Made to Obey Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I joined her on the bed and started to slowly feel her legs, suck on her nipples, turn her over and tongue her lovely butt crease and hole, nudging the slim G-string fabric out of the way as I did so. The touch, the scent, the taste of her, the sound of her moaning with pleasure -- it was wonderful, too wonderful to put in to words but...

It shames me to tell you this but, in spite of all this and my not having ejaculated for some weeks, my dick never became stiff enough to penetrate her. After a fair while trying to get my disobedient dick to stand firm, Ruth cottoned on to my situation and suggested a solution.

"Carla, if it helps, go and put some panties on, maybe that crotchless purple pair that my mum gave you, and some stockings and suspenders, and we can try again."

"Yes ma'am," I answered, barely able to look her in the eye with humiliation.

We then made love with Ruth on top each time, before I was caged again, somehow feeling even less of a man that I thought was possible.

Was I destined to be forever the submissive partner instead of the fit, masculine man I'd always considered I was? Did I always need to wear lingerie in order to get stiff? This now became as much of a concern to me as my business with Bowser.

*Yorker. In cricket, a ball that bounces right in front of the batsman's feet making it difficult for him to play. In general - any problem that comes upon you suddenly and is difficult to deal with.