Made to Obey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And," Ruth went on to hammer home her advantage, "...if you give me the slightest cause to get angry or disobey my command, I'll not hesitate to show some mutual acquaintances a picture or two. Have I made myself clear?"

"Yes. Quite clear dear."

Donna shot me a look that said "see, I told you Ruth was not a lady to cross."

"Right, c'mon you," Ruth stood and motioned me to get up too. She handed the luxury lingerie bag to her mum and leant over to give her a quick farewell kiss. "Here, give Esther my love when you drop these off. I hope she likes them."

"But..." I was about task why Donna was only taking the one bag, why Ruth was now handing me the department store bag with the twelve pairs of briefs in, but I decided not to continue. I guessed who was destined to wear them.

Donna walked with us a little way before turning off to go to the car park where her car was. We carried on down the shabby street of shops, Ruth, to my great surprise even took hold of my hand. This really elevated my spirits, who'd have thought such a change in her demeanour would be possible so soon!

Ruth seemed to know just where we were going and, just after passing a local pub, we turned a corner and there was our next stop, two shops down on the other side of the road. "Fetishes 'R' Us". This didn't bode well.

Ruth caught sight of my look of horror and pulled slightly more on my hand to get me to hurry up.

"Come on. Don't give me cause to lose my temper again," she warned.

I went along reluctantly, my heart now pounding even more so than it was in "Eve's Temptations".

The windows on the shop were opaque so that passers-by would not be shocked by the items the place stocked. Inside, was a well-lit emporium of leather and rubber gear, dildos, all sorts of ladies' underwear, maids' dresses and heaven knows what else.

A rather chubby woman in her 40's in a black tunic with a store badge and the name "Melanie" on it came over to greet us.

"Hi, I'm Melanie. Is there anything in particular you were looking for?" she asked me, but I didn't know what on earth I was doing in here. I guessed though that I wouldn't like it whatever it might be.

"Yes," Ruth stepped forward. "We'd like to buy a chastity cage for him. Do you sell them?"

I gasped and was about to turn to Ruth and say "no way, what the hell do you think you're up to?", but her icy stare made me refrain.

"Yes, of course madam. We've quite a variety. Were you thinking of ones that have a combination lock or ones that use keys?"

"Oh, keys I think, don't you?"

"Of course, well, if you'll follow me over here, I'll show you what we have in stock. Did you have a particular price range in mind madam?"

"No, I've not, but price is no object. I just want one that's secure, hygienic and won't be visible under his clothing. Is there any you'd recommend? "

Melanie reached up to the shelf and pulled two boxes down. She opened the first one and pulled out a small device that looked like a kind of pink plastic tube with a small brass lock at one end, together with some sort of thin, leather string.

"This is very popular madam. The tube clamps around the penis like so -- she gave a quick demonstration -- and is then locked securely by this small, unbreakable padlock after threading the strap around the testacles and back into the housing. The wearer can still urinate but the makers recommend it's removed every day to allow the genitals to be washed. The tube is in a nice shade of pink too, which many wearers prefer and it comes with a 5-year guarantee. It's on offer this month at only £99.99."

"Can I see the other one please?" asked Ruth. I stood silently by like the ineffective wimp I had become.

"Certainly madam. This one is a little dearer at £210 but is the top name in chastity devices." She pulled the thing out of the box and held it up to show first Ruth and then, with a mocking smile, me.

"You see madam, this is a special, high-quality metal cage device that has an enlarged, slightly bulbous end for the head of the penis to sit in. The cage is slightly curved and connects on these small hinges to the cross-piece at the top giving it a little movement up and down when needed. The loop that secures the contraption around the testacles is made of a specially strengthened plastic that can't be cut by scissors, only a very sharp Stanley-knife might succeed if the wearer was desperate. The metal can't be bent or sawn through and it allows the wearers penis to get air and to be worn whilst urinating. The metal is guaranteed non-corrosive and It comes with a lock that has a unique code. It can be widened or narrowed to accommodate a thick or thin member. Register your purchase with us and we'll obtain a password from the manufacturer so that if you should ever lose a key you can contact us and we'll get a replacement sent to you free of charge."

Ruth took it out of Melanie's hand and had a good look at it and tried bending the metal spokes of the cage. It stayed rigid to her satisfaction. She examined the smooth, bendy plastic length that would go around my balls and seemed to approve too. She looked at me and smiled, as though expecting me to give her some sign of approval, but I just looked at her blankly.

"Yes, I think I'll take this model please," Ruth handed the cage back to Melanie.

"Just one, more thing madam, it comes in three different sizes. When the wearer is flaccid, would he be large, medium or small -- that is less than three inches?"

"Oh small, definitely small," Ruth replied, a bit too quickly for my liking. Melanie smiled and looked at me, I looked away.

"Certainly madam, I'll just get the small-size box and then we can settle up."

I was furious and really pissed-off, not to mention humiliated almost beyond endurance. As we walked back to our office, Ruth behaved as though everything was normal, she was cheery and smiling and refusing to acknowledge the long, angry face I wore.

We climbed the stairs to our office and Ruth greeted Penny and Marsha who both said how pleased they were that she was feeling better.

"Thanks girls," she beamed. "Any pressing problems Penny? I'm not staying long."

"No Ruth, we've got everything under control, besides, I can contact you at home later if anything crops up can't I."

"Yes. Thanks. That's fine. I've just got a little business to finish here with Carl -- shouldn't take long. Can you see we're not disturbed please?"

Penny and Marsha nodded and I followed Ruth into her office. She locked the door behind us and didn't give me a chance to say anything, not that I'm sure I'd have known what to say.

