Maddy Moo Cow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That he'd be lubing up his erect prick to ass fuck a woman who'd been the most amazing 'near miss' of his life... in this park... had been outside of even his most fervent fantasies.

He capped the lube bottle and slipped it into the back pocket of his denim shorts. He nudged her legs until his target was at the best height and grabbed her hip to steady her. She let out a hummed purr as he guided the pulsating head of his cock to nestle and rest.

"Teaser," she said, voice still hoarse, "c'mon. Give a girl a—, AAAHHH."

He shoved himself completely into her rear entrance. He grunted when his pubic bone met her flesh. He stopped and held position. Her hand came between her legs and caressed his balls. Then he felt her fingers dance against the intruder through the sheaths of flesh as she fingered her pussy. She let each finger bounce against the glans as he pulled back.

His left hand kept a grip on her hip while his right snaked under to pinch her nipple on that side. She braced herself on the iron railing with her left arm and her right pressed his hand more tightly against her tit before he again felt her hand caress his nuts for a moment before she found a parallel rhythm stroking her clit while he gained speed each time he withdrew everything but the swollen head of his prick before he added speed with each forward stroke.

"Fuck.. fuck... fuck my... ass... sick mot—."

"I'm a 'MOTHER' fucker," he said and she let out a gasped sound halfway between a groan and a laugh.

"Faster... ah, THAT," she said between panted breaths as Drew upped his pace from fast to 'shit, I'm gonna die here... but I'll die happy... can't wait... to tell 'em... at work what MY night was like!"

"Ooofff," Drew said as he released her dripping tit to hold both of her hips and she tightened her hold on the railing. He wondered if she'd almost fisted herself from the pressure through the membranes on the intruder he slammed repeatedly into her body.

One, maybe two, renegade neurons tried to pass the message that there seemed to be eyes on them. But they were shouted down by every other neuron bathing in endorphins driven by the tightest and hottest hole in which he'd ever buried his cock. And it was clear that Maddy had no interest in anyone other than the two of them.

He had to adjust his position as her heels left the ground before the muscles of her ass and groin and thighs tightened, he grunted and forced his cock in and out of her ass as her flesh grabbed and attempted to hold him.

"AAAHHH, FUCK," she snapped as he felt an instant of lessened pressure as she jerked her hand from her pussy, her entire body spasmed at the same time he felt a gush of hot liquid hit his bare legs. She jerked up and down as her feet flexed with each subsequent spasm as he panted with the full force of his thrusts into his lover's ass.

"Oohh, shi... oof, OOW," he spat out as it was his turn to spasm as at full penetration his ejaculation was so hard it hurt. He grunted as he pulled back halfway before he pressed forward and pumped more sticky goo into her nether region.

"Give it, give it, give it," she snapped in a tone that'd gone beyond anything he'd ever heard from her, or any other woman in his memory, a near-basso command that caused him to jerk and thrust to deliver as much of his essence as he could.

Until he had no more. He buried his prick one last time and froze, before his upper body fell forward. He reached and braced himself on the railing and his right arm wrapped her waist and he felt her legs sag and he shuffled quickly to support her. He tasted sweat and salt, new and hours old, as he kissed the back of her neck. She let out rasping breaths and his were hardly softer.

"Keep it in my ass a minute," she whispered after she twisted slightly so they could kiss quickly, "gonna be messy when it comes out. Pervert."

"Takes one to know one," she arched her head so he could kiss her neck. She purred and her gooey fingers danced along his arm that braced her.

"We have watchers," he whispered.

"Cops?"

"Doubt it, 'less they liked the show enough to let us finish before, uh, you know..."

She let out a soft hum. "Ah, well. Worth it. Move... slow."

He kissed her neck again before he felt her legs firm and he straightened slowly before. Once vertical he pulled his prick back but stopped with the head in.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yeah, slow." She grunted as he removed the intrusion fully from her body, a streamer of cum and goo followed his cock before it broke and an additional glob dropped to the ground before she firmed and stood and twisted to embrace him.

"Oh, god. I... am such a mess. Goo dripping out of..."

Everywhere," he said and she laughed. He reached and grabbed her purse. "Let's go home."

She kissed him deeply again before they separated and she nodded as he returned his messy cock to its blue prison. "Lead on. We'll get cleaned up and you can make slow, slow love to me. If you're interested."

"Hey," he said, "I'm having enough trouble getting this thing put away!"

She laughed and took his hand.

Nannies & Nanomachines

"What a mess," Drew said softly as he peeled sheets that were stuck to his skin. Then he stopped and blinked. Looked around.

