Made To Crawl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt cold and heartbroken at the sight of Natalie's affair. He felt guilt and shame at the fact that he had had that very same affair with the same person. But most of all, he felt emasculated by a superior male that had dominated him many times already. And, to most, this cluster of emotions would be too much to handle. But, for Matthew Turnback, it was too clear that the culmination of these feelings produced a lust for submission like nothing he had ever felt.

Indeed, his boner remained rock hard, and Jessica was well aware. She would use him for a while longer, and he would release more of his lustful feelings to the thought of his significant other's backbreaking fuckfest. But his relationship with Natalie would forever change, and, as he lay on Jessica's bed, exhausted from being ridden like a horse for almost thirty minutes, he wondered whether it would be for better or worse.

That night, Matthew was too ashamed to go back to his home, even after watching Ryan leave out the front door and ignoring his wife's many missed calls. Jessica was kind enough to let him stay over, though she hid him from the rest of her family. Before going to bed, the temptation to let his imagination run wild once more proved too strong to combat. In Jessica's bathroom, Matthew came one last time while picturing a time when Ryan would violate him just as much as he had violated Natalie.

12