Drew said.

"No," Maddy said and Edgar turned to her, "you don't throw Rex just because your dad's a loser driver."

Angie chuckled at Edgar's tongue that he stuck out. "Um, how old is he again? That almost sounded like he was talking."

"Just turned nine months," Maddy said, "but he and Drew both speak demon, so... they can talk to each other."

"Hey," an accented voice came through the open 'office' door, "don't rile 'im up. It's almost his bedtime and none of you have to deal with him. Just getting the printer set up."

Edgar let out a loud, happy sound before he gestured at Rex. Drew picked it up and leaned across the figure eight race track to return it.

"Now you're just reloading 'im," Angie grumped.

"Okay, so foul declared—," Maddy said.

"Hey, Godzilla happens!" Drew repeated.

"So championship final is Maddy versus Angie," Maddy declared. Drew snorted and he handed the controller over to the brunette and gathered the cars to reset them. Edgar looked at the various adults with a doubtful look.

"What're you printing, Lina," Angie asked.

"I'll let you try it out later," came the disembodied answer, "need a tester."

"Sounds fun," Angie said.

"You're better, Moo Cow always abuses them." the hidden speaker laughed along with Edgar at Maddy's loud raspberry.

Heads turned to the front door when the bell chimed. Blank looks all around.

"I'll get it," Drew said and he stood and walked to the door.

"No—," came from the office and Peaches stopped in the doorway from that room into the larger space. Drew pulled the front door open.

"Oh, hey, Doris. It's been a while," he said.

"Good evening, Drew, I hope you don't mind the intrusion. May we come in? It will be quick."

"Uh, and your... friend?"

"I rather owe you all an apology, but I do have a mission."

Drew stepped aside and Doris stepped into the room, as ever in slacks but she'd added a blouse and blazer. The man with her had a blue, three-piece suit and a briefcase. Peaches glared at the pair, while Angie sat in place. Maddy stood and took a step, but caught her wife's expression and stopped. Drew pushed the door closed.

"Can I offer—," he said.

"Thank you, Drew, no," Doris said with a tone of apology, "we'll be quick."

She looked at Peaches, who glared. "Marisol Melocotón Cortez, I presume?"

Peaches gave a grim laugh. "No, I'm Evangeli—."

"Ah, dear," Doris said firmly, "you are Marisol."

"Marisol?" Maddy looked at Doris then at Peaches. "Uh, what?"

Edgar looked at Maddy then at Peaches and seemed to catch their moods. Drew walked quickly and picked him up.

"Hey, there, little demon," he said, "let's come over here."

He carried Edgar and they sat on the sofa at the far wall and held Rex and Edgar laughed as the dinosaur 'attacked' him.

"Does he always go quiet like that with his dad?"

"Yeah," Maddy said, "they, like, move in unison."

"They are perfect together," Doris said, "I will try to be quick."

"Should I leave?" Angie stood and looked around the room.

"Not on my part, Ms. Ionescu," Doris said, "I will leave you all to your fun as soon as I can."

Drew tapped the sofa and she walked around the racing set and sat alongside Edgar.

"Okay, bitch," Peaches said, her accent drew a startled look from Maddy. Drew looked as he played with Edgar and Rex. It was something... different.

"Tell me what you need to tell me," Peaches continued.

"You've led us on quite the chase, Ms. Cortez," Doris said, "I am indeed Doris, Doris Capaldi. This gentleman is my colleague, Harold Streicher."

The man nodded, but remained silent.

"I'm a lawyer," Doris continued, "hired by the family of Ms. Cortez to deliver a message. May I call you Marisol?"

"That's a dead name. I'm Peaches, if you refuse to use Evangelina."

"Ah, Melocotón. Peaches. Hide in plain sight. You look so natural, when you are with the other nannies and your charges in the park. But the glint in your eye with that little one is different than theirs. They're professionals. You're more than that. You wore the disguise so well, but that was the tell."

"I led you on a chase? How about you posing as just the 'nice elderly neighbor'? Moo Cow here wanted, well, likely still wants, to invite you over so she and Drew can have their way with you in a, ah," she glanced at Edgar, who smiled and wrestled Rex, "sexual fashion, 'cept she's worried they'll kill you. You look out of practice to me on that front."

Drew laughed while Angie coughed, but grinned, and spoke softly. "Tell me about it."

"Peaches," Maddy snapped.

Doris laughed. "Well, I do rather like this neighborhood. I might just stick around. As to this couple, I expected Drew and Maddy to be acting. You, me, yes, we act. They are not acting. I take it as their heartfelt desire to put me in an early grave. I think that would be a fine way to go. But to the reason for my visit."

"Do I get a blindfold?" Peaches snapped. "How about we do that outside."

Doris sighed. "Your father is dead."

Peaches snapped her mouth shut, any immediate reply chopped off.

"Your dad?" Maddy asked. "Oh, sor—."

"He was a hateful piece of shit," Peaches said, "no loss to the world. But I'm the 'disgrace to the family and our ancestors,' was the second last thing he said to me. The last was, more or less, 'you'd be better off dead.'"

"Holy shi...," Maddy said. Edgar looked at her with concern, Drew's mouthed a 'what the fuck' but managed to reengage Edgar with Rex. Angie shook her head.

"And, it wasn't like people who got on the wrong side of my father didn't end up dead now and then," Peaches continued as she glared at Doris, "so why are we... why are YOU here?"

