Made in Heaven Ch. 01

Story Info
Going back to Earth.
3k words
4
4.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel the sun on my face. I see trees all around me. Scent of wildflowers and mud. It’s so beautiful. In this moment, as I laid down naked on the floor in my jail cell after my personal training to keep my body fit, I am not stranded in space.

It’s been 100 years since a nuclear apocalypse killed everyone on earth, leaving the planet simmering in radiation. Fortunately, there were survivors. 12 nations had operational space stations at the time of the bombs. There is now only the ark, 1 station forged from the many. We’re told the earth needs another 100 years to become survivable again. I’ll be dead when it happens. I’ll be dead before I will go back to the ground. But it’s my dream.

This is reality and reality sucks. My jail cell opened and 3 male guards came in. “Prisoner 926, get up and face the wall.”

“W-What’s happening?” I asked, naked and terrified.

“Shut up and keep still.” They ordered as they handcuffed my hands behind my back.

“N-No wait.. it’s not my time to die. I still have 3 more years!!”

“That’s enough. Just be a good girl and follow us.”

“Check my file. Come on! Just check my file!”

“I said, to shut up!”

I got slapped in the face before the guards touched my watch. “Wait no. That’s my Dad’s watch.”

“Take it off!” The guards shouted angrily and I replied by shouting back, “NO!!” I gave a knee to one of the guards’ cock and pushed one of them with my shoulder, he knocked the other guard down, before i ran out of my jail cell and closed the door behind me with my butt.

On the Ark, any crime in punishable by death unless the knight of rounds decided you’re still useful. Knight of Rounds are a group of the highest rankings on the Ark. My crime, was stealing medicine for my mum. Ironically, she’s one of the knights of rounds. That’s probably the reason why I’m still alive.

Another guard came out of the cell next to mine and shouted, “Prisoner 926!” I quickly turned away from him but before I ran away, I heard my mum shouting, “Lexa! Stop!”

I turned around and saw my mum. “Mum? Mum!! What’s going on?! They’re going to kill all of us, aren’t they?! Reducing population so that the rest of you have more oxygen.. I’m going to die!!”

“Alexandra, calm down. No one is going to die. You’re being sent to the ground. All 100 of you.”

“What? No. It’s not safe for another hundred years.”

“The state of the Earth has changed, this gives you another chance to live. Your instincts will tell you to take care of everybody else first, just like your father. But be careful, I can’t lose you too. I love you so much.” As we hugged, a guard shot a tranquilizer on my back. “Take her, and get her some clothes, what the hell’s the matter with all of you?!”

“Earth, Lexa. You get to go to Earth.” Those were the last words I hear from my mother because I fainted.

——

Slowly, I woke up in a space box. I had a collar around my neck, and I was wearing my sleepwear, singlet, skirt, bra, panties and shoes. I should be glad that at least I had clothes to wear.

“Hey look! Naked girl is up!”
“We’re all going to die!! Hahahahahaha!!”
“Looks like your mummy sent you to die!! She sent all of us!!”
The guys teased me as I looked down and avoided eye contact with them, not because I was scared, but because I didn’t want to waste time arguing with them.

“Hey Lexa!” A familiar voice beside me and I turned to him. “Look.. I..”

“William? Why the hell are you here?!” I asked angrily.

“When I found out they were sending prisoners to the ground, I got myself arrested. I came for you.” William smiled at me and before I could slap his face, the space box violently jerked. We were on our way to the ground, to Earth. I made sure I was strapped down, closed my eyes and waited for the shaking to stop.

——

When the shaking stopped, it was after the space box had landed on the ground. I unstrapped myself and stood up. “Lexa.. Wait!”

“What the hell do you want, William?”

“Your skirt. Look down.”

“Ah!” My skirt was riding up my panties and I quickly pushed my skirt down. Fortunately, only a few guys saw my panties and they smiled to each other. Most of us were excited about being on Earth.

“We should open the doors and get out!”
“Woohoo! We’re finally on Earth!!”
“Let’s party!!”

The guys were insane and I had to stop them. “Hold on. The air could be toxic.”

Adam, a man in a guard uniform pushed me back. “Back off! If the air is really toxic, we will all die anyway.” Adam pushed a button and the doors got opened. Everyone quickly rushed out of the space box and onto Earth. It was just as I had dreamt it to be. I felt the sun on my face, I see trees all around me. Scent of wildflowers and mud. It’s beautiful. Everyone was running around, jumping up and down, cheering happily.

Adam interrupted everyone and shouted, “Alright. Form up into teams of 5, we have work to do. First is food and water, next is shelter, and finally some comfort. Form up and report to me.”

Despite my reluctance, I entered into a team with William and 3 others. There were much more men than women in the 100 of us. Only 20 of us are women. So for the teams, it’s 4 men and 1 woman each. My team was responsible for looking for water. We walked in the forest aimlessly and tried to find a water source.