He was alone.

He spun and sat on the side of the bed. He checked the clock on his phone on the nightstand. Plenty of time, as soft light leaked around the closed curtains. He looked at the floor.

Red heels and a pleated skirt the same color. Blush pink blouse. Alongside those, his sneakers, socks, shorts and a shirt. Apparently it hadn't been a dream. He hoped the memory of Maddy falling asleep next to him, and what had taken place just before that, was as real as the piles of clothing.

The bedroom door was half open and he thought he heard... something. Kitchen? He shook his head and stood and pulled a clean pair of gym shorts and threadbare but clean tee from the dresser before he grabbed his phone. As he pulled the door open he was happy the bathroom was free. There, then the kitchen.

He wasn't sure why he suddenly wondered if the bra was still laid over the porch railing as he pushed the bathroom door closed.

"Hey, morning, Drew," Peaches twisted her head from her just to the side of the stove, "have a good sleep? What little you were allowed?"

Her tone made clear her amusement. He looked around the kitchen. The coffee maker with its almost full carafe was familiar, and he was reasonably sure he owned the implements she was using... She wore different shorts and a tee that matched for style what she'd had on the previous evening, but had added white sneakers.

"Coffee's ready," Peaches said, "fresh OJ in the fridge."

"Uh," his mouth moved a couple of times before he managed to speak, "OJ? In... MY fridge?"

He watched her shoulders bounce as she apparently stifled laughter.

"And what are you cooking?"

"Pancakes, syrup," she gestured at the oven, "sausages in the oven. Like I said, OJ. Got some strawberries in the fridge you wan' 'em."

"Did I just teleport to someone else's house? My house, uh, has... none of that."

"Well, don't expect this every morning," Peaches turned and grinned at him, "but my little fuckweasels had a big night, so you likely need to replenish."

"Uh, yeah. It was..."

"Great?"

"Yeah," he let his smile show, "better than that."

"Too bad I missed that show you two gave in the park."

"She told you?"

"Keep in mind, her nature's unleashed now. She fucks and tells, full deets, you don't want it out there, don't do it with her," Peaches added her supervillain laugh, "but trust me, you want THAT out there. I already have my bots checking social media to find if anyone posted video."

"Video?"

"Sure. How clear were your faces?"

"Uh, I think we were pretty well in shadow, streetlights and park lights, but plenty of trees and shrubs. But, Maddy did undo her blouse as soon as we left the bar, so maybe someone started before..."

"Been a while since she did that."

Drew shrugged and smiled. "So where is she?"

"In with Edgar. Oh, I was bringing him to you two at three a.m. for his feeding, but Maddy'd woken up and met me just outside your door. Wouldn't let me. She was quite insistent."

Well, thought Drew, that explained it. Sort of. He opened the fridge and froze.

"Uh, where'd my fridge go? My fridge has lots of Maddy milk and half of a six pack. This one has..."

"You have some sweet new grocery stores around here," Peaches said, "and they deliver in the evenings. Luis was very friendly. His dad's from Puerto Rico and mom from Dominican Republic and—-."

"Wait. Groceries? Delivered?" He managed to pour himself a glass of OJ.

"While you two were, let's just say, fucking in a public park, some of us were handling the tasks necessary to keep a home functioning."

Peaches bustled around and put something into the microwave before she poured two rounds of batter into a large skillet that Drew remembered owning but had no memory of ever having used it. The microwave dinged as she flipped the pair of pancakes.

"Sit your ass down, like I said, you won't get this every morning. While I'm in the flow, just take it."

He grunted and obeyed and she opened the oven and with a mitt pulled out a metal pan and set it on a trivet that, like the skillet, had always been present but may have never been used for its intended purpose, on the table. She pulled a glass jug with maple syrup from the microwave and set it and the two pancakes on a plate in front of him.

"Help yourself to the sausages."

"Hey, thanks, this smells great."

"Unlike you," she laughed. He shook his head but poured syrup and took a bite of pancake.

"Wow, these are good."

"I married HER for her sweet tits and ass and looks, she didn't marry me for any of those things," Peaches said with a serious tone before she broke into a grin, "for obvious reasons."

Both of them looked as a door opened and Maddy stepped softly through, before she pulled the door to leave it just ajar. Her legs and feet were bare. She looked into the kitchen and shook her head.

"Wow, that smells—-."

"Much better than either of you two stinking fuckweasels," Peaches interjected. Maddy shook her head before she walked into the kitchen and bent and kissed Peaches quickly but deeply. Then she walked around the table and bent over and crossed her arms over Drew's chest and when he turned his head kissed him.