"Harold," Doris said and the man opened the briefcase and pulled out a clear plastic bag and handed it to her, "this, Ma—, Peaches, you might recognize."

It was a chain with a gold locket on the end.

"That was my mother's."

"It is now yours."

"Uh, what? I never wanted shit from him, or any of them. Except that."

"You can have it," Doris said. Peaches didn't move and Maddy stopped after a hard look. Edgar pulled Rex close and looked around, before he yawned.

Peaches adopted the familiar Hispanic accent. "Someone needs to be fed and bathed and put to bed. So, why are you still here?"

Doris sighed, but nodded. "There is no estate, as you might guess, well, nothing that won't be tied up in courts for an eternity. But on this, it's clear. Harold."

The man pulled a few bound sheets of paper from the briefcase. "This is a release, giving you this locket free and clear. There are also instructions in here should you wish to claim or challenge for any other parts of the estate."

"Mandar a alguien por un tubo, puta," Peaches said with force and flicked the back of her right hand from under her chin and Doris nodded.

"Si," the older woman replied, "entiendo. Also on here is my contact information and the contacts for my law firm, should you wish to confirm my identity."

"Lo haré. While I appreciate this," Peaches said, "it's really the hit squads that are more of a concern."

"Ah, well. Your father, shall we say, grew at the end. 'Let her have long life. And that she may find those who love her.' It's recorded in the document here. And there were never 'hit squads,' well, not really. But, admittedly, there were those who might've done a favor to be on the good side of your father. Had anyone managed to find you."

Peaches blinked and her mouth fell open. She mouthed the phrase silently. When she spoke, her tone had softened, but she again used what was apparently her natural accent. "You'll have to accept that I only kinda believe that last part. And you know that they did look, maybe not diligently, but... okay, that does make sense. Not that I won't keep an eye peeled."

Doris nodded and offered an apologetic wave. Peaches continued. "As to the first part, I have my doubts on that."

"It was witnessed, not by myself but by ah, let's call both of them colleagues with no reason to misrepresent. They weren't even aware of a daughter until the very last. But there is no longer the least incentive to do such a favor for a dead man and a dead organization. There is no longer anything to be gained."

Peaches gave a slight nod and Maddy walked forward and accepted the plastic bag and sheaf of papers but then leaned and hugged the lawyer. Peaches growled. Maddy released the woman and stuck her tongue out at Peaches before she took the items to her.

"You should no longer live in the shadows, Melocotón. Enjoy your life."

Peaches again adopted Evangelina's accent. "Ya know, Doris, or whatever your name really is, I think I've found a damned fine life, shadows and all, despite what I've had to do. And you're right. These two are in no way acting. As long as they don't get arrested for some of their, ah, activities out there, we'll be fine. We have a little family here, might be a strange one, but it's ours. And I like my friends in the park. I think I'll just keep doing it. I just hope you don't plan to tell anyone outside of this room?"

"Besides me and Harold, there are those two of my colleagues who are aware, of course, but we are all bound by lawyer-client privilege. No one else."

Peaches nodded. Then she opened the plastic bag and pulled the locket out.

"That's beautiful," Maddy said. Peaches handed it to her.

"Show it around," she said and kissed Maddy on the lips and nudged her lower back. Maddy walked to the sofa and sat next to Drew.

"I will leave you all for the evening," Doris said, "please, feel free to contact me or my firm. And, Maddy."

"Yeah."

"If you're serious about your invitation, I just might surprise you two."

Peaches growled, but otherwise stayed silent.

"Might not be two," Maddy said as she pointed at Angie, "plan to up your game."

"Asquerosa!" Peaches said before she walked quickly to the sofa, handed the papers to Drew and picked Edgar up. "Bleech. If you all will get out of my way, someone needs dinner and a bath."

She pointed at Doris and Harold. "You two, thank you, I'll check up, now, bye."

She looked at the trio on the sofa. "Why don't you three piss off to Padraig's. Get Moo Cow a Guinness and have dinners. No, she can have a second one now. You other two, whiskey. Bring me home some fish and chips, if ya'll don't get arrested. I know they promised you a home cooked meal, Angie, I really had planned for it. Bait and switch. Sorry. Next time."

"Ah, sure. Just so long as I can avoid a hamburger."

Peaches grinned then flicked her hand at them. "Now, everyone, clear off!"

"But, uh, about all...," Maddy said.

"Later. When you're all tipsy and Edgar's in bed," Evangelina said firmly.

A few minutes later, Drew again remarked. "How does she slam that door silently?"

Maddy grabbed his right arm and Angie his left before Maddy spoke. "Let's go get me a Guinness. No, TWO."

They watched Doris and Harold climb into a Lexus and the woman waved as they drove off.

"We really gonna fuck her?" Angie asked.

"To death," Maddy said with a chuckle, "or die trying."

"Ah, it's Monday," Drew said, "Brittany's tending the bar. We can say hi."

They set off toward the bar, laughing.

*****

I hope you've enjoyed this tale. This is my first April Fool's tale here, but if you like to check out any or all of my other stories, you can find them easily from my page PennameWombat's stories. Or simply click on my author's name from the top or bottom of this or any page if you'd like to explore any of my stories..

Thanks again for reading and I hope this is worth a perfect - but honest - rating.