William and I were walking side by side while the other 3 men were behind us. I didn’t bother with what they were discussing about as all of us had a job to do.. until one of them shouted, “NOW!!”

The men kicked William away and he rolled down the slope. Next, they surrounded me and said, “Take off your clothes, Princess. Do it now or we will do it for you.”

“Guys, relax. I’m more than happy to be naked for you. But we have the job of finding a water source first.”

“We can still do our jobs after you get naked, Princess.”

“Okay fine.”

I removed my singlet and the guys started to cheer. Next, I unzipped my skirt and let it slid down my legs. “Hurry up and get naked, Princess.” “Guys, please be patient. All of you know that girls need time to get ready right? It’s the same for taking off our clothes. It’s worth the wait, I promise.” I continued to unhook my bra and exposed my nipples to the guys before sliding down my panties. I stood naked in front of the 3 men as they stared at my naked body.

“So.. What do you think of me?” I asked, acting coy.

“You’re beautiful, Princess. You will remain naked at all times from now onwards, got it?”

“W-What?! N-No! There’s no way I can-“ before I could finish protesting, the men pressed a button and my collar activated an electric shock. I screamed in pain as I struggled against my collar, falling down to my knees and lying on the ground.

“Do you understand now? We have full control over your body. You’re a slave now, Princess.”

“Please don’t hurt me. I’ll obey your orders. I will..”

“That’s better. Now I want you to burn your clothes away. Use this lighter.”

“Y-Yes Sir..”

One by one, I burned my clothes away as I stood naked in front of the men, starting with my singlet, then my skirt, followed by my bra, and finally my panties. “Good girl. Now shall we have sex?” They asked me.. As if I had any choices.

“Yes Please. Let’s have sex. Hehe..”

I got fucked in the forest in the middle of nowhere in my pussy, anal and mouth. We were all animals. When William came back and saw what happened, he pushed them away from me but I gave him a slap on his face. “Who are you to stop them? I wanted this! I wanted to have some fun!!”

The men whom I had yet to know their names, pushed William away before resuming making love to me. I was an animal. A bitch in heat. A horny slut. That was how the men described me but honestly, I was just a woman with needs and my most important need is survival.

——

We returned back to the drop-ship and Adam and his group immediately came running towards me. “Whoa.. Lexa? Why are you naked?”

“I can do whatever hell I want. There are no rules in this place. Isn’t that right?” I proudly said as I didn’t bother to cover my naked body up.

“Some rules are needed to run this place, Lexa.” I was a little taken aback of how much of a goodie boy he was.

I gave a suggestion to him, “You may be right, let’s start by all women needs to be naked at all times.”

“Are you crazy? Lexa?!” William butted in and I slapped his face again. “Who asked you?!”

“Adam, look around you. There are 80 of you men and 20 of us women. That’s 4 men to 1 woman. You were already thinking of this when you grouped us women together with 4 men each, right? You men will do all the work while us women just have to be naked and serve you men while being a slave. Isn’t that a win-win?”

“And what if they said no?” A man that just fucked me asked as he rubbed my butt.

“Then we kill them. Down here, we are the knights of rounds.” I firmly answered.

“We?” Adam asked.

“Yes Master. From now onwards, I am your sex slave and you are the King. How does that sound?” I placed my arms around Adam’s neck and stared into his eyes while Murphy was still rubbing my butt.

“Alright, let’s do this.” Adam said and all of us except for that dickhead William walked away together.

——

“Alright guys, gather to me and listen up!” Adam shouted as he stood with Murphy and 2 others, with me on my knees. “As of right now, I am your King and Lexa is my slave. In fact, all women are slaves from right now. All women will be naked at all times and obey the orders from us, the men! Any one of you sluts that doesn’t obey my orders will be executed! Now, take off your damn clothes and put it in front of me! I will burn it away!!”

As the women stripped completely naked in front of the men, King Adam was fucking my pussy. By the end of the ritual of burning away all the women’s clothes, only 3 of us women remained alive. Me, Alexandra or Lexa for short. Diana Dallas, or DD for short and Crystal.

The 100 of us when we landed became 80. 20 of us gone. 17 were women while 3 were the boyfriends of us women, Diana too. The only one with the shock collar around the neck was me. Somehow the men found the remote for it and presented it to King Adam. The other 2 naked women that became slaves like me due to my suggestion, hated me for it. All I was thinking on was how to survive in this new world. I didn’t care if I was hated for it.

I didn’t call for an execution of non followers, but what’s done was done. Life goes on. First we survive, then we find our humanity back.

——

One week later...

“Come on girls! Faster! This is a competition, God damn it!! Faster!! Eat faster!!” The crowd cheered for us as the 3 of us naked slaves ate our berries on all fours and used only our mouths to eat.