"Ah, syrup," she said, "not quite what I tasted on your tongue last night, lover."

"Sit," Peaches said as she waved a new plate of pancakes over the table. Maddy obeyed and sat next to Drew.

"Ya know," Maddy said as she covered her pancakes, "with TWO guys to keep fed, I noticed I only leaked a bit last night. When this one fingered my g spot in the bar! I think I have a plan. Since you won't touch 'em."

She'd directed that last at Peaches, who offered a 'blech' sound with her eyes closed.

"All this Moo Cow milk," Peaches said as she pointed at the fridge then at her wife, "and we're feeding a little freeloader in the bedroom and this one. Gotta be some way to make something with it..."

She hummed as she went to her bowl of batter and stirred it before pouring two more pancakes.

"Not free here, in lieu of rent," Drew said and Maddy grunted and grabbed his crotch to get a matching grunt.

"It's not like these," Maddy cupped both breasts through her thin robe, "are going to be permanently like this! I get MY tits back sometime!"

"Supposedly," Drew said, "but ya know, if that doesn't happen..."

"Oh?" Peaches flipped the pancakes and half-turned to look at them as Maddy snorted.

"Bordello. Just need..."

"You mean I should hire Moo Cow out? Shee-it, that's it. Why didn't I think of it!"

"Ah, what?" Maddy looked between the two of them.

"Saw it in a movie. Apparently there are guys who'll pay a big premium for, ah, your current special talent."

"What movie? Porn?" Maddy's hand went back to his crotch. "More perverts like you?"

"Called 'Shoot 'em Up.'"

Peaches and Maddy glanced at each other and both shook their heads and looked at Drew.

"You know who Clive Owen is?" He said and both smiled, Maddy squeezed his awakened cock. "He's a drifter, hanging out, when he sees a very pregnant woman stagger into an abandoned building. Then a bunch of thugs show up and rush in. He decides to check things out... finds the woman as she's delivering the baby."

"Alone? In an empty building?" Maddy's voice reflected pain. "Poor bitch."

"Yeah," Drew continued, "she ends up dead, but Clive Owen's character rescues the baby. So now, he has a newborn and a bunch of gun wielding thugs who killed the mother chasing them. Where'd you go?"

"Uh, the cops?" Maddy asked.

"Well, no. For Reasons. He takes the baby to a bordello he's familiar with."

"Sounds like the obvious," Maddy said with a shake of her head but Peaches had a broad smile.

"No, he is friends with an, uh, one of the key talents who works there. She has permanent lactation. And, apparently, there are plenty of guys who pay extra for her, ah, special skill."

"Permanent?" Maddy said with dawning horror.

Peaches clapped her hands. "Holy shit. Instead of Moo Cow giving it away for free, I can hire her out and be MAKING BANK!"

"The movie's more like a live Bugs Bunny cartoon," Drew said, "much more entertaining than my lame description."

"Permanent?" Maddy said, her voice in an odd quiver before it firmed. "No... fucking... way. I get MY tits back."

"I dunno," Drew said, "Monica Belluci played the hooker, and hers looked just fine. And yours are even better."

"Ass kisser," Maddy said and nudged him.

"Put it on the table," Drew said. Maddy leaned and kissed him.

"Keep it in your pants, sickos," Peaches said as she poured another round of pancake batter, "you two stink already."

"So we'll do up lots of popcorn Friday night and stream the movie and get hints," Drew said and Peaches gave a vigorous nod, "then we'll just need to find the right kind of place for her to work."

"I HAVE a job," Maddy said and Drew winced as she squeezed, "well, two jobs. One I get to keep my shirt on and keep a multinational tech company operating, and the second I need mostly to be naked to keep this drained."

"You wear your shirt at the first," Peaches said, "but that's it. You're usually naked from the waist down on your video calls. But that second, not possible I think if it's already awake this morning. But I can check up, see if there's any hidden places close by. Too bad we're not in Australia."

"Australia?" Drew's question.

"Legal there," Peaches answered in a wistful tone.

Maddy let out a low growl before muttering. "Permanent... nobody mentioned THAT!"

"So we have some plans, movie tomorrow night," Peaches said, "Drew, you willing to record a video ad extolling the virtues of Moo Cow's Magnificent MILF Milk?"

"Sure," he grinned. Then he winced and mouthed 'OW' when Maddy squeezed his erection.

"That decided," Peaches said, "now, what are you two doing Saturday?"