"Now Carl, we can either get this done with the minimum of fuss or I can start getting some pictures of you in Esther's knickers wanking off and send them to a few of your golfing buddies. What's it to be? "

She pulled out the chastity cage and handed it to me.

"Put it on, now. Let me see you do it. I'll keep the keys of course -- might even get a spare or two made -- just in case. Now, put it on." Her tone was not one that countenanced any argument.

I meekly accepted my fate, undid my trousers, lowered them and then my pink panties to the floor and gradually, managed to squeeze my cock into the cage. To my chagrin it fitted with a bit to spare. Ruth smiled as she saw it lying safely in the cage. I fed the strap under my balls and placed the end into the housing at the top of the cage that the padlock would clasp; the padlock was small and heart shaped.

"Small was the right size then. Make sure you've pulled that strap tight or I'll have to do it," She cautioned. "Now, close the lock."

I obeyed, noticing that she was readying her phone's camera.

"Right, lift your shirt up, higher, while I take a pic. Good, now turn sideways on for another -- hold it. Good. That's a couple more for the album. Now, come over here, I just want to check you've fastened that strap tightly enough and properly closed the lock.

I waddled over to her desk, lifting my lowered trousers and panties a little to make my passage easier, and stood in front of her for inspection. I'd sure faced mountains of humiliation in recent days, but this was one of the worst. Ruth lowered herself to my cock level and checked that I had indeed fastened the padlock in place; I had.

"Right, turn around," I was commanded. "And spread your legs out a bit, I want to see that this strap is tight enough."

I did as I was told and felt her cold fingers pushing and probing between the base of my balls and the strap.

"Good boy," she uttered, "seems like you're a natural for fitting these things."

By now though, I was beginning to pluck up the courage to argue with her -- well, not so much argue but to try and make her see reason.

She got up and sat back behind her desk, motioning me to pull my panties and trousers back up.

"Look Ruth, love, I've played along with your rules so far, but how long must I endure this chastity thing? Until Esther proves I'd not got any incriminating stuff on my laptop or phone? Is that when we can get back to normal?"

Ruth ignored my plea and asked me to walk around the room a few times, watching me as I did so.

"That's good, very good. Your cage is inconspicuous you'll be pleased to know. How does it feel, is it uncomfortable?"

"No -- look -- it just feels a bit strange that's all," I answered nervously, wanting to address my earlier question.

"Oh, I'm sure you'll get used to it. It won't feel strange after a while," she smiled as she offered her reassurance.

"But that's just it love. Sure, I know I deserve to be punished but there has to be a point where you've exacted enough and I can get back to being the man I was before last Saturday's misbehaviour, don't you agree?"

She leant back a little in her large chair and looked me straight in the eye.

"Well, I'm sure we can eventually put Saturday to the back of our mind. But the thing is -- like some of the wives on the forums I've been reading say -- once a man has started wearing women's underwear, no matter how hard he might try, he'll do it again. It's a bit like crack addiction they reckon. They might go months without dressing up again but sooner or later, they'll try it again. So, you see my dilemma? I'm actually doing you a kindness by locking you up, they'll be no point in you getting turned on by secretly slipping on panties or stockings or what-have-you as you won't be able to jerk off."

"But you can't be suggesting I wear this thing all the time? I mean that's not punishment or even revenge, it's more than that, it's cruelty, a kind of slavery. You can't intend that surely," I pleaded.

"Look darling, don't panic. If Esther says what you say is true, I'll take it off regularly and maybe, just maybe we can rebuild our sex life, but, as I've said before, I'm now the boss in our relationship. How can it be otherwise when I've seen you getting off in my sister's knickers?"

I blushed at being reminded of that again but was also relieved to hear that Ruth was entertaining a return to normality -- of a sort.

"So, listen Carl, here's the deal. Even if your PC and phone come up clean, you wear that cage to work and whenever I'm not with you, okay. I'm going to chuck out all your underpants. From now on you must always wear panties understand? That way I won't come home one day and hear that our neighbour's knickers have been stolen from her washing line and suspect you. Why would you? Now that I've taken these steps, you'd be above suspicion. Both mum and Esther agree, it's the most sensible course of action. This way, I know you can't misbehave, and that you'll have to be faithful to me which, after all, is what you pledged you would be remember?"

I nodded but added that I'd always been faithful to her up until now without the need for a chastity cage.

"Maybe so, but things are different now, you've broken my trust by wearing Esther's panties. But calm down, when we're at home or out together, I might unlock it and you can go without it for short spells. We can, if I say so, maybe even resume love-making. It might even turn me on knowing you've been building up a reservoir of pent up passion don't you think?"

"I guess so," I mumbled not quite convinced that Ruth's scheme was really to my liking.

"Now, I'm off home now Carl. Try and forget the chastity cage, do some work. Have you got in touch with your regular contacts yet to give them your new, temporary mobile number?"

"No, I've not thought about that. Yep, I'll do that now and then clear up one or two things. I should be home about five-thirty okay?"

Ruth gave me a beaming smile and leant over to kiss me lowering a hand to my crotch and feeling for the cage.

"Righty-o. I'll take the panties you bought home with me now just in case you forget to. And just think, when Esther gets back to me to say there's nothing on your laptop or phone about your little trip into sissydom, well, we might just take your cage off and give you some relief. See you later darling."

I walked with Ruth to the door to see her off and then went into my office. I figured I could wait a few days without sex or without a wank and the thought of having sex again with Ruth when my balls were bursting with love juice made me forget my reservations about her new dominance over me. I did though have one nagging thought that kept returning to me -- the thought of having sex again with me wearing panties. It really turned me on and, being a full-blooded macho heterosexual male, it wasn't something I wanted to feel. Perhaps Ruth was right that once you've started cross-dressing, you'll always want to again..

12