Crystal was the winner of this competition. She finished eating all the berries in the bowl first. I was placed second while Diana was last place. Crystal got to choose her reward and she asked King Adam for a blanket for her sleep as the night was cold. I knew what she meant by cold nights as I was also freezing when I slept naked at night.

Crystal, the blonde woman with C cup boobs. She was always cheerful and a total slut. Diana, a mixed of Chinese and Malay woman with D cup boobs. She was shy but managed to overcome her loss of her boyfriend in the last week and did what she could to survive. Me, Alexandra or Lexa or short, E cup boobs and one of the Masterminds in this. Only King Adam and a few others knew about this.

King Adam awarded her with a sleeping bag and a blanket as her reward. Crystal bowed and thanked the king, “Thank you, my King.”

“Good girl. Now go with the others for some fun. The sun is still up.” King Adam ordered and Crystal replied, “Yes my King.”

“Now as for the 2 of you losers, punishment awaits you sluts.” King Adam said as Me and Diana remained on our hands and knees, completely naked. “Hands behind your back and look at your King.”

Diana and I obeyed. We placed our hands behind our backs and looked up to King Adam. King Adam gave 2 slaps to our faces as his male subjects laughed the us. “The punishment for the both of you slaves is the river.” The men tied our hands behind our backs with tree vines before pulling our hair up and dragging us to the river. Diana was begging the men to stop while I was bracing myself.

Both of us, Diana and I, got taken to the river and had our heads smashed into the river, drowning again and again. After an hour of drowning and breathing and repeating, our punishment ended with us having sex throughout the night. Crystal, the winner, only had to fuck with 4 men and those 4 men were her choices.

——

One day after a month of living as a naked slave, as I was sucking King Adam’s cock on my knees, Diana ended her life. She didn’t even care about Crystal and I being left behind and had to serve the remaining men on our own. Ever since that day, Crystal and I had to be tied up all the time. None of us slaves were allowed to be alone at any given time. We were guarded and watched by men all the time even when we were sleeping. If we were lucky, the guards would only fuck us in our sleep and left us alone. If we were unlucky, we wouldn’t get any sleep at night.

During the day, while the men built our shelters and reinforced our walls and base of operations, Crystal and I were given jobs to do too. Mainly pointless jobs but the men loved to watch us do it. Stuff like transporting water from the river to the bucket with our mouths with our hands tied behind our backs, wrestling with each other with our naked bodies with our hands tied behind our backs, or mouth to mouth feeding of the worms between me and Crystal.

We weren’t eating worms all the time. Slaves me and Crystal were given actual and real food when we were good girls. Worms were considered to be dessert or appetizers.

The sex was great and we had pills to prevent pregnancy.. but the pills were soon to be finished. We needed something else to prevent our pregnancies. The answer to this was the worms. William, that dickhead and also a doctor, researched the worms to act as our pills, that’s why us slaves kept on eating them.

The first time was horrible, King Adam told me to eat the worms or they would go into my pussy. I had no choice but to eat and swallow the worms..

——

3 months later..

“Mmmm.. What is.. Oh Hi Daddy.. Good morning!!” I moaned in my sleep and woke up to a man having sex with me. My hands were tied above my head and my legs were tied apart, giving full access of my pussy to anyone and everyone.

“Cum inside me, Daddy!! I love you!! Ah! Yes!! Oh God!! Fuck yes!!” I moaned as the man came inside my pussy.

“Did you feed me a worm before fucking me, Daddy?” I asked.

“Yeah baby.” The man answered. “I gave one to your pussy!! Hahahaha!!”

“Thank you Daddy!” I replied before the man released me fro my bondage. “Follow me, The King has asked for you.”

“Yes Daddy!” I replied and crawled naked on all fours as I followed the man whose name I forgot but fucked.

I crawled naked to King Adam’s tent as the other men stared at my naked crawling body. Inside the tent, The personal guard Murphy, Doctor William, and Punisher Jason were standing beside the King Adam on his throne.

“Good morning, my King.” I said and bowed on all fours.

“Slave Lexa. Do you know why I have summoned you into my chambers today?”

“No, My King, please enlighten this slave.”

“Our scouts have discovered signs of other human life on Earth. They have camps, villagers, people, warriors and Kingdoms. You will go as our representative as a naked slave together with my most trustworthy guard, Murphy.”

“May I ask, what is the main objective of this? Is it war or peace?”

“Peace of course. But if it’s impossible, then it’s war. Though, you will be the first to die.”

“Peace it is. I will bring back the good news to you, My King.”

“Good. Always remember one thing and I believe you will be fine. You are a sex slave. That’s all. Now I will fuck you one last time before you go.”

“This slave will be honored, My King.”