Maddy and Drew looked at her, then at each other and back at the standing woman.

"Saturday?" Drew asked. "That's two days from now. Longer term than I usually manage."

"Um, we'll be fucking?" Maddy said with a hopeful tone and leaned into Drew. He kissed her head.

"You can work that in. You both have good walking shoes?"

They shrugged and looked at each other and nodded to the question.

"Good. We're, all four of us, are doing the 'Walk To Cure It' across the river."

"We are?" Drew asked just ahead of Maddy.

"What he said."

"I signed up to sponsor a few people at work," Drew said, "but I'm a total wuss in hassling people to sponsor me so I don't walk. They'll be... what... thousands. Ten miles, if you do the whole thing."

"I'm not a lame-ass in such things," Peaches said, "I have five hundred or so sponsors signed up online for the team of four called 'Edgar's Explorers.' Organized by Evangelina Calderón."

"Who?" Maddy said, this time ahead of Drew's echo.

"Evangelina Calderón, tu niñera que importaste para cuidar al pequeño Edgar, orgullo y alegría de mi familia jefa, Drew y Madelyn, mejor conocida como Moo Cow."

Drew knitted his brows. "I caught, uh, Edgar and family. 'Drew and Madelyn'? But, uh... wow, high school Spanish was a while ago... but... 'nanny'?"

"Not just your cock that's impressive," Peaches said.

"But, WHO is Evangelina?" Maddy said.

"Who takes care of Edgar most of the time? Other than, you know, the whole milk thing," Peaches asked.

"You," Maddy said with a grin, "I've done all of the hard parts, like leaky tits, you get the easy parts."

Drew chuckled at that.

"'Hard part' is one way to describe nine months of being pampered endlessly," Peaches said and Maddy blew a raspberry.

"THAT was being pampered? Shit. Tie me up and beat me with sticks next time, it'll be more fun and less pain."

"Can be arranged, I know the right sorts of people," Peaches said, "wait'll you see what I'm going to use that 3D printer Drew has in the third bedroom he converted to an office for all of us."

"Was already an office, you guys welcome to use it," Drew said, "the printer?"

"Yeah, I ordered additional supplies, looked like you hadn't used it in a while, coming today," Peaches said, "I need to print up a prototype butt plug and a dildo. Commission deal I'm working on. That okay?"

"Sure," Drew said, "new job's been busy as hell and we're doing nanodesigns, so haven't been at it since I moved it here, beyond a test run to make sure it made the move. Printout with the codes next to it."

"I checked, thanks."

"STOP!" Maddy held her free hand up, palm open. "Fuck the printer sideways. Back to this 'Evangelina' thing."

"Soy Evangelina," Peaches said as she tapped her upper chest.

"You're OUR nanny?" Maddy looked at her then at Drew, who offered a confused expression and they both looked at Peaches. "What?"

"If Edgar's Explorers go out," Peaches pointed toward the bedroom where Edgar slept, "what will people think?"

"Well, Edgar has Maddy's eyes, there's zero doubt about that," Drew said.

"Indeed," Peaches said, "both of them have the darkest eyes around, all four absolute coal pits that are direct views to the deepest depths of Hell, from whence the lovely succubus sitting next to you was sent."

"Succubus?" Drew looked sideways at Maddy, who shrugged but smiled.

"I mean, can't you SEE the horns and the wings? And the tail, she's scratching your back with it."

"Ah, I wondered how she was managing that, since her hand—," he went silent and his mouth wide as she squeezed his cock.

"Think I'm gonna take your eternal soul, boy?" Maddy's voice had returned to its deepest and raspiest tone.

"I hope so," he said, "where am I gonna get a better price for it?"

Maddy moved her hand and pushed it under the waistband and wrapped fingers around his prick, which quickly went from mostly hard to fully hard.

"Damn right you won't, it's mine. Angie gets to share what I'm holding, Doris too. I think Brittany will be happier sitting on my face while you fuck me, like I offered her. But your soul is all mine," Maddy's voice stayed at its bottom timbre as she stroked him and nibbled at his neck.

Peaches bent her head slightly forward and touched two fingers to her forehead and sighed before she looked up and spoke and threw her arms up in a gesture of surrender. "Pobre Evangelista, traída a un país extraño para criar a un demonio engendrado por una hermosa súcubo y su amante encantado. Ai!"

"I, uh," Drew said between moans as Maddy forced his shorts down and exposed his erect prick and she stroked it with both hands and kissed and bit at his neck and ear, "definitely heard 'demon' in that."