All Comments on 'Made to Obey Ch. 05'

by madetoobey

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 5 years ago
chapt 5

sorry, I couldn't even finish this chapter. out of respect, I didn't rate it. but this has simply slipped from blackmail to abuse. maybe slot it in the BDSM category? I'm sure other prefer a "violent" and forced feminization but this is just mean. I appreciate your time and effort, but I think I'll sit this one out until the next series.

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 5 years ago
chapt 5

I skipped ahead to leave this review. I won't rate the story, but I wont finish it either. This has gone from your typical forced fem to just abuse. maybe this is better suited for the BDSM category if its going down that road. I'm sure there are some that might prefer a violent transition from a sadistic wife but I'm going to pass on the rest of this story. I appreciate the effort and I'll catch the next one.

rtsmith1976rtsmith1976almost 5 years ago
Loving this

Keep this up, I love how this is developing, I avidly search for new chapters every couple of days, so for a story to have me hooked is awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

now is the time to grow some balls get the hell out leave the country if you have too they are all ball busters and will treat you like shit forever run get away from all of them unless the writer is a man hating lesbian surely they won't go too far with you carl i see your wife already calls you carla wise up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
starting to lose me

The reality is, the secret of wearing women's underwear and jerking off isn't heavy enough to warrant adherence to the growing abuse and control. I'd prefer more playful femdom with Ruth , who was seemingly open to any kinks long ago. It would be nice if she was now sort of pleased to have some, and was actually using this to improve their sex life rather than end it.

madetoobeymadetoobeyalmost 5 years agoAuthor
rtsmith1976

Thanks very much for taking the time to comment; much appreciated. Hope to post next chapter soon and that you continue to enjoy it.

madetoobey

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Brilliantly entertaining.

I’m enjoying each chapter a little more, as well as wondering just what those wicked ladies will have instore for Carl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
great beginning

I agree with both sides on this. I loved the way it started, and still feel there is a great story here, but I like each chapter less and less. My problem is in the reasoning. I see 1 of 2 things being true. 1: She hates him and wants her revenge. This doesn't work because what he did doesn't warrant anything worse than divorce. Not only that but he seems to be a nice guy. 2: She loves him and is having some fun at his expense. This makes more sense within the confines of the story, but we have seen no evidence of this. All we've seen from her and he family towards him is contempt. Looking forward to the next chapter, hopefully some motivation will be explained.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Can it get better? It is!

Every chapter gets hotter. I do hope as someone commented on an earlier part that it eventually extends to the workplace and along with all the other power exchange, that "Carla" is permanently demoted to PA (secretary or office girl) working junior to the other clerical staff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
just a few comments

I'm enjoying Carla's descent into submission - it touches so many of my "start" buttons.

I'm longing for Carla to wear bras, skirts, blouses, a wig and full makeup and be forced to go out in public.

PS Please don't slip into using Americanisms - the past participle is "seated", not "sat".

RegretsRegretsover 4 years ago
The story maybe heading back towards credibility

The difficulty in the story is that there is a large company to run...and Max. If Max were laid up in hospital Carla could be much more in female attire within the privacy of several homes.

I always groan when over the knee spankings are thought to be all that is necessary for a man. I would rather that much more constructive help had been provided back when they visited the Fetish Shop. With expert advice they would not have come away merely with a chastity cage but also handcuffs, to be worn when the cage was removed. In fantasy, we can imagine that he is able to keep himself hygienic by poking cotton buds between the bars, but the handcuffs could be used, with the cage off, for a more thorough routine. And, the punishment problem. The shop could have advised that problems of truculence and refusal would be coming along and so to meet this eventuality head on there would be advice on choosing the right cane. The right cane would signal that obedience and good behaviour are to be judged more critically in the future. And restraining straps so that he be held in place while he is caned...and afterwards, for a hour, to give him space to reflect while held in his bonds. Good advice like this, the right cage, cane, straps and handcuffs will raise goodly expenditure at the time but very little in costing afterwards. A diary to record progress and punishments should show a noticeable improvement in behaviour and obedience over time. There would be only the modest expenditure to buy a heavier cane if the diary indicates this to be likely. The need to lay down firmer boundaries for Carla is becoming apparent to Ruth and very likely, soon, to the others.

chichanchichanover 1 year ago

The story is getting better and better. Poor Carla! He's really being taken down.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The one coment is righto this story contains several layers of domesgic abuse From gasslighting to physical assault to solicitation of sexual assault , its fine to have in a story but when its played of as they are in the right and he is the one thats weong it makes me worry for your world view

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermadetoobey@madetoobey
320 Followers
English, mature. Secret TV admirer. My stories will share a common theme, that of men being dominated by women who force them to cross-dress against their will. They will probably include spanking and enforced chastity.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES